Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinefuckitxo
Medicine Man

Re: Bad Trips. I need info [Re: Northerner]
    #25895313 - 03/25/19 06:25 AM (5 years, 5 days ago)

Quote:

Northerner said:
Quote:

jasonbarrext said:
Ever wondered what it is like to have heard so much talks about psychedelic products, the trips and the experiences and finally on first try, you didn't even experienced a tip of what you expected of all what you have heard about trippy experiences. That was surely because you didn't come across a real psychedelic products. Psychedelics are the first wonders of nature. Each trippy experience ushers you into a realm of innate revelations and the true reality behind humanity. i knew my existence was complete when i had my first trip on shrooms. the quality of the product was 100% and the trip was just so awesome. i had my luck to have stumbled on qualitytripresort where i get my full supplies for whatever psychedelic products i need. just thought i should share it with friends on here and maybe help out a fellow hippie. might wanna check out

https://qualitytripresort.com/product-category/psilocybe-cubensis-magic-mushrooms-shrooms/

I can tell they have quality products like this. Glad to see they have 10 unce packages of everything too.  :what:

oooh, I've been looking for mushroom seeds all my life

what did they do to them?

they really put the pay in payote

glad to see they are selling the original and not some cheap knockoff

:lol:

Such an obvious scam site on the open net.

quoting to save this shit forever xD PURE GOLD.

Edited by fuckitxo (03/25/19 06:25 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinewordman
Stranger

Re: Bad Trips. I need info [Re: Ripple]
    #26043848 - 06/10/19 01:10 PM (4 years, 9 months ago)

Ripple...  I loved that wine. Red Ripple, that is. I still have a bottle... alas...empty, in my "study".

Anyway, Ripple's observations & advice about stress/anxiety are on point.

Go into your experience with the joy of an open heart and peaceful, accepting soul...  If you can't, do not trip. Wait for the right time.

Good to remember that Anxiety is a natural response...it is easily dealt with...hey, I always drink a couple of brews and listen to listen to youtube/my rock show/the canna cabana ..... something like that. It's quite long, shows the evolution of different stuff. you will like it.   
so...happy trails to you

Oh!/N.B. Avoid anti-Depressants and Parkinsons drugs. I have to take them and Can't even notice a 3 1/2 gram dose! I hate it...makes me angry and sad.

I wish somebody could help me with that...

Info from John Lennon: "Turn off your mind relax and float downstream...it is not dying"

OfflineNorthernerM
splelling chceker
 User Gallery

Loc: FNQ
Re: Bad Trips. I need info [Re: wordman]
    #26043951 - 06/10/19 01:59 PM (4 years, 9 months ago)

It's a 16 year old thread. I don't think OP is gonna read your post.

--------------------
The nearest we ever come to knowing truth is when we are witness to paradox.

OfflineTerdleMountain
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Bad Trips. I need info [Re: Trip_Out_7]
    #28117590 - 12/30/22 02:31 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

At one gram you're likely to have a challenging trip. For me, one gram isn't enough to clear the comeup anxiety.. so I ge trapped in this weird, high anxiety and deeply introspective trip... really good for resovling internal things, not sometimes really not fun.... But everyone is different! I know some who trip nicely on 1g or less.

EDIT: Dangit! Old thread....

Edited by TerdleMountain (12/30/22 02:32 PM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract