Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisibledutchmushroom
mushroom invader
Male User Gallery

Loc: Outer Space
cigars
    #7646161 - 11/16/07 10:47 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

anybody else here into cigars?
and no i dont mean a swisher or opitmo or anyother such filth, im talking about premium, handrolled, 100% tobacco, cigars

i love a nice cigar, very relaxing, and great after a bowl or a joint or a bong or a cannabrownie or.. you get were i am going with this,

but its great having a cigar when stoned, you dont have to worry about smoking it fast like a ciggy, its there if you want a puff and you can just take your time and relax,

its been said that cigars are a product of relaxation and cigarettes are a product of habit,

i used to smoke ciggys all the time but then i just relised that my lungs did not deserve that, now i just smoke cigars and the occasional pipe,

so what are you guys favorite brands? (dont say swisher :grin:)

peace out Dm

--------------------
"Comes a time when the blind man takes your hand says: don't you see? Gotta make it some how, on the dreams you still believe, Don't give it up, you've got an empty cup, only love can fill, only love can fill" < Grateful Dead!

The bus came by and I got on, and thats when it all began

GROWLIGHT KIT, 250w HPS Digital ballast, + Enhanced Spectrum bulb and Reflector Sale Or Trade!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibledutchmushroom
mushroom invader
Male User Gallery

Re: cigars [Re: dutchmushroom]
    #7646708 - 11/17/07 05:17 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

what! no other cigar lovers here?? well then i guess i will have to take on the role of the shroomery's official cigar aficionado (or however the fuck you spell it)

i just had a nice hand Made Dominican a few hours ago, great smoke, nice mind flavor not to over powering, not to much nicotine, good smoke

peace out Dm

--------------------
"Comes a time when the blind man takes your hand says: don't you see? Gotta make it some how, on the dreams you still believe, Don't give it up, you've got an empty cup, only love can fill, only love can fill" < Grateful Dead!

GROWLIGHT KIT, 250w HPS Digital ballast, + Enhanced Spectrum bulb and Reflector Sale Or Trade!

OfflinegENERIX
/usr/bin/drinking?
 User Gallery

Loc: Skyward Bound
    #7646727 - 11/17/07 05:32 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

I occasionally smoke a cigar at special occasions like Christmas and New Year.

Montecristo have always been my favourite, i havent tasted anything that comes close!

--------------------

InvisibleUnholyChild666
I'M GOD
Male

Loc: Flag
    #7646828 - 11/17/07 06:43 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

I like Cigars but never went as far as try and finer kinds. I will stand up for BlackMax because they smell great when they burn and the flavored tip actually taste good.

--------------------

"I am the Highest Power the leader of the pack"

Actiavte My Dream Sequence Machine

GOD of the hologram earth

InvisibleDieCommie

Re: cigars [Re: UnholyChild666]
    #7647089 - 11/17/07 09:37 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

I was just posting about this in the cigerette thread  :lol:  I usually prefer the smaller cigars with a ring size of 40 or less.

I just got my self this variety pack,  http://www.cigarsinternational.com/proddisp.asp?item=SP-CITP03&stext=taster%20pack  Only $25 on auction  :thumbup:

I picked up some CAOs like ususal...  http://www.cigarsinternational.com/proddisp.asp?item=CS-IXA&stext=italia
I always like to get some different blend of CAO when I order.

I also got these, which are a usual of mine, Macanudo .. http://www.cigarsinternational.com/proddisp.asp?item=CS-MCA&stext=macanudo

I have some of these in my humidor, I have only tired one so far and liked  it alot, Cohiba  http://www.cigarsinternational.com/proddisp.asp?item=CS-CGA&stext=Cohiba

Then I got these on a whim, $5 for a 5-pack.  They are terrible.  http://www.cigarsinternational.com/proddisp.asp?item=CS-FCA&stext=Free%20Cuba  But at least there is boobies on the wrapper  :laugh:

You can see that im posting from 'cigarsinternationl' but I order from 'cigarbid.com', which is their sister site.  Some great deals if you know what you want.

Offlineusefulidiot13
Dark Passenger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Death From Above
    #7647100 - 11/17/07 09:44 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

d00d swisha fo lyfe!

actually, a nice cigar is pretty good every once in awhile.

goes well with some weed.

i dont have a favorite though...it is so rare that i smoke anything but weed..

but going to the cigar shop and picking out a nice one to share with some buds with bud is nice.

--------------------
What Would Dexter Do?

OfflineNephlyte
Misfortunate One
Male User Gallery

Loc: South Texas
Re: cigars [Re: usefulidiot13]
    #7647122 - 11/17/07 09:57 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

I like rocky patel sun growns. They are pretty good. I am limited in my cigar buying because i don't like to buy cigars over 8-10 dollars.

--------------------
"To do right is to know what you want. Now when you are dissatisfied with yourself it's because you are after something you don't really want. What objects are you proposing to yourself? Are they the objects you really value? If they are not, you are cheating yourself. I don't meant that if you chose to pursue the objects you most value, you will attain them; of course not. Your experience will tell you that. But success in getting after much labor what you really don't care for is the bitterest and most ridiculous failure." -George Santayana

InvisibleSilversoul
Rhizome
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Barricades
    #7647130 - 11/17/07 10:02 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Cigars are nice, but I have trouble finishing one off(unless they're Black & Milds or something like that). I get really light-headed and dizzy about halfway through, and usually have to stop at that point.

--------------------

Offlinezepp420
Expat
Male

Loc: Netherlands
Re: cigars [Re: Silversoul]
    #7647168 - 11/17/07 10:24 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Cohibas and not that Dominican Republic shit, real cubans. Sizes 2 and 4 are always in my humidor.

--------------------
Listen to Crosby Stills and Nash.

Invisibledutchmushroom
mushroom invader
Male User Gallery

Re: cigars [Re: zepp420]
    #7647528 - 11/17/07 12:49 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

yeah well i can't get real cubans, they are illegal here,

what size humidors you guys got? i gotta sweet little 300ct mahogany outside and spanish cedar inside,

i preffer a ring gauge of about 45 the sweet spot being about 50Rg for me, my favorite cigar would probly be about a 50rg and torpedo shaped, and robusto in length,

and if there are any new smokers in here, or anyone interested in getting into cigars, i would like to recomend a few brands that i like:

oliva, (i recomend the serie g special g, very good smoke and can be had for about 2.75) they make great cigars and not to expensive, you can browse the full oliva line at my favorite place to buy cigars online HERE good cigars at good prices, they cary all the olive serie's (serie o, serie v, serie g, serie s)

i love the serie g special g maduro, really really good smoke, a little small but it packs a punch

and if you feel like spending a whole fucking lot on one cigar you can't beat an opus X,

i would recomend you stay away from flavourd cigars, such as acid brand cigars, they taste like shit, smell like shit, and you feel like your puffin on a stick of incense

damn i am to fuckin drunk to even remeber all the other brands i wanted to recomend, sorry about that

(please excuse all of my terrible misspellings, i am a drunk son of a bitch right now)

peace out Dm

--------------------

Offline2FiNiTe
ConsideratlyKilling Me
Male User Gallery

Loc: New England
    #7647533 - 11/17/07 12:52 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

My girl brought back some Cohiba's from Cuba like a year ago. She used to dance broadway shows on cruise ships for rich old folk. They didn't ever check her bags since she was part of the entertainment staff.

I loved them man, I swear theres opium or something in Cuban Cohiba's, they got me ripped. Best cigar ever, she brought back a few good ones from Mexico, which were pretty damn good as well. Everytime I smoke a cigar now, its such a let down. I can't even find anything for under 20 bucks that isn't bone dry.

--------------------
"Ours is a world of nuclear giants and ethical infants. We know more about war that we know about peace, more about killing that we know about living."

General Omar N. Bradley

Invisibleblkjkrabbit

Re: cigars [Re: 2FiNiTe]
    #7647547 - 11/17/07 12:59 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

smoked a real cuban once, it was like smoking out of a dirty sock. very shitty. the very occasional cigar is nice though, makes you feel like a pimp. :thumbup:

Edited by blkjkrabbit (11/17/07 12:59 PM)

Offlinemoon_glue
Orwell's Post9/11 Era
Male

Loc: Earth, today...
Re: cigars [Re: blkjkrabbit]
    #7647575 - 11/17/07 01:12 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

monte cristo white labels are wounderful.they are defintly my preference. i get the longest one they have. i like the milder spectrum of cigars.if im going to get a heavier, darker flavored cigar i get a much smaller one.

im sure cohibas are great, but i don't like to spend more than 8 bucks on a cigar.

InvisibleBoutang
AKMC
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #7647608 - 11/17/07 01:31 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

I've never smoked a real cigar. I've always wanted to but I don't know what cigar to get. Do I want to punch it or cut it?

--------------------

North to the future is our motto I'm still up north no future to follow
We do these things and we don't give a fuck, we fire up a blunt in the car bumping Cougnut.

InvisibleDieCommie

Re: cigars [Re: Boutang]
    #7647648 - 11/17/07 01:45 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

I use a cutter, because it works with any shape cigar.  The punch is not good for torpedo shaped cigar.

My humidor:  A $7 wal mart latching canister with humidification device inside.  ( I keep a couple pieces of spanish cedar in there  :tongue: )

I only purchase cigars from online really (like most stuff).  I am often appalled at the poor conditions local cigar shops and BevMo!  keeps there shit in.  But if you want to just try one from a local shop, just make sure its not cracked, or moldy (you should be able to squeeze it lightly without it cracking.)  I think the first 'real' ones I smoked where Macanudo.

OfflineHyper_Panda_GO
Team Action!

#7647706 - 11/17/07 02:01 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Hah, I just smoke flavored Philies

I may try a cigar at one point but as of right now, the smell disgusts me

--------------------
There is no valid reason you should be reading this

OfflineNibin
Getting there
Male User Gallery

Re: cigars [Re: Hyper_Panda_GO]
    #7647764 - 11/17/07 02:24 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Montecristos and Panatelas are my favourites. There are some good Jamaican cigars too.

The biggest I have is a foot long and about 2 inches in diameter.

And I also smoke a pipe. Great for when you are high.

--------------------
Newcomers guide-----> For all things shroomy

Invisibledutchmushroom
mushroom invader
Male User Gallery

Re: cigars *DELETED* [Re: Nibin]
    #7648486 - 11/17/07 06:18 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Post deleted by dutchmushroom

Reason for deletion: drunk posting

--------------------

OfflinegENERIX
/usr/bin/drinking?
 User Gallery

Loc: Skyward Bound
    #7648515 - 11/17/07 06:26 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Haha good to hear someones having a good time :grin:

This might sound like a stupid question but can someone explain to me why cuban cigars are illegal over in the states? I aint got a clue :rolleyes:

--------------------

InvisibleDieCommie

Re: cigars [Re: gENERIX]
    #7648554 - 11/17/07 06:41 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

There is a trade embargo against cuba. It is illegal for americans to do business, import to, export from, or visit cuba.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals