Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinereptie7
Reptie7
Male

I feel high,told I'm high although I have never tried drugs.....
    #7656074 - 11/19/07 05:52 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

I always talk in metaphors,always philosophy talk.I talk fast and I am always trying to "mindfuck"people.It confuses them and they try to go to the beginning and yeah.....People say I'm high just because I talk like that.I always transform my surroundings into art in my mind,talking in rhymes and stuff.Can this be a medical condition?I have never taken drugs(although I plan to).
Oh and not rap rhymes at all.Like poèm rhymes I meant.
I'm not acting better,rather that people call me stupid.They say I'm a stupid idiot.I don't listen but I don't think people think of my as smart.It's not like I mind that my mind minds that it has to mind the mind,you know?
It's like I understand the world.It's just there and there is nothing.So why care about the nothing thats there or the there that's nothing that's among the nothingness?The nothing that matters...
I can induce myself into an euphoric state at will.
Why haven't I taken drugs?That's a whole 'nother story.......

--------------------
"Its pretty simple, nobody needs to fuck with this guy"
(Yageman)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineGroomies
Ghost
 User Gallery

Re: I feel high,told I'm high although I have never tried drugs..... [Re: reptie7]
    #7656176 - 11/19/07 06:16 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

maybe your just retarded and you don't know it. how do you know what being high is like when you've never been high? maybe your just dumb but you think your smart. maybe the things you think about is just retarded and it has nothing to do with people being on drugs at all. maybe your understanding of the world is just your retarded dumb way of seeing the world. there are some people in this world that SHOULD do drugs. it'll open up your mind and maybe you'll realize how much of a retard you've been. REALITY CHECK BITCH! lol i'm just joking. drugs? YES SIR!

--------------------
:hotidea::hotidea::hotidea:

OfflineMooshRage
Learning

Loc: My Shadow
Re: I feel high,told I'm high although I have never tried drugs..... [Re: Groomies]
    #7656198 - 11/19/07 06:20 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

:rofl2:

Offlinereptie7
Reptie7
Male

Re: I feel high,told I'm high although I have never tried drugs..... [Re: MooshRage]
    #7656215 - 11/19/07 06:24 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Umm........Groomies,you fail.

--------------------
(Yageman)

OfflineGroomies
Ghost
 User Gallery

Re: I feel high,told I'm high although I have never tried drugs..... [Re: reptie7]
    #7656230 - 11/19/07 06:26 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!

--------------------
:hotidea::hotidea::hotidea:

Offlinereptie7
Reptie7
Male

#7656232 - 11/19/07 06:27 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Mooshrage..........You fail too although I did double post so I also failed.Bunch of failures......

--------------------
(Yageman)

OfflineMooshRage
Learning

Loc: My Shadow
    #7656236 - 11/19/07 06:30 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

what can I say, we sux :shrug:

Offlinereptie7
Reptie7
Male

Re: I feel high,told I'm high although I have never tried drugs..... [Re: MooshRage]
    #7656243 - 11/19/07 06:32 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Any mediocre answers?

--------------------
(Yageman)

InvisibleTripityDooDaDay
Prick
Male User Gallery

#7656297 - 11/19/07 06:49 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Please don't ever do any drugs. Except maybe pcp.

OfflineTheEric
Stranger

Re: I feel high,told I'm high although I have never tried drugs..... [Re: TripityDooDaDay]
    #7656320 - 11/19/07 06:56 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

you are ridiculous, thats all there is to it

OfflineJustice_Fish
Fustice_Jish
Male

Loc: CebèuQ
Re: I feel high,told I'm high although I have never tried drugs..... [Re: TheEric]
    #7656352 - 11/19/07 07:06 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

You are not dumb. I don't know why the others say that.

Spice up the day-to-day life.

Offlineandrewss
precariously aggrandized

Loc: ohio
Re: I feel high,told I'm high although I have never tried drugs..... [Re: Justice_Fish]
    #7656388 - 11/19/07 07:15 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

"so many ideas runnin through my head man"

--------------------
Jesus loves you.

OfflineKonyap

Loc: Planet Piss
Re: I feel high,told I'm high although I have never tried drugs..... [Re: andrewss]
    #7656459 - 11/19/07 07:37 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

imaginative minds lead to short circuits, be careful

OfflineCaribou_Lou
Stranger

Loc: Never Land
Re: I feel high,told I'm high although I have never tried drugs..... [Re: Konyap]
    #7656472 - 11/19/07 07:40 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Hey maybe you should.., GET HIGH?!? This isn't such a good website for a square, how old are you? And why in the fuck do you have shrooms as your avatar? That's ridiculous. :thumbdown:

InvisibleEllisDSox
King Hella!

#7656504 - 11/19/07 07:47 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

You sound like you don't need drugs, but if you feel like trying them, do so with care.

Also, why the Ted Bundy quote? Raping and killing women really doesn't make a person into God.

--------------------
Disclaimer: If you have any kind of heart condition, my posts are not for you. You could literally die from reading the first couple of words in any one of them. Scroll down the page, live your life and prosper, but don't read my posts because your heart will probably explode. I am not joking.

Offlinespanky43
Just a thought
 User Gallery

Loc: Vermont
Re: I feel high,told I'm high although I have never tried drugs..... [Re: Caribou_Lou]
    #7656515 - 11/19/07 07:49 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

dun gone git high, you must.
:macdre: :santaclaus:

--------------------
"Love is what we are born with. Fear is what we have learned here. The spiritual journey is the unlearning of fear and the acceptance of love back into our hearts."
:hippie:

Invisiblehoboblues
Male

Re: I feel high,told I'm high although I have never tried drugs..... [Re: Caribou_Lou]
    #7656522 - 11/19/07 07:51 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

people really suck.

do what you do

--------------------

OfflineKonyap

Loc: Planet Piss
Re: I feel high,told I'm high although I have never tried drugs..... [Re: hoboblues]
    #7656552 - 11/19/07 07:57 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

i think that qoute reflects on why religons so messed up now, the fear of god rather then the love...

Offlinegreystealth
Corrupt Cop

#7656567 - 11/19/07 08:01 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

reptie7 said:
I always talk in metaphors,always philosophy talk.I talk fast and I am always trying to "mindfuck"people.It confuses them and they try to go to the beginning and yeah.....People say I'm high just because I talk like that.I always transform my surroundings into art in my mind,talking in rhymes and stuff.Can this be a medical condition?I have never taken drugs(although I plan to).
I'm not acting better,rather that people call me stupid.They say I'm a stupid idiot.I don't listen but I don't think people think of my as smart.It's not like I mind that my mind minds that it has to mind the mind,you know?
It's like I understand the world.It's just there and there is nothing.So why care about the nothing thats there or the there that's nothing that's among the nothingness?The nothing that matters...

you are obviously gifted, one of your intelligences is probably remarkably high. What's your IQ, btw?

--------------------

OfflineBrainForest
Stranger
Re: I feel high,told I'm high although I have never tried drugs..... [Re: greystealth]
    #7656587 - 11/19/07 08:04 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Maybe schizotypal personality or something.

OfflineAcaterpillar
A little mad...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Down the rabbit hole
Re: I feel high,told I'm high although I have never tried drugs..... [Re: BrainForest]
    #7656633 - 11/19/07 08:13 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Sounds like you just want us to give you attention.

--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

InvisibleTripityDooDaDay
Prick
Male User Gallery

Re: I feel high,told I'm high although I have never tried drugs..... [Re: BrainForest]
    #7656718 - 11/19/07 08:39 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

you are obviously gifted, one of your intelligences is probably remarkably high. What's your IQ, btw?

LOL

Quote:

Name:Ethan
Blood Type:O Negative
IQ:130
Current mental state:Psychopath,Attention Deficit Disorder,Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.
Religion:Atheist/Satanist/Gnostic
Dislikes:Ignorant people,catholics,Arabs,Muslims,Emos,people who pretend to be black,and Latin people who are proud of their music and culture.
Likes:B cup's and above,guns.mushrooms,free stuff,The Beatles,John Lennon.
Favorite Quote:"I was cured alright"
Racist:Nah....
Yahoo Group: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/RVDF
Admires:John Lennon,The Night Stalker,The Zodiac,Ted Bundy,Dahlia Lama ,and of course myself.
Favorite Color:Black.
Favorite Animal:Colossal Squid and the chameleon.
Favorite Group:The Beatles
Favorite Song(s):My favorite song is Strawberry Fields Forever,seconded by I Am The Walrus,and followed by Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds.
Wants to be:A forensic,a programmer,morgue worker,FBI agent,or serial killer(very unlikely).Possibly even a psychologist,or something along that..

Offlineandrewss
precariously aggrandized

Loc: ohio
Re: I feel high,told I'm high although I have never tried drugs..... [Re: TripityDooDaDay]
    #7656733 - 11/19/07 08:43 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

maybe like lsd grows like in your head and you are just trippin naturally ZOMG!!!^!$*!!#)

--------------------
Jesus loves you.

OfflineDeathCompany
Oneironaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere in my head
Re: I feel high,told I'm high although I have never tried drugs..... [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #7656812 - 11/19/07 09:05 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Rabidbaboon said:
Sounds like you just want us to give you attention.

Isn't that the point of making any thread?:braindamage:

--------------------

Edited by DeathCompany (11/19/07 09:05 PM)

OfflineAcaterpillar
A little mad...
Male User Gallery

Re: I feel high,told I'm high although I have never tried drugs..... [Re: DeathCompany]
    #7656824 - 11/19/07 09:10 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Seeking knowledge, and seeking attention is different. :sun:

--------------------
*Cough* *Cough*

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

OfflineDeathCompany
Oneironaut
Male User Gallery

Re: I feel high,told I'm high although I have never tried drugs..... [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #7656845 - 11/19/07 09:17 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Yes but you need the attention in order to receive the knowledge

hell, even your post saying he just wants attention was a way for you to get his or someone else's attention. i find it ironic.

--------------------

Edited by DeathCompany (11/19/07 09:19 PM)

Invisibletakk
Stranger
Male

#7656895 - 11/19/07 09:37 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

don't forget your brain is a whole pile of chemicals and is fully capable of drugging itself!
drug taking is only the act of adding another chemical to the mix...

OfflineAcaterpillar
A little mad...
Male User Gallery

Re: I feel high,told I'm high although I have never tried drugs..... [Re: DeathCompany]
    #7656904 - 11/19/07 09:40 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

DeathCompany said:
Yes but you need the attention in order to receive the knowledge

hell, even your post saying he just wants attention was a way for you to get his or someone else's attention. i find it ironic.

Yeah but I'm saying the stimuli for him posting this thread is lack of attention or want for attention. Usual stimuli for posting a thread is an unsolved question, or something along those lines.

--------------------
*Cough* *Cough*

OfflineDeathCompany
Oneironaut
Male User Gallery

#7656927 - 11/19/07 09:52 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

off topic but... weird u said stimuli because im doing psychology hw on classical and operant conditoninga s we speak.

I completely agree hes looking for attention but the shroomery isn't just a place for facts and answers, look at the pub people make these posts all the time.

--------------------

OfflineCaribou_Lou
Stranger

Re: I feel high,told I'm high although I have never tried drugs..... [Re: greystealth]
    #7657113 - 11/19/07 10:57 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

greystealth said:
Quote:

reptie7 said:

HAHA that's funny as hell. He sounds like he's 15 to me.

Offlinebonghittr
Stranger
 User Gallery

#7657136 - 11/19/07 11:02 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

reptie7 said:

might want to try to gain a better grasp of the english language before you decide to speak only in metaphors.

InvisibleMrKite1
Cosmo

Loc: AK
    #7657169 - 11/19/07 11:11 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Caribou_Lou said:
Quote:

greystealth said:
Quote:

reptie7 said:

HAHA that's funny as hell. He sounds like he's 15 to me.

--------------------
When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

Re: I feel high,told I'm high although I have never tried drugs..... [Re: MrKite1]
    #7657363 - 11/20/07 12:30 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

why dont you all just fuck off?

If he has never tried drugs then he has no idea what they can do.

Guy whos tripping all the time........no.
He has no idea, and I think this weird fucker might be "good at it".

Someone mentioned that the shroomery is no place for such a question.

Isnt it sad that that is sort of the case.

So stop contributing if you are worthless fucker who is not here to actually contribute to this small part of the shroomery community or to ask honest questions.

The otd and pub are here for a reason.

If he has not experienced a psychedelic drug then its as simple as that.

He has no idea, dont worry about trying to be a dick.

lol

I started using hallucinogens at the age of 16 and contrary to populare belief according to age I was much smarter, articulate, and interesting than most of you naysaying motherfuckers.

So ya,
Fuck off you cookie-cutter bitchfaces.
Way to fuck up a thread.

Maybe he really meant it?

Just trying to contradict most of the posts made here.

Kidding(sort of).
Just for fun.........you know.

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
You moron. Material is material is material.  No 'thing' fixes any situation.  If anything were so simple we would be living in a much better world.[/quote] <-----the dumbest thing I have ever read in my life.
Thanks shroomery.

Edited by yageman (11/20/07 12:42 AM)

InvisibleSophistic Radiance
Free sVs!
Female

Loc: Center of the Universe
Re: I feel high,told I'm high although I have never tried drugs..... [Re: yageman]
    #7657396 - 11/20/07 12:42 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Here we go again. :rolleyes:

Reptie, I'd like to call you an idiot like everyone else here but in a way I understand some of what you said in your original post. Sort of disconnected from the way other people see things, like they don't notice the substance in reality that you do. You should probably be careful about extolling your unique perspective, though, as it sounds narcissistic and that puts people off.

That said, I think you should probably eat some magic mushrooms. Make your self-awareness reflexive. Get into the shoes of the Other. You might come away from it with a greatly enhanced perspective.

If you want something lighter to start out with, hell, smoke some pot... that can't be hard to find...

--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.

Edited by Tchan909 (11/20/07 12:43 AM)

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

Re: I feel high,told I'm high although I have never tried drugs..... [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #7657413 - 11/20/07 12:46 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

I dont believe I was calling him an idiot.
Good point.

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
You moron. Material is material is material.  No 'thing' fixes any situation.  If anything were so simple we would be living in a much better world.[/quote] <-----the dumbest thing I have ever read in my life.
Thanks shroomery.

Free sVs!
Female

Re: I feel high,told I'm high although I have never tried drugs..... [Re: yageman]
    #7657436 - 11/20/07 12:55 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

I didn't think you were calling him an idiot, I was agreeing with you.

Honestly I think I called Reptie an idiot at some point. My point is he's stirred up anger in other threads.

--------------------
Enlil said:

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

Re: I feel high,told I'm high although I have never tried drugs..... [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #7657463 - 11/20/07 01:09 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

lots of non-anger here at the shroomery.

Most of the time its just people fucking around.
No real anger for the most part.

"I feel high,told I'm high although I have never tried drugs".

He aint high on drugs though.

Its pretty simple, nobody needs to fuck with this guy.

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
Thanks shroomery.

OfflineNess1
Spreading myinvisible wings
Male

#7657468 - 11/20/07 01:11 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Does anybody find it somewhat annoying when people call being under the influence of a psychedelic being "high"? I (mostly) hear this from people who don't trip. It's so much more than just getting "high" that it makes me a little angry when people dilute it down to that.

--------------------
I know what they'll find, it's in their mind, it's what they want to see. Spare me from the light, here comes the night and here I'll stay, waiting for darkness.

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

Re: I feel high,told I'm high although I have never tried drugs..... [Re: Ness1]
    #7657478 - 11/20/07 01:17 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Wow.
That really makes you angry?

Im so serious about hallucinogens that I dont use them anymore.

And still, nope he aint high on any drugs, doesnt know how it works, and thats just plain and simple shit.

Sorry, I/he sould have called a psychedelic experience, "tripping" or something that would make you less angry..........lol.

TRI!!!PPING

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
Thanks shroomery.

Edited by yageman (11/20/07 01:22 AM)

OfflineNess1
Male

#7657481 - 11/20/07 01:20 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

^I didn't really mean angry at you, personally, I more meant people in general calling it being high which perpetuates the idea that it's something you take just to get fucked up which psychedelics are definitely not. The term "high" is, in some contexts, derogatory.

--------------------
I know what they'll find, it's in their mind, it's what they want to see. Spare me from the light, here comes the night and here I'll stay, waiting for darkness.

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

Re: I feel high,told I'm high although I have never tried drugs..... [Re: Ness1]
    #7657496 - 11/20/07 01:28 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

I know, it just sounded like it was directed at me.

So I was just fucking around.

If the spirit moves you to the point of NEVER calling a psychedelic experience a high, then do so.
It does likely say something about your place in this world filled with psychedelia if you call it a "high".

Because as most of us know, psychecelics can illicit some of the "high"est highs and the lowest lows, all at once even.

The golden mean is only the beginning.

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
Thanks shroomery.

Offlinereptie7
Reptie7
Male

#7659563 - 11/20/07 04:07 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

"Nobody needs to fuck with this guy."
Look all that just comes out naturally,first point.Second,I think it's mental practice.Yeah,about that "gifted" shit....My skills are remarkably low except in philosophy and some chemistry.I read at least 2 books a week and my IQ....Yeah...I should just reform my whole description like I'll maybe make it a poèm or something along those lines.About that drug part,I'm not getting into drugs again for a while.I don't think it's the drugs that affected me at all.That's a long story and I don't want to get into details.Oh and about "Check your skills in English first",you should fuck off.Seriously.I checked my fucking post 4 times and I found 1 misspelling.Thats a fucking ratio of 98% you fucking fuck face.I'm changing my sig now by the way.I passed the serial killer moment of my life.I really thought about it and it was retarded/stupid.I'm really done with all my anger and such.Yeah....

--------------------
(Yageman)

Free sVs!
Female

#7659599 - 11/20/07 04:16 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

So if you'll pardon me for asking, what IS your drug history? You made it sound like you've never done drugs before.

--------------------
Enlil said:

Offlinereptie7
Reptie7
Male

#7659649 - 11/20/07 04:29 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

I have but that was just shrooms.Nothing major.

--------------------
(Yageman)

Free sVs!
Female

#7659661 - 11/20/07 04:31 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

So wait, why did you make this post, again?

--------------------
Enlil said:

Offlinereptie7
Reptie7
Male

#7659673 - 11/20/07 04:33 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Umm.......What post is thou of which you speak?

--------------------
(Yageman)

Free sVs!
Female

#7659684 - 11/20/07 04:36 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

The original one where you talked about not doing drugs but feeling high anyway? Were you trying to make a point?

--------------------
Enlil said:

OfflineAlCapwn
ID Reset, take that subpoena

Loc: Canada
    #7659686 - 11/20/07 04:37 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

reptie7 said:

Quote:

reptie7 said:
I have never taken drugs(although I plan to).

I was also under the impression that you've never tried drugs. Maybe that's why people call you stupid, because you say something then say something else that contradicts it.

--------------------
Huuuuurrrrrr!

Offlinereptie7
Reptie7
Male

Re: I feel high,told I'm high although I have never tried drugs..... [Re: AlCapwn]
    #7659707 - 11/20/07 04:40 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Shrooms aren't drugs.Psychedelics in general aren't drugs.Narcotics,meth,cocaine,etc are drugs.

--------------------
(Yageman)

Invisiblejmg5
deadicated
Male

Loc: miles above you
    #7659724 - 11/20/07 04:44 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

nice sig :flowstone:

Offlinereptie7
Reptie7
Male

#7659726 - 11/20/07 04:44 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

"The original one where you talked about not doing drugs but feeling high anyway? Were you trying to make a point?"

Yes I was.How can I feel high if the flower doesn't know the seed?

--------------------
(Yageman)

Free sVs!
Female

#7659727 - 11/20/07 04:44 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Drugs fucking suck. Drugs don't give you altered mindsets, they just make you crazy - either too relaxed or too stimulated. There's nothing altered about your actual mindset, your pleasure centers are just under siege by jagged or mutilated imitations of human neurotransmitters.

Psychedelics, on the other hand, are the kind of "drugs" that were relevant to your original post... you probably should have been more specific, though now I'm even more confused as to what you were trying to say.

--------------------
Enlil said:

Edited by Tchan909 (11/20/07 04:45 PM)

Offlinereptie7
Reptie7
Male

#7659736 - 11/20/07 04:46 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Simple.I feel high years after I have done shrooms/lsd.It has nothing to do with it though.

--------------------
(Yageman)

Free sVs!
Female

#7659743 - 11/20/07 04:48 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Go trip again, you'll probably realize you're not high right now at all.

--------------------
Enlil said:

OfflineAlCapwn
ID Reset, take that subpoena

Loc: Canada
    #7659748 - 11/20/07 04:49 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

I know what you mean. Once you've been there, as long as your remember your experience, you can make the connection via associative memory. Taking drugs seems to unlock a dormant part of your imagination. It's fucked.

--------------------
Huuuuurrrrrr!

Offlinereptie7
Reptie7
Male

#7659757 - 11/20/07 04:51 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

I'm not high I just feel disconnected from reality like you said.I feel logical and powerful.It all makes sense.It's all just there......

--------------------
(Yageman)

Invisiblejmg5
deadicated
Male

Loc: miles above you
    #7659790 - 11/20/07 04:59 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

reptie7 said:
I'm not high I just feel disconnected from reality like you said.I feel logical and powerful.It all makes sense.It's all just there......

so what's the point? you presented that in your first post along with the fact that you've never taken drugs.
now you've admitted to experimenting with mushrooms and lsd
you ask if you could have a medical condition
nobody here knows better than you would
these behaviors have everything to do with your personality (which came off as pretentious in your original post) and not your state of mind which is the same as any other straight edger if you haven't tried drugs, or is different if you have

Offlinereptie7
Reptie7
Male

Re: I feel high,told I'm high although I have never tried drugs..... [Re: jmg5]
    #7659801 - 11/20/07 05:01 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Someone must feel similar to me,I mean.

--------------------
(Yageman)

OfflinexFrockx
Male User Gallery

Loc: Northeast
    #7659812 - 11/20/07 05:02 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Forgive me for feeding the troll, but...

Reptile, you seem to consistently demonstrate a need to incite controversy against yourself in a poorly executed attempt to gain the attention of people on this forum. I have news for you child, we don't want to hear your aimless whining and teenage angst. We don't care about your super-special mental state, your impressive intelligence, or your philosophical skills. What you have proven to us in making such a self-absorbed and meaningless thread of your own egotistical tripe is that you are a scared child, begging for attention, hoping that someone out in this wide world will think that you are special.

Save your false nihilism for your suicide note, and please do spare us from any further childish ramblings. There are two kinds of people that feel naturally high, schizophrenics and mystics, and you sir, are no guru.

In the future, before you hit that oh-so tempting "new thread" button, question your own reasons for doing so. Ponder: "Am I contributing to the forum, or contributing to my own ego?" If you conclude the latter, either stifle yourself (a near impossible proposition by my estimate) or move yourself over to OTD and go shit on their circus.

edit: And use a fucking space after your punctuation. Like this, see?

Edited by xFrockx (11/20/07 05:10 PM)

Offlineskunkape
earth bound

#7659822 - 11/20/07 05:06 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

reptie7 said:
It's not like I mind that my mind minds that it has to mind the mind,you know?

You're a stupid idiot.
I think you're trying too hard to be different.

--------------------

Offlinereptie7
Reptie7
Male

Re: I feel high,told I'm high although I have never tried drugs..... [Re: xFrockx]
    #7659837 - 11/20/07 05:09 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

xFrockx,like I said people say I'm stupid(probably am) and I doubt they say I'm "gifted" like I said.I'm not looking for attention.In my opinion if you do think I'm looking for attention then just fuck off.Just do it.

--------------------
(Yageman)

Free sVs!
Female

#7659849 - 11/20/07 05:12 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Well then what exactly are you looking for?

--------------------
Enlil said:

Offlinereptie7
Reptie7
Male

#7659858 - 11/20/07 05:14 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Knowledge.

--------------------
(Yageman)

OfflinexFrockx
Male User Gallery

#7659864 - 11/20/07 05:15 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

You want an opinion then? Ok.

You aren't high. The feeling of glee is called happiness. Humans can feel this on occasion, and it feels good. You know what would make you feel even higher? Using a space after commas and a double space after periods. It fucking gets me ripped.

Offlinereptie7
Reptie7
Male

Re: I feel high,told I'm high although I have never tried drugs..... [Re: xFrockx]
    #7659877 - 11/20/07 05:18 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

xFrockx, why didn't you say that in the beginning? Do I have to get you pissed off to get some information out of you?

--------------------
(Yageman)

Offlineskunkape
earth bound

#7659879 - 11/20/07 05:19 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Id bet many of us here have thought "Man...I'm different than them. I'm special." And you may be. But we don't really care because we're all different. 

:mraverage:

--------------------

Offlinereptie7
Reptie7
Male

Re: I feel high,told I'm high although I have never tried drugs..... [Re: skunkape]
    #7659887 - 11/20/07 05:20 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

"we're all different."

Like everyone else you mean?

--------------------
(Yageman)

OfflinexFrockx
Male User Gallery

#7659896 - 11/20/07 05:22 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Short answer: Yes.

Long answer: No, with a "but"

Offlineskunkape
earth bound

#7659909 - 11/20/07 05:24 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

reptie7 said:
"we're all different."

Like everyone else you mean?

exactly you thickheaded douchebag

--------------------

Offlinereptie7
Reptie7
Male

#7659912 - 11/20/07 05:24 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

I don't follow.

--------------------
(Yageman)

Offlineapfrommsp
Just a box ofrain

#7659926 - 11/20/07 05:27 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

i am guessin maybe you are autistic

--------------------
"It's a joke. Greed and the desire to take drugs are two separate things. If you want to separate the two, the thing you do is make drugs legal. Accept the reality that people do want to change their consciousness, and make an effort to make safer, healthier drugs."

Offlineskunkape
earth bound

#7659947 - 11/20/07 05:31 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

this whole post is about you believing you are different and unique, that you think on a different level than most average people. You probably do think differently than most people, but you're not the only one. You're bound to run into tons of people who think outside the box...especially on a psychedelic experience board.

--------------------

Free sVs!
Female

Re: I feel high,told I'm high although I have never tried drugs..... [Re: skunkape]
    #7659964 - 11/20/07 05:35 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

skunkape said:
You're bound to run into tons of people who think outside the box...especially on a psychedelic experience board.

Word.

Reptie, even if you were searching for knowledge, it's damn hard to tell because you didn't ask for any knowledge. You just made a seemingly irrelevant post to talk about yourself, which later proved to be misleading ('round these parts we call shrooms and acid drugs, like anything else you take in order to intentionally alter your normal functioning). Eat some mushrooms or smoke some DMT or drop some acid for God's sake, it sure seems like you want to, and it seems like what you're really driving at.

--------------------
Enlil said:

Edited by Tchan909 (11/20/07 05:37 PM)

OfflineRobert Jarvik
Stranger
Male

Loc: -
Re: I feel high,told I'm high although I have never tried drugs..... *DELETED* [Re: apfrommsp]
    #7660006 - 11/20/07 05:46 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Post deleted by Robert Jarvik

Reason for deletion: ...

--------------------
-

OfflineMUSHR00M
Psychedelic Junkie
 User Gallery

Re: I feel high,told I'm high although I have never tried drugs..... [Re: Robert Jarvik]
    #7660090 - 11/20/07 06:02 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Just chill man.If your happy keep it up.

--------------------
A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality.
John Lennon

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

Re: I feel high,told I'm high although I have never tried drugs..... [Re: MUSHR00M]
    #7661306 - 11/21/07 12:26 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

holy shit.

Im not one for flamming posts, but this hits the nail on the head.

The thread starter is one incomprehensible mo-fo.

A clusterfuck of disorganization.

I wont bother to guess the meaning, question, or motive.

This is just stupid.

Out of 10 I give this post a 5, because its informative in unintended ways, and pretty funny/entertaining.

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
Thanks shroomery.

OfflineHelixx
Mood:Fragglerocked
Male User Gallery

Re: I feel high,told I'm high although I have never tried drugs..... [Re: Robert Jarvik]
    #7661380 - 11/21/07 12:53 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Robert Jarvik said:
Quote:

Forgive me for feeding the troll, but...

Reptile, you seem to consistently demonstrate a need to incite controversy against yourself in a poorly executed attempt to gain the attention of people on this forum. I have news for you child, we don't want to hear your aimless whining and teenage angst. We don't care about your super-special mental state, your impressive intelligence, or your philosophical skills. What you have proven to us in making such a self-absorbed and meaningless thread of your own egotistical tripe is that you are a scared child, begging for attention, hoping that someone out in this wide world will think that you are special.

Save your false nihilism for your suicide note, and please do spare us from any further childish ramblings. There are two kinds of people that feel naturally high, schizophrenics and mystics, and you sir, are no guru.

In the future, before you hit that oh-so tempting "new thread" button, question your own reasons for doing so. Ponder: "Am I contributing to the forum, or contributing to my own ego?" If you conclude the latter, either stifle yourself (a near impossible proposition by my estimate) or move yourself over to OTD and go shit on their circus.

edit: And use a fucking space after your punctuation. Like this, see?

You nailed it, xFrockx.

amen.

OfflineNess1
Male

Re: I feel high,told I'm high although I have never tried drugs..... [Re: Helixx]
    #7661391 - 11/21/07 12:59 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

You said you've never tried drugs. Then you said you've used mushrooms and LSD. I hate to break it to you, but those are DRUGS. They are PSYCHOACTIVE CHEMICALS, thus making them DRUGS. So you tripped a few times and it triggered depersonalization syndrome. Congratulations? What, do you want a medal?

--------------------

OfflineCaribou_Lou
Stranger

#7661449 - 11/21/07 01:40 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

reptie7 said:
Umm.......What post is thou of which you speak?

You are a fucking fool, this thread sucks. :blowjob: Attempting to impress people by trying to sound smart is not cool :thumbdown:

Quote:

reptie7 said:
xFrockx,like I said people say I'm stupid(probably am) and I doubt they say I'm "gifted" like I said.I'm not looking for attention.In my opinion if you do think I'm looking for attention then just fuck off.Just do it.

Maybe you should FUCK OFF and stop making stupid ass threads that make us lose brain cells.

Edited by Caribou_Lou (11/21/07 01:45 AM)

OfflineGreat Scott
Trigger Lover
Male User Gallery

Loc: Control Grid
    #7661484 - 11/21/07 02:05 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Jesus, dude, lay off the... whatever it is

--------------------
:thumbup: :thumbdown:

InvisibleEternalCowabunga
Being of Great Significance
Male User Gallery

Loc: Time and Space
    #7661490 - 11/21/07 02:09 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Reptie, I will give you the knowledge (attention) that you are looking for.

From your posts I've concluded you may have had a little autism (autistic people love puns and rhymes) as a small child and now you are schizophrenic. You are detached from the world, nihilistic. You think you are the guy in my signature.

Yes, other people do think like you. There is nothing abnormal about you, you are normal and you will probably look back on this time in a couple years and be thankful that people put up with you.

You're going to take all this the wrong way though, now I'm regretting posting in this fashion. You are not autistic or schizophrenic, these are just labels describing an unhealthy (disordered) mind. Don't take this post seriously at all, just do what you need to do, have a good time and relaxe - there's nothing you gotta accomplish - I know you think you gotta figure out reality or something but you're not gonna mindfuck someone and then they're gonna go "omg ur right" and start acting detached like you are. It's not gonna happen, sorry.

--------------------

OfflineLbDub
Male

#7661932 - 11/21/07 08:44 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Why haven't you tried drugs? Doesn't sound like it would hurt you..

OfflineNess1
Male

Re: I feel high,told I'm high although I have never tried drugs..... [Re: LbDub]
    #7662543 - 11/21/07 11:51 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

LbDub said:
Why haven't you tried drugs? Doesn't sound like it would hurt you..

He HAS tried drugs :rolleyes:

--------------------

OfflineMUSHR00M
Psychedelic Junkie
 User Gallery

#7663958 - 11/21/07 05:21 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

I wonder why stupid threads get so many posts.

--------------------
A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality.
John Lennon

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder