Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineMilitantmind
Stranger
Zeitgeist - No everything is not alright
    #7621107 - 11/11/07 05:39 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Well it's 5:20am and here I am making a new topic on my favourite community Shroomery. A place I have come to think of as home in a few ways. You may not have seen me post a lot, but I love to read your ideas on every subject on the aspect of existence.

As usual I dedicated the last 20 or so hours of being awake to the search for truth, and I've been doing this since I was in junior high school. Through out life it seems so hard to believe that the society we live in could even remotely reflect the manifestation of our true love and love for peace that everyone seems to represent. This ignited my aspiration to find out whats really going on.

When you search for truth, you begin to see lies attached to every part of history known to man. By the search for truth I mean without playing favourites or choosing to be apathetic to anything and follow it no matter where it goes or whomever it leads to.

This video, Zeitgeist, portrays a ton of ideas out of a seemingly infinite web of lies pushed on the entire planet, and especially America. I'm not American but, I believe that the foundation of that great country was once the hope of all free people and the hope for the entire planet. It failed. This does NOT mean hope has failed. Hope resides in the person, in the hearts of all free people, I think it's time we started manifesting our true dreams.

Ask questions, search for answers and live free.

I strongly advise anyone who wishes to break free of this tube generation and parrot nation to watch this video.
Zeitgeist

Edited by Militantmind (11/11/07 05:42 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblenorml840
sex toy guru
Male User Gallery

Loc: lost
Re: Zeitgeist - No everything is not alright [Re: Militantmind]
    #7621133 - 11/11/07 06:20 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

i love this movie. when i first watched it i didn't want to believe it. so i began searching for truth myself. i was astonished at what i found. the movie was right....we've been lied to about everything. i've given this movie to all my friends. the truth is spreading fast and they(people in command) don't like it.

Offlinebeneath
One Way Street
Male User Gallery

Loc: The un-united kingdom
    #7621139 - 11/11/07 06:28 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

InvisibleDisco Cat
iS A PoiNdexteR

#7621146 - 11/11/07 06:40 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Disco Cat said:
The fact is, regardless of anybody's view on religion, the first part of Zeitgeist is a big lie, based on made up data by new-age sources who have no source for their own claims.
While there is supposedly an "Egyptologist" in Zeitgeist's sources (who is the originator of the ideas in Part 1 of Zeitgeist), Gerald Massey, in reality he was not a professional Egyptologist, but merely held a personal interest in Egyptian mythology and was self-taught in reading hieroglyphics. He was also a practicing Druid.

Here is the big fallacy of Zeitgeist:

Quote:

However, if one takes the time to read the sources provided, they will find that what is being presented is based on documented evidence.

The sources provided aren't themselves based on any documented evidence, but is essentially junk literature.
The Egyptian Book of the Dead is itself at odds with Zeitgeist every step of the way.
You see, when Zeitgeist's disclaimer suggests that you research the issue for yourself, what it actually means is "read the new-age books we prescribe," not "verify the authenticity and source of our sources." Doing so reveals there to be no integrity in Zeitgeist's part 1.

Quote:

Disco Cat said:
Crap. People have to start using the search engine on this movie because it has been posted to death x2, including just yesterday.

Quote:

Disco Cat said:
Yeah, it's been posted to death. This was my response to the latest posting in P.A.&L.

Quote:

Thanks, but there's been several threads on it already:
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/7261220
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/7292561
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/7289164/an/0/page/1

I don't know about the 2nd and 3rd segments of that film, but the first chapter is total made-up bs from top to bottom.

The 2nd was interesting yet still speculation, but the 3rd part was the most comprehensive documentary on its subject I've watched, dealt with facts, and is the keeper out of the 3 parts.

OfflineMilitantmind
Stranger
Re: Zeitgeist - No everything is not alright [Re: Disco Cat]
    #7621218 - 11/11/07 08:04 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

No, Isis (Horus' mother) was not a virgin.

BS, Isis was a virgin, don't believe me, google it.

Quote:

Horus' mother's name is Isis, not Meri.

Isis's full name was Isis-Meri, but nice try...

Quote:

Seb is not Horus' dad, Osiris is Horus' dad. Seb is Osiris' dad.

Hence the term FOSTER....

And in all honesty it's 8:00am I have to sleep so bleh.

OfflineWScott
´ ɑ `▽ ᑲᓇᑕ
 User Gallery

Loc: Nacada
    #7621231 - 11/11/07 08:13 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

I'm actually in the middle of a chapter covering Isis right now.. she is THE virgin if there was ever one.

--------------------

InvisibleDisco Cat
iS A PoiNdexteR

#7621266 - 11/11/07 08:33 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Google will show you a lot of things you'd be wrong to believe. In this case, all these Google sources are based on:
1. Gerald Massey's original conjectures, which are given with no backing provided. At the age of 42 Massey started to become interested in Egyptian mythology and taught himself to read hieroglyphics. The title "egyptologist" applies to him very dubiously.
2. Acharya S., who is not an egyptologist, and whose work is based entirely off Massey's conjectures, and includes ideas that can neither be found in Massey's work, or the Book of the Dead.
3. Zeitgeist itself, which is only a video presentation of Acharya's claims.

In the Egyptian Book of the Dead, Isis is married to Orisis, and it's assumed their marriage is consummated. Nothing is said to suggest otherwise. Additionally, Isis sews together Osiris' murdered and dismembered body and puts a prosthetic penis on him made out of clay and proceeds to have sex with his body, leading to her becoming pregnant with Horus.

As stated, Isis' name is Isis. The Isis-Meri claim comes from Acharya S. with no source for the claim cited.

I guess you don't know what "foster" means, but no, Seb is not Horus' foster dad either. Seb is Horus' grandfather.

Edited by Disco Cat (11/11/07 10:39 AM)

Offlinevaportrail
upandaway
Male

Re: Zeitgeist - No everything is not alright [Re: Disco Cat]
    #7622092 - 11/11/07 01:58 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

From what I've read, Part 1 does tie in a lot of bullshit.  I remember having to watch the Virgo/Mary thing twice over, and it still made no sense.  Aside from all those small things, it was a great watch, very compelling.  Religion is hypocritical, because it does worship false idols.  Who cares if Jesus or Doughboy exist?  The main point doesn't need any more evidence than what we each possess already.  It's just so simple and beautiful.  The sun is our true savior, we all know that.  Go ask Pluto if you don't believe it. :tongue2:

When I wake to the sunrise, I feel every set of eyes which lands upon it with me.  Now that is something I can believe in. :sun:

As for Part 2 and 3, my brain hurts, I haven't even begun to read into it.  The microchip things is really frightening.  I think I would die before ever having one of those planted in me.  Maybe I already do! :crazy2:  I have faith that humanity will never reach that point.  The end is comforting, eyes are opening.  We are moving towards one power on this earth, it is love. :heart:

--------------------
and the hippos were boiled in their tanks

InvisibleDiploidM
Cuban

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Rabbit Hole
    #7623248 - 11/11/07 07:34 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

This thread has been closed.

Reason:
This has been posted over and over again. Please use the search function.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order