Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleLosAngelesGraff
Ca Shroomite
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Califas
how close to reality are lucid dreams
    #7599615 - 11/05/07 08:27 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

i just had a cool dream. i have been trying to pracitice lucid dreaming, and i havent been able to do it.i have only had 2 lucid dreams in my life time.
well last night i had one yet instead of saying this is a dream, i had the an oposite offect.

in this dream i was talking to some fine girl who was a lil young yet was really into me and for some odd reason i just flowed right to her and we just vibed real good with each other, almost like there was no ones feelings around but ours 2 alone. well right at that moment i could see some one coming into my vision and it was a friend of mine.
i asumed that it was a dream and i was talking to his sister. well at this point he kinda leaves out of the picture and its just me and her again. at this point the dream feels like real life and i can almost feel the breeze of the day, yet at this point im trying to give her my number. so im trying to write it down and as you all well know that you cant write well in dreams.
so thats where the funny part kicks in, i have this feeling im standing in real life geting a fine girls number and then i realized this is to good to be true, and i also realized in that moment thats why i cant write down the numbers. the ink out the pen wont come out.

so in a reality feeling instead of sayin cool im having a dream and have sex with the girl on the spot, i end up saying awww man dont tell me this is a dream, and i just soked up the fact that it feels so real. and i guess that might of woke me up. cause i remembered it fairly well.

the funny thing also about this is the way peoples respect for dreams has faded. i tell people around me about this magic dreams i have and they just ignore them. its like thats the defalt for this lucid dream, people wont wake there revolutionary minds up around me, instead of not being able to write down numbers lol.

--------------------
:prawn::baggy::zilla:
Please help support cover-upz blog
http://cover-upz.blogspot.com/
Please PM me if you can help build cover upz blog.

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineLiquid_Dimension
Lighthousekeeper
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Radioactive state
Re: how close to reality are lucid dreams [Re: LosAngelesGraff]
    #7599636 - 11/05/07 08:32 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Try looking at your watch through out the day (if you have one that is) Or you can write L and a R on your hands and look.Keep on doing it and you'll eventually do it in your dreams and something will be totally be off,wouldnt hurt to ask yourself "AM I dreaming?" each and every day.

Theres a shitload of reality checks you can do!

--------------------

OfflineLiquid_Dimension
Lighthousekeeper
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Radioactive state
Re: how close to reality are lucid dreams [Re: Liquid_Dimension]
    #7599642 - 11/05/07 08:33 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

--------------------

Offlinemikeytro
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#7599649 - 11/05/07 08:35 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

I've had one lucid dream in my life and it was terrifying, towards the end was when I realized I was in a dream, 3 people were shooting me in this small room and I wasn't dying
there was way more to the dream than that, some parts were even good but damn it was crazy. haunted me for a few days.

I have regular dreams on a pretty regular basis and lately I cant remember if I did/said something to someone in a dream or real life. sounds weird but I actually kind of enjoy it, makes me realize how what we define reality as is not really concrete at all

sucks about the timing of when you woke up man :shrug:
I've had dream sex a few times and it was as good as the real thing, woke up horny as hell and had to rub one out :lol:

--------------------
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." - Einstein

InvisibleLosAngelesGraff
Ca Shroomite
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #7599668 - 11/05/07 08:38 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

i know how to work the checks thats how i knew i was lucid dreaming cause i couldnt write the numbers down. thanks for the info ill try the hand idea.

it just sucks cause the vision was so powerfull to me that when i come to this so called reality its like dullsvill, no one is hip or down with this type of hyperspace travel. that dream some how showed me how close life can be to a dream and thats kinda scary weird.

i have this feeling i just wanna have a lucid dream and then sit down in it and meditate into another dream realm, for some reason i have a feeling that will put me in contact with my true self.

--------------------

OfflineCosmicFool
Psychoholic
 User Gallery

Loc: 203 Flag
    #7599674 - 11/05/07 08:40 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Liquid_Dimension said:

reality checks don't work for me.
I've even had a dream where I looked at my ID which said, "you are dreaming" but I still couldn't make the connection that I was in a dream. After I woke up I was pissed the my subconsious would fuck w/ me like that

--------------------

InvisibleaDoS
freedom lover
Male User Gallery

Loc: land of the free
    #7599677 - 11/05/07 08:40 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Lucid dreaming is more of being aware that you are currently in a dream, and then pretty much doing w.e the fuck you want. I love lucid dreaming, its so awesome. I usually won't lucid dream unless I take a nap in the afternoon or something.

--------------------
"If we could sniff or swallow something that would, for five or six hours each day, abolish our solitude as individuals, atone us with our fellows in a glowing exaltation of affection and make life in all its aspects seem not only worth living, but divinely beautiful and significant, and if this heavenly, world-transfiguring drug were of such a kind that we could wake up next morning with a clear head and an undamaged constitution - then, it seems to me, all our problems (and not merely the one small problem of discovering a novel pleasure) would be wholly solved and earth would become paradise." - Aldous Huxley
:drooling:GIVE ME OPIATES OR GIVE ME DEATH:drooling:

InvisibleLosAngelesGraff
Ca Shroomite
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #7599679 - 11/05/07 08:41 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

lol oh man when i woke up thats why i was so disapointed, i even told this to a friend and i said damn why didnt i just have sex with her on the floor when i new it was a dream. its because i wasnt really sure, it wasnt a full lucid it was me saying in a lucid dream no dont let this be a dream and that woke me up. when i should of said oh yeah baby this is a dream, and riped her top off.

--------------------

Invisibleshroower
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Europe
Re: how close to reality are lucid dreams [Re: mikeytro]
    #7599688 - 11/05/07 08:43 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

My lucid dreams are generally alone. But it's very very cool how it works. I have them always.

I can easily do things like taking some girl clothes in the dream :laugh:
Flying and enter neighborhood's house. Kicking some asses when someone start bubbling at me... but I can also meditate and recover memories from far away past so easy and think very clearly about some things I want to.

But it happens a lot and sometimes I just waste time doing shits I can't do in real life like flying around.

Last night it was like I could fly and see the Earth from above like Google earth, I could set any place in the planet and it does even had the labels of capitals and countries lol.

Lucid dreams are very nice. Practice them.

InvisibleLosAngelesGraff
Ca Shroomite
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: how close to reality are lucid dreams [Re: CosmicFool]
    #7599692 - 11/05/07 08:44 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

CosmicFool said:
Quote:

Liquid_Dimension said:

reality checks don't work for me.
I've even had a dream where I looked at my ID which said, "you are dreaming" but I still couldn't make the connection that I was in a dream. After I woke up I was pissed the my subconsious would fuck w/ me like that

i think the best one is noticing you cant write stuff down or read a clock. yet i have to be honest there are so many good techs and new ones coming up every day.

what i was thinking and wanted to make a thread about is, when i was trying to write the number down it would not work, so i was saying it as i wrote it, and then she started repeating it, so imagin if i got a call from a girl and she said hey whats up you gave me your number in my dream, wanna have a drink lol

--------------------

OfflineCosmicFool
Psychoholic
 User Gallery

Loc: 203 Flag
    #7599727 - 11/05/07 08:53 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Once the lights got turned out in my dream, I realized that I could still see which I felt was odd but I woke up before I said I must be dreaming.

I know there are a lot of checks but they never seem to come up in my dreams. IRL I check my cell phone for the time but never in a dream.

But I find some of the check are really interesting, like bathrooms are almost always messed up in dreams. This one inparticular strikes me as odd because we spend so much waking time in bathrooms but for some reason our dreaming minds can't make seance of them

--------------------

InvisibleLosAngelesGraff
Ca Shroomite
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: how close to reality are lucid dreams [Re: CosmicFool]
    #7599759 - 11/05/07 09:00 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

really i never knew that about bathrooms. i have a feeling im scared to go into a full lucid. my only lucids have been when i was in custady of a boot camp for jailed minors. and i have a feeling it was some kinda military project. so i have this fear that if i go into a full lucid i will end up waking in real life and some secret squad will stomp me out lol/

cosmic you need to find your dream sign, there is one that should be recuring and you have to catch on to it. mines tended to be writing numbers down, cause im always writing chicks numbers down so i end up trying to do it in dreams and it never works yet i get so upset i end up not seeing its a dream sign and wake up like damn it that was a dream sign. thx for the reply folks man the shroomery is like a resurvation for mind freaks like me.

--------------------

InvisibleCameron
Too Many Words
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #7600108 - 11/05/07 10:15 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Hey, I was just thinking about lucid dreaming! I only heard about them a few weeks ago, and ever since I've been keeping a dream journal, trying to improve my dream recall. It's getting better, but they still seem to be in a third person type setting (I remember them as more of a story, than something that happened to me). The best part about keeping a dream journal is looking back at your entries from a few days past, and laughing your ass off at the weird things you scribble down first thing in the morning. For example, this was all I wrote a few days ago:

'Cat on my bed, began as a girl - she dropped a piece of paper in the hall, I picked it up for her, she asked how I am' <- What the...

@ CosmicFool - Hahaha, that's hilarious. Your subconscious has a well developed sense of humor. :laugh:

Invisiblememes
Blessed

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: In a Tree
Re: how close to reality are lucid dreams [Re: Cameron]
    #7600485 - 11/05/07 11:35 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

it seems funny everyone has a story when this thread topic comes up, i myself don't, but my roomate told me one this morning of his childhood nightmares.

apparently, if he were having a nightmaree with a 'monster' of some sort in it, he would realize it was a dream, and threaten the monster by saying he would wake up if they didnt stop chasing him. he said every time the 'monster' would stop and plead with him not to wake up, as if their existence depended on it.

crazy shit :-D

InvisibleLosAngelesGraff
Ca Shroomite
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: how close to reality are lucid dreams [Re: memes]
    #7601356 - 11/06/07 05:33 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

meams said:
it seems funny everyone has a story when this thread topic comes up, i myself don't, but my roomate told me one this morning of his childhood nightmares.

apparently, if he were having a nightmaree with a 'monster' of some sort in it, he would realize it was a dream, and threaten the monster by saying he would wake up if they didnt stop chasing him. he said every time the 'monster' would stop and plead with him not to wake up, as if their existence depended on it.

crazy shit :-D

wow thats like the show punked lol dream style.

--------------------

Offlineravin0fff
Stranger

#7603995 - 11/06/07 08:22 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

LosAngelesGraff said:
i have this feeling i just wanna have a lucid dream and then sit down in it and meditate into another dream realm

haha, yea i had the same idea

i've finally moved on from having sex while lucid dreaming. yea it's real pleasurable, but eh, that's not so important

still kinda hard to remember to do pre-planned stuff while lucid

InvisibleSkunk420
 User Gallery

Loc: inside
    #7604291 - 11/06/07 09:46 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

All my lucid dreams that I can fly and everything was 3d, I was superman, I could fly very fast, it felt like I was actually flying. in fact I went up in space and was flying so fast I seen stars and was getting close to new galaxies, this was so detailed I thought I was there.
I have had dreams were I was seeing ghosts, but they were to freaky and I woke up too soon to see what else happens..

OfflineStonedShroom
OG shroomerite
 User Gallery

Re: how close to reality are lucid dreams [Re: Skunk420]
    #7604314 - 11/06/07 09:53 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

have you guys ever read "a soul's journey"?

it's about this guy who's in India during WWII and his brother was a fighter pilot and got shot down, and died.

this Indian Guru appeared at his house one day and taught him that dreams aren't really dreams, that our souls are active on the astral plane while out physical bodies have to rest.

anyway, most of the book is the guy telling his accounts of traveling all through the different spheres in the astral planes.

very interesting read.

freaked me out though a bit.

--------------------
We are not human beings going through a temporary spiritual experience.

We are spiritual beings going through a temporary human experience.

Offlinepostanaldrip
human alien
Male
Loc: Earth
    #7611253 - 11/08/07 03:35 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

i have had around 100 lucid dreams, but the one I had this morning was the most powerful ive ever had by far. I stayed lucid for about 20 minutes. every 3 or 4 minutes the current dream setting would fade and a new setting would appear and I remained lucid each time and never lost lucidity. there were about 5 or 6 total setting changes. I was exploring everything, paying close attention to detail but not letting anything take control of my thoughts. I went into houses by flying through windows or doors. I used telekinesis to open drawers and cabinets, sometimes revealing normal things such as clothes and sometimes there were ancient artifacts and things ive never seen before. i opened a garage door with telekinesis as well as moving people with the motion of my arm. I had total control of everything. I could fly at will. There were beautiful women. I spoke to a wise man and saw families in their homes acting normally as if it were completely real. Absolutely spectacular. I will be glowing all day because of it.

--------------------
"It's not until we've lost everything, that we're free to do anything." TDFC

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Community >> The Pub