Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinecrazy__diamond
Strangest

violating probation
    #7627717 - 11/12/07 08:05 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

so, i got an MIP the other day, just for alcohol. it was really injust, but thats a whole nother story....

so anyways, i have 3 months of "non-reporting" probation, in lenawee county in michigan. this means no sort of regular drops, just the chance that they randomly call me in to drop.

most people i know around here say they wont even drop me once....

BUT, when they asked me if i would have any illegal substances in my body, i admitted yes (figuring it would be dumb to lie)

when i told them this then they said i would be expected to be clean in a month. if they even bothered to ask me that, and tell me i had a month to be clean, i figure they might go ahead and drop me sometime.

but it could just be intimidation, and like i said no one ever gets dropped (with a few exceptions, i suppose)

anyways! i am probably in the most stressful spot in my life right now (even ignoring the fact that i just got this MIP), and marijuana is amazing at coping with stress and seeing the good in life...

so i really want to smoke, and i'm willing to do so, and if i get called in just try and clean up really quick (there's some shit out there that does the trick) and if i drop, whatever.

question is, what are the consequences of dropping dirty? i hear its just longer probation, am i right? i know it probably varies from county to county and state to state, and depending on what you did to get on probation....

with that being said, do you think i'm fucked if i drop dirty? or is it just kinda a bummer and i have more probation?

--------------------
well, you know, we all want to change the world...

...but there's only so much time left in this crazy world, i'm just crumblin' erb.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineonetwo4
herbature
Male

Loc: Lake Tahoe
Re: violating probation [Re: crazy__diamond]
    #7627771 - 11/12/07 08:17 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

just dont blaze for a month, otherwise if you get fucked you got more probation and more drug tests

--------------------

Invisiblexile
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: violating probation [Re: onetwo4]
    #7627918 - 11/12/07 08:53 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

If they decide to make you drop and you drop even the slightest bit dirty, expect a form of JAMS. You mentioned you were from Michigan, I'm not sure which counties run this horrific program but you'll know if your area does it.

If you have no idea what JAMS is, if you drop dirty your first there is a very high chance you'll have to drop monthly / randomly. I'm not sure if admitting you had something in you was the best move, several of my friends who were busted in the past for alcohol never had to drop if they were just caught for alcohol.

Don't smoke for a month. You REALLY don't want to fuck up your first drop. Ask your PO if they expect you to drop.

Offlinecitricacidx
FunGuy
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: GA
Re: violating probation [Re: xile]
    #7627978 - 11/12/07 09:11 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

yeah, ask the PO what the deal is. Have him/her explain how probation will work. And do yourself a favor and don't smoke for a month. If you abosultely must, cut back to maybe once a day or once every couple of days. Stop two weeks before the end of this theoretical month.

--------------------

OfflineAtPeace
POWD
Male

Loc: Florida
Re: violating probation [Re: citricacidx]
    #7628034 - 11/12/07 09:28 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Nonreporting your strait just pay your fine.

--------------------
Im FREE........ Until the 7th.

OfflineEnothe
Proliferater
Male User Gallery

Re: violating probation [Re: AtPeace]
    #7628183 - 11/12/07 10:07 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

3 months. shit man. go clean, take a break, could be good for ya, and youll be so fucked up after the break. 3 months is almost nothing. around here you get nothing less than a year reporting probation for anything.

--------------------
"Never Knows Best"

InvisibleMastamike1118
Male

Re: violating probation [Re: Enothe]
    #7628201 - 11/12/07 10:12 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

when i failed a piss test my probation officer said if it happened again they would have to tell the judge... i was getting tested randomly since being on probation besides....

personally i doubt they will test you and if they do if you fail the first time tell them that you have stopped and maybe i have a slow metabolism... or something along those lines

Offlinecrazy__diamond
Strangest

Re: violating probation [Re: Mastamike1118]
    #7628362 - 11/12/07 10:55 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

yeah...right after it happened, i blazed a few more days then i stopped for like 5 days (a feat for me)

but then i was with a lot of good friends (right after the transmission went out on my car!) and i just needed that!

so then i buy a truck, and just yesterday some spazzed out lunatic broadsides my new truck, and needless to say i'm pretty stressed....

so ya i baked again today, but i am startiing to feel good about not smoking...i had been smoking a good 3-4 times a day, and it was just part of my life, its what almost all friends do...

but, looks like consensus is i should just cool it for a month. i guess i've already starting weaning myself off it....and i could totally stop 2 weeks before the "month"..

but..assume i go a month, and then nothing happens? should i go a month and a half? 2 months? at that point i'd be thinking they're definitely not gonna drop me... but thats probably what they WANT me to think..

--------------------

...but there's only so much time left in this crazy world, i'm just crumblin' erb.

Invisibleblkjkrabbit

Re: violating probation [Re: onetwo4]
    #7628398 - 11/12/07 11:04 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

take the 1st guys advice, don't fucking smoke. if you can't go a month without it, you're pretty damn pathetic. shit just isn't worth the risk.

edit: i've been on probation - and they dropped in on me many times, very randomly too. but i didn't have to sweat it because i quit smoking so i'd piss freely instead of sweating bullets worrying if my fucking urine will get me in jail [yeah, fucking stupid isn't it.] just be smart about it bro :thumbup:

Edited by blkjkrabbit (11/12/07 11:13 PM)

Offlinecrazy__diamond
Strangest

Re: violating probation [Re: blkjkrabbit]
    #7628452 - 11/12/07 11:20 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

thanks guys,

i appreciate the stern-ness

i gotta know what's up! i'm clean for this month then....

but assuming they don't drop me at its been 1.5 months...then what?

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1