Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineTwiggs
paintballa
Male User Gallery

Proper Fae and humidity levels with grow bags in a closet????
    #7618897 - 11/10/07 01:46 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Ive finally getting my first setup going. i decided to go with liquid culture into some The mad season grow bags. Im doing this in an enclosed air tight closet. Right now im setting up a filterbox with a tube going to the top of the closet and a fanbox with a exhaust tube at the bottom of the closet.

now i plan on fruiting these in the bags in the closet but I'm not sure what i have to do for humidity in the closet for the bags, i have searched around but couldn't find much about bags. any suggestions?

Ive been a reader of the shroomery for a year now and finally starting the project. got some great ideas from all of you guys when i get everything together I'll be sure to post some pics of the setup.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineeleven34
Male

Loc: Missouri
Re: Proper Fae and humidity levels with grow bags in a closet???? [Re: Twiggs]
    #7618952 - 11/10/07 01:58 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Hey Twigs, did you make the bags yourself or were they presterilized?

And if you made the bags did you have to sterilize them before you knocked them up?

--------------------
"Get your damn hands off me sesame cake"

OfflineTwiggs
paintballa
Male User Gallery

Re: Proper Fae and humidity levels with grow bags in a closet???? [Re: eleven34]
    #7619055 - 11/10/07 02:20 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

i ordered these ones http://themadseason.com/growbags.htm

no need to pressure cook them. but i am also going to make my own bags in the near future

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck