Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates, CBD Oils   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleCherryBomM
Yoga Gypsy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Ontario
Re: Well, it finally happened. [Re: gbeatle]
    #7709425 - 12/03/07 01:13 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

gbeatle said:
just toke up and ease your mind, it will all play out, just hang in there.

:lol:  This is hilarious.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleUnholyChild666
I'M GOD
Male
Loc: Flag
Re: Well, it finally happened. [Re: Pandora]
    #7709755 - 12/03/07 06:45 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Pandora said:
Quote:

UnholyChild666 said:
Quote:

CherryBom said:
You know, it kind of makes me sick how at the mere mention of a late period, the coat hanger jokes come out.  Apparently you guys have zero comprehension of the seriousness of abortion.  :frown:

For someone like me it's lack of sympathy, if you don't wanna kid that bad don't have sex, if you get an abortion because of it well fuck you, get over it shut the fuck up, people don't deserve the right to have an abortion, they got pregnant by choice having sex is no accident, so to all you out there that get pregnant or get someone pregnant and don't want the kid, suck it up pussy it's your own damn fault. Ever seen how they pull the baby out and crush it's skull? I could post some pictures of aborted babies.......

And I could show you pictures of me heathly prior to pregnancy, and ridiculously anorexic post pregnancy.  If you aren't a woman, and haven't been pregnant STFU!  I chose to have an abortion for 2 main reasons.
1: I lost almost 20 lbs on a 140 lb 5'6 frame in less than a month, and in almost 3 months I ate no more than 400 calories a day.  You want to give up that much food?? That's less than a whopper a day!
2: I had done probably 7 or 8 drugs BEFORE I missed a period.  Do YOU want to risk having a f'ed up kid????
I'm not saying it's the answer.  I'm not saying it's not.  I HATED being alive while I was pregnant.  I honestly would have tried to commit suicide had I gone through with it.  Don't judge.  Whatever you (Unholy) and your girl decide, try to do it together.  She will remember your support the rest of her life.

I'm not talking about people getting abortions because of health issues thats different. I'm talking about people having sex and not owning up to it just because they don't want a kid, can't afford one? better learn how, there are plenty of programs out there that will help the child people act like there sometimes no way to afford one, well there is always away you just can't give up thats weak and shameful thing to do. I don't believe in having sex with someone you aren't willing to have a child with.  We could both go back and forth on this issue, but we shouldn't and I won't.

--------------------

"I am the Highest Power the leader of the pack"

Actiavte My Dream Sequence Machine

GOD of the hologram earth

InvisibleUnholyChild666
I'M GOD
Male
Loc: Flag
Re: Well, it finally happened. [Re: Love Cap]
    #7709781 - 12/03/07 07:06 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Love Cap said:
Quote:

UnholyChild666 said:
Quote:

Love Cap said:
Quote:

UnholyChild666 said:
I don't know about the rest of you but were I live it's like the state makes it so much easier for single moms now than ever before. I know plenty that only pay not even $100 for rent on a house and they just keep shitting out the babies left and right usually a different guy each time, I'm not saying that to be a dick it's true. They are so many places to get help, health care, food everything this is something that should be looked into for anyone who feels that can't afford it. Because if they give it to moms who don't even deserve to have kids why wouldn't they give it to someone who does and when I say someone who doesn't deserve it I mean the moms who drag their kids form guy to guy to guy to guy to guy, drive intoxicated with them in the car, you know irresponsible stuff like that.

I don't know your point exactly but isn't this more reason to keep abortion legal?

My point is that it could be easier to keep the child with all the help that is available, if not that than adoption. Abortion can be VERY damaging emotionally, physically, I don't know why people don't understand that. Everyone throws it out there like it's some "simple solution" I don't agree with abortion because I don't believe there is such a thing as an accidental pregnancy there is no accident about having sex even with birth control. Abortion to me has nothing to with peoples rights I think it's just about not wanting to take responsibility for ones own actions. That statement right there pissed a lot of people off but thats only because it's true, if it wasn't they wouldn't get mad, threes only one thing that makes people more mad than a lie and that is the truth. The only exception I feel would be in the case of rape, but that should be taken care of immediate as hard as it may be. Even though lots of girls who have been raped go through with giving birth.

look dude, I get how emotionally and physically damaging abortion could be. But it's not as nearly as damaging adoption could be. I don't know if you can imagine this (since you're a DUDE) but carrying a baby in your body for 9 months, then giving it away could be WAY more emotionally and physically damaging than aborting. Just wait until you're in the situation. We're over populated enough in this world, and if you choose not to have a baby, however you prevent it, the better off this world is, especially if you don't see yourself as a fit parent. There are too many orphans and starving children already. And giving your kid up for adoption isn't so easy anymore, Human services is running out of parents wanting to adopt, so now they let almost anyone adopt, and this includes abusive foster parents.
If you think abortion is wrong, then what about the morning after pill? What about condoms? where do you draw that line of what is 'morally wrong'?

Over popualtion is just apart of evolution, you can't stop even if wipe out a whole country the same thing would happen again. Getting an abortion to save the life of the mother would be an exception or if the child would have no function at all shit like that. I don't know enough about the morning after pill to comment on that. Truth is I don't have sex for this reason. Is that not more responsible than someone who made the choice to have sex and not wanting to deal with a child? Having a kid is a part of having sex even if it's just for pleasure. We could all go back and forth on this issue, but I'm done, this could go on forever and we both know it

--------------------

"I am the Highest Power the leader of the pack"

Actiavte My Dream Sequence Machine

GOD of the hologram earth

Offlinegbeatle
Stranger

Re: Well, it finally happened. [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #7710078 - 12/03/07 09:50 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

lol hey i tried

OfflineLove Cap
Wanderer
Female

Loc: somewhere in the plains
Re: Well, it finally happened. [Re: UnholyChild666]
    #7710336 - 12/03/07 11:16 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

you're just fucking ignorant.

Offlineallreadyused
The Liquor
Male

Loc: Trailer Park, Nova Scotia
Re: Well, it finally happened. [Re: MistaUNGA]
    #7711086 - 12/03/07 01:49 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

MistaUNGA said:

I was taking a drink of orange juice when I saw this. I couldn't stop the laughter and OJ came out of my nose. Ouch!

--------------------
Everything I say is for entertainment.

Fuck the ASPCA

OfflineWScott
´ ɑ `▽ ᑲᓇᑕ
 User Gallery

Loc: Nacada
Re: Well, it finally happened. [Re: allreadyused]
    #7711208 - 12/03/07 02:21 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

An abortion will remain with you for the rest of your life.
So will a child.

--------------------

OfflineMyInnerChild
EveryMum
Female

Loc: North-East
Re: Well, it finally happened. [Re: WScott]
    #7711284 - 12/03/07 02:42 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

WScottsdale said:
An abortion will remain with you for the rest of your life.
So will a child.

That's the chance any couple takes when she's at her most fertile time of the month w/o the pill or the other very reliable forms of B.C.

I still wish the poster the best outcome possible under the circumstances...

How's she feeling?

BTW...all my pregnancies were wanted cuz as soon as I knew, I wated it b/c the other choice is to make yourself miserable over a gift. It may be a gift for one to keep or for one to give away but either way, the child has a soul from conception...imo

--------------------

My inner child runs with scissors but plays nicely with others!

Sometimes the light's all shine'in on me,
Other times I can barely see.
Lately it occurs to me,
What a looong strange trip it's been! ~ Truck'in

Edited by MyInnerChild (12/03/07 02:49 PM)

InvisibleBridgeburner
Not spiritual at all.
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Well, it finally happened. [Re: MyInnerChild]
    #7711642 - 12/03/07 04:23 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

looks like you're screwed. she doesn't give a shit about the kid and seems too apathetic to even think about raising it or doing an abortion. looks like your life will be filled with xanax-flavored sunshine.

--------------------

OfflineTangerines
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: woodwork Flag
Re: Well, it finally happened. [Re: Bridgeburner]
    #7711711 - 12/03/07 04:35 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Are newborns edible?

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
Re: Well, it finally happened. [Re: Tangerines]
    #7712872 - 12/03/07 09:02 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

sometimes i wish my parents would have aborted me.

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

OfflineXeluc
Traveler
Male

Re: Well, it finally happened. [Re: wrestler_az]
    #7713099 - 12/03/07 09:49 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

I'm not impressing my beliefs, but I believe that someone's "soul" is nothing more than a collection of memories and teachings. I guess you could say I don't believe in a soul. If someone scrambles my brain, there IS no "me" left. The "me" is what people would call a soul. If the previous statements are considered, it seems to me unlikely that a spiritual soul exists, since there isn't a real medium to contain what the brain contains, and there is no "you" without the brain.

Applying that to abortion or no, I feel that a human being cannot have a "soul", or what I would call a collection of memories and teachings, until it is born. Until someone is self-aware, I can't consider them having what would be called a "soul". But this is the result of my firm atheism. It's just something to think about.

Offlinekriminalelement
"jesus wept."
Female User Gallery

Loc: Ay! los popos estan aqui!
Re: Well, it finally happened. [Re: wrestler_az]
    #7713382 - 12/03/07 10:44 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

me too. this sucks.

ABORT!

--------------------
While there is a lower class, I am in it
While there is a criminal element, I am of it
While there is a soul in prison, I am not free.

Eugene V Debs

InvisiblepB0t
I'm a teapot

Re: Well, it finally happened. *DELETED* [Re: CherryBom]
    #7713518 - 12/03/07 11:25 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Post deleted by pB0t

Reason for deletion: .

OfflineTangerines
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: woodwork Flag
Re: Well, it finally happened. [Re: pB0t]
    #7713545 - 12/03/07 11:32 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

You could just punch right about dead center here:

InvisibleKid_Orgo
 User Gallery

Loc: Hale-Bopp
    #7714100 - 12/04/07 06:48 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

MyInnerChild said:
I agree with the second part of your first statement but not the 1st which, according to my understanding meant that you were recommending which criterion should be used (financial considerations is the example I'll use since it's the one you used)...in other words, you may have said more accurately, that it's YOUR opinion that financial considerations should colour a potential parents decision...

I DO agree that there are other options/choices.

With that said I'll now ask you to please define "older"? Personally, imo, the age means less than the maturity level. There are 18 year olds perfectly capable of being good providers

... (EDITED BY K_O FOR SPACE)

Nuff said...excuse the rant. :thumbup:  :smile: MIC

Whatever I say is my opinion, that's given. I think it's safe to assume that outside of an unknowable God, there is no objective perspective.

I did not mean "maturity." I meant age. The number of years you've been alive. The mother's age is the leading factor in the outcome of that child's life. If you have kids at 20, your kids are statistically much worse off than someone who waited until age 30 to breed. The citations I have for this are at home, it was mentioned in Freakonomics.

While there may be 18 year olds capable of being good providers, the odds are overwhelmingly against both their emotional and financial states being up to snuff.

EDIT: Format.

--------------------
He was a cowboy in one of the seven days a week fights. No business, no hangout; no friends, nothing; just what you pick up and what you need.

Edited by Kid_Orgo (12/04/07 06:48 AM)

OfflineHyper_Panda_GO
Team Action!

Re: Well, it finally happened. [Re: Kid_Orgo]
    #7714754 - 12/04/07 10:44 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Has anyone ver imagined a pregnant woman falling face first?

--------------------
There is no valid reason you should be reading this

OfflineLove Cap
Wanderer
Female

Loc: somewhere in the plains
Re: Well, it finally happened. [Re: Hyper_Panda_GO]
    #7717391 - 12/04/07 08:45 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

breeding age is much earlier than 30, even 20.... it's because of this day in age that we're not capable of raising a child at 20. we can't 'afford' to.

OfflineMyInnerChild
EveryMum
Female

Loc: North-East
Re: Well, it finally happened. [Re: Love Cap]
    #7718511 - 12/05/07 05:19 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

By the time I was 30 I had 3 children....
3rd had his circumcison on my 30th b-day in fact! :smile:

We live frugally to allow for the needs of the kids....it's a measure we accept gladly...

Does anyone know couples who CAN'T conceive? The emotional pain and longing is unreal and that's from an outsiders observation. I'm grateful for what I have mostly b/c I look at children as a gift and partly b/c I'm not left bereft. Not a simple deal to deal with.

May we all have what and whom we need.... :smile: when we need it/them. :wink:

--------------------

My inner child runs with scissors but plays nicely with others!

Sometimes the light's all shine'in on me,
Other times I can barely see.
Lately it occurs to me,
What a looong strange trip it's been! ~ Truck'in

InvisibleBlend
afferent orchestra
 User Gallery

#8052482 - 02/21/08 04:02 PM (16 years, 30 days ago)

I guess it's time to blow the dust off this thread.

It's been three short months, and we're into the second trimester and in much better spirits.  She's pretty much thrilled about it lately, which was my main concern before. 

Me, I'm as happy as I can be.  I'm naturally a worrier, but I'm two steps over the optimistic line.  It's just crazy to realize that now I have something to worry about, really worry about, besides myself.  It's a scary understanding, but it's one I have to accept.

That said, I really can't wait.  It's such a rush, greater than any drug I've ever taken, to know that I'm going to be a father by the end of the year.  I didn't know I had the capacity for such excitement. 
We're a little more financially stable.  A very little more.  But bills are being paid, and there's some money in the bank.  A little some.

We don't know the gender yet, but we have heard the heartbeat (:eek:).  We should know the sex in a couple of weeks.  We both hope it's a boy.. but if not that's cool too.  We don't have any boy names thought up though, and half a dozen girl names.  She likes Augusten.  Yeah.  Like Asparagus.  I hate it.  Good boy names are tough.

We'll be playing music for him/her soon.  That's going to be neat, being my unborn child's dj.  I'm trying to think of the perfect album to play more than all the others.  Later on when he's (I've been calling it 'he' rather than 'it') able to appreciate music, I'll play it and see if he's you know, unusually drawn to it. 

So there's my little update.  There will likely be more, up until he's born.  Then he gets his own thread :crankey:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates, CBD Oils   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom