Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineAlan RockefellerM
Mycologist
Male User Gallery

Trusted Identifier
Psilocybe zapotecorum foray # 2 - Jalisco, Mexico
    #7722064 - 12/05/07 09:43 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleim_on_a_boat
Stranger

Re: Psilocybe zapotecorum foray # 2 - Jalisco, Mexico [Re: Alan Rockefeller]
    #7722085 - 12/05/07 09:48 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

awesome pictures bud!

:mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2: !!!

Invisiblescout24
Hallelujah!
 User Gallery

Loc: Disappear Here
Re: Psilocybe zapotecorum foray # 2 - Jalisco, Mexico [Re: im_on_a_boat]
    #7722168 - 12/05/07 10:13 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Sweet!

--------------------
Always
Be
Closing

InvisibleRuffles
vagina
Male User Gallery
Re: Psilocybe zapotecorum foray # 2 - Jalisco, Mexico [Re: scout24]
    #7724020 - 12/06/07 11:35 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

nice pics, that caterpillar is crazy.

InvisibleCureCat
Strangest
 User Gallery

Loc: clawing your furniture
Trusted Identifier
    #7724113 - 12/06/07 12:00 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Did you pet the caterpillar???

--------------------

OfflineAlan RockefellerM
Mycologist
Male User Gallery

Trusted Identifier
Re: Psilocybe zapotecorum foray # 2 - Jalisco, Mexico [Re: CureCat]
    #7724432 - 12/06/07 12:59 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

> Did you pet the caterpillar???

No, Cactu would not allow it.

Invisiblecactu
culture and magic
Male

Loc: mexicoelcentrodelconocimi...
Trusted Identifier
    #7732496 - 12/08/07 10:10 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

we can´t pet any animal the  mushrooms spirit have that strictly forbidden , but we can take pictures and shake  hand with animals, something i don't like to much specially with this hairy friends...
you know Alan every time i´m thinking this specie are not zapotecorum at lets not to related to the zapo big spot in you know where, in the first picture  the first specie you found when i hear the strange call, ¡¡ cactu  you  gotta see this¡¡, well this was some how  isolated from the other or more  far,you see the bruising this specie have  look brown and not too much blue or green after a while also the shape of the cap some how parabolic is different that the other zapo we found, this may be a new specie since all the other have  a strong blue reaction and not this one  but it was show later, more darkening also .

then  my other conclusion of this spot are that  at least 3 species are growing there . the one in fist pictures, then the clusters ones that are more commons we found  the cluster of 6 individual and more cluster  of 3 individual,  all this have the  scaly stems all the way ,and bruise cyan blue then black , and finally  the 2 other that resemble villareallae  and i can  say very  alike villarelae.
what is really interesting it appear that is beginning  to grow here  if so we can study  the expansion of mycelial and  the rise in the productions, since this spot is very visit  by my and  i never found  this species before, , this can be very interesting if is the beginning of this patch's, for the location  they where found  this is a new record even if their  turn to be  already know species, but something tell me  here is something new this are the Alan Rockefeller  find
he will never said mushrooms spirit guide him to there, but i will..
all my best vibration past yesterday  i was. toking to zapotecorum with the help of azurens was pretty  exciting  the dialogue.:tripping:

--------------------

cuando una rafaga del pensamiento nos pasa  al lado se puede sentir  que valio  la pena  haber vivido, y cuando ese pensamiento se  convierte en sueño no paramos de soñar hasta realizarlo

InvisibleCureCat
Strangest
 User Gallery

Trusted Identifier
Re: Psilocybe zapotecorum foray # 2 - Jalisco, Mexico [Re: cactu]
    #7732575 - 12/08/07 10:28 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

I handle a lot of animals. Slugs especially. I help them find mushrooms, and set them there. Sometimes I come back the next day and there are big holes in the mushroom, and the slug is still chilling there.

--------------------

Invisiblecactu
culture and magic
Male

Loc: mexicoelcentrodelconocimi...
Trusted Identifier
Re: Psilocybe zapotecorum foray # 2 - Jalisco, Mexico [Re: CureCat]
    #7732722 - 12/08/07 11:09 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

you are a special cat :grin:
i bet we are gonna find different species  of mushrooms next year and animals ,including slug , not as big as there  but different.and we can handle then  all we can we can even fed it with his own food  for sure, the mushrooms spirit will be pleased there are not please only when  we  took  then home ,but  we can play  with then , i wonder if those slug live here how many psilocybe they can handle i see mine let feeding on´psilocybe after they digestive tube look blue , they don´t eat  zapotecorum but try sometimes, . i see  one eat all the top of mi trichocerus plant and die few  inches away, also they can´t handle mi salvia plants,  but the snail and slug love my banisteriopsis cappi they let alone  mi psychotria , never eat morning glory, i sometimes bring mushrooms  to find the snail and slug in my house  and  i use that to know for sure  how big is the population , if is hitting the maximum limit i take some individual out Or use then to pet mi tilapia and frogs, i have a close environment so  not to many natural predator i have to take control some how of another . the slug are the ones that i most  eliminate more in my  garden , if not mi orchid will never flower i want to introduce a big toad  but haver not found a  nice bufo species that help me out. so far mi tilapia is delighted with the slug and that way  i fell better that kill then or leave then in someplace else since his death have a meaning king of like a natural food chain ,

i have a question to ask are those big slug  really common because  considering their size they most not be so prolific, are others individual when you found one , have you eat then .....

--------------------

cuando una rafaga del pensamiento nos pasa  al lado se puede sentir  que valio  la pena  haber vivido, y cuando ese pensamiento se  convierte en sueño no paramos de soñar hasta realizarlo

InvisibleCureCat
Strangest
 User Gallery

Trusted Identifier
Re: Psilocybe zapotecorum foray # 2 - Jalisco, Mexico [Re: cactu]
    #7732840 - 12/08/07 11:33 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

When it rains, banana slugs are prolific in the woods.  I live in a redwood forest, and when i went into the back yard 2 days ago when it was drizzling just to look at the thousands of Honey Mushrooms which had popped up in the yard, and i found 4 banana slugs in less than 5 minutes, and that was without looking for them!  I almost stepped on the first 2, and they were about 2 yards apart from one another. 
They are adorable.  :smile:

--------------------

InvisibleUbermensch
Hunter gatherer
Male

Loc: Pac Northwest
Re: Psilocybe zapotecorum foray # 2 - Jalisco, Mexico [Re: Ubermensch]
    #7732869 - 12/08/07 11:41 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

You are such a weirdo curecat. I hope you take that as a complement.

btw I tried to rate Rockefeller but it only gave me the trade option?

--------------------
Once the sin against God was the greatest sin; but God has died, and those sinners died with him. To sin against the earth is now the most dreadful sin, and to esteem the entrails of the unknowable higher than the meaning of the earth!

Edited by Ubermensch (12/08/07 11:47 AM)

InvisibleCureCat
Strangest
 User Gallery

Trusted Identifier
Re: Psilocybe zapotecorum foray # 2 - Jalisco, Mexico [Re: Ubermensch]
    #7732924 - 12/08/07 11:59 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

That's because you already gave him a general rating.  :wink:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale