Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Amazon Ayahuasca, Peruvian Torch, San Pedro, Syrian Rue

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleRobo
R Series 66Y
Re: Shrooms for Peyote [Re: Coaster]
    #7729512 - 12/07/07 06:25 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Shame on Owen wilson and his smack shooting self
He needs a life-changing mescaline trip, didn't he try to commit suicide or something

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineg00ru
lit pants tit licker
Male User Gallery

Loc: georgia, us
Re: Shrooms for Peyote [Re: Robo]
    #7730178 - 12/07/07 08:47 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Is there a noticeable difference between tripping on peyote as apposed to just extracted san pedro mescaline? If not than its rather easy to procure a 'peyote' trip.

--------------------
check out my music!
drowse in prison and your waking will be but loss

OfflineSurReality
PsychAdemic
Male User Gallery
Loc: Durango, Colorado, USA Flag
Re: Shrooms for Peyote [Re: g00ru]
    #7731613 - 12/08/07 03:19 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

if you mean an A/B mescaline extract that would it would be better than peyote, peyote just yeilds more mescaline but takes way longer to grow... so if i were to growing and extracting- i would prefer pedro for that

if your makin in cactus slurpie, i would imagine the main difference would be taste (you would use less peyote than pedro)

*mind i am talking from research not experience*

OfflineAlCapwn
ID Reset, take that subpoena

Loc: Canada
Re: Shrooms for Peyote [Re: Coaster]
    #7731645 - 12/08/07 03:30 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Except it might be intensional, since the characters in Zoolander always say retarded shit (cause they're models)

--------------------
Huuuuurrrrrr!

Offlinenamaste
Mayor of ODD
 User Gallery

Loc: Mom's Kitchen
Re: Shrooms for Peyote [Re: g00ru]
    #7732238 - 12/08/07 10:30 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

>Is there a noticeable difference between tripping on peyote as apposed to just extracted san pedro mescaline?

Peyote contains a wider range of alkaloids and is said to have a slightly different experience. Though I've heard eating a heavy dose of Mescaline hcl with a few buttons is very similar to eating a large amount of buttons.

Omni, I wouldn't judge Owen until you've walked a mile in his moccasins.

--------------------

InvisibleReoSpeedwagon153
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chetumal, Mexico
Re: Shrooms for Peyote [Re: Robo]
    #7732397 - 12/08/07 11:39 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

I seem to remember reading that scientists have found evidence of 'peyote cigars' used by ancient peoples.

I see no problem smoking peyote as a sacrament. People smoke ayahuasca vine, and mushrooms, and syrian rue.

Why is this behavior frowned upon? I know you can't smoke enough of a dose to trip, but it could affect your trip and enhance pot, etc.

--------------------
“I thought naming myself ‘ReoSpeedwagon153’ on a forum was a funny idea in 2006.”

InvisibleRobo
R Series 66Y
Re: Shrooms for Peyote [Re: ReoSpeedwagon153]
    #7732987 - 12/08/07 02:20 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

You could smoke mescaline freebase oil, maybe...
dunno haven't tried yet. Don't know if I want to either.

InvisibleMezcal
Re: Shrooms for Peyote [Re: SurReality]
    #7733396 - 12/08/07 04:04 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

"Dry peyote shreds" sounds more like a preparation of san pedro or peruvian torch cactus. I'd be extremely wary of any cactus sold as "peyote" if it wasn't in the form of several whole dried buttons.

OfflineSurReality
PsychAdemic
Male User Gallery
Re: Shrooms for Peyote [Re: ReoSpeedwagon153]
    #7733496 - 12/08/07 04:34 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

ReoSpeedwagon153 said:Why is this behavior frowned upon? I know you can't smoke enough of a dose to trip, but it could affect your trip and enhance pot, etc.

well i guess i just didn't know enough about traditional peyote usage... but when someone says "smoke peyote with weed it fucks you up!" really doesn't come off to me as sacramental use. i just knew that smoking peyote is wasting in comparison to eating it, and it just sounded like a sad attempt of being cool:rolleyes:
although now that it had been mentioned i do remember a more serious person saying that they do smoke peyote at ceremonies, they even agreed that its was wasteful of its potential effect... i still doubt it "fucks you up" as much as the weed.

OfflineSurReality
PsychAdemic
Male User Gallery
Re: Shrooms for Peyote [Re: Mezcal]
    #7733521 - 12/08/07 04:39 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Mezcal said:
"Dry peyote shreds" sounds more like a preparation of san pedro or peruvian torch cactus. I'd be extremely wary of any cactus sold as "peyote" if it wasn't in the form of several whole dried buttons.

i didnt understand why it would be shredded when i first heard that too, but everone i know says they don't actually get buttons- although the person said that they are large enough shreds to recognise its peyote if you know what it looks like

OfflineVisionary Tools
Male User Gallery

#7733562 - 12/08/07 04:49 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

I'd go for peyote, it's dried so it'll keep. Find yourself a chemistry friend to do an acid/base extraction on it. I can't estimate how much dried peyotl you'd need, but if you extract the mescaline, I'd start at 270mg (milligrams, as in thousandth of a gram) powder. If that's not enough, add another 100mg/one tenth of a gram.

--------------------
Wiccan_Seeker said:
slide down a pole than with your legs spread and using your pussy as a brake. Ask the fire department :imslow:

OfflineVisionary Tools
Male User Gallery

Re: Shrooms for Peyote [Re: Visionary Tools]
    #7733567 - 12/08/07 04:51 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

One more thing, the Indians of Peru and north America ate peruvian torch, san pedro, peyotl/peyote (and other mescaline containing cacti) for energy, it would give them strengh to get out of the desert and find water. It is a stimulant, and thus it'll keep you going for hours, wake up, take it, then devote the entire day to the experience.

Fourteen hours is not uncommon.

--------------------
Wiccan_Seeker said:
slide down a pole than with your legs spread and using your pussy as a brake. Ask the fire department :imslow:

OfflineSurReality
PsychAdemic
Male User Gallery
Re: Shrooms for Peyote [Re: Visionary Tools]
    #7733575 - 12/08/07 04:54 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

i would rather use pedro being that I am the only person who has any idea of extracting mescaline that i know, plus im interested in the peyote experience... i would need more than an Oz for a decent yeild anyway, and theres no room for error...

OfflineSurReality
PsychAdemic
Male User Gallery
Re: Shrooms for Peyote [Re: Visionary Tools] * 1
    #7733596 - 12/08/07 05:02 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Visionary Tools said:
One more thing, the Indians of Peru and north America ate peruvian torch, san pedro, peyotl/peyote (and other mescaline containing cacti) for energy, it would give them strengh to get out of the desert and find water. It is a stimulant, and thus it'll keep you going for hours, wake up, take it, then devote the entire day to the experience.

Fourteen hours is not uncommon.

actually we talked about tryin to get cid... and go camping out in the desert. this is our 'dream'... find a good camping place find plenty of fire wood and get a good night of rest, drop some cid upon waking, few hours after peaking eat the shrooms (should be about midday) and when the shrooms have worn light the fire and stay up all night around the fire eating peyote...:rasta:
problem is its winter and this would have to wait a while to be more comfortable.

Offlineskroomadoom
master of theskroomaverse
Male

Loc: GA
    #7734561 - 12/08/07 10:07 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

actually we talked about tryin to get cid... and go camping out in the desert. this is our 'dream'... find a good camping place find plenty of fire wood and get a good night of rest, drop some cid upon waking, few hours after peaking eat the shrooms (should be about midday) and when the shrooms have worn light the fire and stay up all night around the fire eating peyote...:rasta:
problem is its winter and this would have to wait a while to be more comfortable.

And you'd have a tolerance from the cid and the shrooms so the peyote would do nothing...

OfflineSurReality
PsychAdemic
Male User Gallery
Re: Shrooms for Peyote [Re: skroomadoom]
    #7744727 - 12/11/07 02:07 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

you sure? im only talkin a couple hits and a lil more than an 1/8 here, didnt think about cross tolerance though...

OfflineNess1
Spreading myinvisible wings
Male

#7744734 - 12/11/07 02:09 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Even without cross tolerance, that sounds horrible. I HATE being sleep deprived!

--------------------
I know what they'll find, it's in their mind, it's what they want to see. Spare me from the light, here comes the night and here I'll stay, waiting for darkness.

Offlineskroomadoom
master of theskroomaverse
Male

Loc: GA
    #7744750 - 12/11/07 02:12 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

you sure? im only talkin a couple hits and a lil more than an 1/8 here, didnt think about cross tolerance though...

Yeah I'm pretty much positive. You ever tried redosing deep into a trip to keep it going (like eat 1/8 then 4 hours later when the peak is over eat like another 1/8 or some shit)? Doesn't work. I remember the first time I ever tried acid I ate 2 hits and then like 6 hours later when I was coming off it I ate 2 grams and they didn't do shit.

The only way you're gonna be able to pull some shit like that is if you up the doses a lot. Like eat 2 hits of acid then 1/4+ of shrooms and then a fuckton of the peyote (not sure what dosage is on that). Even that might not work properly -- you're better off just have 3 separate experiences trust me on this one.

OfflineSurReality
PsychAdemic
Male User Gallery
Re: Shrooms for Peyote [Re: skroomadoom]
    #7744807 - 12/11/07 02:24 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

personally i've done 1 hit of acid, wasn't satisfied, and ate 2 during my 'peak' and it did me damn good. i ate 1 at 10pm 2 at midnite, and i had slight trails for a week (i know this is gonna be doubted - it was my second time doing cid may that had somethin to do with it)
i actually had trouble reading a test i took in 7th period from the wavy text(1pm-2pm next day)

maybe tolerance is different for different people?

OfflineNess1
Spreading myinvisible wings
Male

#7744824 - 12/11/07 02:27 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

You doubled your dose, which is pretty much what it takes to overcome psychedelic tolerance.

--------------------
I know what they'll find, it's in their mind, it's what they want to see. Spare me from the light, here comes the night and here I'll stay, waiting for darkness.

Jump to top. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Amazon Ayahuasca, Peruvian Torch, San Pedro, Syrian Rue

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience