Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Offlinesam420
CertifiedReptilianOverlord
 User Gallery

Loc: Scotland
Re: Smoking weed for the first time- need help [Re: blunt master]
    #7625293 - 11/12/07 11:25 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

I love this girl, smack her on the ass, light the hash

Just a crush on a beautiful girl named Jane
J to the A to the N to the E

I tried to stay all the way playa when it came to game
But got benched in a sense when it came to Jane
I can't explain the deep breaths that I take in her presence
Found recollections connect to every ounce of her essence
I love her, 'til she join with the air up above her
Love so strong it can't be wrong for her to share with another
Long as she touch my lips and my fingers, fuck it, we swingers
Cause it's Jane that keeps me sane
For what the world gonna bring us
Can make a blind man see and forget his doctor's appointment
For her sheer enjoyment I'll even risk unemployment
Can it be? Her first name changed to Calamity
Cause if saw by the law in my car, the grabbing me
Harassing me, asking me 'where did she come from?'
Have me see a counselor asking questions thats plumb dumb
Trying to steal my love, so now I'm constantly taking shit
Cause now 3 times a week they wanna test our relationship
Shit!

Things are confused inside
Gone off that mary jane
She's making love to equalize
Gone off that sexy damn Jane

Yeah, spread them legs jane, I need a head change
Coochie hairs flame colored, sweet lil red thangs
She riddles every area of my brain with deep tickles
Mary, married her, carries my pain? nope
An angel came to me one night chillin
Said "I won't change you, just tame who's within that Villian"
I said "cool, lets lay up with the stars for a minute"
Next I know we break up roaches from cigars
We done finished
Jane doing things that made me search my soul
I's a young one, she's an old freak that cuts slow
Leave her? Right now you got a hellafied no
I guess I needs her, that double edged ledge cuts throats
I love the please-her, or pleasure, whatever call it leisure
You call her a crutch, y'all hush, I call her Reefer
Undressin' her, loving the resin upon fingertips
Its over when I roll me a Fat Lady
Now sing it bitch

Damn, Damn, Damn Jane

--------------------
:duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead:

i'm a spy huntin rap dinosaur from the future

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineandrewss
precariously aggrandized

Loc: ohio
Re: Smoking weed for the first time- need help [Re: Shroomnibbler]
    #7625490 - 11/12/07 12:16 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Shroomnibbler said:
I did less than one bowl. It was one snippet like the size of a Tic-Tac. Got a few breaths out of it. I think I felt something. Just this weird tendency to smile for no reason.

smoke more... you will know when to stop :smile:

--------------------
Jesus loves you.

Offlinedisturbed
Poutine andSodomy
Male User Gallery

Loc: O-H-I-O
Re: Smoking weed for the first time- need help [Re: andrewss]
    #7625560 - 11/12/07 12:36 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Don't smoke any more it will lead you down a terrible path of drug abuse and addiction. Smoke a bowl and the next thing you know you will wake up in a gutter with no money and no place to go... YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

The truth is my anti-drug

--------------------

11/25/07 first time entrant ban lottery champion

Offlinesam420
CertifiedReptilianOverlord
 User Gallery

Loc: Scotland
Re: Smoking weed for the first time- need help [Re: disturbed]
    #7625592 - 11/12/07 12:45 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

yeah if you're a complete fucking idiot, which it's clear he is not.

Weed is a great luxury to have and everybody that is bashing it is too weak-willed and stupid to enjoy it for what it is without it invading their life.

--------------------
:duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead:

i'm a spy huntin rap dinosaur from the future

Offlinetoastandjam
Tastes Grate, Lesh Philling
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #7627714 - 11/12/07 08:04 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Shroomnibbler said:
I did less than one bowl. It was one snippet like the size of a Tic-Tac. Got a few breaths out of it. I think I felt something. Just this weird tendency to smile for no reason.

What people are saying is true;  that's not nearly a bowl's worth (is there a 'standard' bowl anway?  .25-.5g?). 

What I'm saying is I dig your approach, I respect that and would encourage you not to lose it.  Take your time, feel it out, and don't succumb to machismo.  Now get stoned! :sun:

--------------------
Q: We wanted to see if you had the ability to expand your mind and your horizons... and for one brief moment, you did.
PICARD: When I realized the paradox...
Q: Exactly. For that one fraction of a second, you were open to options you'd never considered. That's the exploration that awaits you...not mapping stars and studying nebulae... but charting the unknowable possibilities of existence.

To carry yourself forward and experience myriad things is delusion. That myriad things come forth and experience themselves is awakening. -Dogen Zenji

OfflinePeterGriffin467
Dirt Grub
Male

Loc: six feet under
Re: Smoking weed for the first time- need help [Re: toastandjam]
    #7627836 - 11/12/07 08:35 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Id say .3 grams if your standard bowl.

--------------------
"I just need to check inside ya asshole SIR.... Asshole clear!"

OfflineAJ4U
Cloud N9ne
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dirty Jersey
Re: Smoking weed for the first time- need help [Re: PeterGriffin467]
    #7627880 - 11/12/07 08:45 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

I just used to pack grams into my bong load :shrug:

--------------------

OfflineCakes
some guy
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Arizonee
    #7627886 - 11/12/07 08:46 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Shroomnibbler said:
1. are you supposed to inhale only while holding the light to it, or try and keep it burning on its own?

2. I read that you should try to corner the bowl, and not light the whole thing right away. The flame from a normal lighter is like the size of the whole bowl! So how do you do this?

3. How come people only get high doing this the second or third time?

4. How many tokes does it take you to get a satisfactory high? On high potency stuff?

This stuff stinks! its stinking up my room. and my breath.

1. Both. The first hits from a bowl will need a lighter, but after that it will all tend to "cherry".  This is when it is pretty much all lit and stays lit after you are done hitting it.  Like a cigarette.  At this point you don't need a lighter...just smoke it!

2. Yep, cornering the bowl is the best way to conserve your bud.  Just hold the flame on the outside the bowl and suck until it gets pulled over a little bit.  If you can't do that then just try to light small areas of the bowl at one time.

3. Not sure.  Possibly from not inhaling properly.  Hold it in for 5-10 seconds!  Some people inhale their first time and it still doesn't work, though. :confused:

4. If your stuff is as good as you say it is, then a bowl should be plenty.

--------------------

OfflineShroomnibbler
Stranger
Re: Smoking weed for the first time- need help [Re: Cakes]
    #7629103 - 11/13/07 07:05 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

I´m already sad that it ll run out some time and I´ll need to get more of this stuff and not inferior stuff. Even though I only took a taste, just a taste, off a 5 gram load.

OfflineShroomnibbler
Stranger
    #7629128 - 11/13/07 07:14 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

I think I have found a new friend in weed. Hope she´ll treat me nice.

OfflineVisionary Tools
Male User Gallery

Re: Smoking weed for the first time- need help [Re: ravin0fff]
    #7629221 - 11/13/07 07:52 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

ravin0fff said:
my god, if i could talk to myself before the first time i smoked...

"DON'T DO IT YOU FOOOOOL!"

unless you have yourself well trained in self discipline and moderation, prepare to smoke up several years and many thousands of dollars

but since you seem to be committed i will offer you some practical advice...

although it seems far fetched now, you NEED to set limits on how much you're going to smoke within a given time period. i would VERY STRONGLY recommend making it absolutely no more than once a week.

my habit went something like this...

first month of smoking - once every 2 weeks
2nd month - once every week
3rd through 4th months - twice each week, on weekends
5th through 6th months - 3/4 times a week, weekends/after school
etc etc ending up at...
5-6 times a day, for several YEARS - before school, during school, after school, before work, after work, and at random intervals throughout the day

if you're anything like me, or the many other pot smokers i've known, then this is highly likely to occur

please, i beg you, SET LIMITS NOW, AND NEVER EVER BREAK THEM

(if you happen to break them one weak for a "special occasion" then simply take it out of your next week's "ration", you need to be fully aware then a great deal of self discipline is necessary for successful pot smoking)

I've been smoking it for a dozen years now. I go through less than an ounce a year*. And it's my favorite drug, which I love and adore.

*Having an efficient vaporiser helps.

I would recommend either you buy a bong, or learn to roll up the joints, using dried mint or parsley to fill around if you don't want a grinder (I used scissors before my vape). In which case, have a roach, of at least an inch in length.

Really, you want the smoke to be cool so it's not as irritating to the lungs, a bong with the chamber filled with ice is good, as is having a joint holder or a long stemmed pipe. Avoid metal, it's usually aluminium, and aluminium vapours are not something you want in your lungs.

It's easy to make a pipe if you have a drill/narrow knife and a carrot or any other similar vegetable. (Even a potato works)

--------------------

OfflineShroomnibbler
Stranger
Re: Smoking weed for the first time- need help [Re: Visionary Tools]
    #7646725 - 11/17/07 05:30 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Yesterday night I got really high for the first time. Alone. I wanted to get to know myself high before I meet anyone else high.

I was unmistakeably very high. I had on music and found myself looking around the room to see where Frank Sinatra was, who was singing on the stereo.

I could not make out which direction sounds were coming from and I also could not tell which sounds where coming from my house and which from my stereo. I put on a concert DVD of Pink Floyd in Berlin in 1990. I actually though Sinead O´Connor who performed in it was beautiful. I would not usually think this.

My chest hurt a little from the eternal combination of coughing and laughing. my vision was affected, it was not blurred, but it was symmetrically malformed. I felt a great social insecurity, I became sure I was socially inept and that my recent social interactions had been unfitting and awkward. Is this a weed thing? Or is it an insecurity of mine that just comes up more easily when high?

I was talking to friend on msn. I was not making much sense and making silly jokes. I called him up, his thoughts were out of my reach and he started poking fun at mine. He told me to put the phone away and not call anyone else. That´s nice of him now that I think about it sober.

I got really hungry and decided I wanted something to eat. I had nothing in the house, so I put on a coat and walked out in the street. I was very disoriented and my destination changed a few times throughout my stroll, I also took a detour, even though these are streets I walk daily. I ate like 3 chocolate bars and drank a soda at the first vending machine I came across, then I decided my breath probably smelled of weed bad, and bought a pack of extra-mint chewing gum and chewed it up quickly. I didn´t want to walk into people I know in this state. It is not compatible with the idea people have of me.

I went back home and to bed. Walking up the stairs was a weird feeling. I was still chewing the entire pack of gum. As I lay on my bed on my back I was still chewing it. I realized I was going to swallow the gum sooner or later this way and took it out and laid it by my bed. Then I probably jacked off and fell asleep, although I´m not sure if I did.

All in all, I´m slightly disappointed. On shrooms, high doses, specially with tampanensis, I have felt strong, slow waves of physical and mental joy. the only thing I can compare my last high dosed tampanensis trip with is orgasm, in combination with a strong feeling of satisfaction and appreciation of beauty. I felt almost guilty- this sentiment of- what have I done to deserve this?

I don´t think I underdosed the weed. I reloaded the bowl on my little hookah a bunch of times and walking and let alone talking had become kinda hard for me. So I don´t think getting higher is an answer.

OfflineShroomnibbler
Stranger
    #7887425 - 01/16/08 07:07 AM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Well I guess I made it into getting to know weed without getting hooked on it. I still haven't gone through this first bag of 5 grams and its been quite some time since I smoked for the first time. its not that spectacular really. I don´t get how some people say they "love" it. its nice. thats all.

InvisibleBrainiac
Rogue Scientist
Male

Loc: 與您的女朋 Flag
    #7887469 - 01/16/08 07:33 AM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Look up Green Dragon.... :wink:

--------------------
:Awesketch:

:cool: Fair is Fair :devil:

OfflineSiekoaktiv
version 2.0
Male

Re: Smoking weed for the first time- need help [Re: Brainiac]
    #7888671 - 01/16/08 03:29 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Well, if you're expecting it to be like mushrooms, then you'll be disappointed... I smoked weed before I did mushrooms, so that might have something to do with why I love it so much... I dunno...

--------------------
I'm in need of a sterile sporeprint, if anyone wants to do a trade for some seeds or something, or maybe just for free if you have a lot of them............. i'd really appreciate it :mushroom2:

NuggetPorch said - "YES! YES!!!! Coaster its Faint, but its fucking there YOU see it!!! Perhaps we are both on some sort of unusual wave length associated with unusual neuro-transmitters, mind expansion white light, or something we can not even begin to understand or fathom to conceive because it is a gift of insight or a curse given to us by powers beyond our control, something we are not meant to know."

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies