Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineVisionary Tools
Male User Gallery

Ex-Italian President: Intel Agencies Know 9/11 An Inside Job
    #7714939 - 12/04/07 11:29 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Man who set up Operation Gladio tells Italy's largest newspaper attacks were run by CIA, Mossad

Former Italian President and the man who revealed the existence of Operation Gladio Francesco Cossiga has gone public on 9/11, telling Italy's most respected newspaper that the attacks were run by the CIA and Mossad and that this was common knowledge amongst global intelligence agencies.

Cossiga was elected President of the Italian Senate in July 1983 before winning a landslide 1985 election to become President of the country in 1985.

Cossiga gained respect from opposition parties as one of a rare breed - an honest politician - and led the country for seven years until April 1992.

Cossiga's tendency to be outspoken upset the Italian political establishment and he was forced to resign after revealing the existence of, and his part in setting up, Operation Gladio - a rogue intelligence network under NATO auspices that carried out bombings across Europe in the 60's, 70's and 80's.

(Article continues below)

Gladio's specialty was to carry out what they coined "false flag operations," terror attacks that were blamed on their domestic and geopolitical opposition.

Cossiga's revelations contributed to an Italian parliamentary investigation of Gladio in 2000, during which evidence was unearthed that the attacks were being overseen by the U.S. intelligence apparatus.

In March 2001, Gladio agent Vincenzo Vinciguerra stated, in sworn testimony, "You had to attack civilians, the people, women, children, innocent people, unknown people far removed from any political game. The reason was quite simple: to force ... the public to turn to the state to ask for greater security."

Cossiga's new revelations appeared last week in Italy's oldest and most widely read newspaper, Corriere della Sera. Below appears a rough translation.

"[Bin Laden supposedly confessed] to the Qaeda September [attack] to the two towers in New York [claiming to be] the author of the attack of the 11, while all the [intelligence services] of America and Europe ... now know well that the disastrous attack has been planned and realized from the CIA American and the Mossad with the aid of the Zionist world in order to put under accusation the Arabic Countries and in order to induce the western powers to take part ... in Iraq [and] Afghanistan."

Cossiga first expressed his doubts about 9/11 in 2001, and is quoted in Webster Tarpley's book as stating that "The mastermind of the attack must have been a “sophisticated mind, provided with ample means not only to recruit fanatic kamikazes, but also highly specialized personnel. I add one thing: it could not be accomplished without infiltrations in the radar and flight security personnel.”

Coming from a widely respected former head of state, Cossiga's assertion that the 9/11 attacks were an inside job and that this is common knowledge amongst global intelligence agencies is highly unlikely to be mentioned by any establishment media outlets, because like the hundreds of other sober ex-government, military, air force professionals, allied to hundreds more professors and intellectuals - he can't be sidelined as a crackpot conspiracy theorist.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSilversoul
Rhizome
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Barricades
Re: Ex-Italian President: Intel Agencies Know 9/11 An Inside Job [Re: Visionary Tools]
    #7714998 - 12/04/07 11:43 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

So, did he reveal that 9/11 was an inside job, or does he suspect it was? I'm not seeing anything there about him having inside information on the attack.

--------------------

OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
Re: Ex-Italian President: Intel Agencies Know 9/11 An Inside Job [Re: Silversoul]
    #7715051 - 12/04/07 11:56 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Its a Prison Planet link, good luck finding anything true in there.

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

InvisibleYidakiMan
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Ex-Italian President: Intel Agencies Know 9/11 An Inside Job [Re: Silversoul]
    #7715067 - 12/04/07 11:58 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

He doesn't have any proof besides rumor amongst agencies that are not the CIA and Mossad.

OfflineVisionary Tools
Male User Gallery

Re: Ex-Italian President: Intel Agencies Know 9/11 An Inside Job [Re: Visionary Tools]
    #7715110 - 12/04/07 12:07 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

I'd like to add to this that there are Germans that still believe that the reichstag fire was done by the communists, and the nazi's would never attack their own.

--------------------

Invisiblejohnm214
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Americas
Re: Ex-Italian President: Intel Agencies Know 9/11 An Inside Job [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #7715152 - 12/04/07 12:16 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Madtowntripper said:

not entirely,

They have a biased selection, but they put up articles written by main-stream newspaper as well. I recently was able to find a article on their website about a roadside-testing device I wanted more information on- though nothing technical of course.

OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
    #7715169 - 12/04/07 12:19 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Visionary Tools said:
I'd like to add to this that there are Germans that still believe that the reichstag fire was done by the communists, and the nazi's would never attack their own.

Yeah, The Night of The Long Knives notwithstanding, of course.

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

InvisibleDieCommie

#7715174 - 12/04/07 12:20 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Visionary Tools said:

That has absolutely nothing to do with this topic at all.

InvisibleSlashOZ
:D
Male

Loc: Following the water cycle
    #7715882 - 12/04/07 03:04 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

so someone who was last president in 1992 knew what was being planned in for September 2001. don't forget this guy is from Italy, they dissolved their government like a year ago and i doubt even italians would consider themselves a semi major world power.

not to mention what was the point of pulling of 9/11? seriously? was it to make people who already have millions of dollars get a few more millions? killing 3,000 innocent people to marginally increase your bank account is pretty evil, even for american businessmen.
to make the government stronger? honestly, who would make it such a goal in their life that they would actually suggest let alone execute one of the worst acts of terror in history just to make the government stronger? i know some people feel safer with more cops on the streets etc but to actually execute a terrorist attack against your own people just to increase the amount of federal "security" is stupid.

not one conspiracy theorist has been able to provide a legitimate reason for 9/11 to be an inside job.

--------------------
"Life sucks but in this really beautiful way" - Axl Rose
"Life's a bitch and then you die that's why we get high cuz you never know when you're gonna go." - NAS
"When people don't know what you're about they put you down and shut you out" - Black Sabbath
"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind" - Gandhi
"Look up at me I am God, look down on me and I am evil, look at me I am you." - Charles Manson.
"Don't question my reality." - Me (as far as I know)

Invisiblejohnm214
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Ex-Italian President: Intel Agencies Know 9/11 An Inside Job [Re: SlashOZ]
    #7715949 - 12/04/07 03:17 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

SlashOZ said:
don't forget this guy is from Italy, they dissolved their government like a year ago and i doubt even italians would consider themselves a semi major world power.

???

InvisibleSlashOZ
Male

Re: Ex-Italian President: Intel Agencies Know 9/11 An Inside Job [Re: johnm214]
    #7715987 - 12/04/07 03:25 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

basically my point is when was the last time anyone gave a hoot what italy does or says? WWII? i can't remember the last time i heard about italy doing anything substantial as far as world politics go. are they even included when we consult matters of foreign policy?

--------------------
"Life's a bitch and then you die that's why we get high cuz you never know when you're gonna go." - NAS
"When people don't know what you're about they put you down and shut you out" - Black Sabbath
"Look up at me I am God, look down on me and I am evil, look at me I am you." - Charles Manson.

Invisiblejohnm214
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #7716003 - 12/04/07 03:28 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

I was more interested in them dissolving their government... I must be behind the times or something

InvisibleSlashOZ
Male

Re: Ex-Italian President: Intel Agencies Know 9/11 An Inside Job [Re: johnm214]
    #7716079 - 12/04/07 03:42 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

actually it was just a temporary crisis with italy's president, PM, or whatever it is that italy uses trying to resign after losing a vote in parliament and for other partisan fighting. the BBC uses terms like "The president has now begun consulting party leaders on the formation of a new government." that made me think the government was reformed after being dissolved but that is not that case. paraphrased by myself from wiki: instead it seems the guy stepping down was asked to stay and actually went on to barely receive a vote of confidence and stayed on. elections were held this summer electing some guy who, honestly, is of no consequence in world politics. good thing we never elected communists into congress here...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/6384953.stm

--------------------

Edited by SlashOZ (12/04/07 04:00 PM)

OfflineVisionary Tools
Male User Gallery

#7717274 - 12/04/07 08:24 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

The reichstag fire was caused by freedom hating communists. Poland had to be invaded, to spread democracy and freedom!

--------------------

Offlinekotik
fuckingsuperhero
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Ex-Italian President: Intel Agencies Know 9/11 An Inside Job [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #7717331 - 12/04/07 08:36 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Madtowntripper said:

actually, its quoted from this respected (read: non-tabloid) paper in Italy:

http://www.corriere.it/politica/07_novembre_30/osama_berlusconi_cossiga_27f4ccee-9f55-11dc-8807-0003ba99c53b.shtml

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, or federal laws. All posts are works of fiction.

OfflineDreamSignals
Morphogenetic Truth

Loc: the void
    #7718170 - 12/05/07 12:41 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

SlashOZ said:
so someone who was last president in 1992 knew what was being planned in for September 2001. don't forget this guy is from Italy, they dissolved their government like a year ago and i doubt even italians would consider themselves a semi major world power.

not to mention what was the point of pulling of 9/11? seriously? was it to make people who already have millions of dollars get a few more millions? killing 3,000 innocent people to marginally increase your bank account is pretty evil, even for american businessmen.
to make the government stronger? honestly, who would make it such a goal in their life that they would actually suggest let alone execute one of the worst acts of terror in history just to make the government stronger? i know some people feel safer with more cops on the streets etc but to actually execute a terrorist attack against your own people just to increase the amount of federal "security" is stupid.

not one conspiracy theorist has been able to provide a legitimate reason for 9/11 to be an inside job.

Well we would be certainly not stuck in Iraq without 9/11, we wouldn't have a Homegrown Terrorism Act, to suppress dissent in our country, targeting progressive activist groups, and the Carlyle Group, Blackwater and Oil Contractors would not have the ton of money they have now.

--------------------

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law. (93)
Love is the law, love under will. (93 93/93)

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
Re: Ex-Italian President: Intel Agencies Know 9/11 An Inside Job [Re: DreamSignals]
    #7718385 - 12/05/07 03:13 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

> Well we would be certainly not stuck in Iraq without 9/11

You don't know that, especially not with any certainty.

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

OfflineBrAiN
Art Fag
 User Gallery
Loc: Chocolate City
Re: Ex-Italian President: Intel Agencies Know 9/11 An Inside Job [Re: Seuss]
    #7718559 - 12/05/07 06:11 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Every 9/11 post I find from now until I die, I shall post the following graphic:

InvisibleSlashOZ
Male

Re: Ex-Italian President: Intel Agencies Know 9/11 An Inside Job [Re: DreamSignals]
    #7718959 - 12/05/07 09:56 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

so the whole entire goal of the bush presidency was to target progressive activist groups(many of which formed as a backlash against bush), to make money for Blackwater and the Carlyl groups as well as pass an anti terror act? was that really the entire goal of bush's last 7 years as president? has the entire world been fooled by this mastermind that is George W. Bush?

--------------------

InvisibleLuddite
I watch Fox News
 User Gallery

#7720040 - 12/05/07 03:03 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Italian court orders toons to witness stand

Associated Press

Dec 5, 2007
ROME -- Tweety may get a chance to take the witness stand and sing like a canary.

An Italian court ordered the animated bird, along with Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck and his girlfriend Daisy, to testify in a counterfeiting case.

In what lawyers believe was a clerical error worthy of a Looney Tunes cartoon, a court in Naples sent a summons to the characters ordering them to appear Friday in a trial in the southern Italian city, officials said.

The court summons cites Titti, Paperino, Paperina, Topolino -- the Italian names for the characters -- as damaged parties in the criminal trial of a Chinese man accused of counterfeiting products of Disney and Warner Bros.

Instead of naming only the companies and their legal representatives, clerks also wrote in the witness list the names of the cartoons that decorated the toys and gadgets the man had reproduced, said Fiorenza Sorotto, vice president of Disney Company Italia.

"Unfortunately they cannot show up, as they are residents of Disneyland," Sorotto joked in a telephone interview with The Associated Press. "It certainly pleased us that the characters were considered real, because that's what we try to do."

The Naples court will have to rewrite the summons, although this will probably delay the trial, said Disney lawyer Cristina Ravelli.

"Let's hope the characters will not be prosecuted for failing to appear," Ravelli quipped.

Calls seeking comment from Warner Bros. in Milan were not returned. Phones at the Naples court were not answered Tuesday.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/content_display/international/news/e3i35284fefb9d99b6e6056101f60867e67

OfflineVisionary Tools
Male User Gallery

Re: Ex-Italian President: Intel Agencies Know 9/11 An Inside Job [Re: Luddite]
    #7734312 - 12/08/07 06:19 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Cossiga's tendency to be outspoken upset the Italian political establishment and he was forced to resign after revealing the existence of, and his part in setting up, Operation Gladio - a rogue intelligence network under NATO auspices that carried out bombings across Europe in the 60's, 70's and 80's.

Gladio's specialty was to carry out what they coined "false flag operations," terror attacks that were blamed on their domestic and geopolitical opposition.

Cossiga's revelations contributed to an Italian parliamentary investigation of Gladio in 2000, during which evidence was unearthed that the attacks were being overseen by the U.S. intelligence apparatus .

In March 2001, Gladio agent Vincenzo Vinciguerra stated, in sworn testimony, "You had to attack civilians, the people, women, children, innocent people, unknown people far removed from any political game. The reason was quite simple: to force ... the public to turn to the state to ask for greater security."

Cossiga's new revelations appeared last week in Italy's oldest and most widely read newspaper, Corriere della Sera. Below appears a rough translation.
"[Bin Laden supposedly confessed] to the Qaeda September [attack] to the two towers in New York [claiming to be] the author of the attack of the 11, while all the [intelligence services] of America and Europe ... now know well that the disastrous attack has been planned and realized from the CIA American and the Mossad with the aid of the Zionist world in order to put under accusation the Arabic Countries and in order to induce the western powers to take part ... in Iraq [and] Afghanistan."

Cossiga first expressed his doubts about 9/11 in 2001, and is quoted in Webster Tarpley's book as stating that "The mastermind of the attack must have been a “sophisticated mind, provided with ample means not only to recruit fanatic kamikazes, but also highly specialized personnel. I add one thing: it could not be accomplished without infiltrations in the radar and flight security personnel.”

Coming from a widely respected former head of state, Cossiga's assertion that the 9/11 attacks were an inside job and that this is common knowledge amongst global intelligence agencies is highly unlikely to be mentioned by any establishment media outlets, because like the hundreds of other sober ex-government, military, air force professionals, allied to hundreds more professors and intellectuals - he can't be sidelined as a crackpot conspiracy theorist.

--------------------

OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

Loc: Dominican Republic
    #7735563 - 12/09/07 06:11 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

The rules for this forum require links to cut and pastes. Please provide one for the above article. Thank you.

Phred

--------------------

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
Re: Ex-Italian President: Intel Agencies Know 9/11 An Inside Job [Re: Phred]
    #7735598 - 12/09/07 06:49 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale