Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineAcharne
That guy
Male

First time on LSD, sort of a let down
    #7738898 - 12/10/07 12:15 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

My friends and I recently picked up 6 LSD sugar cubes and took two a piece. My only previous experience with psychedelic drugs was a rather small dose (probably about 2.2-2.5g, we didn't have a scale at the time) of mushrooms.

It seemed to take quite some time for the LSD to take effect, maybe up to an hour or two for it to really get going. Once it got going it was pretty cool, but nowhere near what I was expecting. I had a pretty good euphoria and The Angry Beavers (which we were watching) was absolutely hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing sometimes for minutes straight sometimes.

However, I never achieved any real visuals. On shrooms I saw colors and the dead leaves seemed to move around, but the only real visual effects from LSD were either out of the corner of my eye or non-existant. Things were more interesting to look at because of my state of mind, but nothing really happened otherwise.

Definitely a good time, but I really enjoyed shrooms more. I do think there's more to LSD than we experienced. I'm wondering if maybe we just didn't get a large enough dose to really trip hard, but it's pretty well impossible to tell how much we took.

Edit: Just remembered we'd blown through about a gram of cocaine earlier in the day, the second time each of us had used the drug. Possibly that affected the trip? We were sober by the time we took the LSD.

--------------------
* That Guy *

Edited by Acharne (12/10/07 12:17 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinec0_hush
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: First time on LSD, sort of a let down [Re: Acharne]
    #7738900 - 12/10/07 12:19 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

I find LSD to be a non-visual thing, nothing like Psilocybin. There are distortions and cool waving effects, some mild CEV's but no morphing or melting into shit or not recognizing yourself in the mirror and stuff...

Granted, these effects COULD be experienced with higher doses than I've experimented with, my highest dose was 3 hits of Hofmann Milenniums last weekend. LSD gives me insight and many realizations but I'd personally leave visuals to DMT or Psilocybin.

--------------------

OfflineAlCapwn
ID Reset, take that subpoena

Loc: Canada
Re: First time on LSD, sort of a let down [Re: c0_hush]
    #7739114 - 12/10/07 02:51 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Man, LSD for me is WAY visual, and I can barely walk anymore. You guys must get shitty acid, or are super tolerant to it.

--------------------
Huuuuurrrrrr!

Offlinec0_hush
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: First time on LSD, sort of a let down [Re: AlCapwn]
    #7739128 - 12/10/07 03:01 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

AlCapwn said:You guys must get shitty acid, or are super tolerant to it.

What if you were more sensitive to it?

--------------------

InvisibleApollyphelion
Dungeon Master/Princess(1009)
Female User Gallery

Loc: Festival of Deaths
    #7739147 - 12/10/07 03:15 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Well, an LSD molecule is an LSD molecule...thus shitty Acid would be a hit with not many molecules (probably around 60 mics, give or take a few) I can get full on geometries with shitty LSD, and 3 or 4 hits of crapaper, it'll produce an intense trip for sure. Also, I find that LSD is more subtle, in many ways than Psilocybin; Some people like it put to them bluntly (mushrooms) or subtly (LSD) I've never done Mescaline, but I have a feeling it'll be the most blunt out of the three. Of course, like all my metaphors I give, this could be entirely the opposite (LSD being the most blunt)

All in all, If you like bluntness, I'd take at least 400 mics (maybe 6-7 hits of the shitty cid) You will definatley know you are tripping, in no subtle ways at all. However, to study HOW a hard acid trip like that IS subtle, in its own ways is exciting. Take more, compare, contrast, find your path IN and ON the drug, and report back. Then maybe smash it all to bits and do something new if you are that kinda kid;-)

--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion

Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

OfflineArtnotwar
Chemical Researcher
Male User Gallery

Re: First time on LSD, sort of a let down [Re: Acharne]
    #7739152 - 12/10/07 03:19 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

yeah when you get some good acid you won't be dissapointed.

--------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Until the 20th century, reality was everything humans could touch, smell, see,
and hear.
Since the initial publication of the charged electromagnetic spectrum, humans
learned that what they can touch, smell, see, and hear... is less than one
millionth of reality.
--------------------------------

Offlinec0_hush
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: First time on LSD, sort of a let down [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #7739153 - 12/10/07 03:19 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

I've never had a bad acid trip to date, can't say the same about shrooms tho. They have a way of getting you when you least expect it, regardless of set and setting... Once you start accessing some uncomfortable memories, it's all over for a noob who doesn't know how to ride it out (me).

--------------------

InvisibleApollyphelion
Dungeon Master/Princess(1009)
Female User Gallery

Loc: Festival of Deaths
    #7739160 - 12/10/07 03:24 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

c0_hush said:
Once you start accessing some uncomfortable memories, it's all over for a noob who doesn't know how to ride it out (me).

Observations like that are the basis for NOT being a n00b. :thumbup: brother!

--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion

Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate