Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineWeedyWonka
Pirate Kitten
Male User Gallery

Description of Lucy?
    #7658904 - 11/20/07 12:29 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

So I have done shrooms numerous times and my biggest dose was about 4 grams. I have never gotten the oppurtunity to to try LSD and I am very curious about it.

Over the course of my youth I have done a lot of research about every psychedelic I could possibly find out about.

I have tried done Salvia, Shrooms, Robotrip, and I smoke pot just about everyday. So if you want to use those as a way of relating feel free to.

Also I have read a lot of trip reports under the LSD heading.

Thanks in advance I know it's hard to describe a trip since its all in you head and there are no words that can really describe it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineNess1
Spreading myinvisible wings
Male

Re: Description of Lucy? [Re: WeedyWonka]
    #7658971 - 11/20/07 12:56 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Think of it like this: With mushrooms, you're a passenger, with LSD, you're driving.

--------------------
I know what they'll find, it's in their mind, it's what they want to see. Spare me from the light, here comes the night and here I'll stay, waiting for darkness.

Offlinesubstraight
fella
 User Gallery

#7658979 - 11/20/07 12:59 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

in my experience it's pretty close to shrooms except usually with acid the visuals are a bit more intense. last longer too.

not sure how many times I tripped but there was a lot of variation between different acid. ultimately I decided no more acid (back in the mid 90's), hard to explain why but shrooms are still cool by me. I feel better after shrooming than with acid, some people say the opposite.

if you've tripped 4grms of shrooms you'll probably handle acid fine.

OfflineWeedyWonka
Pirate Kitten
Male User Gallery

Re: Description of Lucy? [Re: Ness1]
    #7658983 - 11/20/07 01:00 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

I like the idea of that now I just need to meet someone... living in alabama sucks!

Offlineopensaysme
Be Here Now
Male User Gallery

Loc: NJ-NY area
    #7659425 - 11/20/07 03:16 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

I don't necessarily like the passenger/driver metaphor, i agree with it to an extent but you can certainly be the driver on shrooms as well.

I feel you can dive in and out of the experience more with acid though and that you can actually "play" with the visuals.

Shrooms take you to this weird alien land which you can explore, but you also explore yourself.

Acid your on this planet but it's changed, and its quite a psychedelic change. Like you realize the connectedness of everything that is and ever was. You realize how the little things make up the greater whole. And it's all one.

I love the acid afterglow, but the shroom afterglow takes the cake for me. After a strong mushroom trip i feel like i just survived a ten year journey to a place no one has ever been before. I always take something away from a mushroom trip, and use that to change how i live. With acid i do that sometimes as well, but its more like WOW that was some trip but i have trouble learning from it.

Eh it's all personal opinion and the experiences you've had, bottom line is that they are VERY similar. More so then many people would have you believe.

My favorite description of the differences between the two was: Mushrooms make you go in, acid makes you go out.

Edited by opensaysme (11/20/07 03:17 PM)

OfflineAlCapwn
ID Reset, take that subpoena

Loc: Canada
Re: Description of Lucy? [Re: opensaysme]
    #7659450 - 11/20/07 03:29 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

I personally find them very different. I find acid to be much more jaggy and colorful. Mushrooms are still colorful, but not as vibrantly imo. Apples and Oranges man.

--------------------
Huuuuurrrrrr!

Offlineweephar
The Consultant

Loc: USA
Re: Description of Lucy? [Re: AlCapwn]
    #7659602 - 11/20/07 04:17 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Reading these descriptions, makes me want to trip again so badly...I can't wait till I find again...

--------------------
Life is good! (and it is also a journey)

Free Rudd!

Offlineclorox
Crossing theDoors ofPerception
Male

Loc: The Other Side
Re: Description of Lucy? [Re: weephar]
    #7659665 - 11/20/07 04:32 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

mushrooms makes me wanna lay down and get lost in my body, acid always makes me wanna go out and conquer the world, your experience may vary.

--------------------

These walls, such they be, are crawling with geometric hallucinations.

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Description of Lucy? [Re: clorox]
    #7659835 - 11/20/07 05:09 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

it is really all in set and setting:
the biggest difference for me is that lsd is more portable (than anything else).
so you can actually dose anywhere even while crossing the street.
that might make people feel more in control
dose walking - get off walking - keep on walking.
that also might make people feel it is more jaggy or less modulated due to cityscapes, and traffic.
shrooms have a bit more gut impact because you eat more bulk.
otherwise IMO - identical

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

InvisibleApollyphelion
Dungeon Master/Princess(1009)
Female User Gallery

Loc: Festival of Deaths
Re: Description of Lucy? [Re: AlCapwn]
    #7660474 - 11/20/07 07:57 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

AlCapwn said:
I personally find them very different. I find acid to be much more jaggy and colorful. Mushrooms are still colorful, but not as vibrantly imo. Apples and Oranges man.

Apples and oranges, definately, although oddly enough they grow on the same tree.

That is how I see it, in ways.

--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion

Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Offlineopensaysme
Be Here Now
Male User Gallery

Loc: NJ-NY area
Re: Description of Lucy? [Re: redgreenvines]
    #7660837 - 11/20/07 09:55 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

redgreenvines said:
it is really all in set and setting:
the biggest difference for me is that lsd is more portable (than anything else).
so you can actually dose anywhere even while crossing the street.
that might make people feel more in control
dose walking - get off walking - keep on walking.
that also might make people feel it is more jaggy or less modulated due to cityscapes, and traffic.
shrooms have a bit more gut impact because you eat more bulk.
otherwise IMO - identical

I'm glad someone agrees with me.

While there are some qualitative differences between the two for sure, i believe most of these discrepancies stem from pre-conceived notions of the drug as well as what people are looking for in each experience.

I prefer mushrooms because they touch me more, and while i love to trip for hours on end i don't always have the time for a 10-12 hour excursion.

OfflineGigaHurtz1
Stranger
Re: Description of Lucy? [Re: opensaysme]
    #7660960 - 11/20/07 10:38 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Acid, to me, is anything one could ask for in a drug. It is euphoric, enlightening, and wicked fun!! In my experiences, acid is more user friendly than shrooms; for example, you can keep your composure together and handle fine in social situations (i think it actually improves my social skills hah), you can control the visuals to some extent, and it is just tons of fun. With acid, as someone else stated, you feel a certain oneness with the world, and you understand in some strange way how everything works and fits together, and you can learn alot from it. I think that LSD is the more recreational of the two drugs. good stuff

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies