Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Anonymous

Neo Manifestation Mechanics and Phrases 101
    #770768 - 07/23/02 01:56 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Greetings all.. A friend of mine created this set of phrases to be used in helping you to manifest your reality, clear karma patterns, and basically whatever your imagination can conceive. They can be used as a visualization tool, or something similar to an affirmation for the spirit.

Feel free to improvise on it, add to, change around, or take away from whatever. The blanks are what you are to add in for whatever it is you want to manifest in your life. It is important that if you recite these phrases you do so in a positive way, and try to visualize on what it is you are trying to accomplish. My friend has used it to energetically draw attractive woman towards him, (LOL) and it actually seems to be working quite well for him. I have used the phrases to balance myself and bring about a more harmonious interaction with my fellow humans, as well as release negative energies from myself and balancing karma. I feel very well since I have done this. I will be experimenting with it some more in the coming days for various other purposes as well.

So, take from it what you will.. try it out however you may, and see what happens.

Neo Manifestation Mechanics

I co-create with Self, Spirit Guides, Angels of Light, Guardian Angels, my Soul, Higher Self, Oversoul, Divine Monad, Mother Earth, Solar Sun, Galactic Center, and Universal Tao of All That Is, I am that I am...

We release, remove, clear, transmute all:
karmas, patterns, thoughtforms, spells, curses, hexes, judgments, attitudes, dreams, concepts, discarnate spirits, ETs, beliefs, negative energies, symbols, geometries, feelings, etheric cords, definitions, implants, imprints, robots, etheric machinery, psychic machinery, programmings, holograms, cellular memories, vibrations, obstructions, wirings, energetics, electrical energies, genetic programmings, false records, contracts, vows, habits, matricies, blueprints, crystals, schisms, predispositions, agreements, perceptions, entities, ghosts, devices, blockages

concerning __________ on behalf of Self, my DNA/RNA, my physical body, my emotional body, my mental body, my spiritual body, my multidimensional selves, my alternate selves, my past lives, my ancestors, my subconscious mind, my unconscious mind, my conscious mind, my supraconscious mind

in the Nowpoint thoroughout all planes of reality for the greatest good of all and so it is. I send all energies released to the Universal Tao for recasting. Thank-you everyone for your assistance.

Fear, Anger, Pain, Shame, Guilt, Jealousy, Hatred, Egotism

Polarity Integration Phrase

I co-create with my Self, my Soul, my physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual bodies, my conscious, subconscious, unconscious, and supraconscuious minds that we merge the polaric thougtform energies of ______ and ______ into a unified, balanced, complete whole polaric thoughtform energy. The new thoughtform is anchored into the atomic structure of my lowest vibrating body in the nowpoint throughout all planes of reality. Let it be so !

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineStrangeDays
Bob
Re: Neo Manifestation Mechanics and Phrases 101 [Re: ]
    #771048 - 07/23/02 03:42 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Thanks

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
    #771101 - 07/23/02 04:12 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Sounds like a legal document with all of the subclauses as if God/Spirit/Self is too stupid too undertand your intent unless you completely spell it out.

So be it.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

Anonymous

Re: Neo Manifestation Mechanics and Phrases 101 [Re: Swami]
    #771521 - 07/23/02 06:36 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

It's more so the person using it can understand, not God.

And must you bash everything?

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#771620 - 07/23/02 07:00 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

It's more so the person using it can understand, not God.
A person cannot understand his own intent unless spouting

"karmas, patterns, thoughtforms, spells, curses, hexes, judgments, attitudes, dreams, concepts, discarnate spirits, ETs, beliefs, negative energies, symbols, geometries, feelings, etheric cords, definitions, implants, imprints, robots, etheric machinery, psychic machinery, programmings, holograms, cellular memories, vibrations, obstructions, wirings, energetics, electrical energies, genetic programmings, false records, contracts, vows, habits, matricies, blueprints, crystals, schisms, predispositions, agreements, perceptions, entities, ghosts, devices, blockages"

Sounds more confusing than clarifying. So it won't work if I just say "blockages"?

There is no "must" and no "everything". You know that generalizations are inherently false. However I will challenge any mumbo-jumbo that I choose to.

I could ask you:

"Must you post every piece of drivel that you come across?"

That is exactly the type of question that you just asked me.

--------------------

Anonymous

#771681 - 07/23/02 07:23 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

I take it you failed to read what I wrote before I posted it, saying that you can modify it and take from it whatever fits you best. The long list of things is just for people to have an idea of things to choose from, not limited to or restricted to any one thing. And yes you can just say blockages. Whatever works best for you.

Must I post every piece of drivel I come across? This is the first thread I have started here in a good three weeks. Just what are you talking about? The last thing I posted was a report on solar flares, and you classify these things as nonsense?

Whatever, its not even worth arguing over. If you think I post nonsense then don't reply to it.

InvisibleSclorch
Clyster

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: On the Brink of Madness
    #771715 - 07/23/02 07:40 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

I take it you failed to read what I wrote before I posted it, saying that you can modify it and take from it whatever fits you best.

A friend of mine had this old mutt, Dirk, that used to cause him all kinds of trouble. One day Dirk got into my friend's mother's jewelry box. The little fucker ATE several necklaces, a bracelet, and an earring. My friend had to follow Dirk around and wait for him to shit out all the jewelry. It took a few days to get it all back.

One thing I noticed... not every pile contained jewelry. In fact, we had to sift through ALL the shit to find each pearl and jewel. If we had the choice, we would have preferred that Dirk had shit out the jewelry seperate from the rest of his feces. Oh well, I guess that's life: sorting out the good shit from the bad shit.

I hope you see the relevance.

--------------------
Note: In desperate need of a cure...

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
    #771731 - 07/23/02 07:49 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Thanks for the post, Shroomism. Just because a few cold, analytical bastards bother to respond doesn't mean your message doesn't get through to some of us.

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

InvisibleSclorch
Clyster

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Neo Manifestation Mechanics and Phrases 101 [Re: Adamist]
    #771743 - 07/23/02 08:03 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

I swear... every "Indigo" child I've ever run into has some sort of reading comprehension problem. Of course, this is all coming from one of those "cold, analytical bastards," so it MUST not be worth a damn.

Don't be afraid to question.

--------------------

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
Re: Neo Manifestation Mechanics and Phrases 101 [Re: Sclorch]
    #771768 - 07/23/02 08:17 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Actually I was referring to Swami but if you want to join the group feel free to.

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

InvisibleSclorch
Clyster

Folding@home Statistics
    #771783 - 07/23/02 08:24 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Usually when you pluralize a noun (in this case, bastard), it refers to at least two examples of that noun. Since myself and Swami were the only dissenters, I concluded that your were also referring to me.

--------------------

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#771832 - 07/23/02 08:41 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Just because a few cold, analytical bastards bother to respond doesn't mean your message doesn't get through to some of us.

Let me get this straight. You are one of the few that GOT the message about releasing anger and to demonstrate what you learned, you unleash your anger and direct it towards another with the intent to wound?

Go back and reread shroomism's lesson and let me know when you have truly GOTTEN it.

--------------------

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#771847 - 07/23/02 08:46 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

I could ask you:

"Must you post every piece of drivel that you come across?"

I could ask it, but I didn't technically. However, you missed the point entirely. I was mirroring your question and you found it abrasive. Reflect on that.

--------------------

Invisiblemr crisper

#772136 - 07/24/02 01:30 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

love the dogshit story, sclorch.
is it true? whatever....it should go into 'sclorch's fables' required bedtime reading for children.

shroomism - the aim of your friend's manifesto(?) is great but it really is verbose, one way of looking at it - the more words used, the further away it is.....
if i was to edit it to suit myself, i'd take it down to - .
and ponder that.

Anonymous

#772265 - 07/24/02 04:02 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Shroomism,

Great thread!

I enjoyed every post so far.

I have used visualization techniques before and can attest to their efficaciousness. However, I currently think that the manifestation of the goals are a part of the limbic system. This would take too long to explain but it works in the same way as when you buy a different make/model of a car and then start seeing the same make/model everywhere. It also explains synchronicity ala Jung.

Cheers,

InvisibleWhiskeyClone
Not here
Male User Gallery

Loc: Longitudinal Center of Canada ...
    #772313 - 07/24/02 04:47 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Thanks for the post, Shroomism. Just because a few cold, analytical bastards bother to respond doesn't mean your message doesn't get through to some of us.

Ouch. Why do people get so bent out of shape about WORDS? Just words on the Internet. Sclorch has a good point about sifting through dog shit to find jewellery. That's what the internet is all about. It's just someone else's opinion; don't be threatened. Nothing is preventing you from continuing your discussion; why waste time ranting at people? Just curious.

--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Edited by CyberChump (07/24/02 04:50 AM)

Anonymous

#772321 - 07/24/02 04:51 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

"Just because a few cold, analytical bastards bother to respond doesn't mean your message doesn't get through to some of us. "

I'm picking up something weird in your auric field. I thought you'd want to know.

Cheers,

OfflineMAIA
World-BridgerKartikeya (DftS)
Male User Gallery

Loc: Erra - 20 Tauri - M45 Sta...
    #772441 - 07/24/02 06:03 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

"And must you bash everything?

It looks like it's becoming a common practice in this forum. I believe there are people more worried about "being right" in terms of argumentation (most of it is pure rhetoric) than contributing, by debate, to the message of the poster. Just read down this thread (there are many more like this one), there are only a few posts related to the original message, the debate is driven from a transmition of a message where nobody is forced to agree, to a direct confrontation about your personal reasons not to agree, it doesn't end here , the arguments reach such a low level that become off topic, the debate degrades itself with acusations and over analisis of the text itself, take this example,

In reply to:

There is no "must" and no "everything". You know that generalizations are inherently false .

What is this ? I know what you mean but where is the importance to the debate, rephrasing, can't you accept the fact that you bash posts contrary to your beliefs ?

..... your way,

In reply to:

Sounds like a legal document with all of the subclauses as if God/Spirit/Self is too stupid too undertand your intent unless you completely spell it out.

"Sounds like a legal document"
Documents don't have any sound, they are writen.

"with all of the subclauses"
How many are "all" the subclauses ? Does not make sense.

"as if God/Spirit/Self"
There's not a such thing as God or Spirit, it's all a shortcircuit in your brain.

" is too stupid too undertand your intent"
This is an ad hominem to something that doesn't exist (spirit and god), and if it is an ad hominem to the "self" then you're calling stupid to yourself.

"unless you completely spell it out"
You could send an email, it's easier.

I must have inflated a bit the way you usually show your reasoning but that was enough to show that you (and some others) systematicaly drive the entire debate using linguist bashing to a point where the main idea to debate is lost.

MAIA

--------------------
Spiritual being, living a human experience ... The Shroomery Mandala

Use, do not abuse; neither abstinence nor excess ever renders man happy.
Voltaire

Offlinepostalboy
I'm not myfucking khaki's!
Loc: My tiny corner of the pad...
    #776196 - 07/25/02 01:22 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Sclorch,
I have to say that your reply was one of the funniest and most insightful posts I've read here in a while. Thank you for writing it. It brought a laugh and smile to my face and heart.
Other than that I have nothing to add to this thread. hehehe And yes this is how I am for real. I read all these posts and reply to about 2 a week. I just don't have much to say. and when I do have something to say it usually isn't relevant to the current topic. Oh well as long as I'm happy I dont give a ratfuck for what anyone thinks of what I write. :P
Postalboy

--------------------
"You people voted for Hubert Humphrey, and you killed Jesus." F and L in L.V.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom