Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleRobo
R Series 66Y
Re: I dont think I need drugs anymore... *updated w/report* [Re: learningtofly]
    #7626934 - 11/12/07 05:40 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

learningtofly said:
Quote:

eve69 said:
You don't even need people that care about you.

No offense but where do you get the balls to tell me what I do and do not need? What I come away with from my bad trips is that I am alone, when I have people that care about me I feel better than ever.

If you needed drugs you were approaching it in a completely wrong way. The way you make them sound its as if they are comparable to social acceptance and relationships, almost like a substitution. Drugs and people will never be the same, and aren't in any way similar. If you want to drop using substances because you feel loved now then it sounds like you weren't totally using them for the right reasons to begin with.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleRobo
R Series 66Y
Re: I dont think I need drugs anymore... *updated w/report* [Re: Robo]
    #7626941 - 11/12/07 05:42 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

And no disrespect by the way, none at all.

Offlinelearningtofly
Ancient Aliens
Male

Loc: Out of this world
    #7627036 - 11/12/07 05:57 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

I worded it incorrectly, what I meant to say was that I don't need drugs to learn about myself and/or have a good time (I used "need" but not in the literal sense). I didn't use substances to feel loved but I guess a better way to say it is that personally I don't have a use for them anymore. But in retrospect once a year or so to evaluate myself would be fine.

When I compared them to feeling loved it was something that I learned about myself through the journey which was that well fuck i can't really explain it.

--------------------

InvisibleRobo
R Series 66Y
    #7627067 - 11/12/07 06:01 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

So then you've found yourself, what you had been hoping to achieve through substance use?

Congratulations :smile:

Edited by Adagio (11/12/07 06:08 PM)

Offlinelearningtofly
Ancient Aliens
Male

#7627115 - 11/12/07 06:11 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

I went in expecting nothing so I hadn't planned on achieving anything in particular.

--------------------

OfflinecoulterIV
Technopagan
Male User Gallery

Loc: as above, so below
    #7627693 - 11/12/07 08:02 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

I have done enough drugs to know i should have never done them in the first place?
Use whatever technology is necessary to expand an otherwise limited perception. Tripping to me is like taking a shortcut to the worlds of glory that are here for us to experience. you can arrive at these new worlds but when you get there, you will be in spiritual handcuffs only to be cast out yet again. Ultimately there is a natural way to get there by living good and staying one. Experience many dimensions. Learn more about God through companionship friendship and caring for others. The focus here is on getting better, we are alone when we enter this world at birth and when we die, how do we reach the next step of existence? the only cure for the sickness is perfecting and understanding each of our own God presences the best part is sharing this with others! Most of us needed some substance to re-member this.

--------------------
BREATHE IN LOVE
BREATHE OUT FORGIVENESS
(If you’re not in your breath, you’re in your mind)

OfflineJabensis
Daddy
 User Gallery

Loc: Copperhead Road
    #7629200 - 11/13/07 07:42 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

the nanana thing...Is that from Brak?

Anyway. Mabe this trip you had not too bad, not too fun is a compliment of your previous bad trip. Your trip sounds sctrikingly familiar to what happened to me when i last tripped. Not bad, but def not good. And so maybe everyone who has a bad trip(like REALLY BAD) has to have one of these half shit/half not bad trips.

My first trip i thought my life as i knew it was going to end. Like my family abandoning me my GF dieing and my dog dieing. I am a little ashamed to admit that i had thoughts of suicide dring this time. Luckily i talked to my GF and she made everything better for me. As for this last trip it was full of fun visuals but there was definately that bad vibe sticking with me. As if the satan of tripping was on my shoulder the entire time and he beat the fuck out of the angel a long time ago( http://www.emofaces.com/en/buddy-icons/a/angel-and-devil-on-shoulder-buddy-icon.gif ).

Good luck with your abstinence.

--------------------
J

Offlineeve69
--=..Did Adam and ...?=--
Male User Gallery

Loc: isle de la muerte Flag
Re: I dont think I need drugs anymore... *updated w/report* [Re: Jabensis]
    #7629419 - 11/13/07 08:59 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Where do you get the balls to post in a public forum and tell people how to respond? If you want sanctioned opinions go to a shrink, which from your responses sounds like what you need.

Defensiveness points to -issues. Not the opposite.

--------------------
...or something

Offlinelearningtofly
Ancient Aliens
Male

Re: I dont think I need drugs anymore... *updated w/report* [Re: eve69]
    #7629469 - 11/13/07 09:14 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Point taken but "You don't even need people that care about you." doesn't make any sense to me.

As for a shrink, my mother made me go quite a few years back but IMO it was pointless because it didn't do a damn thing nor did I have any desire for it.

--------------------

Offlineg00ru
lit pants tit licker
Male User Gallery

Loc: georgia, us
    #7629789 - 11/13/07 10:54 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

You sound like you're doing the right thing, just taking a break from it. Maybe in the future you should combine drugs and friends...seems to me having good friends around greatly reduces the potential for a bad trip.

--------------------
check out my music!
drowse in prison and your waking will be but loss

Offlinephoenixsage911
Epic Journeys

Loc: Bizakedville
    #7630224 - 11/13/07 12:20 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

I agree with homie. You dont need anyone. If you rely on others to keep you happy, or to keep you sane, then you have more problems than you thought. Your probably one of those people who cant turn off their cell phones for an hour or two without freaking out. Try turning off your phone for a week. You need god, and yourself. Some people dont believe in god, so you really only need yourself. "no offense" but you need to start relying on yourself, and your own mental capacity to keep you away from your fears and doubts. I guarantee most of your "friends" wont be there in a few years, let alone 10-15 years down your road of life. If you continue to rely on others, you will have alot more problems than just bad trips. You'll be lonely every day, and rely on talking to someone on the phone for not the good reason you talk to someone on the phone (because you enjoy their time, and like their personality) but because you just want ANYONE to talk to.. Thats wrong, for two reasons. A.) your disrespecting the person your talking to for using him, and B.) Cmon Bro, be a man. Turn off your phone for a week. you dont die, i promise. again "no offense"

Offlineeve69
--=..Did Adam and ...?=--
Male User Gallery

Loc: isle de la muerte Flag
    #7630251 - 11/13/07 12:25 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah, I was merely trying to be positive.

You figured out you didn't need drugs - very positive. But yet you feel dependent, this time on people.

Well, yes, we all need each other, but how much really? I mean do you really neeeeed others? Or are you just happier due to them? It may be the opposite if you give it a chance, you might be happier by yourself.

I was not trying to be a jerk.

But as was also said, drugs and people are not the same thing and so why associate the two in the same sentence? If you were my MD, he would reschedule you for the other problem. Really! If I went to him with a cough and heartburn he would just treat one before he would consider the other.

okay, laterz....

--------------------
...or something

Offlinelearningtofly
Ancient Aliens
Male

Re: I dont think I need drugs anymore... *updated w/report* [Re: eve69]
    #7630862 - 11/13/07 02:25 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

I barely use my cell phone though... okay I see what you're saying and its all correct but I it was my fault for not wording it correctly. What I tried to say was that in terms of having fun, I personally have more fun with people than I do alone (or alone w/ drugs) so why not have drugs WITH people thus having most fun. In any case, im taking a break from tripping because as I said a majority of my trips have been "bad trips"

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom