Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
OfflineMyInnerChild
EveryMum
Female

Loc: North-East
Re: Spiritual experience on Mushrooms? Please take part in this study [Re: fireworks_god]
    #7661921 - 11/21/07 08:41 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

fireworks_god said:
He just wants to feel self-important, like everyone else. Not getting enough attention is crippling. :shrug:

Who's the "he" you're referring to here dear?

The guy who dissed me uncle? lol
No biggie... :smile:

--------------------

My inner child runs with scissors but plays nicely with others!

Sometimes the light's all shine'in on me,
Other times I can barely see.
Lately it occurs to me,
What a looong strange trip it's been! ~ Truck'in

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleFecalDildo
Fat LadiesBingo.
 User Gallery

Loc: Ass Flavour Pie Factory.
Re: Spiritual experience on Mushrooms? Please take part in this study [Re: MyInnerChild]
    #7664782 - 11/21/07 08:40 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

He's talking about the shroomeries poet laureate, GnuBobo.

He's jealous of Bobo's linguistic skills.

OfflineMyInnerChild
EveryMum
Female

Re: Spiritual experience on Mushrooms? Please take part in this study [Re: FecalDildo]
    #7665270 - 11/21/07 11:57 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

There's a higher power who spreads spores on the wind...and I'm grateful for that this Thanksgiving! Oh..Cumberland Blues coming up on the Window's Media Player playlist...nice.. :thumbup:
P.S. P.&S. is oft times a glorified ...um...3 letters we're not allowed to compare this to... :laugh:

--------------------

Lately it occurs to me,

Edited by MyInnerChild (11/22/07 12:11 AM)

OfflineToddo
Stranger
Male

Re: Spiritual experience on Mushrooms? Please take part in this study [Re: MyInnerChild]
    #7680508 - 11/26/07 03:14 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

wow...these responces in here are just ridicules.   

Original Poster:  Welcome!  As you can see, your going to need to filter through a lot of pointless posts, but I can tell you there are some awesome members/lots of knowledge to be found here.  :thumbup:

--------------------
Shroomery Composition Contest

Offlinenolongerinuse
Male User Gallery

Re: Spiritual experience on Mushrooms? Please take part in this study [Re: Toddo]
    #7683430 - 11/26/07 08:35 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Happiness in life is determined by how close one lives to the moment one is in. During death, one lives beyond the moment- allowing them to realize their own death and the fact that they are now in the afterlife- a life without time- forever in the infinately expanding moment.

OfflineMyInnerChild
EveryMum
Female

Re: Spiritual experience on Mushrooms? Please take part in this study [Re: nolongerinuse]
    #7683642 - 11/26/07 09:44 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

new2grow said:
Happiness in life is determined by how close one lives to the moment one is in. During death, one lives beyond the moment- allowing them to realize their own death and the fact that they are now in the afterlife- a life without time- forever in the infinately expanding moment.

Without reading them yet, I wonder why you have so little psilocybin in your ratings list..in light of the fact that I feel the words you typed here took the words out of my virtual mouth... in other words...I agree.

:thumbup: :smile:

--------------------

Lately it occurs to me,

OfflinePartyMarty4000
Boofilet
Male User Gallery

Loc: South Flodah
Re: Spiritual experience on Mushrooms? Please take part in this study [Re: Mastamike1118]
    #7683919 - 11/26/07 11:16 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

when i was tripping there was another reality that we could not see without shrooms, and shrooms were the key to unlocking this world of no fear. "THEY HAVE NO NAMES THEY JUST ARE", is what i said to my friends when they asked me who am i talking to. but ever since my perspective on life has changed dramatically and i believe everyone should trip at least once a year to open their eyes to what life is really about and understand why were here just a little bit more.

--------------------

InvisibleLuddite
I watch Fox News
 User Gallery

Re: Spiritual experience on Mushrooms? Please take part in this study [Re: thestaypail]
    #7686980 - 11/27/07 05:07 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

I had a spiritual experience from beer one time. After going to bed drunk, a couple hours later I suddenly appeared in my living room, looked down to see my body was practically invisible and realized it was another out of the body experience like the ones I've been having for the last 30 years. I decided to walk back up stairs to my physical body in bed when I got the feeling someone was following me and turned around real quick to just catch the sight of what looked like another astral body or ghost slipping behind the corner and into my kitchen. For some reason I got mad and started chasing it. When I went into the kitchen, I saw it on the other side of the room looking at me with a look of fear on its face. I could make out some sort of human-like form with two holes in its head for eyes. I tried going around the other side into the dining room to see if I could catch it, but then woke up in my physical body in bed. I thought about that experience for a while and realized that I had the ability to scare ghosts. Usually people think they should be afraid of ghosts. Maybe it was a guardian spirit. I don't know. Experiences like that made me decide to avoid having out of the body experiences now. One experience really scared me when I woke up in the middle of the night and saw a glowing orange red head of a bald man a couple inches away from me. I felt around at the head, apparently with the hands of my astral body, and even put my fingers in its mouth and felt its teeth. After I woke up completely, I was scared, turned the lights on and tried to stay awake for awhile hoping it left.

Edited by Luddite (11/27/07 05:12 PM)

OfflineWiseguy
Newfoundlander.
Male

Re: Spiritual experience on Mushrooms? Please take part in this study [Re: Mastamike1118]
    #7691183 - 11/28/07 04:01 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

yeah, some of you are waaay too paranoid.

sorry bro, i've never had any spiritual experiences. i've only gotten fucked up.

InvisibleFecalDildo
Fat LadiesBingo.
 User Gallery

Loc: Ass Flavour Pie Factory.
Re: Spiritual experience on Mushrooms? Please take part in this study [Re: Wiseguy]
    #7693900 - 11/29/07 07:47 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Wiseguy said:
i've never had any spiritual experiences. i've only gotten fucked up.

:grin::thumbup:

OfflineMyInnerChild
EveryMum
Female

Re: Spiritual experience on Mushrooms? Please take part in this study [Re: FecalDildo]
    #7704439 - 12/01/07 09:21 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

I've had spiritual expereinces on and off drugs...it's all relative...you could call breathing a spritual experience in it's broader application.

I'll take part...pm me for my email address 1st poster...if you weren't too mortified to *qwit yet... lol :laugh:

*quick wit

--------------------

Lately it occurs to me,

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom