Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleConservationist
Stranger
Re: Well, it finally happened. [Re: CherryBom]
    #7697219 - 11/29/07 11:36 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

CherryBom said:
Apparently you guys have zero comprehension of the seriousness of abortion.

Or the seriousness of a planet overpopulated in miserable people from broken homes...

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinekindadank
Stranger

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Well, it finally happened. [Re: Conservationist]
    #7697276 - 11/29/07 11:57 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Conservationist said:
Quote:

CherryBom said:
Apparently you guys have zero comprehension of the seriousness of abortion.

Or the seriousness of a planet overpopulated in miserable people from broken homes...

I hear that conserv. Every serious pro-lifer who is against abortion entirely should be required to adopt as many unwanted children as they can possibly accommodate. Or they should just shit the fuck up and let people do what they want with their own bodies.

InvisibleCherryBomM
Yoga Gypsy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Ontario
Re: Well, it finally happened. [Re: Conservationist]
    #7697279 - 11/29/07 11:58 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

I'm not saying that it's right or wrong. I'm pro-choice.

I'm saying that the coat hanger jokes are getting out of hand.

--------------------

OfflineTangerines
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: woodwork Flag
    #7697359 - 11/30/07 12:30 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

I have plenty of unused coat hangers though...

OfflineMyInnerChild
EveryMum
Female

Loc: North-East
Re: Well, it finally happened. [Re: Tangerines]
    #7697427 - 11/30/07 01:02 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

I wish you both well....get counseling. There are LOADS of couples who will pay all expenses for a chance to adopt a healthy newborn. SO many unwanted pregnancies end with broken hearted couples crying over the loss either b/c the girl backed out and kept the child or b/c she got an abortion b/c she couldn't live with the 9 month results of her 1/2 of pleasure. It's more than 9months...it effects the REST of your life to know you gave up a child or terminated the pregnancy.

A woman can be up to 15 days late and more...btw.
It's a sign that the pregnancy started but ended itself...body rejects sometimes for a good reason we're not privy to.

She needs to accept the reality regardless of which option she chooses. Getting another apt. mate is the least of your struggles now but put out ads and get that off your head during this time if you can. Money worries can stress one out to the point where the pregnancy is at risk...

If you choose termination, you don't want it via stress! She needs her space. Tell her you love her and will cooperate with any choice she makes...she'll feel your support and acceptance and will more likely involve you in the process....but be true to your word and support any choice.

I recommend adopting out at birth but it's not my bod or babe.

Good luck!!

--------------------

My inner child runs with scissors but plays nicely with others!

Sometimes the light's all shine'in on me,
Other times I can barely see.
Lately it occurs to me,
What a looong strange trip it's been! ~ Truck'in

OfflineOracle Of Delphi
I, Phantom
Female

Loc: State of Disrepair
Re: Well, it finally happened. [Re: adrug]
    #7697586 - 11/30/07 03:40 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

adrug said:

If she's pregnant and will want to keep it, then she really should go to a doctor. If she's young and unmarried and poor she can get government assistance and won't have to pay hardly anything. You can't just NOT go to a doctor.

Or better yet, go to a Planned Parenthood or something like that. That type of place usually does free pregnancy tests, just like you'd get at the doctors office.

right - Planned Parenthood was MADE for situations like this - they will see her for free (or for almost free), give her a pelvic exam, and tell you 100% if its a kid or not.

While there you could discuss options - If you are white, you may want to put it up for adoption - theres always a call for white infants. Abortion is always another option - unless thats not your thing.
OoD

--------------------

http://dictionary.reference.com/

Invisiblebukkake
Male

Loc: Classified
Re: Well, it finally happened. [Re: Blend]
    #7697724 - 11/30/07 06:41 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Don't throw away the next 20 years of your life, sparky.

InvisibleUnholyChild666
I'M GOD
Male
Loc: Flag
    #7697775 - 11/30/07 07:11 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

CherryBom said:
You know, it kind of makes me sick how at the mere mention of a late period, the coat hanger jokes come out.  Apparently you guys have zero comprehension of the seriousness of abortion.  :frown:

For someone like me it's lack of sympathy, if you don't wanna kid that bad don't have sex, if you get an abortion because of it well fuck you, get over it shut the fuck up, people don't deserve the right to have an abortion, they got pregnant by choice having sex is no accident, so to all you out there that get pregnant or get someone pregnant and don't want the kid, suck it up pussy it's your own damn fault. Ever seen how they pull the baby out and crush it's skull? I could post some pictures of aborted babies.......

--------------------

"I am the Highest Power the leader of the pack"

Actiavte My Dream Sequence Machine

GOD of the hologram earth

Invisibletiny_rabid_birds
Nocturnal
 User Gallery

Loc: estados unidos Flag
Re: Well, it finally happened. [Re: UnholyChild666]
    #7698174 - 11/30/07 09:50 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

UnholyChild666 said:
Quote:

CherryBom said:
You know, it kind of makes me sick how at the mere mention of a late period, the coat hanger jokes come out.  Apparently you guys have zero comprehension of the seriousness of abortion.  :frown:

For someone like me it's lack of sympathy, if you don't wanna kid that bad don't have sex, if you get an abortion because of it well fuck you, get over it shut the fuck up, people don't deserve the right to have an abortion, they got pregnant by choice having sex is no accident, so to all you out there that get pregnant or get someone pregnant and don't want the kid, suck it up pussy it's your own damn fault. Ever seen how they pull the baby out and crush it's skull? I could post some pictures of aborted babies.......

congratulations on being a completely narrow-minded fuckwit.  accidents happen, even on birth control or with the use of condoms. 

it is absolutely 100% NOT your fucking choice in how a couple handles an early term pregnancy.  and your trying to enforce your beliefs on other people is fucking ignorant, annoying, and unacceptable. 

you don't agree with it?  don't fucking have one.  but shut the fuck up.  you have no fucking idea what these two are going through right now and how much this could potentially fuck up the rest of their lives. 

not to mention the poor kid that would have to be raised unwanted in a broken home by severely ill-prepared parents (assuming she wouldn't have the heart to put it up for adoption after she carries it around for 9 months and then endures the most intense experience of her life to birth it).  call me crazy, but between the psychological suffering of a child for several years or an early term abortion when it's reminiscent of a peanut, I'd choose the latter.

and those baby skull crushing picture you have are of late-term abortions.  early term abortions can be done simply with a pill that sheds the uterine lining.  no baby.  just an aborted congregation of cells that had the potential to form a baby.

--------------------

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger

Re: Well, it finally happened. [Re: tiny_rabid_birds]
    #7698183 - 11/30/07 09:53 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Thank you T_R_B. I was just about to succumb and lose the no masturbation contest and then I read your post. Blam! Boner gone.

Invisibletiny_rabid_birds
Nocturnal
 User Gallery

Loc: estados unidos Flag
Re: Well, it finally happened. [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #7698201 - 11/30/07 09:58 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

was it the phrase "sheds the uterine lining"? because that's a messy visual.

--------------------

Invisibleadrug

Re: Well, it finally happened. [Re: UnholyChild666]
    #7698860 - 11/30/07 01:02 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

UnholyChild666 said:
Quote:

CherryBom said:

Lucky for you, you don't have a uterus. So you won't ever have to make this decision!

Who the hell are you to decide what people do and don't have the right to do, anyway?

InvisibleBlend
afferent orchestra
 User Gallery

Re: Well, it finally happened. [Re: adrug]
    #7701194 - 11/30/07 10:42 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Thanks you guys for all the support/advice/general feedback.
To clear up any misconceptions:  Despite my fears that this is really happening, I'm not saying that I flat out DON'T want a kid.  What I'm saying is it's bad timing.  I realize it happens this way more often than not, but you just have to understand.  Before you jump to the conclusion that the kid will be growing up unloved, in a broken home, et cetera, understand that that isn't the plan.  I'm going to love that kid if it comes, which is looking more and more like the reality of it all.  Yes I'm scared; I'm fucking terrified actually.  But don't confuse that with hatred or regret or anything of the sort.  If it happens, I'm going to do the right thing.  When I said "Once the baby comes, there's no question whether or not we'll be keeping it"... that's me talking.  I'm not giving my blood, my responsibility, my future down to anyone else. 
My fears are of losing my self, if you know what I mean.  Am I a family man?  Is that the thing I'm cut out for?  Is this what I had in mind all along?  It isn't an easy thing to deal with.  It's still early, and I'm going to drive myself insane thinking about this. 
I'll update soon enough to let everyone know how things are.  At this point, it's pretty much the same.  She doesn't seem optimistic about it.  I don't even know what I feel, other than anxiety.  Hopefully when it all sinks in and we can accept it as not just a good possibility but inevitability, it won't be so stressful, mainly for her. 
Anyway, thanks guys.  I mean it.  You're the only people I can really talk to this about right now, and it helps having someone to listen, and give there input.  :heart:

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie

#7701262 - 11/30/07 10:57 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Everything you're feeling right now is completely natural dude. Same for your girlfriend however you seem to be doing a lot better than her with the situation. It's going to take some time to really come to terms with it. I felt some of the same things when I found out I was going to be a father. I was 17 at the time and scared as fuck. It took a long time to accept it. You should definitely sit down with your girlfriend and go over your options and let her know how you feel about it and try to figure out whats going through her head. Let her know that you're there for her no matter what, that should sooth some of her worries.

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Offline2FiNiTe
ConsideratlyKilling Me
Male User Gallery

Loc: New England
Re: Well, it finally happened. [Re: tiny_rabid_birds]
    #7701275 - 11/30/07 11:02 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

I've had a girl be as late as 2 1/2 weeks, all kinds of things can mess with a chicks period. I fucked her in the ass and bang she started right on the spot....it'd be a good excuse to fuck your chick in the ass even if it doesn't work right?

--------------------
"Ours is a world of nuclear giants and ethical infants. We know more about war that we know about peace, more about killing that we know about living."

General Omar N. Bradley

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger

Re: Well, it finally happened. [Re: 2FiNiTe]
    #7701295 - 11/30/07 11:09 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

2FiNiTe said:
I fucked her in the ass and bang she started right on the spot....it'd be a good excuse to fuck your chick in the ass even if it doesn't work right?

:lol:

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
    #7701330 - 11/30/07 11:23 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

CherryBom said:
I'm not saying that it's right or wrong. I'm pro-choice.

I'm saying that the coat hanger jokes are getting out of hand.

time to ban the coat hanger jokes.

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

OfflineLove Cap
Wanderer
Female

Loc: somewhere in the plains
Re: Well, it finally happened. [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #7701334 - 11/30/07 11:24 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

It's a natural thing to have sex with out breeding. Plenty of species have sex for pleasure. The only thing fucked up about humans is that we now have a society that makes it harder and harder to support your off-spring. So if you can't afford, abort. It's better than making another miserable life for a child and spending my god damn taxes on the government help you need!

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Afghanistan Flag
    #7701740 - 12/01/07 03:06 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

ABORT!! ABORT!!

--------------------

Offlineevolprim
human
Male User Gallery

Re: Well, it finally happened. [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #7701749 - 12/01/07 03:13 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

honest to god man consider abortion. it doesnt sound like you are nearly ready for this major decision in your life. wait until you are older, have more experience on your shoulders and at least have a place for that child, and are in a sure long term relationship.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order