Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSizzlin
Stranger
Ordering Spores
    #7711425 - 12/03/07 03:16 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Is it really a problem ordering to my own home address if I wanted to order from a place like Ralphsters? I have no other place to conduct my research beyond my own home, and have no way to set up any sort of PO box mailing system.

And what if I order pre-sterilized jars from ebay to my own home? You'd know the guy I was talking about with 100% feed back, if you ebay'ed "Mushroom Jars Grow Kit" (Honestly I am only buying them to get the jars.. lol, I can not find these jars anywhere I look).. Worst thing is everybody seems to have the same jars, my town sells all these exotic bullshit jars.. I've got close, but they weren't tapered appropriately, nor glass.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinec0_hush
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Ordering Spores [Re: Sizzlin]
    #7711456 - 12/03/07 03:25 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Spores are legal. You can have them sent to your house without problems. As for the jars, 12 half pints should cost around $8 but it'll get you with shipping. Smaller hardware stores like True Value sell those, I was able to find them locally. Check Crazy Dave's Toolshed online, I don't know the website but he's got em.

--------------------

Offlineveda_sticks
Cultivator
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: UK Flag
Re: Ordering Spores [Re: c0_hush]
    #7711471 - 12/03/07 03:29 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

I cant find those pre sterised jars on ebay, how do you find them?

Its fine to order the spores as they are legal in 47 states of america, as long as the spores are legal in your country its ok.

If you have a friend you can trust, then you could have them sent there.

As far as i know all the shroomer vendors dont keep records of customers details.

--------------------

PF TEK - writeup by EvilMushroom666
Lets Grow Mushrooms - RogerRabbit & RoadKills website with sample videos plus the full PF TEK video series. Alot of great information - BUY THE DVD
Cakes can and will pin! - So you think cakes suck for pins. Your wrong
Franks Simple Coir/Verm Tek
Franks Proper Pasturisation Tek
Franks Spawning To Bulk - Monotub
Professor Pinheads RTV Injection Port Tek
Foo Mans No Soak WBS Prep Tek

Offlinec0_hush
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Ordering Spores [Re: veda_sticks]
    #7711510 - 12/03/07 03:41 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

I was under the impression that when we sterilize the jars in a PC, we're also doing it to sterilize the substrate, not just jars themselves? If that's true, pre-sterilized jars are not needed.

--------------------

Offlineveda_sticks
Cultivator
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #7711552 - 12/03/07 03:54 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Apperently the sell pf tek jars with substrate in them, which has been sterilised

--------------------

Lets Grow Mushrooms - RogerRabbit & RoadKills website with sample videos plus the full PF TEK video series. Alot of great information - BUY THE DVD

OfflineSizzlin
Stranger
    #7711612 - 12/03/07 04:15 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

c0_hush said:
I was under the impression that when we sterilize the jars in a PC, we're also doing it to sterilize the substrate, not just jars themselves? If that's true, pre-sterilized jars are not needed.

These jars are pre-sterilized with a substrate already inside them. The substrate is a tad different than that of the PF-Tek, but apparently good enough for the injection. (either way I won't mind, it would just be the time wasted recieving the jars and then wasting the fluid on bad substrate.. but at least then I'd have the jars in worst case scenario).

I don't really have anywhere else to get them delivered, and I don't plan on flaunting my research anyway, so I'd assume a few orders wouldn't do me any harm online.. Though from what I've read some people don't like their stuff being ordered to their home address, or at least the address where research is to be done.. I just wasn't sure if I was going to be getting some unexpected visits doing this.

Offlineveda_sticks
Cultivator
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #7711619 - 12/03/07 04:17 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

how do you find them on ebay, as i would love to have the jars, impossibly to come by here.

--------------------

OfflineSizzlin
Stranger
Re: Ordering Spores [Re: veda_sticks]
    #7711625 - 12/03/07 04:18 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

veda_sticks said:
how do you find them on ebay, as i would love to have the jars, impossibly to come by here.

I got carried away and forgot to give the link, here's what I'm talking about.. Pre-made in the recommended 1/2 pint jars.

Non-vendor link removed

Edited by RogerRabbit (12/03/07 04:21 PM)

OfflineRogerRabbitM
Bans for Pleasure
Male User Gallery

Loc: Seattle
Trusted Cultivator
OG Cultivator
    #7711647 - 12/03/07 04:23 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

This thread has been closed.

Reason:
Please don't link to non-vendor websites. Spores are only sold in the US for legal microscopy identification work. Those who grow psilocybe mushrooms live in countries where it's legal.

Check the vendors forum for the products and spores you require for your microscopy work.
RR

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals