Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineg00ru
lit pants tit licker
Male User Gallery

Loc: georgia, us
Doin Acid in Public (Poll)
    #7645398 - 11/16/07 07:10 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

I've done both acid and shrooms, and had some intense trips off both. But I've never done acid in public, and I have done Shrooms in public. It was terrifying and I acted really sketchy. I may have the opportunity to do acid tomorrow at this rowing competition on a river. The people should be pretty layed back but I'll still have to act strait. So... my question is...
What is harder to handle in public?
You may choose only one

Votes accepted from (11/16/07 07:09 PM) to (No end specified)
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll

--------------------
check out my music!
drowse in prison and your waking will be but loss

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineContinuum
Kid A

Re: Doin Acid in Public (Poll) [Re: g00ru]
    #7645410 - 11/16/07 07:13 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Mushrooms... hands down.

OfflinegENERIX
/usr/bin/drinking?
 User Gallery

Loc: Skyward Bound
Re: Doin Acid in Public (Poll) [Re: Continuum]
    #7645453 - 11/16/07 07:24 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

LSD for me on this one!

OfflineNationofStrangers
Beeeeyah!!!!

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Austin TX
Re: Doin Acid in Public (Poll) [Re: gENERIX]
    #7645457 - 11/16/07 07:26 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

mushrooms for sure, i can interact in public on acid,

Offlinecube talk
Stranger

Re: Doin Acid in Public (Poll) [Re: NationofStrangers]
    #7645591 - 11/16/07 07:57 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

You just don't know whats going to happen on mushrooms, i'd go with acid.

--------------------

Offlinesmkpt
Stranger
Male

Loc: Oregon
Re: Doin Acid in Public (Poll) [Re: cube talk]
    #7645712 - 11/16/07 08:25 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

ive only done shrooms away from public and I dont think i would want to be in public on them lol, but the first time i did acid (2 hits) i was in public at a MALL and it was insane but i would for sure do it in the public again

OfflineJustice_Fish
Fustice_Jish
Male

Loc: CebèuQ
Re: Doin Acid in Public (Poll) [Re: smkpt]
    #7645768 - 11/16/07 08:41 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Yup, LSD.

InvisibleRobo
R Series 66Y
    #7646109 - 11/16/07 10:29 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

I'll have to say 3.5 grams of mushrooms would be way tougher for me to keep it real in public. Lower doses of LSD are easy to handle if you are at a public event like a carnival or festival, shrooms I don't know about.

OfflineDrewwyann
Slayer of ticks
Male User Gallery

Loc: Atlantis
    #7646169 - 11/16/07 10:52 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

3.5 grams of standard mushrooms vs. 2 hits of standard acid would be hands down mushrooms.

No contest.

Though if it was the good acid around here, I would have to go with the acid. Last time i took 3, I was unable to talk. It was ridiculous.

--------------------

Anyone need a glass pipe? : http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002435158931

Love powerfully :peace::heart::peace:

Offlineemilbus
Drunk
Male User Gallery
Loc: Texas
Re: Doin Acid in Public (Poll) [Re: Drewwyann]
    #7646257 - 11/16/07 11:27 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

acid

--------------------

You look down at me and you see a fool
You look up at me and you see a god
You look straight at me and you see yourself

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

#7646333 - 11/16/07 11:48 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

depends on what you consider to be standard lsd.

I voted shrooms hands down because I know how good your average lsd is, and how fucking insane 2 hits of supreme gel, liquid, or even blotter can be.

If we were talking about 2 hits of supreme gel vs 3.5 grams, id say the lsd is a bit more wicked(understatement).........lol

2 Average blotters vs 3.5 grams is really hard to tell.

Your buddies average blotters may be 40 mics, or 70+ mics.

They also may be 100- 200 mic blotters or gels.

So this poll is useless.

Just my opinion.

I like my occasional 70 mic lsd hits just fine.

But when you have 150-200(almost max) mics per hit, one hit is too cool for school. Fuckin nuts. Massive visuals and all the more important shit that comes along side those visuals.
Two hits of that in some ways surpasses the potentiality of 3.5 grams of good cubes.

So the answers to this poll may vary a fuckin bunch.

Your hits of lsd will range from 30 mics per hit, to 220 or so.
Thats basically the bottom line.
I trip quite a bit on 30 mics, some would have a hard time knowing, "whether or not they are actually tripping".

Thus, people will have a wide variety of opinions due to the fact that some people cant get the fucking goods, and instead get some bullshit for even 10 dollars per hit.

One hit of really decent lsd is 100 mics and up.
40 mics = shitty hits though they work just fine.

Really insane lsd hits are 170-240 mics and not much higher(EVER).

I have only experienced one hit wonder shit a good few times, and one hit needs to be above 150 to be one hit wonder from most peoples perspective, (crazy shit).

Its scary because mics dont matter anymore(not really talked about by the people who deal these things), and if you are used to ten strips and shit you likely have some really shitty hits of lsd unless it kicks your ass into egoless, mindboggling, cant see your hand infront of your face territory.

Thats how much the hits can vary.

I wouldnt do lsd in "public".
But I do know something about tripping with afew friends or my one true trip buddy.

I am saying that the this question is kinda silly.

I dont have a clue whats in your hits or how much.
It really does vary that much.

Just ask johnny...................... (Guy who took two hits of the best gel per hit anyone would bother to make).
He had a real fucking hard time, but became a rockstar by the end of his ordeal.

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
You moron. Material is material is material.  No 'thing' fixes any situation.  If anything were so simple we would be living in a much better world.[/quote] <-----the dumbest thing I have ever read in my life.
Thanks shroomery.

InvisibleSophistic Radiance
Free sVs!
Female

Loc: Center of the Universe
Re: Doin Acid in Public (Poll) [Re: yageman]
    #7646378 - 11/17/07 12:06 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

I've had mushrooms in public once in my life. I bought an 8th of mushrooms in a bar of chocolate at Lovefest last year. I ate a little corner of that thing while I was still at Lovefest. I wouldn't say it was a bad experience, per se, but it certainly caught me off guard and made me extremely uncomfortable. I was paranoid as hell even though I was barely tripping. All I could think about was how incomprehensible other human beings were to me.

Fastforward to this year, the 40th anniversary of the Summer of Love. I bought two hits of acid (150 mics each) and ate them both. It was freaky as hell, but I was tripping way harder than off that chocolate-corner, and it was far easier to deal with the weird shit that inherently exists in the city. I was seeing mad visuals and trying to make a compromise between ego-loss and public transit, and it wasn't nearly as hard as you would expect. For me, acid is the perfect psychedelic for public use. I've never had trouble passing myself off as sober while tripping on acid, no matter how fried I was. Strangers are far less stressful to me on acid than on mushrooms, too.

That said, tripping in public - on anything - sucks. I would much rather stay in my house or find a great place in nature to trip. Human beings are fucking disturbing.

--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.

Edited by Tchan909 (11/17/07 12:07 AM)

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

Loc: ny Flag
Re: Doin Acid in Public (Poll) [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #7646684 - 11/17/07 04:46 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

i like tripping in public as long as i'm not somewhere where i'm forced to stay still (train, bus). i picked mushies would be harder, but on pretty high mushroom trips i've gotten to where i couldn't see a couple times and my body has walked around and talked to people without alot of rational input from me...

while on my acid trips i tend to be relatively paranoid, because i'm worried people can see the nuclear bomb exploding in my head. like i feel like i'm devastating the psychic atmosphere around me.

so i guess i should have picked acid.

--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

OfflineAJ4U
Cloud N9ne
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dirty Jersey
Re: Doin Acid in Public (Poll) [Re: yageman]
    #7646923 - 11/17/07 07:33 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

So i had 2 amber gels and i dropped 1 tab last tuesday and i tripped for about 8-10 hours till i fell asleep really. But it was my first time and i thought it was REALLY strong the visuals were good but the body load was morre intense but i never felt like i had "gone over the deep end"

Whats the chances of tripping that hard on 1 tab? Should i drop 2 next time just to see! hehe

--------------------

Offlinecosmoline
expertcontaminationgrower
 User Gallery

Re: Doin Acid in Public (Poll) [Re: AJ4U]
    #7666607 - 11/22/07 11:00 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

You gota keep a Hunter S. Thompson mentality to trip in public successfully.

--------------------
Buy the ticket, take the ride.

Invisibletruffleupagus
Male User Gallery

#7666616 - 11/22/07 11:04 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Drewwyann said:
Though if it was the good acid around here, I would have to go with the acid. Last time i took 3, I was unable to talk. It was ridiculous.

Mmmmm...  Sounds delicious. :crazy2:

Offline2859558484
Growery is Better
 User Gallery

Re: Doin Acid in Public (Poll) [Re: cosmoline]
    #7666617 - 11/22/07 11:04 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

ehhh, i enjoy acid in public. mushrooms not so much

--------------------

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #7666621 - 11/22/07 11:06 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

I love doing acid and then wandering around in public.  I used to go grocery shopping and all sorts of urban exploring while tripping on L.  Fun.  :smile:

InvisibleSell Your Soul
Nutmeg shaman
 User Gallery

Loc: Over there
Re: Doin Acid in Public (Poll) [Re: MOTH]
    #7666673 - 11/22/07 11:30 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

I hate tripping off anything around people I don't know, especially if there's any possibility of cops being around.

For me, I would much rather trip either by myself, or around a couple friends who are also tripping.

OfflineCaribou_Lou
Stranger

Loc: Never Land
    #7666711 - 11/22/07 11:47 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

MOTH said:
I love doing acid and then wandering around in public.  I used to go grocery shopping and all sorts of urban exploring while tripping on L.  Fun.  :smile:

Grocery shopping is a difficult task for me when I'm sober haha, I could not imagine trying to find everything on my list when I was on acid.

OfflineNess1
Spreading myinvisible wings
Male

Re: Doin Acid in Public (Poll) [Re: Caribou_Lou]
    #7666802 - 11/22/07 12:13 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Definitely LSD. I can't possibly imagine acting straight on shrooms. Whenever I'm on shrooms I usually end up virtually unable to move and giggling like a madman.

--------------------
I know what they'll find, it's in their mind, it's what they want to see. Spare me from the light, here comes the night and here I'll stay, waiting for darkness.

InvisibleSell Your Soul
Nutmeg shaman
 User Gallery

Loc: Over there
    #7666875 - 11/22/07 12:33 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Caribou_Lou said:
Grocery shopping is a difficult task for me when I'm sober haha, I could not imagine trying to find everything on my list when I was on acid.

I'm the type who would go through like an hour to do the shopping then when I get to the register, find out that I forgot my wallet at home - bummer!

By the way, this is uber cool!:rail:

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #7666922 - 11/22/07 12:52 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Caribou_Lou said:
Quote:

MOTH said:

I just wanted FRUIT.  :smile:  I located that easily, but then on the way back, I got lost in the SEEMINGLY thousands of aisles all containing toxic food!  Believe me, it was a weird feeling to be tripping balls on 5 hits, wandering aimlessly lost in a humongous grocery store and clutching my berries and apples while a plastic-wrapped and boxed nightmare wonderland of non-edible goods towered around me!  That particular experience shopping that I just described changed my life.  I couldn't eat the Standard American Diet happily ever again. 

Anyway, I love urban exploring on acid.  Very exciting.  Especially on a bike, just take caution at crossings.  I was usually with at least another person for most of my outings.  Just safer that way.

OfflineNess1
Spreading myinvisible wings
Male

#7666942 - 11/22/07 12:56 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

^Yeah, acid journeys are the best!

--------------------
I know what they'll find, it's in their mind, it's what they want to see. Spare me from the light, here comes the night and here I'll stay, waiting for darkness.

Invisiblevandago
 User Gallery

Loc: .
Re: Doin Acid in Public (Poll) [Re: Ness1]
    #7666993 - 11/22/07 01:11 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

I can't handle mushrooms in public, I liek to be with just a couple people while on mushies.

Now L, I've done pretty much everything on. Gone to art museums, moved out of my house into another one on three hits, been to countless festivals on many hits, shopped, I mean really acid is very controllable for me, even in large doses where I can't function all that while I can still maintain.

InvisibleBridgeburner
Not spiritual at all.
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Doin Acid in Public (Poll) [Re: vandago]
    #7667265 - 11/22/07 03:08 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

i did 2g in a city. it was... different. i could act okay for a while but just enough to take the bus ride home... on the way home the seats started to melt and dripping on the floor, i started giggling. a woman with a flower-pattern dress came on, that was insane, the flowers reached out and mixed with the seats, gaining strength from them. after that i sat outside on the field at home, looking at the forest. i saw a skeletal ganesha standing at the edge of the forest, waring human skulls, a swamp and time. it said that everything changes and i shouldn't be afraid to be different in a crowd.

good times.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom