Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleRobo
R Series 66Y
Copytrans ipod software Crack
    #7617581 - 11/10/07 03:29 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Had to restore my computer not too long ago, and I've yet to copy all of my songs and videos from the pod back on to the PC. Apparently ipod copy no longer exists or has changed its name or something, who knows. Anyways I've downloaded copytrans after reading some good reviews but can't find a serial or license to unlock it out of trial mode.

Anyone know where I could find one?

I tried serials.ws but the license code they had listed did not work, and I can't seem to find any other serials elsewhere. +5 to whoever can find me this damn thing :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineNephlyte
Misfortunate One
Male User Gallery

Loc: South Texas
Re: Copytrans ipod software Crack [Re: Robo]
    #7618369 - 11/10/07 11:34 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

I have so many problem with free ipod programs. For some reason i'm prone to computer failure, so i've had to pull all my songs off my ipod a few times.

I discovered that on the ipod there are all of your songs. They are in a hidden folder. The ipod just renamed them into random 4 letter names. BUT, they still have their id tags.

So, just throw all these files into your music folder. Then load itunes and add that folder. Itunes will read the ID tags on each one, change the file name to the right name, and organize them into folders for you. It will leave the file name the same if there is no ID tag, which is very annoying.

Thats been my quickest way to get all my songs off the ipod.

--------------------
"To do right is to know what you want. Now when you are dissatisfied with yourself it's because you are after something you don't really want. What objects are you proposing to yourself? Are they the objects you really value? If they are not, you are cheating yourself. I don't meant that if you chose to pursue the objects you most value, you will attain them; of course not. Your experience will tell you that. But success in getting after much labor what you really don't care for is the bitterest and most ridiculous failure." -George Santayana

Onlinethe man
still masked
Other User Gallery

Loc: C A N A D A
Re: Copytrans ipod software Crack [Re: Nephlyte]
    #7618394 - 11/10/07 11:39 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

ipodrip is free pretty sure it wil do what you want

--------------------
And Moses Said "Let my mushrooms grow!"

OfflineNephlyte
Misfortunate One
Male User Gallery

#7618409 - 11/10/07 11:42 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Edit: Whoops. double post.

--------------------
"To do right is to know what you want. Now when you are dissatisfied with yourself it's because you are after something you don't really want. What objects are you proposing to yourself? Are they the objects you really value? If they are not, you are cheating yourself. I don't meant that if you chose to pursue the objects you most value, you will attain them; of course not. Your experience will tell you that. But success in getting after much labor what you really don't care for is the bitterest and most ridiculous failure." -George Santayana

Edited by Nephlyte (11/10/07 11:43 AM)

InvisibleRobo
R Series 66Y
Re: Copytrans ipod software Crack [Re: Nephlyte]
    #7618865 - 11/10/07 01:38 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Nephlyte said:
I discovered that on the ipod there are all of your songs. They are in a hidden folder. The ipod just renamed them into random 4 letter names. BUT, they still have their id tags.

So, just throw all these files into your music folder. Then load itunes and add that folder. Itunes will read the ID tags on each one, change the file name to the right name, and organize them into folders for you. It will leave the file name the same if there is no ID tag, which is very annoying.

Ah, great. Should work with my mp4 vids too right?

OfflineNephlyte
Misfortunate One
Male User Gallery

#7620095 - 11/10/07 07:35 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

i have no clue about videos. sorry.

--------------------

InvisibleautomanM
blasted chipmunk
 User Gallery

#7621003 - 11/11/07 02:38 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

i use a program called 'amarok' to move music back and forth freely from any ipod to my computer. not to mention it is an amazing program if it didnt do anything with mp3 players.

--------------------
No, no, you're not thinking, you're just being logical. ~ Niels Bohr

InvisibleRobo
R Series 66Y
Re: Copytrans ipod software Crack [Re: automan]
    #7622341 - 11/11/07 03:01 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

I'm trying to get music and vids off the pod, will amarok work for vids too?

I really wish ipodcopy was still around, I wonder what happened with it. It was the shit, moved all your files to your PC lightening fast with one click.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder