Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlineretrospect
Re: Girl Trouble [Re: paulie_walnuts1]
    #7731774 - 12/08/07 02:31 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Then what the fuck should I do? It's so hard to tell if she's into me or not.

Fuck it, I don't even care. I'm sick of wasting my time, i'm going for her. If she doesn't like me, i'll find out soon enough, and I can go find someone who does.

Edited by retrospect (12/08/07 03:35 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
Re: Girl Trouble [Re: retrospect]
    #7732675 - 12/08/07 10:52 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah, you're a pussy and she knows it. You wasted too much time.

OfflineNiamhNyx
I'm NOT a 'he'
Female User Gallery

#7733101 - 12/08/07 12:50 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Don't listen to a word of the shitty macho advice of the moronic dudes in this forum. They don't know a damn thing about women. Ice gave the best advice. THE GIRL LIKES YOU. ASK HER OUT!!! Telling you she wants a boyfriend and texting you several days in a row is a CLEAR MESSAGE. She is definitly interested. Go for it. Don't hesitate!

Edited by NiamhNyx (12/08/07 12:57 PM)

OfflineNiamhNyx
I'm NOT a 'he'
Female User Gallery

#7733131 - 12/08/07 12:56 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Invite her to go surfing alone and when you're out there, just fess up and tell her you like her. It'd be a super romantic way to do it and I bet she'd love it. It doesn't matter if you're awkward and nervous. To tell you the truth, many many women find it really cute and endearing. I can't stand guys that are too smooth, too assertive. A lot of girls find it really exciting that they have such an effect on a guy as to make him nervous.

InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
Re: Girl Trouble [Re: NiamhNyx]
    #7733189 - 12/08/07 01:09 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Telling you she wants a boyfriend and texting you several days in a row is a CLEAR MESSAGE. She is definitly interested. Go for it. Don't hesitate!

From what I've read here, he is too scared to go for it.
Too wimpy, too hesitant.:)
He's had a hundred perfect opportunities and blew them all.
But there is still a chance, she sounds like a patient enough girl.

Grow some fucking balls, quickly.

OfflineNiamhNyx
I'm NOT a 'he'
Female User Gallery

Re: Girl Trouble [Re: GGreatOne234]
    #7733408 - 12/08/07 02:07 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah, he's scared to go for it, so are millions of people. It's not anything to be embarrassed or ashamed of. Telling him he's a pussy and she knows it isn't gonna help him work up the courage to put himself out there.

Maybe it's not that she's patient, maybe she's excited by the slow buildup. The increasing tension of uncertainty can be pretty hot. She's fully capable of asking him out too if she thinks he's taking too long, maybe she's shy as well. She's obviously interested though. For me, taking a little time is exciting, not annoying. It gives them both a chance to get to know each other a little bit before plunging in. Although, NOW IS THE TIME!

InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
    #7733515 - 12/08/07 02:37 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Telling him he's a pussy and she knows it isn't gonna help him work up the courage to put himself out there.

I'm just trying to shake him up a little bit. Seems like he needs a firm push or something.

Anyways, it's all a pretty cool scenario he's actually got going on. Surfing. I've always wanted to be able to surf but never learned. Surfer girls rawk!

Quote:

Although, NOW IS THE TIME!

Quite fucking true.

Offlinedshroom
balshem

Re: Girl Trouble [Re: paulie_walnuts1]
    #7734417 - 12/08/07 07:14 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

hey, i am 57 years old and have a bit if experience. just ask her out.

Offlineretrospect
Re: Girl Trouble [Re: dshroom]
    #7735217 - 12/09/07 12:06 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

her friend told me that she doesnt think any guys could ever like her. which is hell strange cause shes probably the hottest girl ive ever seen in my life. so i guess she is shy in a sense i dunno. anyway definately organising something with her tomorrow, let you's know how it goes.

Edited by retrospect (12/09/07 12:07 AM)

InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
    #7735420 - 12/09/07 01:52 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

retrospect said:
her friend told me that she doesnt think any guys could ever like her. which is hell strange cause shes probably the hottest girl ive ever seen in my life. so i guess she is shy in a sense i dunno. anyway definately organising something with her tomorrow, let you's know how it goes.

............ok i am drunk tonight on beer, which i don't do often anymore-]

............If you don't make a move on this girl soon, you're going to be the first person in about 9-10 years of me visiting the shroomery that i will put on my ignore list.

Ask her if she's ever had sex on a surfboard before.

Take her out for a bottle of wine, and genuinely tell her you want to suck on her pussy for an hour tonight. -If done correctly, that blunt approach works more often than not. For me at least. And I don't even hit on slutty women anymore (learned my lesson).

From what I gather, she seems like a very special girl, and not just some slut who just comes and goes. So you have the opportunity of your lifetime sitting right in front of you!

You've got me all riled up.. I'm going to beat your ass if you don't come back with something that shows you at least tried. That's right, I'm going to kick your stupid ass if you dont do something soon. I'm serious. I'll get your address, fly to your town, catch a cab to your house, and smack you across the fucking face.

A shy, hot, surfer chick.. gimme a fuckin break dude. I'm pissed.

And Im drunk on beer too by the way, and havent drank for a while, so, I'm just messin around, but not really.

GG

InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
    #7735437 - 12/09/07 02:01 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

And if you do make a move and are successful, I'm going to give you an award for being the shroomerite of the year award.

Don't let us down..:)

OfflineNiamhNyx
I'm NOT a 'he'
Female User Gallery

#7735495 - 12/09/07 03:51 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

She sounds shy. :shrug: She likes you. Tell her you like her. Dont take GreatOne's advice and act like a slimebag pig, and you'll do fine.

InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
    #7735915 - 12/09/07 09:57 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

:thumbup: Usually people who give slimebag advice are the most insecure themselves and REALLY aren't gettin any. Don't listen to em.

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
Re: Girl Trouble [Re: Icelander]
    #7736112 - 12/09/07 10:56 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

lol yeah i blacked out last night:) don't follow my advice, and sorry for threatening you

InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
    #7736220 - 12/09/07 11:29 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

You're right though, I haven't been laid for about 2 months now. I don't go for 90% of the girls i meet. I'm mostly just a tease lately. Way more cautious, in no hurry

I was in the grossest most dysfunctional relationship for 6 years with the scummiest most discusting lieing bitch I've ever come across, so what the hell do i know?:)

All the other relationships Ive been in were nice though.

Anyways, I'm hungover and not helping much here

All my best
GG

InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
    #7736342 - 12/09/07 12:06 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

I was in the grossest most dysfunctional relationship for 6 years with the scummiest most discusting lieing bitch I've ever come across, so what the hell do i know?:)

Never forget that like attracts like.:lol:

I used to blame my failures on the other party but now I know I was lying.

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
    #7736407 - 12/09/07 12:26 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Eh, every other girl i've dated were all good memories. Never had any other problems.

Normally I only hook up with women that are very attractive gals, but somehow managed to fall in love with an ugly one who is a like a living nightmare hehehe

At the time i met her, i suppose you could say that likes attract the likes, ya live and ya learn

Im not as much of a scumball as all my twisted typing makes me sound, you guys make me feel all bad, i'm going to go and cry now:)

Offlineretrospect
    #7738845 - 12/09/07 11:44 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Ok so I sent her a message today, asking if she wanted to come for a surf with me this week. She just wrote back then saying; yeah sure i'll get 'friend 1' and 'friend 2' to come along.

Well this sucks. Any ideas what I should do now.

InvisibleSoularize
slanted and enchanted
Male User Gallery

Loc: United States
    #7738911 - 12/10/07 12:26 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

hmm yeah that sucks man. although you never know..she could be bringing them along because she's shy and doesn't want to rush into things too quickly with you? are these girl friends of her's or are they 2 dudes. if it's 2 guys she wants to bring along then that's not so good for you : /

either way, i think you need more information before assuming the worst. maybe try and invite her out to do something that would be less of a group-oriented activity. with surfing, i can see alot of people wanting to bring a few friends along.

but what the shit do i know? i'm practically in the exact same situation myself. oye, women. for fuck's sake, if we could only read their minds.

good luck though.

--------------------
"All but one man died. There at Bitter Creek. And they say he ran awayyy." - A little show called Branded

OfflineNiamhNyx
I'm NOT a 'he'
Female User Gallery

#7738953 - 12/10/07 01:00 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Have you tried flirting in a more obvious way? I wonder if she has maybe gotten the 'friend' vibe and is just rolling with it. When both sides are too shy to put themselves on the line at all nothing ever happens. You could always go the cute shy route and make her a mixtape with some hint crush songs on it, and title it something like "mixtape for _______, :heart: your name." Or you could spontaneously pick a flower and give it to her... things like that are great, because they are sweet and romantic in a not too intense kind of way, and you can give her a mixtape or a flower you've just picked while hanging out with a group of people. Girls love stuff like that. Maybe not all of us, but definitely most of us.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies