Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMaron
Stranger
I did something really bad and forgot that it happened
    #7671852 - 11/23/07 06:35 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

I had Thai mushrooms with my best friend and another friend. For 2 hours I had lots of fun (a lot of weird things happened), but I can't remember anything that happened after those 2 hours. this is what happened and what I don't remember at all: I was laying on my bed with my best friend and I started to kiss him (I don't even like him in that way, so it doesn't make sense), but he didn't want me to kiss him, so he pushed me away, but I didn't stop, so he went to the couch and my other friend sat next to me, and we started kissing, hugging and doing more things. My best friend told us to stop, but we didn't listen. He said he's looked in my eyes and he didn't recognize the 'normal' me at all and he got really scared. I never ever wanted this to happen, and I don't understand why I did it, as I never wanted to do anything physical with both of my friends. The thing is, I've got some (private) issues with sex, and I don't like being touched by people at all and having sex normally just scares me a lot. Why did I want to do this then, and why don't I remember?

I feel really bad, because my best friend is very upset because of this, and he even doesn't want to see me anymore.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinesirbojangles
h20

Loc: inside a transparent eyeb...
Re: I did something really bad and forgot that it happened [Re: Maron]
    #7671869 - 11/23/07 06:39 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

you shouldnt feel bad about it

you were on drugs

Offlineimplee
Cyber Hippie
Male User Gallery

Loc: Houston, Texas. Flag
    #7671918 - 11/23/07 06:50 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Dont be around boys when your on mushrooms? apparently it makes you horny and slutty.

OfflineOverclock22
Here, There andBack Again
Male

Loc: NY
Re: I did something really bad and forgot that it happened [Re: sirbojangles]
    #7671921 - 11/23/07 06:51 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Agreed mushies are a mind altering substance and should be treated as such :laugh:

--------------------
He did not laugh as his eyes stopped in awareness of the earth around him. His face was like a law of nature-a thing one could not question, alter or implore. It had high cheekbones over gaunt, hollow cheeks; gray eyes, cold and steady; a contemptuous mouth, shut tight, the mouth of an executioner or a saint.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, can you wake up a different person?

Cf. A.C. Doyle "I'll rise above this, you can't keep me down, for I am Divine, and I know it all too well."

OfflineAnotherDimension
Wanderer in the Land of the Lost

Loc: USA
    #7671996 - 11/23/07 07:04 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Really, your best friend needs to be more understanding and get over it.

Quote:

Why did I want to do this then, and why don't I remember?

The reason seems pretty simple to me. You normally have these private issues, right? Well, the shrooms put you into a totally different state, and then you probably were in a very comfortable place. Since all your usual baggage was left behind, your normally repressed sensuality came bursting forth. As to why you don't remember... you probably just really surprised yourself and could only deal with the emotions by repressing them.

This isn't to say that (esp. when sober) you have actual deeper feelings for either of your friends. You probably do care for them, and this was just a matter of your feelings gettin intermingled.

Actually, if these are true friends, they should be happy you were able to shake off some of that baggage and open up briefly, not condemn you for it.

--------------------
Another Dimension
---------------------------
"Come, and trip it as ye go,
On the light fantastick toe."

OfflineCaribou_Lou
Stranger

Loc: Never Land
Re: I did something really bad and forgot that it happened [Re: AnotherDimension]
    #7672271 - 11/23/07 07:45 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Are you a guy? lol.. I don't really have any advice that is fuckin weird. Maybe your body is trying to tell you that you're gay and you don't know, unless you're a girl? I know if I kissed one of my friends they would beat my ass, and I would do the same whether we were tripping hard or not.

OfflineDeathCompany
Oneironaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere in my head
    #7672433 - 11/23/07 08:23 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

one of the effects of mushrooms is increase sexual arousal. Also maybe you were trying to get over your personal sexual problems. The reason you forgot was because you repressed the memories. It caused you some form of anxiety so your ego tried to repress the memories in attempt to releave the anxiety(Look up Freud's theory on ego defense mechanisms if your confused) This usually ends up doing the opposite ironically, so its a good thing you remembered it.

--------------------

Edited by DeathCompany (11/23/07 08:24 PM)

OfflineDioxyde
Stranger

#7672574 - 11/23/07 09:12 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Maron said:
I had Thai mushrooms with my best friend and another friend. For 2 hours I had lots of fun (a lot of weird things happened), but I can't remember anything that happened after those 2 hours. this is what happened and what I don't remember at all: I was laying on my bed with my best friend and I started to kiss him (I don't even like him in that way, so it doesn't make sense), but he didn't want me to kiss him, so he pushed me away, but I didn't stop, so he went to the couch and my other friend sat next to me, and we started kissing, hugging and doing more things. My best friend told us to stop, but we didn't listen. He said he's looked in my eyes and he didn't recognize the 'normal' me at all and he got really scared. I never ever wanted this to happen, and I don't understand why I did it, as I never wanted to do anything physical with both of my friends. The thing is, I've got some (private) issues with sex, and I don't like being touched by people at all and having sex normally just scares me a lot. Why did I want to do this then, and why don't I remember?

I feel really bad, because my best friend is very upset because of this, and he even doesn't want to see me anymore.

I've seen this kind of thing happen before, group tripping can really cause some damage if one or two people lose control, however your case seems pretty mild. The first time my friend of 15 years tried acid (ONE dose), he came on to me, I have never thought he was gay or ever thought that he was attracted to me so it was really bizarre, I had to politely tell him "no" a few times and it didn't really upset him but after the trip he sure was weirded out. He was also claiming that he was an alien and no one knew the secret until now...sometimes people just go nuts.

--------------------
"...and only when you forget you are human, will you remember you are a God."

OfflineAnotherDimension
Wanderer in the Land of the Lost

Loc: USA
Re: I did something really bad and forgot that it happened [Re: Caribou_Lou]
    #7672626 - 11/23/07 09:30 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Are you a guy? lol.. I don't really have any advice that is fuckin weird. Maybe your body is trying to tell you that you're gay and you don't know, unless you're a girl? I know if I kissed one of my friends they would beat my ass, and I would do the same whether we were tripping hard or not.

Oh yeah, good call. I kind of assumed OP was a girl, but I guess the friends reactions make more sense if OP was a guy. Then I can see why the best friend is just totally freaked. Yeah, this is definitely going to be a lot harder for OP to work through if all involved are guys. Also, I thought Maron sounded like a girl's name, but I looked it up and it is a guy's name.

Good luck with that.

--------------------
Another Dimension
---------------------------
"Come, and trip it as ye go,
On the light fantastick toe."

Offlineacommunistspy
the fun nazi,NOT to beconfused withthe fun-nazi

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the garden state
Re: I did something really bad and forgot that it happened *DELETED* [Re: AnotherDimension]
    #7672750 - 11/23/07 10:11 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Post deleted by acommunistspy

Reason for deletion: this never happened

--------------------

Offlineemilbus
Drunk
Male User Gallery
Loc: Texas
    #7672755 - 11/23/07 10:13 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

same fucking thing i was thinking. LMFAO. i bet your other friend is freaking out just as much. :rofl2:

--------------------

You look down at me and you see a fool
You look up at me and you see a god
You look straight at me and you see yourself

Offlineacommunistspy
the fun nazi,NOT to beconfused withthe fun-nazi

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the garden state
Re: I did something really bad and forgot that it happened *DELETED* [Re: emilbus]
    #7672772 - 11/23/07 10:22 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Post deleted by acommunistspy

Reason for deletion: this never happened

--------------------

Offlineemilbus
Drunk
Male User Gallery
Loc: Texas
Re: I did something really bad and forgot that it happened [Re: acommunistspy]
    #7672778 - 11/23/07 10:24 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

thanks

--------------------

You look down at me and you see a fool
You look up at me and you see a god
You look straight at me and you see yourself

Offlineg00ru
lit pants tit licker
Male User Gallery

Loc: georgia, us
Re: I did something really bad and forgot that it happened [Re: emilbus]
    #7672881 - 11/23/07 11:04 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

I don't understand why shrooms would make you do that, I've never seen anything like that. But w/e shit happens.

--------------------
check out my music!
drowse in prison and your waking will be but loss

OfflineCaribou_Lou
Stranger

Loc: Never Land
Re: I did something really bad and forgot that it happened [Re: acommunistspy]
    #7672960 - 11/23/07 11:35 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

acommunistspy said:
oh man. you have just instilled a deep fear in me for my next trip... lately, i've been questioning my sexuality (girls turn me on but i fear i might be 'bi-curious'). what if this happens to me? it would be the end of my social life!!!

If you don't mind me asking, why are you questioning your sexuality? Is it that guys also turn you on a little, or do girls not turn you on as much as you think they should? I'm just curious you don't have to answer

OfflineGreat Scott
Trigger Lover
Male User Gallery

Loc: Control Grid
    #7672997 - 11/23/07 11:58 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

It sounds like he digs chicks, but the has also experienced sexual feelings from the male form?
I dunno.. Thats my take on it. :shrug:

--------------------
:thumbup: :thumbdown:

OfflineMindGorilla
Stranger
Male

Loc: Detroit
Re: I did something really bad and forgot that it happened [Re: Great Scott]
    #7673028 - 11/24/07 12:18 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

i hope your not a guy.

OfflineGreat Scott
Trigger Lover
Male User Gallery

Loc: Control Grid
Re: I did something really bad and forgot that it happened [Re: MindGorilla]
    #7673057 - 11/24/07 12:32 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

I hope your not a gorilla.

--------------------
:thumbup: :thumbdown:

InvisibleSell Your Soul
Nutmeg shaman
 User Gallery

Loc: Over there
    #7673158 - 11/24/07 01:06 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Maron said:

Explain to him that you were under the influence of a drug that was more powerful than you thought it would be. You can tell him that it wasn't really "you" at the time. If he tried shrooms himself, maybe he would understand better.

OfflineNess1
Spreading myinvisible wings
Male

Re: I did something really bad and forgot that it happened [Re: Sell Your Soul]
    #7673203 - 11/24/07 01:22 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Honestly, if your friend is that upset and refuses to hang out with you, even after you explain how the shrooms were potentially freeing you of emotional baggage on top of sexual arousal being a common effect, then he is no friend of yours.

--------------------
I know what they'll find, it's in their mind, it's what they want to see. Spare me from the light, here comes the night and here I'll stay, waiting for darkness.

Edited by Ness1 (11/24/07 01:25 AM)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag