Home | Community | Message Board

Everything Mushrooms
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Wild Bird Seed

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineShaqAttack
JarHead

Loc: Armpit of the North East
LC Tissue Clone vs. Multi Spore Solution
    #7635622 - 11/14/07 04:10 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Hi ~ How's it going?

I've had success with multi spore solution into 1 QT WBS jars. I know how the colonization and completed jars look.

I'm fiddling around wit a LC from a inner tissue sample. I knocked up a 1 qt WBS jar with this LC.

My question is does a colonizing 1 QT jar from an LC (tissue sample) look any different than a coloniing 1 QT jar from a multi spore solution?

My colonizing 1 QT WBS jars from multi spore solution in the past have started colonizing white in areas where the spores obviously started germinating and spread out like ice cracking ~ looking like mycelium

My LC jars is turning white and fuzzy on the out side of all the WBS all over the jar. It's even growing up onthe top of the jar on the glass above the WBS. It looks like cobweb mold to me.

Thanks for any input!!
Shaq

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleThePyschonaut52
Stranger
Male

Re: LC Tissue Clone vs. Multi Spore Solution [Re: ShaqAttack]
    #7635735 - 11/14/07 04:32 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

No, they pretty much look the same.

Only difference in appearance is if you've cloned a piece of mushroom/mycelium with certain traits(eg, rizo mycelium).

--------------------
"In god we trust..."

-I guess we're screwed.

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Wild Bird Seed

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation