Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleMushroom_Madness
enthusiast
Loc: Quaint New England Villag...
~NEW~ Convert Your Tap Water into Pure Clean Water
    #733879 - 07/09/02 11:58 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Good Day everyone. I would like to thank you all for the support you have shown us. We are truly appreciative. Thanks to your support, we are able to introduce Cutting Edge Mycology Products.

Without further ado, we would like to introduce you to our
Model 2000 Eight Stage Water Filter<---Click Here for all the specks

Give your cakes and casings the essential, pure water they deserve. Water that passes through the Model 2000 Eight Stage Water Filter does not need to be treated with peroxide. Now you can mist and dunk your cakes with confidence. In our honest opinion, this Eight Stage Water Filter is the closest you will come to converting local tap water into pure, clean water.

This water filter removes chlorine, lead, chlordane, benzene, bacteria, mold, algae, organic contaminants and other impurities. The Model 2000 has received the prestigious Gold Seal from the Water Quality Association, (a national independent water quality association). Test results available through 10,000 gallons. Comes with a lifetime warranty.

Shroomery Special
We originally sell this item for $139.00. But as a SHROOMERY SPECIAL, we will be offering you $5.00 off of our already low price. This will be available to shroomery members for the low-low price of $134.00. This special offer will only last for a limited time. SO ACT NOW. (You will not find this for less, anywhere! but don't just take our word for it. Do a keyword search for the following phrase, Model 2000 Eight Stage Water Filter)

If you are ordering internationally, please pm me after you place your order so we can discuss shipping options.

$134.00/ea (Shroomery Special)

Remember, your Mycological Liaison known as Mushroom-Madness brought this to you first.

Good luck with your research!

Edited by Mushroom_Madness (07/14/02 10:50 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
enthusiast
Re: ~NEW~ Convert Your Tap Water into Pure Clean Water [Re: Mushroom_Madness]
    #743041 - 07/13/02 01:04 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

I just want to let you all know that this offer may be ending soon!

enthusiast
    #750768 - 07/16/02 10:22 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Mycotek said it best. In another thread: The question asked was something along the lines of 'why would I use one of these if I can us regular water and/or distilled water.' (The is not word for word, but the overall point of the question)

In reply to:

...I can answer your question from a cultivator's point of view.

These filters are excellent for working with cultures that require what people here commonly refer to as "dunking" since tap or distilled water will inhibit the growth of most species.

This also applies to water that is used by many to hand-mist their crops to keep them hydrated or to humidify a grow space area.

Another application would be for filling something like the Hydra-Pod with the required water for supplying humidity and the transportation of water that takes place from the wicking medium to the cake which gets passed onto the crop.

For these particular applications mentioned above; one would either need to have access to water supplied by a well, or would have to purchase bottled spring water, or worse yet; they would have to boil tap water on almost a daily basis to provide them with the water they need to support their crops.

For example; if someone were using a gourmet or medicinal mushroom patch (such as the ones offered here at fungi perfecti) within a Hydra-Pod, then they would have to fill the pod with fresh water on a daily basis. This can be a pain in the ass if you have to boil tap water every time it requires refilling. It would also prove to be very costly if purchased 1 gallon at a time for spring water.

So, some cultivators may find a product like this to be a very useful tool that is well worth their investment. Not to mention that they are great for purifying your drinking water!

-Mycotek

And is is absolutely correct!

enthusiast
    #764953 - 07/21/02 03:09 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

I would like to thank you all for taking advantage of this great deal... Because it has been so successful, we will be extending this offer. There is no end date as of now.

Thank you again for your support.

Invisiblemushroombadness
Learning Fast
    #766170 - 07/21/02 09:55 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Why do you charge $37.50 to ship this product and why do you not list what the shipping charge is? I had to find this out after I tried to order. ~Out

--------------------
~Out

enthusiast
Re: ~NEW~ Convert Your Tap Water into Pure Clean Water [Re: mushroombadness]
    #766554 - 07/22/02 05:07 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

I had answered your question the way i see fit. He is my answer again:

In reply to:

In response to

Poster: mushroombadness
Subject: Re: SPORE SYRINGE SALE

Hi MM, I just went to your site to buy an 8 stage water filter but when I went to pay I saw that the shipping charge was a whopping $37.50! What gives with that?? The weight of the package is only 7 pounds? Another vendor sells this exact same water filter and only charges $14 to ship it.

Well, it seems as if you are trying to coheres me into directly calling out a certain vendor and possibly start a flame war. I do not partake in Flaming. I?d rather focus my time and attention satisfying our customers. I?m going to answer your question, even though you are attempting to take the focus off of our Awesome offer on sterile syringes with 18 guage Needles. In the future, if you have a question that is NOT RELEVENT to the topic, please PM me, send an email to info@mushroom-madness.com , or just post your question in the thread that is appropriate (which would be the following thread: http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=Vendor&Number=733879&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1

But since you visited our web site to order the water filter, I don?t understand why you left out the fact that our price is still Less expensive than the other place you saw it at. And if you order it from the thread mentioned above, you will even get it for even less. Why? You may ask. Because it is a Shroomery Special. Either way, you $AVE MONEY by ordering it from http://mushroom-madness.com/supplies/model_200_eswf.htm .

But if you?d rather pay more else ware, you are free to do so. Just remember, YOU GET MORE, FOR LE$$ AT MUSHROOM-MADNESS.COM

There is no relevance to the shipping charge when you pay less in the end. Why don?t you ask the other place why they are charging you more for a total price (including shipping)?

But if you do not wish to by it from MUSHROOM-MADNESS.COM for less MONEY, then buy it else ware.

What you should be asking me is WHY ARE YOU PAYING LESS AT MUSHROOM-MADNESS.COM, AND MORE ELSEWARE?

As for the Syringes, they are 12cc/ml, Presterilized EXCEL syringes for only *$0.75 each (see the following thread for more details: http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=Vendor&Number=763679&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1 )

Note: You seem to only have aboout 9 posts (since the last time I checked) and every one of your posts have been an attempt to attack and/or discredit me in some way. This is very peculier to me.

Does anyone else see a connection here?

Invisiblemushroombadness
Learning Fast
    #768231 - 07/22/02 03:54 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

In reply to:

Well, it seems as if you are trying to coheres me into directly calling out a certain vendor and possibly start a flame war.

I don't care what vendor you call out as I simply asked you a question that you evidently want to avoid. Is this how you handle customer's questions? If you construe someone asking you a simple question about you charging $37.50 for shipping is flaming then color me guilty. I think the customer has a right to know that when they purchase an item from you that is listed at $139 they are actually being charged $176.50! I don't care if your price is $7.00 cheaper than the little guy, WHO CARES!, at least I know what the price is over there. You don't even mention any additional shipping charges let alone one for $37.50, you don't find out about that until checkout time. It seems like a very deceptive practice to me IMO.~Out

--------------------
~Out

OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: my room
Re: ~NEW~ Convert Your Tap Water into Pure Clean Water [Re: mushroombadness]
    #768890 - 07/22/02 07:38 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

OK...you made your point......tenfold.

I think the customer can count the cost of the device and the shipping cost together now.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order