Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinehighc
creator
Male User Gallery

Loc: maryland
Re: 3.5 grams of shrooms and i got no visuals? Am i broken? [Re: cpw1971]
    #7655136 - 11/19/07 02:52 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

psilocybin occurs naturally in everyone some people who have a high content of it may have difficult times producing effects from shrooms also it is a fact that a number of caucasian people cannot hallucinate most are left handed people due to how the brain works.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleshroower
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Europe
Re: 3.5 grams of shrooms and i got no visuals? Am i broken? [Re: highc]
    #7655294 - 11/19/07 03:17 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Psilocybin naturally in humans? What are you talking about highc? DMT is an endogenous, not Psilocybin. I'm left handed, so is my brother and we both trip with mushrooms.

Offlinehighc
creator
Male User Gallery

Loc: maryland
Re: 3.5 grams of shrooms and i got no visuals? Am i broken? [Re: shroower]
    #7655386 - 11/19/07 03:39 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

i stand corrected it was dmt thought i heard elsewhere something else....about the left handed thing i am assuming under reasonable cause that that may be a possibility i am left handed to and i have a very hard time being able to hallucinate i have to take alot of chemicals before they are seen.....but it has been studied that 95 percent of left handed people cant be hypnotized because we work mainly off a different part of our brain when u are hypnotized it is going into your subconscious and scouting about.....jus a thought not documented anywhere i jus thought thats y i always had trouble.

--------------------

Invisibleshroower
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Europe
    #7655766 - 11/19/07 04:46 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

After you saying that about left handed people I found some pages saying that left handed people are MORE sensitive to psychoactive drugs. The hypothesis on why much more people were right handed was that it makes evolutionary sense, since a greater resistance of right-handers to centrally active substances, when Man was a forager and before he learned to identify non-toxic edibles, would have favoured righthanded survival. This might account for the skew in the present handedness distribution that is unique to humans.

I can say I'm really sensitive to drugs. It does affect me in a manner that in general doesn't affect most people at the same dose.

Edited by shroower (11/19/07 04:47 PM)

Offlinesatyr
אתה בעצמך יודע

Loc: Alpha Canis Majoris
    #7656081 - 11/19/07 05:54 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

if youd like to enhance the effects a bit, try sensory deprivation. or just relax, dim the lights and put on some new age music. for me, calming my mind, and stilling my thoughts increases my trip two-fold

--------------------
Looking for Astrophytum asterias specimens; have cacti for trade :pm:

OfflineShamman4U
Beyond-Level-5
Male

Re: 3.5 grams of shrooms and i got no visuals? Am i broken? [Re: satyr]
    #7662018 - 11/21/07 09:20 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

I'm left handed. I can't get any kind of a buzz from DMT, no matter what. (Earlier posting above)

It could also be that I'm creative and musical with a wild sense of imagination? Could creative minded types have disturbances with using chemicals to induce visions?

I find mushrooms always too weak too, but however LCD has always been really strong for me. Also, Salvia is very potent for me too. - it just seems to be DMT, and Psilocybin that is unusually weak. Coincidentally, these two chemicals are closely related to natural chems in our brain, while Salvinorin-A and LCD are a little more 'foreign'of substance in our brain.

Strange stuff.

I read that scitsophrenics produce extra DMT in their bodies, and that it can even be extracted from their blood. This extra DMT in their system is what fuels the uncontrollable hallucinations and paraniod thoughts.

Please discuss this:
Could artistic/creative people/left handed people also produce extra DMT, making them more creative, but also causing substances like DMT, Psilocybin to have to work harder to have any infleunce? Like we are immuned to it naturally?

lets discuss.

OfflineDeathCompany
Oneironaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere in my head
Re: 3.5 grams of shrooms and i got no visuals? Am i broken? [Re: Shamman4U]
    #7662911 - 11/21/07 01:01 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Take any medication?

--------------------

Offlinefunnybunny
Saboten Bomber
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Spain
Re: 3.5 grams of shrooms and i got no visuals? Am i broken? [Re: DeathCompany]
    #7673251 - 11/24/07 01:40 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

I've a bunch of friends that didn't get visuals on shrooms after taking acid for the first time. Then shrooms became strongly visual.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures