Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

Loc: ny Flag
i was unfairly trolled.
    #7709650 - 12/03/07 04:50 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

stonedshroom said
Quote:

most of these scams aren't even possible, especially the digging the duplicate out of the dumpster trick. My mom runs a pharmacy, and that's just not possible on so many levels that I'm not even going to list. I'll just say that all scripts are checked through a nationwide database, and you can't get a refill for anything the next day, especially any scheduled substances. fucking retards. that sounds like some plan you devised while sitting around passing a bong with your other retarded friends, or something that may have worked 10 years ago.

Quote:

fucking retards. that sounds like some plan you devised while sitting around passing a bong with your other retarded friends, or something that may have worked 10 years ago

i of course resented being called a fucking retard, for something that i know actually works. so i got bent out of shape and responded with this

Quote:

truekimbo2 said: stoned shroom you are the fucking retard. when i found this scam out i gave it to some people i know and they had no trouble getting bottles of 100 vicodans, xanax, ritalin, ect. they did it for about 6 months and then got tired of it. but you shouldn't talk about shit you don't know about.

you are the fucking retard.

to the other kid who said this scam wouldn't work, the duplicate labels have all their info on it. address, birthday, ect.
usually they just ask for name and birthday, sometimes address or phone number.

edit: also i do not smoke weed, so you are doubly wrong. i discovered the scam while dumpster diving, and i kept finding empty pill bottles. so i went home and looked up pharmacy procedures onine and i found a website advising pharmacies to lock their dumpsters because people steal duplicate labels.

fag.

and she responded with

Quote:

stonedshroom said: you're fucking lying, or you live in the middle of fucking nowhere outside the united states.

Pharmacies must run every script through a system that is connected to a nationwide database. They would catch the same exact script getting refilled, from the same pharmacy chain, if not the SAME FUCKING pharmacy. There is no fucking way in hell a pharmacy would refill the same script the next day.

there is absolutely NO WAY, unless, of course, you live outside the United States.

My mom fucking runs a pharmacy, dickhead. Trust me, she's told every story in the fucking book about how people try to rip the system.

the only way this could remotely work is if you get it refilled 30 days after it was originally filled, and pray you get it refilled before the actual person calls in their own prescription. Oh, and not to mention you would either have to produce an insurance card with the original person's info or be able to pay full price for the for the script- along with an ID that matches the name for the script.

And if for some miraculous reason the pharmacy broke SEVERAL laws and let you get away with this shit, it will not be in business for much longer, since every single pill has to be accounted for by legitimate scripts. so this would get caught during an audit- at which point the pharmacy would get fined and if you do this as often as you let on, multiple offenses will lead to the pharmacy losing its license.

you're the retard. fucking idiot.

and I'm 99.9% sure pharmacies don't just toss the duplicates in the trash. I'll ask my mom tomorrow.

EDIT: oh and why were you dumpster diving if you were able to afford to have a computer and internet?

Quote:

you're fucking lying, or you live in the middle of fucking nowhere outside the united states.

Quote:

My mom fucking runs a pharmacy, dickhead.

despite her mom running a pharmacy, she was still wrong. this is not something i was lying about, or did outside the country. i had proof that her assumption that pharmacies did not throw out duplicate labels was flawed, and I pmed it to her asking for an apology, here is my pm.

Quote:

to clear things up
Sent to: StonedShroom
http://www.oag.state.tx.us/newspubs/releases/2007/041607cvs_pop.pdf

http://www.legalnewsline.com/news/201231-indiana-ag-lands-12-complaints-from-cvs-walgreens-trash-hauling

admit you were wrong and apologize for flaming me for no reason.

since i'm not allowed to post PMs. i will have to just kind of give you the gist of it. her two main responses were to continue to say that this is not possible (as though she didn't read the articles?) and that if it was possible the pharmacy was breaking laws.

i sent this in response.

Quote:

so you didn't read the articles i sent you? that was from this year asshole, there were 14 pharmacies named as defendants for doing this, just within this one specific area.

what are you in love with your mom or something? i sent you a link to an official court case and you still think i'm full of shit, you're a complete retard.

did you read the goddamn links?! there are alot more. if 2 isn't enough.

she then responds in PM by saying that this is what she's been saying all along, that it would work, but only if the pharmacies were breaking the law.

then she said something to the effect of if i keep pming her she'll report me for harassment.

=====================================================

now i'm going to admit i'm getting a little riled up over this for no reason.

however, it is obvious that she begins by calling me a fucking retard and saying that under no conditions would this work. that was her first statement, and the one that i was emotionally responding to throughout my conversation with her.

those statements she made are prove-ably wrong.

i would like an apology for that, and in return i apologize for getting all bent out of shape.

so anyway, here is a poll. if the community is against me also, i will let this issue die, and if the community feels some empathy for me then that will be like the apology i never got.

who is most at fault here?
You may choose only one

Votes accepted from (12/03/07 04:48 AM) to (No end specified)
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll

--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
Re: i was unfairly trolled. [Re: truekimbo2]
    #7709652 - 12/03/07 04:56 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Spend a day as a volunteer at a soup kitchen for the poor. You will quickly notice that the problems you posted above are fairly insignificant in the big scheme of things.

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

OfflinedeXtrous
complete tool
Male

Loc: Australia
Re: i was unfairly trolled. [Re: Seuss]
    #7709654 - 12/03/07 04:56 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Seuss said:
Spend a day as a volunteer at a soup kitchen for the poor. You will quickly notice that the problems you posted above are fairly insignificant in the big scheme of things.

InvisibleMojo
Stranger

#7709656 - 12/03/07 04:58 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

I’m not against you; she’s female, emotional, and a moron. So let it go.

Who gives a shit what some dumb bitches mommy tells her. She prolly knows her crack head daughter would fuckin run a scam if she told her how things really work.

So pitty the dumb bitch, but don’t let her get to you.

OfflineDeathCompany
Oneironaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere in my head
Re: i was unfairly trolled. [Re: Mojo]
    #7709659 - 12/03/07 05:01 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

yeah shes definitely wrong and has this tendency to be a bitch, but who really fucking cares. Let it go.

--------------------

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

#7709660 - 12/03/07 05:02 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

yeah i understand its insignificant i just couldn't believe that someone would call me a fucking retard and tell me i was wrong, for something that i was not wrong about.

i was trying to help people out by posting that, its not just for stealing ambien and stuff, if you need antibiotics and don't have health insurance to go to a doctor and then pay for them, its a good way to get medicine you may need.

whats more is the more people know about the scam, the sooner it stops working, so i mean... i felt like i was being a good person telling the shroomery, instead of just keeping it.

i do deserve everything that came after the initial comment. i should not have insulted her back, i should have just posted the link saying that it definitely does happen.

--------------------

OfflineDeathCompany
Oneironaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere in my head
    #7709662 - 12/03/07 05:06 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

I link to the original thread

--------------------

InvisibleMojo
Stranger

Re: i was unfairly trolled. [Re: DeathCompany]
    #7709666 - 12/03/07 05:12 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

InvisibleEgo Death
Justadropofwaterinanendlesssea
 User Gallery

Loc: The War Machine
    #7709706 - 12/03/07 05:46 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Just a shame they shut that wicked ass thread down - PMed him asking why and I never got a decent explaination.

Diploid the party pooper lol :pantsfase:

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

Re: i was unfairly trolled. [Re: Ego Death]
    #7709760 - 12/03/07 06:50 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

compile the scams into one post and remake it.

it probably got locked due to my stupid bickering.

--------------------

Invisiblejohnm214
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Americas
Re: i was unfairly trolled. [Re: deXtrous]
    #7709820 - 12/03/07 07:31 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

deXtrous said:
Quote:

Seuss said:

deal w/ it man

InvisibleCheezit
Feel like aStranger

#7709924 - 12/03/07 08:32 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

:crymeariver:

Offlinedruqs
ALKALOIDOHOLIC
 User Gallery

Re: i was unfairly trolled. [Re: Cheezit]
    #7710113 - 12/03/07 09:59 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

she's probably having a womans period.

OfflineMuppet
Nomadic Jester
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: (523) 327-2836
    #7710126 - 12/03/07 10:04 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

:emocry:

--------------------

:craven:  Ravings of a Madman  :craven:

InvisibleAtheist
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA
    #7710130 - 12/03/07 10:06 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

:hissyfit:

InvisibleSilversoul
Rhizome
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Barricades
Re: i was unfairly trolled. [Re: Cheezit]
    #7710134 - 12/03/07 10:08 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Cheezit said:
:crymeariver:

--------------------

Offlineminesstudent
Who knows?
Male

#7710143 - 12/03/07 10:10 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Is there a way to fairly troll?

--------------------
"The universe is the way it is because if it wasn't we wouldn't be here to talk about it"

Edited by minesstudent (12/03/07 10:11 AM)

Offlinedisturbed
Poutine andSodomy
Male User Gallery

Loc: O-H-I-O
    #7710169 - 12/03/07 10:18 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Look we all know you like to pretend you're a mod so why don't you try and ban her?

No one gives a shit why don't you go get back in the dumpster?

--------------------

11/25/07 first time entrant ban lottery champion

InvisibleCherryBomM
Yoga Gypsy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Ontario
    #7710174 - 12/03/07 10:21 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

You were both trolling each other. Get over it.

--------------------

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
    #7710179 - 12/03/07 10:22 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

The amount of time it had to take to string all that together into one post...I mean. Come on now. There's a world out there.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds