Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineCheatz
DJ
Loc: Vancouver, BC
Bedroom decoration help [Pics]
    #7661617 - 11/21/07 05:18 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Hey all, i like this community and have been interested in trying shrooms for some time but can never get my hands on home grown. Anyway i'm trying to make a good chill out bedroom to relax, crash, have a jam and zone out. I know this room has potential and would be interested to see your opinion how things should be set up.

I've been on this bedroom project for far too long but have got one major thing out of the way, which is the new carpet installed. You can see all angles of the room, and the older pics without carpet on my photobucket account.

Gallery: http://s203.photobucket.com/albums/aa167/Movendi/room%20november/

Anyway right now the highest priority is designing a custom made table for my decks, pc, monitor, vinyl and misc storage. So far the MSPAINT visualisation is the best that i've come up with. Note those funky colours are LED lights hidden on the floor behind the console. I dunno how it'll turn out but colour on brick should look sweet.
And yes i'll be stripping everything off the wall and including the wooden planks in the middle and the very top. I was thinking of turning that top section into a cabinet and put recessed downlights underneath it, as pictured in the MSPAINT.

What kind of desk/light design combo would work well? Moreso how do i get good ambient light to work for the whole room?

Once the custom desk and light design for the entire bedroom is complete, i will work on other sections on my bedroom. Like the artwork on my window cover and covering mdf over the corner wall to make it look even and then a TV next to it.

Feel free to post ideas for the project.

Cheers :smile:

Edited by Cheatz (11/21/07 05:20 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineboomer q
Comrade General
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dirty Jersey
Re: Bedroom decoration help [Pics] [Re: Cheatz]
    #7661795 - 11/21/07 07:39 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Cheatz said:
have been interested in trying shrooms for some time but can never get my hands on home grown. 

http://www.shroomery.org/sponsors.php  :rockon:

i like the exposed brick, you should try to bring it out with more red accents/decorations, i like rope lighting, so i would probably run red rope lights around the top edge of the room, i think they give a nice glow, better than say, regular christmas lights....also, get a fish tank and alotta plants and you cant lose...and then your place would look alot like mine

--------------------
I got bags of funk and i sell em by the tons

OfflineCheatz
DJ
Loc: Vancouver, BC
Re: Bedroom decoration help [Pics] [Re: boomer q]
    #7664452 - 11/21/07 07:07 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Yea i was thinking about red accents but don't know if it'll go so well with the surrounding white walls. I want to make the table black but all my accessories are mostly black so i was thinking some colour similar to the table i already have, but in different stain darker?

As for fish tank i thought about it but there wouldn't be room unless i have it inbuilt in my desk. But anywhere in the room the fish would most likely die due to the constant sound vibrations from the speakers.

Plants are on my mind and i want some kind of lighting effect to go with it so it gives this nice shadow effect and illuminates the plant better.

Jump to top Pages: 1

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag