Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineRonaldFuckingPaul
Our Dear Leader
Male User Gallery

Loc: Straight Outta Compton Flag
Exploration of Salvia Space!
    #7656418 - 11/19/07 07:25 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Hey guys, I did a post about my first Salvia Breakthrough experience a couple weeks ago. It was scary but I certainly wouldn't call it a bad trip. However at the time I didn't know what to expect from my breakthrough so I didn't feel like I got all that much out of it. But now that I know what to expect I feel I can pull more out of my next meeting with Lady Sally and her children. At the same time though I'm scared to do it 'cause it's so damn crazy. I'm tempted to do it tonight ..what do you guys think? Have you had a similar decision at hand? Peace and Love y'all!!

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinespanky43
Just a thought
 User Gallery

Loc: Vermont
Re: Exploration of Salvia Space! [Re: RonaldFuckingPaul]
    #7656452 - 11/19/07 07:36 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Can't say I've tried Sally, although I wish I could

But for advice I'd say, give it another go. Look fear in the eye, and hug it. After that, it can't hurt you anymore.

Have fun, and I hope your successfully bring something back this time
:thumbup:

--------------------
"Love is what we are born with. Fear is what we have learned here. The spiritual journey is the unlearning of fear and the acceptance of love back into our hearts."
:hippie:

OfflineRedRainDrop
LucidPsychonaught
Male

Re: Exploration of Salvia Space! [Re: spanky43]
    #7656477 - 11/19/07 07:40 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

All you have to do is respect her, and ask her for a smooth ride.
Make sure u remember to listen to her teachings.

--------------------
Fact: Saving the environment can take centuries
A blow job can take up to 5 minutes.
"When was the last time you heard green peace talk about the immense pleasure you get when you put your penis in someone Else's mouth? " -jonlajoie

OfflineEthericOctopuss
One foot in, onefoot out
Male

Re: Exploration of Salvia Space! [Re: RedRainDrop]
    #7656528 - 11/19/07 07:52 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Make sure to tell us what you see and experience bro! Damn I love Salvia reports.

OfflineRonaldFuckingPaul
Our Dear Leader
Male User Gallery

Re: Exploration of Salvia Space! [Re: EthericOctopuss]
    #7656541 - 11/19/07 07:55 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Hmmm I might postpone my departure for a later date, still undecided. :wink:

--------------------

Offlineopensaysme
Be Here Now
Male User Gallery

Loc: NJ-NY area
    #7656566 - 11/19/07 08:00 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

I've just been able to break through in the last couple weeks.

Here's a report of my third breakthrough

OfflineRonaldFuckingPaul
Our Dear Leader
Male User Gallery

Re: Exploration of Salvia Space! [Re: opensaysme]
    #7656614 - 11/19/07 08:10 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

opensaysme said:
I've just been able to break through in the last couple weeks.

Here's a report of my third breakthrough

NBC lolz, I didn't really get any cool visuals but the Salvia people were communicating with me in telepathic ways.

--------------------

InvisibleTripityDooDaDay
Prick
Male User Gallery

#7656680 - 11/19/07 08:29 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

At the same time though I'm scared to do it 'cause it's so damn crazy. I'm tempted to do it tonight ..what do you guys think? Have you had a similar decision at hand? Peace and Love y'all!!

Oh yeah. Even after a great many experiences I still get apprehensive, even fearful. Some trips are really hard to handle but you CAN handle them and you will never learn how to get where you want to go if you don't try. It only gets but so bad for so long. Most of what makes you afraid is pretty irrational if you think about it. Take time to set your set in your setting before hitting it. Try and you will learn to fly. Salvia takes a lot of getting used to before you can inject a bit of conscious influence into a heavy level 5. It can be done however and is well worth the effort.

I honestly believe that the worse thing you can do with salvia is to break through only to let it scare you away. You would do better to never try it to start with. It's like getting to the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow and discovering it to be real while also realizing that you are not strong enough to bring it home.

Offlineopensaysme
Be Here Now
Male User Gallery

Re: Exploration of Salvia Space! [Re: TripityDooDaDay]
    #7656713 - 11/19/07 08:39 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

I do believe that salvinorin-a can someday help with depression, i've been pretty depressed over the last couple months and in the few hours after my breakthrough i felt geniunely better. Or at least i saw my past state of mind in a new light and sort of accepted it, which did away with the bad feelings i've been having. I think it may have lasted a little bit longer but i drank until i blacked out and then it was gone.

OfflineRonaldFuckingPaul
Our Dear Leader
Male User Gallery

#7656740 - 11/19/07 08:46 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

TripityDooDaDay said:
Quote:

At the same time though I'm scared to do it 'cause it's so damn crazy. I'm tempted to do it tonight ..what do you guys think? Have you had a similar decision at hand? Peace and Love y'all!!

Oh yeah. Even after a great many experiences I still get apprehensive, even fearful. Some trips are really hard to handle but you CAN handle them and you will never learn how to get where you want to go if you don't try. It only gets but so bad for so long. Most of what makes you afraid is pretty irrational if you think about it. Take time to set your set in your setting before hitting it. Try and you will learn to fly. Salvia takes a lot of getting used to before you can inject a bit of conscious influence into a heavy level 5. It can be done however and is well worth the effort.

I honestly believe that the worse thing you can do with salvia is to break through only to let it scare you away. You would do better to never try it to start with. It's like getting to the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow and discovering it to be real while also realizing that you are not strong enough to bring it home.

Yea I know the fear is completely irrational,  but I dunno man it's some crazy shit lol.  How do you guys clear your mind before a Salvia trip?  :rocket:

--------------------

OfflineRonaldFuckingPaul
Our Dear Leader
Male User Gallery

#7656748 - 11/19/07 08:48 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

opensaysme said:
I do believe that salvinorin-a can someday help with depression, i've been pretty depressed over the last couple months and in the few hours after my breakthrough i felt geniunely better. Or at least i saw my past state of mind in a new light and sort of accepted it, which did away with the bad feelings i've been having. I think it may have lasted a little bit longer but i drank until i blacked out and then it was gone.

Yea man I know what you mean, after my breakthrough I felt grrrrrrrrrrrreat!!!:crazy2:

--------------------

Edited by RonaldFuckingPaul (11/19/07 08:48 PM)

InvisibleTripityDooDaDay
Prick
Male User Gallery

#7656767 - 11/19/07 08:52 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

I just relax, eliminate distractions, get my self into the physical position that I intend to maintain throughout the trip, concentrate in a meditative way for a bit on what I want and don't want from the trip, then let go fearlessly. Putting the fear aside is very important.

OfflineRonaldFuckingPaul
Our Dear Leader
Male User Gallery

#7656782 - 11/19/07 08:56 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

TripityDooDaDay said:
I just relax, eliminate distractions, get my self into the physical position that I intend to maintain throughout the trip, concentrate in a meditative way for a bit on what I want and don't want from the trip, then let go fearlessly. Putting the fear aside is very important.

That's basically what I did in my first breakthrough but since I lost my sense of self I got out of my sleeping bag and walked around my house lol:thumbdown:

--------------------

Offlineopensaysme
Be Here Now
Male User Gallery

#7656802 - 11/19/07 09:01 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

I can't stand at all if i broke through, i can squirm in my seat and move my arms about but by no means stand up. I only know that because it's what my friends have told me, i have no idea what "me" is once i've broken through. I remember the experience but have no idea what "I" was doing during it.

I usually am in that condition for around 5-8 minutes, after that i am still feeling some effects but i can then speak and realize where i am.

Edited by opensaysme (11/19/07 09:03 PM)

OfflineRonaldFuckingPaul
Our Dear Leader
Male User Gallery

#7656816 - 11/19/07 09:06 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

opensaysme said:
I can't stand at all if i broke through, i can squirm in my seat and move my arms about but by no means stand up. I only know that because it's what my friends have told me, i have no idea what "me" is once i've broken through. I remember the experience but have no idea what "I" was doing during it.

I usually am in that condition for around 5-8 minutes, after that i am still feeling some effects but i can then speak and realize where i am. 

Well I mean obviously when it first hits you in the first few minutes you can't really move, but after that you stabilize a bit and can perform basic functions such as walking even though you're still trying to figure out who you are. Ya know what I'm sayin' dawg?:mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2:

--------------------

InvisibleTripityDooDaDay
Prick
Male User Gallery

#7656835 - 11/19/07 09:14 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

reeferaddict69 said:
Quote:

TripityDooDaDay said:

That's basically what I did in my first breakthrough but since I lost my sense of self I got out of my sleeping bag and walked around my house lol:thumbdown:

Yeah. I got a few bruises and scrapes early on in my salvia explorations. That's to be expected without a good sitter until you learn how to stay still. I got lucky I guess. I also used a bit of caution concerning my surroundings beforehand even though I used no caution in how much I smoked.

I've got one friend who will only smoke it when he is well into the woods. That's a good thing as he is pretty much a tank as well as a psycho. lol Not much he can hurt or get hurt by in the trees.

I literally kept smacking into the amnesia level and just under over and over until I got used to it. It still scares me at times even with all of my experience.

Use the required physical caution tips with it but don't fear the trip itself.

This is not for everyone. If you are not willing to face and accept any possibility then don't go looking into salvia space to begin with.

Offlineopensaysme
Be Here Now
Male User Gallery

#7656855 - 11/19/07 09:22 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

I catch your drift dawg

OfflineSiekoaktiv
version 2.0
Male

#7657088 - 11/19/07 10:46 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Salvia has shown me so much, I've done it more times than I can count, and it never ceases to amaze. Even now, when I merely THINK of doing it again, I get scared. I literally have to MAKE myself take that hit, and once I do it, I'm gone. I've seen the machine elves multiple times, and I've also communicated with the trees in the forest. I've felt and watched my body be melted off, projected into multiple copies and set in orbit around the planet, and even be carried away by little tiny elves... Salvia was my first psychedelic, and it will always have a special place in my heart. :mushroom2:

--------------------
I'm in need of a sterile sporeprint, if anyone wants to do a trade for some seeds or something, or maybe just for free if you have a lot of them............. i'd really appreciate it :mushroom2:

NuggetPorch said - "YES! YES!!!! Coaster its Faint, but its fucking there YOU see it!!! Perhaps we are both on some sort of unusual wave length associated with unusual neuro-transmitters, mind expansion white light, or something we can not even begin to understand or fathom to conceive because it is a gift of insight or a curse given to us by powers beyond our control, something we are not meant to know."

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Exploration of Salvia Space! [Re: Siekoaktiv]
    #7657184 - 11/19/07 11:18 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

I lay down after inhaling.
before exhaling I noticed some difference barely
after exhaling things seemed a bit doubled up, then tripled up, then the more intense stacking began.
the familiar extra beings in my space in my skin in my head, self trails...
shimmering flakes of green plastic or metal seemed to glitter on every surface.
I was astonished by this (I've seen it before)
I felt compelled to write that down and began to open the nighttable drawer for a pad and pen (forgot to leave them out) things fell over noise happenned from falling celphone, wife asked are you stoned, I answer yes - I wrote down "this is about flakes of metal or plastic"
I lay back down, twitching and writhing and watching for about 10 minutes.
I woke up an hour later and thought it was the same trip, but it was just a dream.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

Offlinekrosmo67
rider
Male User Gallery

Loc: Norcal
short story turns into long experience report, sorry :P [Re: redgreenvines]
    #7661320 - 11/21/07 12:34 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

savlia is so insane, haha. i did it for the first time a couple weeks ago.

i was in my dorm bathroom, took a fatty rip and looked at my buddy who was in on it. the peaks almost immediate so there is no way to really prepare unless done so before hand thoroughly. for me, if you can picture being in a box (a cube) with a window looking out, then somebody pushing that box over and over... about 2 minutes of that and me and my buddy ran out into my actual bedroom. i sat down on the chair with my legs underneathe the desk, which soon became a thousand miles wide and my legs were apart of the object. its impossible to exactly describe it psychologically, but anybody who has ever tripped hard enough on salvia knows what it's like jumping into the mysterious void through it. i got frightened by this desk and got up, hearing voices to tell me to sit down. for some reason i felt the need to (run away) from this "scene". i realized what i was doing and said outloud, "I KNOW WHERE I AM!" haha

a few minutes later the buddy i tripped with went home. i was feeling so god damned good after coming down, i wanted to do it again haha. so that very night, probably just after getting sobered up, i call up that dude (he hooks up the salvia) and decide to buy the rest he has off of him. back in the bathroom, i pack a rather large bowl of the salvia and with one hit i take it all in. before i can exhale i start tripping BAWLS. i have to exhale into the shower room so to not disturb the smoking detectors (yeah, lame). so i lean in the shower room to exhale, and as im doing this im staring into the mirror and when im in the showerroom (head still looking in that same direction), i can still see my reflection. i went instantly back into the main bathroom with the mirror, but while looking into my reflection i had a random thought. if somebody were to say about marijuana in a legalization campaign, "I believe I can use any of earth's natural growing plants for anything that I please as my right as a human being", i would think it to be very vague because you cannot determine what that person meant, whether marijuana, shrooms, sugar, anything haha. idk its just what i thought...then i made my way out the door and as soon as i opened it, my hand fused with the door knob. then, i went to grab the side of the door to keep myself from falling and my whole arm fused with the side of the door. i was so completely gone at this point haha. i got scared again and remember feeling the need to call out for "help", then i remember looking down the hall (outside the bathroom) and seeing a blurry vision of a person standing there. i dont remember what it looked like, but i remember vividly thinking it was my mother (or maybe it was just the universal mother.. or damn maybe it was lady salvia herself answering my call?) after experiencing that i went into my bedroom,quickly packed a bowl of weed and heading back to the bathroom lol.

the next day, i decide to ditch class and call in sick to work and i take the plentiful amount of salvia left, my bong, and some sandles and head to the beach. i found a perfect spot shaded by a cliff right near the ocean but not too close. i packed the bong once again, this time being the biggest bong load and the most extreme experience, and killing off the rest of it i had. i forgot to bring water from home so i used good ole sea water (hey might add to the authenticity of being connected with the beach). after finding my comfy spot i take a rip and since it was packed (i mean packed),i couldnt even finish the bowl in one hit even tho i tried to. i remember instantly after setting the bong down and leaning back onto my pillow, i started barrol(sp) rolling in the sand. i felt like the sand was my damn prison and i had to find a way out. somehow during the peak i realized that i was on salvia and allowed the sand to be my prison and i tried to except it for what it was (thought) to be. i then started feeling my body come back to me and i got up and started running (not out of fear i dont think) down the coast line playing the (run away from the water game.) now being almost completely conscious but still feeling the effects (probably 10 minutes in or so) i get knee deep in the water and let the waves of the ocean hit me over and over. i was karate kicking and chopping the waves (yeah, lol) and was going almost waste deep trying my hardest not to fall down into the water. through all of this i had in my mind my fears, my pleasures, my anxieties, song lyrics, and my current situation on love. i felt like i was piercing my very soul diving so deep that it reminded me of my first time ego-shattering LSD experience! i drove home and smoked probably 4-5 ciggs before getting back to campus rofl

all in all salvia is fucking insane! ull never know what ur getting into, so i suggest trying 5x first and a minimal hit. its not like any other psychedelic that ive had experience with (besides that bit of LSD, but that bit can come from any hallucinogen if u let it). even tho at certain points i felt like i hated salvia and would never try it again, though once coming completely down ive felt so euphoric and great. id be lying if i said salvia doesnt scare me a lil bit, but shit i dont regret my 2 day binge and will be doing it again soon.

happy tripping

--------------------
“If you take the game of life seriously, if you take your nervous system seriously, if you take your sense organs seriously, if you take the energy process seriously, you must turn on, tune in, and drop out” - Timothy Leary

"The being of understanding is to not understand" - T.C.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck