Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinedisturbed
Poutine andSodomy
Male User Gallery

Loc: O-H-I-O
one time this bitch plowed into my car...
    #7610928 - 11/08/07 12:16 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

So this one time some stupid bitch that didn't know how to drive in the snow plowed into my car nearly totaling it while I was enroute to a party... I wasn't fucked up on anything (yet) at the time but in my bag I had an open liter bottle of jager, a 1/4 of dank, my bowl, and 1 oz of mushrooms. Weirdest feeling ever was sitting in the back of the cop car filling out my statement with all those drugs and an open container not being handcuffed and hauled off to jail haha.

--------------------

11/25/07 first time entrant ban lottery champion

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDave Bowman
Albert Hoffmans Apprentice
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Your Imagination
Re: one time this bitch plowed into my car... [Re: disturbed]
    #7610983 - 11/08/07 12:26 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

disturbed said:
So this one time some stupid bitch that didn't know how to drive in the snow plowed into my car nearly totaling it while I was enroute to a party... I wasn't fucked up on anything (yet) at the time but in my bag I had an open liter bottle of jager, a 1/4 of dank, my bowl, and 1 oz of mushrooms.  Weirdest feeling ever was sitting in the back of the cop car filling out my statement with all those drugs and an open container not being handcuffed and hauled off to jail haha.

Haha, good story man.

That HAD To be weird knowing ALL THE SHIT you had ON YOU and they couldn't do shit / didn't know shit.

Good thing they didn't smell anything or happened to be the K-9 Unit! hahah.

Anyways, sucks about the car, but at least you know that it wasn't your fault (and the LAW knows that) and you got to keep all your shit and.

Good deal :thumbup:

OfflineWakeboardrB
Pepe Silvia
Male

#7611006 - 11/08/07 12:34 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

I have a similar story. Back in December 2004 my friend and I were headed back on a state park fire road (we both had worked at the park that summer) to go smoke a bowl on the dam. He was fucking around on the wet leaf covered dirt road and trying to spin around the corner a bit. Well he over corrected and we plowed head on into a tree at 25mph.

He wasn't wearing his seat belt so he plowed straight into the windshield and cracked it so he was out of it a bit, barely concious. I threw my door open and had to wrench his open and drag him out.

Now we're faced with a delimma. We have just wrecked on a dirt fire road, about a mile from the road and we have LOTS of drugs in the car. I had brought my drug bag with me because someone wanted to meet up with me later to buy some various goodies. We had a few bowls, about a half ounce of weed, a full gram vial of 2c-I, about 20 hits of really good white blotter LSD, and an ounce of mushrooms and a few beers. Also we had a scale, lots of plastic bags, a few knives and he had 2 airsoft guns in the truck.

He gets on his cell phone to call the head Park Ranger (which has the same authority as the State Police) and tells him what happens. While he's doing that, I'm throwing EVERYTHING into my backpack that I can find and went and buried it in some wet leaves on the side of the road.

About 5 minutes later 3 Rangers arrive, which we all knew personally. I was scared at that point because my friend had previously gotten in trouble and fired from the park when he left his bag with weed in it over night and someone found it. So they knew he was likely to have something illegal on him.

The best part was when one of the rangers came over to the side of the truck to read the VIN number off the dashboard to enter in the accident report. He takes out his flashlight and points it on the cup holder and says "Come over here, NOW!" in a loud voice. He then tells us that he sees marijuana seeds in the cupholder and that gives him right to search the vehicle. My friend was like "oh shit, ok" and my heart skips a beat.

The ranger then starts smiling and says "nah, i'm just fucking with ya. I wanted to see how hard I could scare you". :rofl:

Well about an hour goes by and get the truck towed and clear the scene. Unfortunately the backpack is still buried in dirt and leaves by the side of the road and they go and lock the gates to the fire road so no one else can get back there.

I had to go back the next day in the pouring rain and lie to one of the Rangers saying that I had dropped my house key back on the road and needed to get it so he could unlock the gate for me. I then had to sneak back and retrieve the bag (with about 5-8 years of felonies in it). Without anyone seeing.

It was a hair raising event to say the least.

--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

OfflineWakeboardrB
Pepe Silvia
Male

Re: one time this bitch plowed into my car... [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #7611018 - 11/08/07 12:37 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Offlinecoda
Banjo Goiter
Male

#7611022 - 11/08/07 12:38 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

i got into an accident while coming home from a club one night in philly.  Got real paranoid about the e pill i had in my pocket so i gulped it down.  It's an odd feeling to be coming up on a roll in the back of a cop car trying to tell the cop how the accident happened.  At the end of the night i almost gave the tow driver a hug for helping me out.

yah, i was trashed, i think the best part tho was watching the expression on my friends face as i got put into the back of the cruiser.  He thought i was being arrested :wink:

--------------------
To get really high is to forget yourself. And to forget yourself is to see everything else. And to see everything else is to become an understanding molecule in evolution, a conscious tool of the universe. And I think every human being should be a conscious tool of the universe. . . .

-JG

i really am glad you came back to us instead of taking the other path. *hug*

-A_S (RIP your final words to me will never be forgotten)

Don't fuck with the laughing jesus.

Offlinedisturbed
Poutine andSodomy
Male User Gallery

#7611036 - 11/08/07 12:41 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

WakeboardrB said:
I have a similar story. Back in December 2004 my friend and I were headed back on a state park fire road (we both had worked at the park that summer) to go smoke a bowl on the dam. He was fucking around on the wet leaf covered dirt road and trying to spin around the corner a bit. Well he over corrected and we plowed head on into a tree at 25mph.

He wasn't wearing his seat belt so he plowed straight into the windshield and cracked it so he was out of it a bit, barely concious. I threw my door open and had to wrench his open and drag him out.

Now we're faced with a delimma. We have just wrecked on a dirt fire road, about a mile from the road and we have LOTS of drugs in the car. I had brought my drug bag with me because someone wanted to meet up with me later to buy some various goodies. We had a few bowls, about a half ounce of weed, a full gram vial of 2c-I, about 20 hits of really good white blotter LSD, and an ounce of mushrooms and a few beers. Also we had a scale, lots of plastic bags, a few knives and he had 2 airsoft guns in the truck.

He gets on his cell phone to call the head Park Ranger (which has the same authority as the State Police) and tells him what happens. While he's doing that, I'm throwing EVERYTHING into my backpack that I can find and went and buried it in some wet leaves on the side of the road.

About 5 minutes later 3 Rangers arrive, which we all knew personally. I was scared at that point because my friend had previously gotten in trouble and fired from the park when he left his bag with weed in it over night and someone found it. So they knew he was likely to have something illegal on him.

The best part was when one of the rangers came over to the side of the truck to read the VIN number off the dashboard to enter in the accident report. He takes out his flashlight and points it on the cup holder and says "Come over here, NOW!" in a loud voice. He then tells us that he sees marijuana seeds in the cupholder and that gives him right to search the vehicle. My friend was like "oh shit, ok" and my heart skips a beat.

The ranger then starts smiling and says "nah, i'm just fucking with ya. I wanted to see how hard I could scare you". :rofl:

Well about an hour goes by and get the truck towed and clear the scene. Unfortunately the backpack is still buried in dirt and leaves by the side of the road and they go and lock the gates to the fire road so no one else can get back there.

I had to go back the next day in the pouring rain and lie to one of the Rangers saying that I had dropped my house key back on the road and needed to get it so he could unlock the gate for me. I then had to sneak back and retrieve the bag (with about 5-8 years of felonies in it). Without anyone seeing.

It was a hair raising event to say the least.

Damn man that's fuckin wild! I definitely woulda shit my pants when he said that shit about the seeds in the cup holder...

--------------------

OfflineHyper_Panda_GO
Team Action!

#7611042 - 11/08/07 12:42 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

I love situations like that

Discussing the health negatives of drugs in class while high is also pretty fun

--------------------
There is no valid reason you should be reading this

OfflineWakeboardrB
Pepe Silvia
Male

#7611072 - 11/08/07 12:50 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

disturbed said:

Damn man that's fuckin wild! I definitely woulda shit my pants when he said that shit about the seeds in the cup holder...

Yeah, it was kind of a running joke between all of us for the next few years. Every time we'd go to the park the same Ranger would pull the same thing on us and ask us what he would find in our vehicles.

My response was always "Nothing that would be admissible in a court of law." :lol:

--------------------

Offlinedisturbed
Poutine andSodomy
Male User Gallery

#7611099 - 11/08/07 12:57 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

WakeboardrB said:
Quote:

disturbed said:

Yeah, it was kind of a running joke between all of us for the next few years. Every time we'd go to the park the same Ranger would pull the same thing on us and ask us what he would find in our vehicles.

My response was always "Nothing that would be admissible in a court of law." :lol:

Wow dude sounds like you guys have some pretty cool rangers... All the rangers I have encountered have been mega douches. Most recently I almost got threatened with arrest at a shroomery gathering for asking the park ranger "what time do the fun police come on patrol" after he was telling us quiet time was 10pm. Haha

--------------------

OfflineWakeboardrB
Pepe Silvia
Male

#7611139 - 11/08/07 01:06 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

disturbed said:
Quote:

WakeboardrB said:
Quote:

disturbed said:

Wow dude sounds like you guys have some pretty cool rangers... All the rangers I have encountered have been mega douches. Most recently I almost got threatened with arrest at a shroomery gathering for asking the park ranger "what time do the fun police come on patrol" after he was telling us quiet time was 10pm. Haha

Well we all used to work at the park so we knew all the rangers by first name. They were cool with us and we were cool with them. They even neglected to press charges against my friend when they caught him with weed.

And me and one of my other friends even helped them stake out and arrest a group of thug halfway home kids that came to the park and were selling coke by the pool and making lude disrespectful comments to the lifeguards.

They gave us binoculars and we used our radios to stake them out for about a half hour waiting to see evidence of them selling coke while the rangers were all at another part of the pool. They knew that as soon as those guys saw park rangers they would scatter so we all just sat in my truck at the side of the parking lot waiting for them to do something stupid so the rangers would have probable cause to run up on them.

Now I dont mind drug use and sale as much as the next guy, but these guys were FUCKING HORRIBLE PEOPLE. They were offering the lifeguards (one of them my friends cousin) coke for blowjobs and hand jobs so we didn't feel the least bit bad at helping to bust them.

It was fucking great when we were all just sitting there watching 3 cops run up on them with guns drawn. It felt wonderful helping to get rid of that trash.

--------------------

Offlinedisturbed
Poutine andSodomy
Male User Gallery

#7611158 - 11/08/07 01:10 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

WakeboardrB said:

And me and one of my other friends even helped them stake out and arrest a group of thug halfway home kids that came to the park and were selling coke by the pool and making lude disrespectful comments to the lifeguards.

They gave us binoculars and we used our radios to stake them out for about a half hour waiting to see evidence of them selling coke while the rangers were all at another part of the pool. They knew that as soon as those guys saw park rangers they would scatter so we all just sat in my truck at the side of the parking lot waiting for them to do something stupid so the rangers would have probable cause to run up on them.

Now I dont mind drug use and sale as much as the next guy, but these guys were FUCKING HORRIBLE PEOPLE. They were offering the lifeguards (one of them my friends cousin) coke for blowjobs and hand jobs so we didn't feel the least bit bad at helping to bust them.

It was fucking great when we were all just sitting there watching 3 cops run up on them with guns drawn. It felt wonderful helping to get rid of that trash.

Wow that's really aweomse haha! It would have been even cooler if they gave you guys the coke afterwards for helping out haha

--------------------

OfflineWakeboardrB
Pepe Silvia
Male

#7611185 - 11/08/07 01:16 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

disturbed said:
Quote:

WakeboardrB said:

Wow that's really aweomse haha! It would have been even cooler if they gave you guys the coke afterwards for helping out haha

Well of course they weren't going to do that. They let us see all the evidence they had and it was REAL shitty coke. We were in the office while they were doing the Regent testing on the individual bags and it was barely registering for presence of cocaine.

One of the best times was when we were closing up the pool at the end of a really big weekend and transferring all the cash to the safe. The head ranger Dan put $50,000 in a black Attache case. He went up to one of the lifeguards and asked her what she would do for him for $50,000. She then went on and on for about a minute telling him about all the sex and blowjobs and shit she would do and he took the case, put it on the desk and flipped it open and turned it to her.

She looked like she was going to pass out. It was about the funniest reaction I had ever seen.

--------------------

OfflineWakeboardrB
Pepe Silvia
Male

#7611312 - 11/08/07 01:53 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Oh, btw sorry for taking over your thread with my own story. Too much coffee this morning.

I should have made my own thread.

--------------------

Offlinedisturbed
Poutine andSodomy
Male User Gallery

#7611382 - 11/08/07 02:13 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Haha whatever its cool man good story

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds