Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleRevelation

User Gallery

Loc: heart cave
Ever died in a dream?
    #764078 - 07/21/02 07:50 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

I did. Last night. I fell from a great height, felt pain as my legs impacted with the ground, and then my vision went black. Then..a voice said "up we go"..and I was being lifted...and then falling...and then kind of spreading out across the universe. Then I woke up.

First time I've ever died in a dream, and I got an afterlife too. Pretty sweet, eh?

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Ever died in a dream? [Re: Revelation]
    #764108 - 07/21/02 08:02 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Deleted by admin

InvisibleWhiskeyClone
Not here
Male User Gallery

Loc: Longitudinal Center of Canada ...
    #764138 - 07/21/02 08:20 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

I have died numerous times. One time I remember particularly well, I was on a bus on a high school field trip. Since the field trip was paid for by the students, we cut costs by each taking 45-minute driving shifts. I drove fine, but the girl after me (who was in real life a friend of mine) was really showboating too much and we went head on into a semi. Instantly we were on a train pulling into a town that was entirely black and white. It was like a little fake town made for a movie set. It was almost like Pleasantville except this happened before that movie came out. Anyway I sensed we were dead and that it was up to each of us to find an occupation in the afterlife. Everybody seemed to disappear, one by one, presumably to go find a humble vocation and never to be seen again, until I realized I was the only one left. By now there was some color being restored to my surroundings, but it was everything at once, not one object at a time. As everything became more real and I realized I was alone, a profound sadness came over me. I got a job as a janitor at a Drug-store-slash-restaurant but we never got any customers. Later I went behind the fake buildings and got in a fight with a 50s greaser thug. At one point his girlfriend was hitting me too but I beat them both and as a result some thugs joined my side. I tried to pick up a 50s chick but my mom woke me up.

Another time I died I was taken hostage in a shopping mall. I was herded with other shoppers into the back of a jewelery store and the bad guy said, "YOU LOST THE COIN TOSS," and did us all in. The gun made no noise but again I knew I was dead. The colors in the room changed from white to blue and I could see through walls. Don't remember how that one turned out.

Soon I'm going to start writing down all of my dreams because I have some strange ones. I love dreaming. Especially lucid dreaming.

--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

InvisibleRevelation

User Gallery

Loc: heart cave
    #764189 - 07/21/02 08:50 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

I should also say that the dream itself was very amazing, visually. I was in some kind of winter wonderland...like a museum of ice, and greenery.

The thing I find amazing about dreams is that I tend to see things, like say, a great looking piece of art, or hear a beautiful song...and yet i know that I am not capable of consciously creating such things.

--------------------

InvisibleFreakQlibrium
Son of Uncle Meat
Male User Gallery

Loc: Toronto Canada
    #764197 - 07/21/02 08:56 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Then..a voice said "up we go"..and I was being lifted...and then falling...and then kind of spreading out across the universe. " Did the voice sound anything like Captain Kirk or Jean Luc Picard from Star Trek? Just wondering

--------------------
"Being crazier than a shithouse rat is not sufficient grounds for banishment"

Anonymous

#765152 - 07/21/02 04:11 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

I was in a car with 2 other people going very fast, took a turn to fast and flipped the car repetedly. At first i was very scared, but than as the car was still rolling i realized i was dead and at peace.

Anonymous

#765461 - 07/21/02 05:33 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Yes, just once. I dreamed I was in a train wreck. When the bridge crashed I felt a sickening sensation as the train fell down into the canyon in slow motion. Then it hit the bottom and I felt a jerk and was surrounded by white light and two beautiful beings carried me away against my will. They took me to a dark cave where people where screaming and it was burning me all over my body. I was screaming too because it was dark and the pain was unbelieveable. I was screaming and screaming for a very long time. I woke up with a fever and puked. Then I felt ok.

OfflineCalvin13
parasite
Loc: Oregon
Re: Ever died in a dream? [Re: Anonymous]
    #765467 - 07/21/02 05:34 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

for some reason i cannot die in a dream, even though i always try to kill myself. but im always either out of bullets or falling doesnt hurt me or something. i think i even tried to burn myself to death once. its mainly because i get scared extra easy in my dreams and i dream about some pretty scarey stuff and id rather usually die then face it. but its terrible since it will never let me die so they always get me.

Anonymous

#765473 - 07/21/02 05:35 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

I always thought that people who said "you cant die in your dream, or you'll die in real life", were full of shit.

You cant fly in real life, but people do it all the time in Dream.

I've 'died' at least 2 times I can rememeber. I equate the feeling like falling into black tar.
First its shocking, the mensecus(sp) is able to bouy your body for an instant, then , gulp. your under.

And "poof' I'm awake somewhere else.

InvisibleJared
Stranger
Folding@home Statistics
    #766005 - 07/21/02 08:16 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

I've been killed, but i dont die.. and then i realize im dreaming and then things get nice and lucid =)

OfflineTrUmAs
Stranger
    #768457 - 07/22/02 05:12 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

im 24 now, and have had horrible realistic nuclear war dreams when i was 10...right when the mushroom cloud bursts I feel my body vaporize and am still looking around at the devistation....sometimes i get vaporized numerous times but never die....but usually I wake up in sheets of sweat from the heat blast...and these dreams have been on the increase lately.

OfflineGanja_Farmer
Stranger
Loc: Maryland
Re: Ever died in a dream? [Re: TrUmAs]
    #768908 - 07/22/02 07:41 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Plant a multinational thumb replacement authority with a corruptive imbalance of overflowed clip-on material

--------------------

Invisiblesir tripsalot
Administrator

#769011 - 07/22/02 08:15 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

When I was about 5-6 I guess I was really mad at my mom for some reason. I had a dream that we were in new york city and I could see my mom and the rest of my family pointing up and smiling at me standing on the edge of a skyscraper. I jumped and the rush of falling woke me right up so I only fell about 5 feet.

--------------------

"Little racoons and old possums 'n' stuff all live up in here. They've got to have a little place to sit." Bob Ross.

Offlinenezshoo
<--- SOMA

Loc: California
Re: Ever died in a dream? [Re: sir tripsalot]
    #769584 - 07/23/02 04:40 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

There is only one time I remeber almost dieing. I have never died in my dreams that I can recall. Myself and two other people were some how riding one motorcycle. We were going but we kept on going faster and faster until the bike flipped a couple of times. That was when it got werid. I thought I was giong to die but everything just slowed down. Everything was a blur for about a mintue. Than I woke up on the side of the road and got up and was happy I was somehow alive. I woke up then.

OfflineHamurabi
the babylonianleader..

Loc: Greece
Re: Ever died in a dream? [Re: nezshoo]
    #781346 - 07/28/02 02:18 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

i died yesterday!!!! in the reality,there is a girl who i love very much. she is my x-gf. now i havent seen her for months! anyway,my dream:
i wa smarried with this girl and i love her so much. one day a fuckin criminal kidnapped her and went somewhere to hide her. he was calling me all the time and kjept telling me "i'll kill her". the police couldnt find him and i was in despair. one day i bought a gun and started looking for him in the whole country. i was looking everywhere with the help of the police. they didnt know that i had a gun. anyway,some months later i found a house(dont know how;-p) in which there was my love and the motherfucker,the criminal. the police tried to shoot him,they didnt killed him so he turns and try to shoot my love. i run and jump in front of her to save her. i die. end of dream

Invisiblejaava
Loc: -
    #781360 - 07/28/02 02:42 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Ive died several times in a dream: once I was shot in a chest but I woke up exactly after I had taken my last breath in the dream.. the other time I remember was this I was runnin in forest it was winter and there was alot of snow everywhere.. suddenly I fell through the snow in lava pit it was terribly hot and well I died and woke up soon after, its scary

--------------------
:shocked:

OfflineTrickY
Tranceporter

Loc: florida "home of the shro...
Re: Ever died in a dream? [Re: jaava]
    #781844 - 07/28/02 10:14 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

"The thing I find amazing about dreams is that I tend to see things, like say, a great looking piece of art, or hear a beautiful song...and yet i know that I am not capable of consciously creating such things. "

same here. somtimes i will dream and hear the most amazing music ,far better than anything i have heard before.

but i can never seem to die in dreams,i will come very close then i will either wake up or transport into another episode....weird

--------------------
------------------------------------------------------------

Invisibleshroomerylurker
lurker
Re: Ever died in a dream? [Re: Jared]
    #781932 - 07/28/02 10:59 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

That is kinda what happens to me, about the time that I would die in real life, like after getting shot multiple times, I realize that I am dreaming and go lucid. The only problem is that sometimes when I don't concentrate the earlier episodes will work themselves back in to the dream and I will lose my level of awareness.
O well.
Anyone ever had that happen, after your lucid the dream that you came from works it's way back in??
lurker

OfflineTeKHeAD009
Stranger
    #783722 - 07/29/02 08:49 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

I've died many times in my dreams. I'll share a few:
An indian warrior was in my house. I was frightened by him and he derw his knife. I began to run away, but he jumped around the corner. Then grabbed me as I was running away with his one arm around my sholder and chest and slit my throat.

A plane was flying overhead. As I looked at it I saw a red star on it and realised it was a missle instead - from china or russia. Then a nuclear blast - everything was bright white and faded down. Everything distorted at first then the ground buckled like metal on a car in an accident. Then I saw everything around me get distroyed by the blast...... fade to black.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract