Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

Re: Not working
    #76740 - 07/05/00 10:24 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

According to my shroom- experiences in Sweden, Semilanceatas grow from the middle of august and all the way until late october. Semilanceatas doesn?t grow in cow droppings, either. Perhaps you knew that.

------------------
I want to know God's thoughts... all the rest are details.
------------
Albert Einstein

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

#76741 - 07/06/00 12:43 AM (23 years, 9 months ago)

Good shrooms don't suddenly become hallucinogenic. If you didn't feel anything, make sure you ate at least 10 grams of wet shrooms. If you did, you got bunk stuff. Thank God you didn't kill yourself...

InvisibleAIRDOG
Male User Gallery

Loc: world's shroom capital
    #76743 - 07/05/00 10:39 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

mhhhhh...
go to the hospital and ask for a new liver...
did u checked they at least stained blue???
not knowing what u put in ur mouth can be real stupid.

[This message has been edited by AIRDOG (edited July 06, 2000).]

InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
    #76744 - 07/06/00 02:16 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

hello Jar, i hope you have read everyones replies so far, and realized that you made a big mistake eating wild mushrooms that you were unsure about.

please do not ever do that again.

you are lucky just to be alive after that.

have a good day,
TheGreatOne

Anonymous

#76745 - 07/06/00 06:42 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

Look, they bruised blue/purplish as the description say, they don't grow in droppings and they must be semilanceatas, which shroom could it else be that matches all the descriptions?

A friend told me that he once picked psilocybe mushrooms on the exact same spot, and he became really stoned on them, (though he had picked them in august)

We aren't dead yet so i guess that the mushrooms we ate weren't poisonous and didn't contain much psilocybe or we ate some other shrooms that were incredibly alike the semilanceata.

OfflineKrupa
veteran
    #76746 - 07/06/00 11:15 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

sometimes it takes a while to die of mushroom poisoning. I hope for your sake you were correct in your identification. Not sure how well versed you are in IDing mushrooms, but as a test, I got a few friends (not really big pickers, but thought they new their shit) and asked them to pick semis out of a few pics. They weren't very good at it. Not a great test, but an indicator that if you don't know what you're looking for, it's not tough to fuck up.

-Good day, all.

Anonymous

#76747 - 07/07/00 08:59 AM (23 years, 9 months ago)

Sorry, folks. I?d like to post my answer in my family language. There will not be any more Swedish after this, i?ll promise you.
----------
Sl?tterbrok (-dyng?)skivling, skulle jag gissa p?. Jag har sj?lv varit n?ra att plocka den f?r n?got ?r sedan. Inte speciellt hallucinogen och heller inte speciellt farlig. Toppsl?tskivlingen som du trodde du hade hittat v?xer inte f?rr?n i augusti. Ta det f?r en sanning.

Lycka till.

Anonymous

#76748 - 07/07/00 07:36 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

I will also answer in swedish:

Tack f?r tipset!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract