Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
Anonymous #1

Re: Help identify my girlfriend's vaginal rot! ***NO PICTURES*** [Re: Anonymous #28]
    #7681142 - 11/26/07 09:47 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous said:
Won't go down, doesn't take it up the arse, has a cunt full of fail.

Is she a good cook? Doesn't sound like she has any redeeming qualities at the moment.

I like her cooking, other's don't so much.

Any redeeming qualities? Not too much. She's pretty perfect to me though, so that's what matters.

And if you think you know the worst of the relationship, no no, there's a whole ocean connected to that river.

But, I'm very happy with her and it is only the situation (another story) that I'm unhappy with, and I can't blame that on her.

She's perfect for me anyway, and I'm not saying for me because I have lower standards because of a substandard self image. I don't. I fell in love with this girl at first sight.

And yes, she is that beautiful. And that was two and a half years ago. No regrets since! She's so wonderful to be around.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #28

Re: Help identify my girlfriend's vaginal rot! ***NO PICTURES*** [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #7681263 - 11/26/07 10:26 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

I take it beauty is synonymous with "the girl has given me brain damage and the inability to see the glaring faults in the relationship."

You moved from Canada to China, what, Canada not oppressive enough for you? Either way, a friend should have stepped in right then and told you that you need help.

You're not going to get it here, and you're not going to get it from her.

Anonymous #1

Re: Help identify my girlfriend's vaginal rot! ***NO PICTURES*** [Re: Anonymous #28]
    #7681290 - 11/26/07 10:35 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

(Original poster)

I don't think that requires a response, but I'm going to make one. Even though it'll be a lousy one.

I'm not going to defend my decision, not with pictures, stories, or poems.

I made my choice, I don't regret it.

It's not the most conventional route, but it has been the route I've wanted to take since I was a kid, and I found the perfect girl to spend my life with.

Cervical erosion or not, it makes no difference in the relationship.

Neither does whether she gives head or not.

Anyone that thinks it should needs to rethink whether their advice is something they should be spreading.

Anonymous #29

Re: Help identify my girlfriend's vaginal rot! ***NO PICTURES*** [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #7683038 - 11/26/07 06:52 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous said:
(Original poster)

I'm Canadian.

I thought you free loaders got free health care. Marry the chink and then let the health care roll over to her.... Then let us know we where right, it was an STD and she is a dirty whore.

Quote:

Anonymous said:
(Original poster)

she really enjoys oral. (Getting, not giving)

I would not be going down on that cesspool for quite some time.... But I did hear Dr. Drew say that drain-o works great for what you are describing she has :smile:

Anonymous #9

Re: Help identify my girlfriend's vaginal rot! ***NO PICTURES*** [Re: Anonymous #29]
    #7683251 - 11/26/07 07:53 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

i think you only get cervical erosion after many months of taking giant nigger cock.

Anonymous #30

Re: Help identify my girlfriend's vaginal rot! ***NO PICTURES*** [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #7683294 - 11/26/07 08:03 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

STD!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous #1

Re: Help identify my girlfriend's vaginal rot! ***NO PICTURES*** [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #7683295 - 11/26/07 08:03 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

(Original poster)

Quote:

Anonymous said:
i think you only get cervical erosion after many months of taking giant nigger cock.

She's afraid of African people. Will not talk to them, even when spoken to, and will hide from them, but continue to stare. I learned this when I was talking to a black guy in a pizza shop and went to introduce him to my girlfriend... She hid behind me and didn't talk or take her eyes off him.

I later found out that Chinese are very racist against black people.

And also.

Google it. It has nothing to do with monster cocks.

Anonymous #31

Re: Help identify my girlfriend's vaginal rot! ***NO PICTURES*** [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #7683616 - 11/26/07 09:33 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous said:
She's Chinese, shoot her like a horse and go get another one...

It's cheaper than a Dr. bill.

:rofl2:

I really hope this isn't the same Chinese chick that doesn't suck cock.

Anonymous #1

Re: Help identify my girlfriend's vaginal rot! ***NO PICTURES*** [Re: Anonymous #31]
    #7683720 - 11/26/07 10:06 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

(Original Poster)
Quote:

Anonymous said:

:rofl2:

I really hope this isn't the same Chinese chick that doesn't suck cock.

Well...

...yeah.

Anonymous #32

#7704166 - 12/01/07 07:59 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

LOL you're such a fucking dumbass kidaihuan(original poster)

When your dumb pathetic ass grows up you'll learn how big an idiot you are, but for now, you can keep pretending that you're happy with the decisions you've made in your life. Ready to spend the rest of your life with the woman of your dreams? Hahaha, you're fucking 16 years old dating some 25 year old thats probably an even bigger loser than you. I bet its your first relationship too, and you guys first met when you were 13? So she was 22, what kind of loser hits on a 13 year old at that age.

You both fail at life obviously, just kill yourselves.

Anonymous #1

Re: Help identify my girlfriend's vaginal rot! ***NO PICTURES*** [Re: Anonymous #32]
    #7704804 - 12/01/07 11:53 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

(Original poster)
Quote:

Anonymous said:
LOL you're such a fucking dumbass kidaihuan(original poster)

When your dumb pathetic ass grows up you'll learn how big an idiot you are, but for now, you can keep pretending that you're happy with the decisions you've made in your life. Ready to spend the rest of your life with the woman of your dreams? Hahaha, you're fucking 16 years old dating some 25 year old thats probably an even bigger loser than you. I bet its your first relationship too, and you guys first met when you were 13? So she was 22, what kind of loser hits on a 13 year old at that age.

You both fail at life obviously, just kill yourselves.

Ehem...

errr...

She's attractive?

I realize the story sounds pretty fucked up, but...

It's a bit fast to judge.

Anonymous #33

#7709499 - 12/03/07 02:05 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

dude this sounds like genital warts to me. If they said she needs an operation it means a HYSTERECTOMY, and unfortunately a lot of people aren't willing to do that until they have kids.

Your g/f has caught genital warts, or HPV, and most likely, if she needs an operation, has cervical cancer. My roommate had this my freshman year of college, same thing you're describing. Once you get cervical cancer from HPV, that shit metasticizes into your ovaries.

Once it gets to the ovaries there's virtually no chance of survival.

HAVE AN OPERATION if you can, or get a second opinion and a diagnosis. What kind of doctor did you go to that didn't give you a diagnosis???

Anonymous #1

Re: Help identify my girlfriend's vaginal rot! ***NO PICTURES*** [Re: Anonymous #33]
    #7712839 - 12/03/07 08:53 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

(Original Poster)

Everyone, I'm going to marry her.

Get your asses over to the pub and tell me how to pick an engagement ring for her.

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/7712818/Main/7712818/#7712818

Anonymous #34

#7735035 - 12/08/07 10:42 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

The only thing I can think of is that your "chinese woman" is actually a turkey.

Anonymous #35

Re: Help identify my girlfriend's vaginal rot! ***NO PICTURES*** [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #7915423 - 01/22/08 04:17 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Oh my god I just ripped a fart that lasted like 4 seconds. Damn that was some serious asshole vibrato!

Anonymous #36

Re: Help identify my girlfriend's vaginal rot! ***NO PICTURES*** [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #7915493 - 01/22/08 04:29 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

That's fucking sick shit. Dude go get checked she is lying to you.

Anonymous #37

#7916684 - 01/22/08 07:45 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Dude your an idiot she has an STD yeast infections do not cause boils, soars, pimples with puss. Your doctor is a dumbass it is not rotting. Or she didn't really see a doctor. How would she not notice that before her full body exam ? Double bag that shit or hit the dirt road. But don't catch something from the bitch if you already haven't. Also yogurt doesn't treat yeast infection, and STD's are from sleeping around.

Anonymous #38

Re: Help identify my girlfriend's vaginal rot! ***NO PICTURES*** [Re: Anonymous #37]
    #7944762 - 01/28/08 10:58 AM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Bacterial Vaginosis my ex once got it from hot tub and me cumming in her to much. i didnt bother pulling out cause her tubes were tied. she accually sued a doc for misdiagnosing her with an std and she became ill from taking the unneccissary meds they gave her

Anonymous #39

#8046746 - 02/20/08 11:02 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

she has this because god hates gooks

and chinks.

Anonymous #40

Re: Help identify my girlfriend's vaginal rot! ***NO PICTURES*** [Re: Anonymous #39]
    #8046823 - 02/20/08 11:18 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

rotting? i'd say she turns into a zombie. i'd shoot her in the head before she runs out of brains at work and comes after you man...

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale