Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Cultivation Supplies, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site

backstabbed by family
    #7597815 - 11/05/07 09:42 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

not much time to post, on the road for now.

long story short

girlfriends family we were staying with to try and get on our feet just kicked us out after yelling at both of us continuously for a few days.
her dad was off his SSRI's and went fuckin crazy, his wife backed him up and everyone turned against me and cussed her out til she was balling. even her younger sisters joined in and were laughing and snickering, attacking us with stupid remarks.

and it all started because i took my 150W HPS back from the guy so i could go start a cactus room at our new apt we were about to sign for.

they tampered my bike, poisoned my alcohol bottles with methanol, threatened to kill me repeatedly, threatened to blackmail me for things i didnt do if we didnt stay there (even though they told us to leave right away) and when we returned to get our stuff and leave they played games with our head saying we made all this up etc and they loved us and would never do anything like that.

at the same time her dad came out and clearly stated that the problem wasnt her and it was entirely my fault and that i was the one trying to pull her away from her family etc
oh and that i hated my mother since birth and have no connection to jesus :smirk:

were moving back to northern california right now to escape them, they harass us everyday and ive already been threatened more than enough.

and for the record, the only thing i did was take back my 150W HPS from the guy who was borrowing it :shrug:

fuckin crazy fuckin people.

this is so fucked up.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblememes
Blessed

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: In a Tree
Re: backstabbed by family [Re: CptnGarden]
    #7597875 - 11/05/07 10:02 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

how old's yer girl. if 18+ run and dont look back.

Invisiblebadchad
Mad Scientist

Re: backstabbed by family [Re: memes]
    #7597892 - 11/05/07 10:06 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

So you were free-loading off her parents, and then you got equipment to grow illegal drugs, and then her parents kicked you out?

Wow, what assholes.

--------------------
...the whole experience is (and is as) a profound piece of knowledge.  It is an indellible experience; it is forever known.  I have known myself in a way I doubt I would have ever occurred except as it did.

Smith, P.  Bull. Menninger Clinic (1959) 23:20-27; p. 27.

...most subjects find the experience valuable, some find it frightening, and many say that is it uniquely lovely.

Osmond, H.  Annals, NY Acad Science (1957) 66:418-434; p.436

Invisiblememes
Blessed

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: In a Tree
Re: backstabbed by family [Re: badchad]
    #7597896 - 11/05/07 10:07 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

now that i re-read it... it does seem like they flipped out for no reason. usually (especially with internet stories) that means theres a certain lack of information present.

are my presumptions correct? or did they all side with their off-the-meds father for fun?

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site

Re: backstabbed by family [Re: badchad]
    #7600375 - 11/05/07 09:16 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

badchad said:
So you were free-loading off her parents, and then you got equipment to grow illegal drugs, and then her parents kicked you out?

Wow, what assholes.

wow you must have misread, which makes you look like the asshole.

plus yes theres a lot of information missing.

they asked us to move up to WA to live with them, and get away from CA, and said "be here as long as it takes to get on your feet"
for the first 4 months her dad told me not to get a job, instead to stay home and make things out of metal in his workshop, and help landscape the property to raise the property value, which i did and was expecting a fat 25k check from him in the following year.

i had a good job eventually because he stopped giving me things to do around the property and started telling my lady that he was giving me thousands of things to do but i wasnt doing them,
:smirk:
the man barely even talked to me during the day and would just nod his head.

she and I were just about to move out, we only needed one more paycheck each and we would have had our own place.

who said the 150W HPS was for growing drugs? 150W wouldnt put out shit anyways. i lent it to her father to use in his workshop, and took it back because we were about to move out into our new place. her dad missed a dose of effexor (SSRI's) and lithium and went fuckin crazy, threatened to kill me saying he would only serve 3 months for it cause hes "crazy" and all because i took a light out of his workshop.

then supposedly the whole family had been pissed at me for the past 6 months that we had been there, although this was the first time ever hearing anything about it (wtf?)
all my girls little sisters were turning against us, calling us names etc. why did no one say anything before?

they told us to get the fuck out and take all our stuff, so we showed up with my boss's truck and loaded it to the brim and the entire time they fucked with our heads saying conflicting shit, taking back things they just said by saying "i didnt just say that stop accusing me of lying" and giving us this huge guilt trip cause i was supposedly stealing her away from her family by moving out to our own place.
WTF?

they told us we could stay as long as we wanted and we almost were about to move out and pay them back, by the way we were paying them rent and buying our own food etc so it wasnt a financial thing. then they kicked us out and then yelled at us and guilt tripped us cause we were actually moving out like they told us to.

my lady was balling her eyes out as her dad stood above her screaming his head off, screaming at me saying he would going to kill me. the whole family was outside watching, the little girls laughing and snickering about it, the mom saying that i was horrible and a liar and an alcoholic (i have only been drunk a total of like 10 days ever since sept 21st), they put fuckin methanol in all my sake'!!
they tampered with my 700$ bike so the back wheel would fall off when i rode it, and they destroyed my greenhouse and all my plants except all but one cacti.

then they all calmed down and said it was over and they were sorry and had done wrong and it was all her fathers meds that made all of them do it even though hes the only one who was going crazy (maybe they were scared of him?)
so we left and got on with life and they kept coming back to our friends house who we were staying at, kicking in the door in the morning screaming and shit, scaring our friends and then blaming us for the fact that our friends are their coworkers and that were fucking up that situation, even though they are the ones in their house fuckin going psycho.

and yes im 21 and my lady is 20, we are on the road and never going to talk to them again.

much more shit happened that my mind and my ladies mind is trying to block out, but they basically gave us a shitload of harassment and then took it all back, and then did it over and over again, and took it out on our friends too.

we really did nothing wrong, i helped the guy around his property, i was entirely truthful to him, there was no problem until i decided to take my 150W HPS back so i could start an indoor cacti room to get grafts going to sell at the farmers markets (not drugs u idiot)

he was also really pissed because i caught one of his younger daughters picking through his cigarette butts and smoking them, and confronted him about it saying i wasnt trying to get her in trouble, but just so he knows its not his goats that are eating the cig butts, his daughter is smoking them.

he called me a liar and blew up on me that day about the cig thing too.

this all happened on halloween afternoon.

he also stated "this kids been mad at his mother ever since birth and could use a REAL mother like *my ladies mom*"
i have never given any hint that i would be mad at my mother, and i am definitely not, and my ladies mom was one of the ones who was playing games with our head telling us to come get all our stuff from the house or they would burn it on the lawn, and then saying "we love you and would never say anything like that, whats wrong with you guys, your not yourself, whats all this bad energy coming off of you"
:lol:

fuckin psycho, my brain is like a braided rope right now, so fuckin twisted and confused.
its the equivilent of having my brain pulled from my head, stepped on, and then placed back into my skull.
they really tried to fuck with us and piss us off, all cause the man was so steamed that i took that light from his workshop (he had like 20 500W's in their already anyways)

were running back down to norcal to stay with some friends, until we can afford our own place.

*sigh*

InvisibleVanguard
 User Gallery

#7600482 - 11/05/07 09:35 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

move out of state and get a new bulb. Don't need none of that around here.

OfflineThe_Ghost
ゴースト

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: USG Ishimura Flag
    #7600487 - 11/05/07 09:35 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

CptnGarden said:
Quote:

badchad said:

Wow, what assholes.

wow you must have misread, which makes you look like the asshole.

plus yes theres a lot of information missing.

they asked us to move up to WA to live with them, and get away from CA, and said "be here as long as it takes to get on your feet"
for the first 4 months her dad told me not to get a job, instead to stay home and make things out of metal in his workshop, and help landscape the property to raise the property value, which i did and was expecting a fat 25k check from him in the following year.

i had a good job eventually because he stopped giving me things to do around the property and started telling my lady that he was giving me thousands of things to do but i wasnt doing them,
the man barely even talked to me during the day and would just nod his head.

she and I were just about to move out, we only needed one more paycheck each and we would have had our own place.

who said the 150W HPS was for growing drugs? 150W wouldnt put out shit anyways. i lent it to her father to use in his workshop, and took it back because we were about to move out into our new place. her dad missed a dose of effexor (SSRI's) and lithium and went fuckin crazy, threatened to kill me saying he would only serve 3 months for it cause hes "crazy" and all because i took a light out of his workshop.

then supposedly the whole family had been pissed at me for the past 6 months that we had been there, although this was the first time ever hearing anything about it (wtf?)
all my girls little sisters were turning against us, calling us names etc. why did no one say anything before?

they told us to get the fuck out and take all our stuff, so we showed up with my boss's truck and loaded it to the brim and the entire time they fucked with our heads saying conflicting shit, taking back things they just said by saying "i didnt just say that stop accusing me of lying" and giving us this huge guilt trip cause i was supposedly stealing her away from her family by moving out to our own place.
WTF?

they told us we could stay as long as we wanted and we almost were about to move out and pay them back, by the way we were paying them rent and buying our own food etc so it wasnt a financial thing. then they kicked us out and then yelled at us and guilt tripped us cause we were actually moving out like they told us to.

my lady was balling her eyes out as her dad stood above her screaming his head off, screaming at me saying he would going to kill me. the whole family was outside watching, the little girls laughing and snickering about it, the mom saying that i was horrible and a liar and an alcoholic (i have only been drunk a total of like 10 days ever since sept 21st), they put fuckin methanol in all my sake'!!
they tampered with my 700$ bike so the back wheel would fall off when i rode it, and they destroyed my greenhouse and all my plants except all but one cacti.

then they all calmed down and said it was over and they were sorry and had done wrong and it was all her fathers meds that made all of them do it even though hes the only one who was going crazy (maybe they were scared of him?)
so we left and got on with life and they kept coming back to our friends house who we were staying at, kicking in the door in the morning screaming and shit, scaring our friends and then blaming us for the fact that our friends are their coworkers and that were fucking up that situation, even though they are the ones in their house fuckin going psycho.

and yes im 21 and my lady is 20, we are on the road and never going to talk to them again.

much more shit happened that my mind and my ladies mind is trying to block out, but they basically gave us a shitload of harassment and then took it all back, and then did it over and over again, and took it out on our friends too.

we really did nothing wrong, i helped the guy around his property, i was entirely truthful to him, there was no problem until i decided to take my 150W HPS back so i could start an indoor cacti room to get grafts going to sell at the farmers markets (not drugs u idiot)

he was also really pissed because i caught one of his younger daughters picking through his cigarette butts and smoking them, and confronted him about it saying i wasnt trying to get her in trouble, but just so he knows its not his goats that are eating the cig butts, his daughter is smoking them.

he called me a liar and blew up on me that day about the cig thing too.

this all happened on halloween afternoon.

he also stated "this kids been mad at his mother ever since birth and could use a REAL mother like *my ladies mom*"
i have never given any hint that i would be mad at my mother, and i am definitely not, and my ladies mom was one of the ones who was playing games with our head telling us to come get all our stuff from the house or they would burn it on the lawn, and then saying "we love you and would never say anything like that, whats wrong with you guys, your not yourself, whats all this bad energy coming off of you"
:lol:

fuckin psycho, my brain is like a braided rope right now, so fuckin twisted and confused.
its the equivilent of having my brain pulled from my head, stepped on, and then placed back into my skull.
they really tried to fuck with us and piss us off, all cause the man was so steamed that i took that light from his workshop (he had like 20 500W's in their already anyways)

were running back down to norcal to stay with some friends, until we can afford our own place.

*sigh*

Fuck em.

At least thats behind you now.
Have a bowl :thumbup:

Invisibleblkjkrabbit

Re: backstabbed by family [Re: Vanguard]
    #7600530 - 11/05/07 09:40 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

dude bail on that shit, and bail hard. see my thread on "sometimes you just have to tell people to fuck off" - it's good medicine, and will help you feel sane again.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Cultivation Supplies, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds