Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineZodiak
Stranger
 User Gallery

"First" time with trusted acid, how much to take?
    #7633651 - 11/14/07 02:00 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Without going into detail, my first "acid" trip was an extremely difficult experience and the time it took to come up leads me to believe it was adulterated with some shitty RC.

For a little background, I've taken mushrooms four times, in doses ranging from a half-eighth to an eighth.

Anyway, I bought two hits of white blotter at Bonnaroo back in June and have been saving them for a special occasion ever since. I say they're trusted because this is what the festival rats next to us were taking themselves, not selling (one was very friendly and let me in on his stash).

Well this weekend I'll be done with school for the quarter and I've been in a pretty good mood recently so I thought, hey, this might be that time.

In short, I'm planning on a kinda intro dose, by myself, in a park on a beautiful day. My question is, half-tab or whole-tab? The only reason I ask is my trepedation from my first experience, I took a whole tab then and was in a bad, bad place for 6 hours (again, almost positive an RC... horrible thought loops), but since I trust this more should I just dip my toes in or embrace it?

I hope the sun will be shining, the clouds dancing, and the wind wisping through my hair as music flows through my head.

... perfect scenario anyway

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: "First" time with trusted acid, how much to take? [Re: Zodiak]
    #7633719 - 11/14/07 02:33 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

take a whole one and bring a good fellow with you. sorry bout that first experience i got some RC once but i loved it and didnt care, my goal wasnt reallly for acid it was just for strong stuff.
Having a good freind with you always helps tho. im usually one of those good friends lol. I also will make you trip harder with vibes

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Offlineandrewss
precariously aggrandized

Loc: ohio
Re: "First" time with trusted acid, how much to take? [Re: thedudenj]
    #7633864 - 11/14/07 05:32 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Not sure how much you should take... but I would say do it with a friend, not alone.

--------------------
Jesus loves you.

OfflineJustice_Fish
Fustice_Jish
Male

Loc: CebèuQ
Re: "First" time with trusted acid, how much to take? [Re: andrewss]
    #7633888 - 11/14/07 06:05 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Take the amount you feel you should take. Personnaly I would say take it all, if you're with a trusted friend.

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

Re: "First" time with trusted acid, how much to take? [Re: Justice_Fish]
    #7634027 - 11/14/07 08:06 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

whole tab. Half a tab of white blotter from last june, I bet you'd barely get a threshhold trip. One tab of regular blotter isn't going to spin you out too much.

Acid is a fun drug. DOx's are horrible, the only "bad" trip I've ever had was on DOC. So don't let your bad RC experience color your impression of true LSD, because true LSD is infinitely better.

To compare the two:
DOC 2mg- I got lost in a hotel, thought I was going to snap and attack someone, sat under a weird speaker and felt like shit for hours, felt like I was poisoned and insane, felt like my synapses were frying...didn't sleep for days.

LSD 2.5 hits average potency blotter - As soon as the acid hit, I felt compelled to cover myself in glowsticks, strap on a guitar, and go around meeting weird people. I could hear the strings and actually see the notes like never before. I made a lot of new friends and felt more social and free than ever before. I later danced my ass off to disco biscuits.

Both trips were about the same +++ level.

My point being, I'm glad I didn't let my prior TERRIBLE experience on DOC stop me from dosing myself high enough with my first LSD experience. Its just so much better man, you'll have a blast. They're not kidding about acid, it IS a gift from god.

--------------------

OfflineZodiak
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: "First" time with trusted acid, how much to take? [Re: Noviseer]
    #7634146 - 11/14/07 09:09 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Noviseer said:
whole tab. Half a tab of white blotter from last june, I bet you'd barely get a threshhold trip. One tab of regular blotter isn't going to spin you out too much.

Acid is a fun drug. DOx's are horrible, the only "bad" trip I've ever had was on DOC. So don't let your bad RC experience color your impression of true LSD, because true LSD is infinitely better.

To compare the two:
DOC 2mg- I got lost in a hotel, thought I was going to snap and attack someone, sat under a weird speaker and felt like shit for hours, felt like I was poisoned and insane, felt like my synapses were frying...didn't sleep for days.

LSD 2.5 hits average potency blotter - As soon as the acid hit, I felt compelled to cover myself in glowsticks, strap on a guitar, and go around meeting weird people. I could hear the strings and actually see the notes like never before. I made a lot of new friends and felt more social and free than ever before. I later danced my ass off to disco biscuits.

Wow, I can really relate to that DOC experience. I swear I was stuck in a thought loop of "Am I gonna be ok?" and remember looking at my friends a thousand times, not being able to say a word, and hoping that they see that I needed help.

All of you have given me some good advice though, thanks, I'm looking forward to it. If it goes down, I'll be sure to write back with a report.

Hope everyone has a GREAT day!

OfflineNess1
Spreading myinvisible wings
Male

Re: "First" time with trusted acid, how much to take? [Re: Noviseer]
    #7634157 - 11/14/07 09:14 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

All of my friends and myself say the only thing they did wrong their first time was being scared and taking too little. IMO, AND THIS IS JUST MY OPINION AND IS BASED ON THE AVERAGE POTENCY IN MY AREA, 1 is "I guess this is kinda cool...", 2 is "Hey, this is a lot of fun! I like acid!", and 3 is "Oh my God! Taking acid was the single greatest idea I have EVER had!" So, if you're with a trusted friend, I'd recommend taking 2. But that's just me.

--------------------
I know what they'll find, it's in their mind, it's what they want to see. Spare me from the light, here comes the night and here I'll stay, waiting for darkness.

InvisibleiBruiseBlue
Stranger

#7635134 - 11/14/07 01:17 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

I had pretty decent white blotter from Bonnaroo too. One was enough to get going, but I suggest you take them both. What's the deal with taking half tabs anyways? Acid today is weak enough as it is.

Invisibledemiu5
humans, lol
 User Gallery

Loc: the popcorn stadium Flag
    #7635175 - 11/14/07 01:25 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

you have two hits?  take both

I know many people would disagree with this, but here's my story.  I had my first lsd experience at roo '06.  Took 3 hits of the same (felt the same) as the wow that I had at roo this year and that has been circulating the entire country.  They're average dose, nothing spectacular, but very clean and of decent potency (70-90ug/hit) considering some of the lower quality hits I've had in the last year.  Once I started coming down from the 3 hits (dosed mid morning, coming down around sunset), I dosed another 3 for the night.

Let me just say this was the best experience I've ever had on lsd and it has set some fun expectations for every trip after that (always at least try to reach about the same place as that day)

take both of them, you won't regret it :sun:

--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

OfflineCaribou_Lou
Stranger

Loc: Never Land
Re: "First" time with trusted acid, how much to take? [Re: demiu5]
    #7635218 - 11/14/07 01:32 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

I agree, take both. You will most likely be disappointed with one, unless it's very strong.

Offlineopensaysme
Be Here Now
Male User Gallery

Loc: NJ-NY area
Re: "First" time with trusted acid, how much to take? [Re: Caribou_Lou]
    #7635335 - 11/14/07 02:04 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Take the two hits for sure, when is the next time you would be able to experience acid? You say you've held onto them for a while which leads me to believe its not readily available. If you only have enough for one experience, might as well make it one to remember. But take them with someone to keep you company

Unless you were told this is extremely bomb acid, which even if it was i would bet that the tabs have degraded some since roo, one won't get you really tripping nicely.

If you truly have no one to keep you company at least while your peaking, maybe just take one. I have no problem tripping out on my own personally but i don't know how you handle yourself on psychedelics.

InvisibleSophistic Radiance
Free sVs!
Female

Loc: Center of the Universe
Re: "First" time with trusted acid, how much to take? [Re: opensaysme]
    #7635358 - 11/14/07 02:12 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

LSD is the most fun psychedelic I've experienced, I've been out in the city on 300 mics (2 or 3 hits of decent acid) and I was fine. I was on my toes most of the time because it was insanely crowded and the city is freaky enough when you're sober, but keeping your shit together and managing yourself in front of strangers is surprisingly easy on acid. Freakouts usually happen to people who take inadvisably massive doses, which is pretty hard these days.

So... yes, take the whole hit. You want to feel it, don't you? :smile:

--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.

Edited by Tchan909 (11/14/07 02:14 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies