Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Offlineretrospect
Girl Trouble
    #7624497 - 11/12/07 03:59 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

ok so ive liked this girl for a good year now, and now that school is over i finally worked up the courage to talk to her. i have social anxiety so these things are extra hard for me. well it was all in the same night that had a few conversations with her at a party and we were having great convo's i was really enjoying it. she was being real talkative too, wasnt giving me the cold shoulder or any negativity. later on when i was quite drunk we spent some time talking alone and somehow ended up with our arms around each other. i wasnt trying to crack onto her or anything though even though i was pissed. this is also really rare for her, cause shes not been into many guys. in the 5 years ive been at school with her i think ive only seen her go out with one guy and at all the parties she doesnt normally make much pyshical contact with guys that arent her good friends.

well i was quite surprised when i remembered we had our arms around each other thinking i would of never have a chance with her, so im thinking of asking her out next time i see her. im just trying to figure out whether she likes me or not and its really fucking with my head. she might of been drunk aswell that night and wasnt really into me, or might have been just playing around with me cause i was funny whilst drunk.

any ideas on what i should do??? i wanna ask her out but what if she's not into me at all? this would be the first time ive ever asked a girl out aswell. if im going to ask her out i sort of want to be very sure of myself on what im doing, so i dont act like a fool trying to be smooth when she wouldnt want to go out with me. should i just go all in?!??! help me guys im really into her what should i do? im scared of making a complete fool of myself, but weighing up the against fact that she could actually possibly like me, but how do i tell i spose i cant. i mean if i put myself in her position and had this guy chasing after me who i didnt dig that would suck. help keep in mind i have social anxiety so this is fucking hard

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinemushroomplume
Stranger

Re: Girl Trouble [Re: retrospect]
    #7624918 - 11/12/07 09:24 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

I have bad social anxiety as well, so I can relate to you completely on this topic.

I am pretty confident in saying that she likes you. A girl would only allow that to happen if she thought you were gay or had some sort of feelings for you.

Be yourself when you ask her out, don't try to be Mr. T or anything. Don't try memorizing corny pick-up lines either. Get into a good conversation with her and try to have her laughing and just casually ask if she would like to do something with you over the weekend. If she says no, then just say that's fine too and leave the conversation on a good note.

:bartender:

OfflineTheLightIsOn
In the worst ofall your fears

Re: Girl Trouble [Re: mushroomplume]
    #7625036 - 11/12/07 10:10 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

This doesn't have to be so hard as you make it out to be. Just nonchalantly ask her to go the mall or just chill out somewhere. Take it easy and don't be pushy.

-PEACE

--------------------
AFOAF's current multi-grow log

"In the privince of the mind, what is believed to be true is true or becomes true, within limits to be found experientially and experimentally.  These limits are further beliefs to be transcended.  In the province of the mind, there are no limits." -John C. Lilly

InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
    #7625722 - 11/12/07 01:31 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Make her laugh, make her smile and then you are half-way there to asking her out.

Just be yourself, tell her your going to go somewhere with her, something easy just like a cup of coffee. I've always found it works better not to ask a girl to hang out with you, but to actually tell her we're going to hook up sometime.

Anyways, you've waited a whole year to muster up the courage to do this, which kinda ruins your chances quite a bit. You should have gotten her number the first time you met her. So by now she probably just considers you a friend.

Go for it tho dude, you have nothing to lose.

And if you go on a date with her and all goes well. Don't stop there, go find another girl or two to date on the side too. Just be yourself and eventually one of the girls you date will want to get more serious and settle down in a commited relationship with you, which is probably what you want.

Offlineboxcarguy07
Uno
Male User Gallery

Loc: SC
Re: Girl Trouble [Re: mushroomplume]
    #7628484 - 11/12/07 11:30 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah, don't worry about it man.
Just be yourself, that's what you want her to like you for.
And don't worry about making a fool of yourself, you won't. If she likes you, then she wouldn't mind anyway. And if she doesn't, then think positive like, hey I'm glad i found out now instead of dating her and then finding out. Or something like that.

--------------------
:musicnote:Music doesn't stop at the ears when it begins at the heart.:musicnote:

:psychsplit:"Sit in reverie and watch the changing color of the waves that break upon the idle seashore of the mind."
            -Henry Wadsworth Longfellow:psychsplit:

Offlineretrospect
Re: Girl Trouble [Re: boxcarguy07]
    #7628815 - 11/13/07 02:56 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Amazingly I ran into her today. She was with a big group of friends, so i didn't get much alone time with her. But awesomely my anxiety wasnt bad at all and I was able to enjoy talking and be myself. We had a conversation; just like what we've been up to, where we are going for schoolies. I made her laugh a few times too in reference to the other night when I was drunk. I didn't end up asking her out but we organised to meet up on schoolies and go surfing together.

"Anyways, you've waited a whole year to muster up the courage to do this, which kinda ruins your chances quite a bit. "
Well, in that year at school I have never talked to her once. The party the other night was the first conversation I've ever had with her.

I plan on asking her to dance at our school formal, which is before schoolies, and then possibly asking her out at the formal after-party depending on how things go. Oh well whatever happens i'll be surfing with her when I go on my schoolies trip so that'll be sweet. I just hope I don't leave asking her too long and become her 'friend'.

Any more advice is welcome, thanks for all the replies so far, they really help.

OfflineQuerjek
Friend

#7629421 - 11/13/07 09:00 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Go for it. Things are more likely to go up than down right now.

--------------------
tripping eyes and flooded lungs
northern downpour sends its love

Offlinesadspacemonkey
!universe!
Female User Gallery

#7629533 - 11/13/07 09:38 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

retrospect said:
any ideas on what i should do??? i wanna ask her out but what if she's not into me at all? this would be the first time ive ever asked a girl out aswell. if im going to ask her out i sort of want to be very sure of myself on what im doing, so i dont act like a fool trying to be smooth when she wouldnt want to go out with me. should i just go all in?!??! help me guys im really into her what should i do? im scared of making a complete fool of myself, but weighing up the against fact that she could actually possibly like me, but how do i tell i spose i cant. i mean if i put myself in her position and had this guy chasing after me who i didnt dig that would suck. help keep in mind i have social anxiety so this is fucking hard

I'm no dating expert...but as a girl I can say it's a huge turn on to just have laugh and have fun with a guy...you've done that already and you've cuddled so you're definitely on the right track. That's the good news. The bad news is that there is no way you can be sure she's going to say yes when you ask her out. You've just got to take a chance. The more you build it up, the harder you fall. If you keep it casual, then if it doesn't work out, then at least you can pat yourself on the back for trying and know you have more experience for next time.

I dated a guy once who seemed to have this perfect plan in his head - he already decided in his head exactly how our relationship would go, every little detail of our dates and what my reactions should be etc etc...it was difficult because life has a way of mucking up plans. So it's cool to have a "tentative" plan in your head but also be open to those oppurtunities - maybe a right moment to ask her out will show itself to you before the dance or something like that. Take it!

Like people have said...just make her laugh, be yourself...maybe give her a sincere compliment or two (but don't overdo it) ...I'd say casually invite her to do something ASAP...that way if she's not into it, you both know sooner than later. You won't make a fool of yourself unless you make a big thing of it ...so don't make any "oh my god I've liked you for so long" confessions prematurely ...but if you just invite her to hang out and she says no- well, no big whoop.

--------------------

"I can't be told by anyone how to live. If I said to the minister 'Move from your home' he would think I was mad." Bushman : Botswana

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
    #7631252 - 11/13/07 04:00 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

okay man if you want to get the girl, its not all that hard.

You need to present that you have 100% confidence. assert yourself. now im figuring that its been a few days since you have talked, which is a good thing. its always good to let the idea of you rumble around in her head a bit.

so go out to somewhere you'll know she will be, or plan ahead to run into her in the halls of school or something. Just straight up ask her out, somthing specific, dinner at this place and time etc..., and then leave. a quick exit is key.

for some reason the sad truth is that women sort of love the guys that ignore them......

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

OfflineManianFH
living in perverty
 User Gallery

Re: Girl Trouble [Re: ZippoZ]
    #7631354 - 11/13/07 04:27 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

go for it man; this is your only life, might as well live it the way you really want to.

--------------------
notapillow said: "you are going about this endeavor all wrong. clear your mind of useless fear and concern. buy the ticket, take the ride, and all that.... "

ChrisWho said: "It's all about the journey, not the destination."

InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
Re: Girl Trouble [Re: ZippoZ]
    #7631396 - 11/13/07 04:37 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

for some reason the sad truth is that women sort of love the guys that ignore them......

In this guys case I would find her as soon as possible and set up an easy date. Its college, she probably has dozens of other guys persueing her or at least thinking about it.

As far as ignoreing goes. I always call a girl the next day after first having sex. I've never had a girl not completely appreciate me doing that. Let her know you really had a pleasant time with her and will want to see her again in the near future. But after that call is made is when ingoreing/being too busy for a few days then comes in handy.

But that is down the road a bit for this guy. I wouldnt wait for some kind of surf trip. If you want her that bad than you have to go out and get her without any hesitation in your mind.

In the meantime, go meet/date other girls too. Women like to meet guys that are in demand. It gives them a challenge.

InvisibleFeanor
 User Gallery

Re: Girl Trouble [Re: GGreatOne234]
    #7632124 - 11/13/07 06:43 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Aha, you're a genious for getting her to surf with you! To be honest, that is one of the most simplest ways to pick up girls. You've got it in the bag. I've been in your same shoes before... nervous.. scared of denial.. But hey, one day I just started going for it. There really is nothing to lose, and just think about it.. if she says 'yes', then there you go; you have her! I remember being turned down my first time.. It sucked, but then I went surfing. The Gulf Coast had a sick swell that day, and I smacked the shit out of numerous lips. After that session, I didn't really care. The girl said something about already having a boyfriend, and she said that she already told me that! Oh well... That girl is an asshole though, so all is well.

Quote:

Just be yourself, tell her your going to go somewhere with her, something easy just like a cup of coffee. I've always found it works better not to ask a girl to hang out with you, but to actually tell her we're going to hook up sometime.

Oh, too true! I met a guy on campus for my first time, and all he did was tell me about how he picks up all of these girls. He said that you have to tell them to go out with you, rather than ask them to go out with you. Before we parted, out of the blue, he stopped a fine girl, asking her for a piece of paper and a pen. When she handed him these, he told her to write down her name and number! She started laughing and did just this!!
You just can't be afraid of denial.

Hey, man, let us know how things turn out, will you?

--------------------

May Terence McKenna Live Long

The DMT Chronicles

Offlineretrospect
Re: Girl Trouble [Re: Feanor]
    #7635802 - 11/14/07 03:47 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah i'd love to ask her out sooner but can't gaurantee i'll run into her again until the formal / afterparty.

I'm just going to ask her to come out for a surf with me (before schoolies) and then hopefully we'll end up grabbing some lunch afterwards.

Thanks again everyone, i'll let you know how it all turns out.

Edited by retrospect (11/14/07 03:55 PM)

Offlinejenns_hot
Hungry
Male User Gallery

Loc: East Coast Flag
    #7635849 - 11/14/07 04:02 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

i didnt read everyone else's posts, but it seems like you already know what the right thing to do is: ask her out.
if she let you put your arm around her, she likes you. life is about taking chances, and if you fuck this up and dont ask her out then you will never know what could have been.
good luck

--------------------
"Fear makes the wolf look bigger"

InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
    #7635901 - 11/14/07 04:18 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

any ideas on what i should do??? i wanna ask her out but what if she's not into me at all? this would be the first time ive ever asked a girl out aswell. if im going to ask her out i sort of want to be very sure of myself on what im doing, so i dont act like a fool trying to be smooth when she wouldnt want to go out with me

There's no way to be "smooth" here and I don't really think that works anyway. You're going to be nervous and that's a given. You can assume she doesn't hate you as she wouldn't have let you put your arms anywhere near her otherwise. Don't act. She probably doesn't go out with many guys because she hates that. Be truthful and admit to her straight out that you're a little nervous. I bet she'll appreciate the truth. Don't you want to go out with someone who appreciates the truth? Otherwise she will just torture you and then dump you anyways. So be yourself and take your chances. It's never easy but if she says no you will know that you have taken a very courageous step. I think she'll at least give you a shot. (I've been where you are)

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

OfflineLion
Decadent Flower Magnate
Male User Gallery

Re: Girl Trouble [Re: Icelander]
    #7635950 - 11/14/07 04:31 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Hey good advice, Ice.

--------------------
“Strengthened by contemplation and study,
I will not fear my passions like a coward.
My body I will give to pleasures,
to diversions that I’ve dreamed of,
to the most daring erotic desires,
to the lustful impulses of my blood, without
any fear at all, for whenever I will—
and I will have the will, strengthened
as I’ll be with contemplation and study—
at the crucial moments I’ll recover
my spirit as was before: ascetic.”

Offlinefreddurgan
Techgnostic
Male

#7635951 - 11/14/07 04:31 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

retrospect said:
ok so ive liked this girl for a good year now, and now that school is over i finally worked up the courage to talk to her. i have social anxiety so these things are extra hard for me. well it was all in the same night that had a few conversations with her at a party and we were having great convo's i was really enjoying it. she was being real talkative too, wasnt giving me the cold shoulder or any negativity. later on when i was quite drunk we spent some time talking alone and somehow ended up with our arms around each other. i wasnt trying to crack onto her or anything though even though i was pissed. this is also really rare for her, cause shes not been into many guys. in the 5 years ive been at school with her i think ive only seen her go out with one guy and at all the parties she doesnt normally make much pyshical contact with guys that arent her good friends.

well i was quite surprised when i remembered we had our arms around each other thinking i would of never have a chance with her, so im thinking of asking her out next time i see her. im just trying to figure out whether she likes me or not and its really fucking with my head. she might of been drunk aswell that night and wasnt really into me, or might have been just playing around with me cause i was funny whilst drunk.

If she likes you she won't mind if you make a fool of yourself. Just go for it. This is all the kind of advice you're going to get.

--------------------
Ishmael
http://www.ishmael.org

Ron Paul 2008!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Offlineretrospect
Re: Girl Trouble [Re: freddurgan]
    #7641862 - 11/15/07 09:05 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Thanks Icelander, great post.

You guys are so fucking awesome. You've inspired so much confidence in me, I doubt I would ever be doing this if I didn't start this thread / read these replies.

I'm actually looking forward to seeing her next, rather than being hellishly anxious and nervous about it.

Thanks again so much, love you all. Peace.

Offlineretrospect
    #7731420 - 12/08/07 12:20 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Ok here's what's going on., I just got back from my schoolies trip today. She let me and my mate use her holiday house for the first week while she was staying there, along with all her friends, so I saw her everyday for the first week. The first night everyone got drunk, including me and her, and I had a long, alone conversation with her at the end of the night when we were both sobering up. The next day one of her friends (who is a guy) told me it looked like we had something going on last night, so that's a good sign cause he knows her well. On the second last day at her holiday house, I went for a surf once with her alone and we went for a long walk along the beach together afterwards and had a good chat. I didn't end up asking her out, and we left her holiday house and went to Byron Bay for the next week while she went elsewhere.

I regretted not asking her out, and told myself to just do it next time I saw her. Luckily she came down to Byron one night and came out to the town that night with us. I had a bunch of fresh scratches from where I'd fallen off a skateboard getting toed behind a car, and she ended up patching them up with bandages for me. I was planning on asking her out when she was alone, but that didn't happen and I got fed up. So I went over while she was talking to a friend, who I also know. I told her and her friend they should come for a surf with me when we get back home, and sort of implied it'd be a group surf rather than just me and her. I got her number, as well as he friends and gave her mine and said I'd call her sometime when I get back home. Later on in the night she started telling me how badly she wanted a boyfriend, and I'm kind of hoping she was dropping a hint there. She left the following morning, and before she did she said to me, 'We'll go surfing when we are back home', and since then I've gotten a text message from her everyday except today (it's been 4 days). But they've just been friendly messages like, "Hope your having a great time in Byron" etc.

Anyway, I'm back home and planning on organising a surf in the next week, but have a few questions. How long should I wait before I ask her, should I do it ASAP, or wait for next weekend? I plan on just sending her a text message saying 'Wanna come for a surf this week (or weekend) if your not busy', if she says yes I'll tell her a day that I'll ring her on. I'm not too keen on bringing her friend, is it a bad idea for me to just take her? How do I go about asking her out again if all goes well? How do I know if she's keen on me or not? If I do end up taking her for a surf, all I've really got planned is just to take her for a surf then drop her home and hope we get along well. I don't know where to go from there. Thanks for all your help!!!

Edited by retrospect (12/08/07 02:30 AM)

Invisiblepaulie_walnuts1
Stranger

#7731704 - 12/08/07 01:55 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

She's turning you into her bitch boy. Just a guess but you've got no chance mate.

Offlineretrospect
Re: Girl Trouble [Re: paulie_walnuts1]
    #7731774 - 12/08/07 02:31 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Then what the fuck should I do? It's so hard to tell if she's into me or not.

Fuck it, I don't even care. I'm sick of wasting my time, i'm going for her. If she doesn't like me, i'll find out soon enough, and I can go find someone who does.

Edited by retrospect (12/08/07 03:35 AM)

InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
    #7732675 - 12/08/07 10:52 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah, you're a pussy and she knows it. You wasted too much time.

OfflineNiamhNyx
I'm NOT a 'he'
Female User Gallery

#7733101 - 12/08/07 12:50 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Don't listen to a word of the shitty macho advice of the moronic dudes in this forum. They don't know a damn thing about women. Ice gave the best advice. THE GIRL LIKES YOU. ASK HER OUT!!! Telling you she wants a boyfriend and texting you several days in a row is a CLEAR MESSAGE. She is definitly interested. Go for it. Don't hesitate!

Edited by NiamhNyx (12/08/07 12:57 PM)

OfflineNiamhNyx
I'm NOT a 'he'
Female User Gallery

#7733131 - 12/08/07 12:56 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Invite her to go surfing alone and when you're out there, just fess up and tell her you like her. It'd be a super romantic way to do it and I bet she'd love it. It doesn't matter if you're awkward and nervous. To tell you the truth, many many women find it really cute and endearing. I can't stand guys that are too smooth, too assertive. A lot of girls find it really exciting that they have such an effect on a guy as to make him nervous.

InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
Re: Girl Trouble [Re: NiamhNyx]
    #7733189 - 12/08/07 01:09 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Telling you she wants a boyfriend and texting you several days in a row is a CLEAR MESSAGE. She is definitly interested. Go for it. Don't hesitate!

From what I've read here, he is too scared to go for it.
Too wimpy, too hesitant.:)
He's had a hundred perfect opportunities and blew them all.
But there is still a chance, she sounds like a patient enough girl.

Grow some fucking balls, quickly.

OfflineNiamhNyx
I'm NOT a 'he'
Female User Gallery

#7733408 - 12/08/07 02:07 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah, he's scared to go for it, so are millions of people. It's not anything to be embarrassed or ashamed of. Telling him he's a pussy and she knows it isn't gonna help him work up the courage to put himself out there.

Maybe it's not that she's patient, maybe she's excited by the slow buildup. The increasing tension of uncertainty can be pretty hot. She's fully capable of asking him out too if she thinks he's taking too long, maybe she's shy as well. She's obviously interested though. For me, taking a little time is exciting, not annoying. It gives them both a chance to get to know each other a little bit before plunging in. Although, NOW IS THE TIME!

InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
    #7733515 - 12/08/07 02:37 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Telling him he's a pussy and she knows it isn't gonna help him work up the courage to put himself out there.

I'm just trying to shake him up a little bit. Seems like he needs a firm push or something.

Anyways, it's all a pretty cool scenario he's actually got going on. Surfing. I've always wanted to be able to surf but never learned. Surfer girls rawk!

Quote:

Although, NOW IS THE TIME!

Quite fucking true.

Offlinedshroom
balshem

#7734417 - 12/08/07 07:14 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

hey, i am 57 years old and have a bit if experience. just ask her out.

Offlineretrospect
Re: Girl Trouble [Re: dshroom]
    #7735217 - 12/09/07 12:06 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

her friend told me that she doesnt think any guys could ever like her. which is hell strange cause shes probably the hottest girl ive ever seen in my life. so i guess she is shy in a sense i dunno. anyway definately organising something with her tomorrow, let you's know how it goes.

Edited by retrospect (12/09/07 12:07 AM)

InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
    #7735420 - 12/09/07 01:52 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

retrospect said:
her friend told me that she doesnt think any guys could ever like her. which is hell strange cause shes probably the hottest girl ive ever seen in my life. so i guess she is shy in a sense i dunno. anyway definately organising something with her tomorrow, let you's know how it goes.

............ok i am drunk tonight on beer, which i don't do often anymore-]

............If you don't make a move on this girl soon, you're going to be the first person in about 9-10 years of me visiting the shroomery that i will put on my ignore list.

Ask her if she's ever had sex on a surfboard before.

Take her out for a bottle of wine, and genuinely tell her you want to suck on her pussy for an hour tonight. -If done correctly, that blunt approach works more often than not. For me at least. And I don't even hit on slutty women anymore (learned my lesson).

From what I gather, she seems like a very special girl, and not just some slut who just comes and goes. So you have the opportunity of your lifetime sitting right in front of you!

You've got me all riled up.. I'm going to beat your ass if you don't come back with something that shows you at least tried. That's right, I'm going to kick your stupid ass if you dont do something soon. I'm serious. I'll get your address, fly to your town, catch a cab to your house, and smack you across the fucking face.

A shy, hot, surfer chick.. gimme a fuckin break dude. I'm pissed.

And Im drunk on beer too by the way, and havent drank for a while, so, I'm just messin around, but not really.

GG

InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
    #7735437 - 12/09/07 02:01 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

And if you do make a move and are successful, I'm going to give you an award for being the shroomerite of the year award.

Don't let us down..:)

OfflineNiamhNyx
I'm NOT a 'he'
Female User Gallery

#7735495 - 12/09/07 03:51 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

She sounds shy. :shrug: She likes you. Tell her you like her. Dont take GreatOne's advice and act like a slimebag pig, and you'll do fine.

InvisibleIcelander
Male

#7735915 - 12/09/07 09:57 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

:thumbup: Usually people who give slimebag advice are the most insecure themselves and REALLY aren't gettin any. Don't listen to em.

--------------------

InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
    #7736112 - 12/09/07 10:56 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

lol yeah i blacked out last night:) don't follow my advice, and sorry for threatening you

InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
    #7736220 - 12/09/07 11:29 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

You're right though, I haven't been laid for about 2 months now. I don't go for 90% of the girls i meet. I'm mostly just a tease lately. Way more cautious, in no hurry

I was in the grossest most dysfunctional relationship for 6 years with the scummiest most discusting lieing bitch I've ever come across, so what the hell do i know?:)

All the other relationships Ive been in were nice though.

Anyways, I'm hungover and not helping much here

All my best
GG

InvisibleIcelander
Male

#7736342 - 12/09/07 12:06 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

I was in the grossest most dysfunctional relationship for 6 years with the scummiest most discusting lieing bitch I've ever come across, so what the hell do i know?:)

Never forget that like attracts like.:lol:

I used to blame my failures on the other party but now I know I was lying.

--------------------

InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
    #7736407 - 12/09/07 12:26 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Eh, every other girl i've dated were all good memories. Never had any other problems.

Normally I only hook up with women that are very attractive gals, but somehow managed to fall in love with an ugly one who is a like a living nightmare hehehe

At the time i met her, i suppose you could say that likes attract the likes, ya live and ya learn

Im not as much of a scumball as all my twisted typing makes me sound, you guys make me feel all bad, i'm going to go and cry now:)

Offlineretrospect
    #7738845 - 12/09/07 11:44 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Ok so I sent her a message today, asking if she wanted to come for a surf with me this week. She just wrote back then saying; yeah sure i'll get 'friend 1' and 'friend 2' to come along.

Well this sucks. Any ideas what I should do now.

InvisibleSoularize
slanted and enchanted
Male User Gallery

Loc: United States
    #7738911 - 12/10/07 12:26 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

hmm yeah that sucks man. although you never know..she could be bringing them along because she's shy and doesn't want to rush into things too quickly with you? are these girl friends of her's or are they 2 dudes. if it's 2 guys she wants to bring along then that's not so good for you : /

either way, i think you need more information before assuming the worst. maybe try and invite her out to do something that would be less of a group-oriented activity. with surfing, i can see alot of people wanting to bring a few friends along.

but what the shit do i know? i'm practically in the exact same situation myself. oye, women. for fuck's sake, if we could only read their minds.

good luck though.

--------------------
"All but one man died. There at Bitter Creek. And they say he ran awayyy." - A little show called Branded

OfflineNiamhNyx
I'm NOT a 'he'
Female User Gallery

#7738953 - 12/10/07 01:00 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Have you tried flirting in a more obvious way? I wonder if she has maybe gotten the 'friend' vibe and is just rolling with it. When both sides are too shy to put themselves on the line at all nothing ever happens. You could always go the cute shy route and make her a mixtape with some hint crush songs on it, and title it something like "mixtape for _______, :heart: your name." Or you could spontaneously pick a flower and give it to her... things like that are great, because they are sweet and romantic in a not too intense kind of way, and you can give her a mixtape or a flower you've just picked while hanging out with a group of people. Girls love stuff like that. Maybe not all of us, but definitely most of us.

Offlineretrospect
    #7740733 - 12/10/07 01:47 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

when i asked her on schoolies if she wanted to come surfing when we got back, since her friend was with her i sort of implied her friends would come too. i tried to word the text so i just meant for her to come but she obviously still thinks i wanted her friends to come along too. and yeah they are girlfriends not guys. the flower thing sounds like a good idea, ill just hang out with her the whole time when we go surfing and try to drop a few more hints. its funny cause about 3 of her friends have already noticed ive got a thing for her, and she still doesnt seem to have realised yet. i thought i was being really obvious.

OfflineMushroomTrip
Dr. Teasy Thighs
Female User Gallery

Loc: red panda village
    #7740795 - 12/10/07 02:01 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

You're both shy. :shrug:
Don't worry, very hot things can take form from shyness. :smirk:
Probably not the comment you expected, but there goes. :lol:

--------------------
:bunny::bunnyhug:
All this time I've loved you
And never known your face
All this time I've missed you
And searched this human race
Here is true peace
Here my heart knows calm
Safe in your soul
Bathed in your sighs

:bunnyhug: :yinyang2:

OfflineNiamhNyx
I'm NOT a 'he'
Female User Gallery

#7743608 - 12/11/07 01:08 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Awww, shy romance is the cutest. *sigh* 'tis my style as well. And MT is right... some hot stuff can come out of shyness, you know... all that unleashing of tension  that just built up and built up... :grin:

Invisibletak
geo's henchman
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: nowhereland
    #7745691 - 12/11/07 04:08 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

sounds like things have been working in your favor for some time. Nice! Just make that move soon, I am a very shy guy, and while I find it hard sometimes to make moves like I see in the movies ;P There does come a time when you have to wake up. There are many fish in the sea, and there are plenty of guys who take what they want. You have shown her that you are a nice guy, and now its time to find out what the future has in store.

Act fast, before someone else does. She may be head over heals for you, until some new kid in town meets her, makes her laugh, smile, cry, and asks her out. Your loss.

--------------------
The DJ's took pills to stay awake and play for seven days.

Offlineretrospect
Re: Girl Trouble [Re: tak]
    #7746122 - 12/11/07 05:41 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

what kind of move should i make? go 'group' surfing with her, i can pick her a flower as mentioned before, but what am i supposed to do.. ask her out again? maybe to the movies or something i dunno?? im actually pretty keen to go all out right now, cause i dont wanna sit around regretting that i did shit all.

OfflineNiamhNyx
I'm NOT a 'he'
Female User Gallery

#7746541 - 12/11/07 07:07 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

If you wanna just go for it, then the next time you hang out (which seems to be this group surfing thing) just pull her aside and tell her you like her and would like to go on a date with her.

Invisibletak
geo's henchman
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: nowhereland
    #7746567 - 12/11/07 07:11 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

yeah man, dont ask her out to an event--that is what you do to a stranger to get to know them better.

you are already in her circle of trust, so when you see her let her know how you feel.

just like anything else, the scariest part is the anxiety leading up to it. you and her are probably both sweating it, and when its done you will feel much better :wink:

--------------------
The DJ's took pills to stay awake and play for seven days.

Offlineretrospect
Re: Girl Trouble [Re: tak]
    #7747339 - 12/11/07 10:10 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

well i dont think itd be hard to get her alone in the surf, so i can do that. say she doesnt like me, what sort of response would she have if i started telling her i like her?

do i just go ahead bluntly and say 'i really like you and was wondering if we could go on a date sometime?'.

InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
    #7747723 - 12/12/07 12:08 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Dude................................I've completely lost all patience with you. Seriously, I don't think ive ever read through anything else on the computer that has me as riled up as your topic here does! The suspense and lack of progress literally has me going ape-shit hahaha

Have you even laid a finger on this girl yet?

Why don't you just start by putting your arm around her and see how she feels about it?

Why don't you just ask her for a hug and see how she reacts?

Why don't you just tell her you want to hold her hand and see if she will let you?

Why don't you just put you hand on her back near her butt and ask her if she is digging the waves, and see how she reacts to innocent physical contact?

Why don't you just say "I want to go on a date with you." and see what she says?

Literally man, it's either a "yes" a "no" or a "maybe" answer. And any of those answers is better than not asking her at all. If you don't have the guts to ask her, then you are going to just look back one day and be kicking yourself for being so shy. And if you have the guts to ask her out, then (no matter what her answer is) you will look back on it one day and just think "hell yeah, at least I gave it a shot with her".

It is like this, when a guy is approaching a really beautiful women that he is really interested in a lot, and he is getting ready to ask her out, it feels like you are standing on the edge of a cliff, or on the edge of a very tall building (do you know that dizzy feeling?). You've got to learn to love that feeling of being on the edge, bask in it, because what you are doing right now is immediately walking away from the edge to a safer feeling spot..and you're really screwing it all up by doing that if you ask me.

Look, you've got two options: you're going on a surfing trip again soon, with three-hot-young-cool-single-surfer-girls.. if the one girl you're really interested in says she doesn't want to go on a date with you just say"fine, i thought it was worth a shot". No biggy, smile and brush it off, there are still two other girls for you to flirt with now. Pick the next cutest one and give her a whirl. If they all knock you down for some reason just laugh your ass off, who gives a flying fuck!? At least you tried.

The other option is, you go on this surf-trip, wimp out, make zero progress, you come home, and you're regreting it, getting zero experience-points from the whole deal.

The whole ordeal is a 50/50 chance. You either get something out of it or you don't. And it is entirely all up to you.

I dunno man, maybe my view-points are all too harsh of a reality to face for you. I don't know if you can do it.. do you have any balls what-so-ever?

I really don't know how to help you I don't think. I've never really had this over-whelming shyness for females like you must have. I bet I got more action from females by the first grade than you've probably ever had in your whole life.

Im just fucking blown away man lol :grin:

I'm sorry dude, I just don't know how to help you. Just come back with some good news.

Keep shroomin and have a good night,
GG

InvisibleSoularize
slanted and enchanted
Male User Gallery

Loc: United States
    #7747906 - 12/12/07 02:07 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

gotta give it to him,

the Great One just spelled it all out for you.

the cliff analogy is spot on...like with bridge-jumping into the water, it's much easier to just say 'fuck it' and dive right in. you're building this thing up into some impossible beast of a dilemma, in your own head. what's really sad, i think, is how much SHE is controlling your own thoughts and sanity, without even knowing it herself! and that's just unnecessary. man, you deserve better than to have some random girl taking up so much space in your head like this.

I respect your situation though since im in a similar boat. although my scenario's more complex because im actually good friends with the girl. but in your case here, it more or less seems like she's just this nice, random girl. you know just well enough to be able to comfortably ask her out, but if she said no it wouldn't be such a horribly crushing thing. am i wrong?

just give yourself a break and ask her out the next time you see her.

regardless of what her answer is, i think i can safely speak for all of us in saying that EVERYONE here will give you a pat on the back just for giving it an honest shot.

good luck.

--------------------
"All but one man died. There at Bitter Creek. And they say he ran awayyy." - A little show called Branded

Invisiblepaulie_walnuts1
Stranger

#7748088 - 12/12/07 05:46 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

You have to whip it out and spin it around like a helicopter.

It's our mating dance, most men don't realize this.

Offlineretrospect
    #7749718 - 12/12/07 02:46 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

i dont have any trouble with girls normally. its just this girl. ive had my fair share of action in the past because normally they are girls i dont give two shits about or wont ever see again in my life.

your right though. i need to stop going over it in my head and just ask her next time i see her.

Offlineretrospect
    #7782798 - 12/20/07 06:46 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

well i told her, she wasnt into me.

so glad ive done it now i can stop worrying.

thanks guys.

OfflineJamio
1337 Tech Nerd
Male

Loc: In The Motherboard
    #7782951 - 12/20/07 07:21 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

sorry she was not into you, bummer man. But at least know you know, and you dont have to wonder. Dont worry tho, girls come and go, I am sure you will score one soon enough. PS - Dont be such a pussy next time, just go for it, worst case scenario you get shot down, in which case you hit up the next one.

--------------------

When The Power of Love,
Overcomes The Love of Power,
The World Will Know Peace.

Government - The TRUE WMD

InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
    #7783578 - 12/20/07 09:35 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

retrospect said:
well i told her, she wasnt into me.

so glad ive done it now i can stop worrying.

thanks guys.

Good.. I'm kinda proud of you even though you completely fucked it all up by waiting so long.

Now drop it with her and go find another.

Invisibleohmatic
searcher
 User Gallery

Loc: europe
    #7784359 - 12/21/07 02:35 AM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

GGreatOne234 said:
Yeah, you're a pussy and she knows it. You wasted too much time.

--------------------
:penis: MONOTUB tek :sun: HEATBOMB tek :penis:

RIP #cultivation! ....can't associate? well FUCK U !

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom