Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinecube talk
Stranger

Couple questions concerning LSA
    #7629122 - 11/13/07 07:12 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

1. What is the tolerance like for this drug? It has different mechanices then shrooms and lsd, thus it effects the brain differently ( and if anyone has any info on what it specifically does, that'd be appreciated as well ). With LSD and shrooms, it's highly advisable to wait at the very minimum 7 days between trips. So, i'm wondering if LSA is something that you could do say twice weekly without a worry about tolerance.

2. How long does the average dose lasts you ( i want different answers here because i know that it effects each and every person differently )

3. Do your pupils get just as big as they do on shrooms and lsd?

4. Is it as noticable that your tripping to other people ( i ask this because i know people that can tell i'm tripping on shrooms the second i walk in, this isn't very satisfying if you know what i mean :/ )

5. Is it harmful?

Thanks.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblemaggotz

Re: Couple questions concerning LSA [Re: cube talk]
    #7629178 - 11/13/07 07:33 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

1) i don't know. :shrug: but my guess is that there is some kind of tolerance buildup.

2) the one time i tried it it lasted about six hours, but then i fell asleep so i don't know how much longer it would've lasted. i took six seeds.

3) yes.

4) i think that depends on you and your actions.

5) don't know about this either, but i my guess is it's probably not harmful.

search lsa on erowid for more info or search this forums.

Invisiblemaggotz

#7629294 - 11/13/07 08:14 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

1) i don't know. :shrug: but my guess is that there is some kind of tolerance buildup.

2) the one time i tried it it lasted about six hours, but then i fell asleep so i don't know how much longer it would've lasted. i took six seeds.

3) yes.

4) i think that depends on you and your actions.

5) don't know about this either, but i my guess is it's probably not harmful.

search lsa on erowid for more info or search this forums.

Offlinecube talk
Stranger

Re: Couple questions concerning LSA [Re: maggotz]
    #7629332 - 11/13/07 08:28 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

heard you the first time :wink:

--------------------

Invisibleblewmeanie
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Flag
Re: Couple questions concerning LSA *DELETED* [Re: maggotz]
    #7629335 - 11/13/07 08:30 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Post deleted by blewmeanie

Reason for deletion: ass coverage

--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

OfflineQuerjek
Friend

Re: Couple questions concerning LSA [Re: blewmeanie]
    #7629442 - 11/13/07 09:06 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

4. Depends--once, a close friend of mine took some HBWR seeds at an amusement park on a school trip and ate lunch with 3 girls an hour into it... and these girls hate drugs... ehehehehehe...

--------------------
tripping eyes and flooded lungs
northern downpour sends its love

OfflineFlusH
Random person on Internet

Loc: Bizzaro World
    #7629455 - 11/13/07 09:10 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

1. Not sure, I have never used LSA more than once every six months

2. about 14 hours from time of ingestion to baseline

3. Yes. Pupils get dilated just like all psychedelics

4. Yes. People will know you are tripping

5. I have not noticed any ill effects, but be careful of pesticides on the seeds, and vasoconstriction. http://www.erowid.org/plants/morning_glory/morning_glory.shtml
http://forums.mycotopia.net/botanicals/11612-lsa-extraction.html

OfflineTylerxDurden
~~~~shoa
Male

Loc: California
    #7631325 - 11/13/07 04:20 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

1. There is definitely an issue of tolerance, at least for me. I find that it takes at least a week after a dose to get the same effects. Once you start doing it even twice a month, the tolerance goes up. Theoretically, try not to trip more than twice a month (at the most) and you should be okay. Since it is very closely related to LSD, I would assume that there is a cross tolerance, but I don't know for sure.

As far as how it works, as far as I know, it's about the same as LSD. My basic understanding is that it works primarily on Serotonin receptors, but I'm not too sure.

2. Anywhere from 8-12 hours. Counting the after effects, closer to 24 hours (although the afterglow is normally very minimal)

3. Yes, your pupils will get very, very dilated. I haven't had one trip where they didn't get really large.

4. It depends on how much you take, but the physical side effects (most notably the dilated pupils) will make people much more interested in you, and might suspect something based on that alone. Again, it is really variable and it probably depends mostly on how well you handle psychedelics in general.

5. It's not really harmful, especially when you compare it to other street drugs. The only thing I can think of, would be it's alleged vasoconstrictive effects. Even then, it's basically harmelss in the long run.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder