Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisiblesleepy
zZzZzZzZz
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Flu shots
    #7582019 - 10/31/07 07:01 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Got this from the trusty babaji.net email list

For more about essential oils...
Young Living Essential Oils http://peace2u. younglivingworld .com/
See Testimonials to find out ways to use the oils:
http://www.oil- testimonials. com/4979

Dear Sha-Faun Team (Young Living group)

The media is assisting the drug companies sell more flu vaccine by telling the public to make sure they get their flu shots. Seems like most people have given their power and authority away to the ads on TV.

We are thrilled that over the last 11 years we have found a better way and we need not fear 'dis-ease' because of the knowledge we have gained about Therapeutic Essential Oils and supplements from Young Living.

This is what we are doing daily to protect ourselves:

1. Diffusing daily (Thieves and Lemon) About 15 minutes morning, noon, and night.
2. We use Immupower each morning on our feet.
3. We always carry with us Thieves and Peppermint.. .use when ever in crowds (mouth)
4. We drink lots of pure water with lemon oil
5. We stay on a maintenance cleanse for both colon and liver
6. We build our immune system by using supplements of ImmuneTune and ImmuPro
7. We build our pH by using Alkalime and VitaGreen
8. If we feel run down....we beef up on using oils in capsules internally.
9. We have NingXia Red at least twice a day.

These are just a few of the things we do daily plus we use no chemicals on or in our bodies. All of the skin, hair, toothpastes, mouth wash come from Young Living are chemical free.

Have no fear and take care of yourselves.

Let others know there is a better way to stay well!

Rich and Shauna

PS.... Dr. Blaylock's tip: Should you get a flu shot? Our take is NEVER!

Also we thank Dana Harstein (Silver) for sharing this with us today.

Blaylock Tip of the Week:
Should You Get A Flu Shot?
Millions of Americans will be lining up for their annual flu shot. But should they? Could a yearly flu shot make you more susceptible to developing Alzheimer’s disease? Unfortunately, the answer may be “yes.”
One of the world’s leading immunologists, Dr. Hugh Fudenberg, conducted studies that found that people who receive the flu vaccine yearly for three to five years increase their risk of Alzheimer’s disease tenfold.
He suggests the culprits are mercury and aluminum in the vaccines, but I believe a new mechanism, which involves mercury and aluminum as well the over-activation of the brain’s immune system caused by the vaccines, is to blame.
Mercury and aluminum are directly toxic to brain cells and also over-stimulate the brain’s immune system. There is compelling evidence that this mechanism can trigger Alzheimer’s dementia, Parkinson’s disease, Lou Gehrig’s disease and autism spectrum disorders, as well as Gulf War Syndrome.
The greatest risk of vaccinations triggering brain disorders is among those with impaired immunity. We know that as we age, the immune system becomes compromised, primarily because of poor nutrition.
In addition, the mercury in childhood vaccines, as well as adult vaccines such as flu vaccines, accumulates in the brain and is very difficult to remove. The idea of having yearly mercury injections is insane, to say the least, but millions still willingly line up for their annual flu shot.
Are there alternatives to vaccination? Absolutely. We know that there is a solid connection between a strong immune system and nutrition. Several studies have shown that age-related immune problems can be corrected with nutrients such as selenium, vitamins E and C, zinc and the carotenoids. In addition, vitamin D3 helps prevent over-reaction of the immune system as seen in these devastating diseases.
To read the full report, "Vaccination: The Hidden Dangers," Go Here Now.
Editor's Notes:

* Alzheimer's, Parkinson's Can Be Prevented, Doctor Says.
* Can’t Sleep? It Will Damage Your Memory. Go Here.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMK Ultra
Stranger

Re: Flu shots [Re: sleepy]
    #7583223 - 11/01/07 08:51 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah...around the age of 12, when I got my first flu shot and subsequent ones for about 4 years afterward, I began having serious obsessive thoughts I couldn't control. I've always tended toward anxiety, depression, and OCD, but around that time is when it really got bad. Since that time, I've also dealt with what I term "chronic fatigue," a feeling of needing a 2 hour nap every 4-5 hours and the inability to reach a deep sleep as evidenced by my recurring nightmares, which I always remember in great detail. Who has nightmares EVERY TIME THEY SLEEP?!

Anyway, I now realize that I have Asperger's Syndrome, but I often wonder what role my many vaccinations may have played in that. Before getting my MMR at the age of 2, I was a normally-developing baby...after the fever of 104 and sickness the shot caused, I began to limit my diet to the point of malnutrition, memorize books, throw tantrums, listen to the same music over and over again, and do other things that suggested an autism spectrum disorder (unfortunately, my parents just called me a "spoiled brat" and dismissed it, not knowing what autism was). Again, it may just be correlational, but something doesn't seem right there. After all, the shot DID make me very, very ill, so you never know.

I'm not saying that vaccinations are all bad in all situations, but I know I'll never get another one unless my life is at stake (i.e. with tetanus or smtg.)

Invisiblebadchad
Mad Scientist

Re: Flu shots [Re: MK Ultra]
    #7583307 - 11/01/07 09:27 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Since nearly every child is vaccinated, it would be interesting to see if there was any logic, or data to suggest a link between Asperger's and vaccinations. Tinfoil hats aside, the benefits of childhood vaccinations far outweigh any slight risk of devlopemental disorder.

Advising people NOT to get a flu shot is irresponsible. Especially when there is no objective data to support the claims that a "magic potion" can prevent the flu.

This is a horrible example of spreading misinformation to sell a product.

--------------------
...the whole experience is (and is as) a profound piece of knowledge.  It is an indellible experience; it is forever known.  I have known myself in a way I doubt I would have ever occurred except as it did.

Smith, P.  Bull. Menninger Clinic (1959) 23:20-27; p. 27.

...most subjects find the experience valuable, some find it frightening, and many say that is it uniquely lovely.

Osmond, H.  Annals, NY Acad Science (1957) 66:418-434; p.436

Invisibledemiu5
humans, lol
 User Gallery

Loc: the popcorn stadium Flag
    #7583310 - 11/01/07 09:29 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

I stopped taking flu shots 4-5 years ago

haven't had the flu since

--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

Invisiblesleepy
zZzZzZzZz
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Flu shots [Re: demiu5]
    #7584552 - 11/01/07 03:59 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

they are not advising not to get one, they are giving a possibility. its possible that those vaccinations do more harm then good. its also possible that those other methods work, and a bonus is that they are proven, objectively, to be safe. besides, do you wanna risk getting alzheimers just so you can skip being sick for a few weeks?

Offlineranke
Space Pirate
Male User Gallery

Loc: Portland Oregon
    #7592211 - 11/03/07 07:29 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Actually no they are not proven to be safe. One of the popular "natural" treatments is to drink sassafras tea. What these pushers of newage bullshit don't tell you is that SASSAFRAS IS FUCKING POISONOUS.

So what does something like Immupower have in it? Well of most concern to me would be the clove oil. Clove oil has safrol, and eugenol in it. Both of these are hepatoxic and regardless of antimicrobial properties, THE FLUE IS NOT A FUCKING MICROBE. Who the fuck are these people? I would like to hunt them down and pour clove oil down their throat. They are snake oil salesmen. They lie and manipulate to sell ineffective concoctions to the easily deceived.

OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
Re: Flu shots [Re: ranke]
    #7594640 - 11/04/07 01:35 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

I get a flu shot every year.

I never get sick.

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

InvisibleVeritas
 User Gallery
Re: Flu shots [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #7594901 - 11/04/07 03:00 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

I've never had a flu shot.

I've not had the flu in over 20 years.

Also never immunized, and have never had any of the so-called "normal" childhood ailments. My brother (age 32) was not immunized, does not get flu shots, and has not had any childhood ailments, has not had the flu for decades. Neither of my sons (ages 14 and almost 7) are immunized; neither have had any so-called "normal" childhood ailments. Neither son has had the flu, neither had ever had a flu shot.

IMO, there is a strong link between the Westernized lifestyle and "normal" illnesses. We act like these illnesses are out to get us, and that these shots will somehow protect us against them, when the real story is about deliberately creating immunological vulnerability through health abuse.

Edited by Veritas (11/04/07 03:08 PM)

InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
Re: Flu shots [Re: Veritas]
    #7595033 - 11/04/07 03:40 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Couldn't agree more.:thumbup:

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Invisiblebadchad
Mad Scientist

Re: Flu shots [Re: Icelander]
    #7595349 - 11/04/07 04:57 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

It's called "herd immunity".

If all schoolchildren are immunized, diseases cannot spread. This is also how particular diseases have become entirely irradicated. Most people consider the irradication of any disease to be a good thing.

If everyone was selfish, and didn't do their part to halt the spread of disease we would be far worse off than we are now.

--------------------
...the whole experience is (and is as) a profound piece of knowledge.  It is an indellible experience; it is forever known.  I have known myself in a way I doubt I would have ever occurred except as it did.

...most subjects find the experience valuable, some find it frightening, and many say that is it uniquely lovely.

InvisibleVeritas
 User Gallery
Re: Flu shots [Re: badchad]
    #7595595 - 11/04/07 05:57 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Evidence, please? Around 75% of U.S. children are immunized. If your theory is correct, 25% would still be spreading disease to the rest. The eradication of disease is not necessarily linked to immunization.

I and my children have been exposed to people with these so-called "normal" ailments, and we have not displayed any symptoms. If immunizations were the way to avoid contracting mumps, measles, rubella, etc...wouldn't we ALL have become ill when exposed? Many immunologists have begun to research immunological vulnerability, after they noticed that certain individuals did not contract diseases upon exposure. Natural immunity FTW!

Edited by Veritas (11/04/07 06:07 PM)

Invisiblebadchad
Mad Scientist

Re: Flu shots [Re: Veritas]
    #7596018 - 11/04/07 07:42 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Smallpox has been completely eradicated.

Even in third-world, non-developed countries. How do you think this occurred? by magic? The exact same situation is occurring with polio.

Many diseases are spread by direct person-to-person contact. Things like rubella, whooping cough, and measles.

If you are vaccinated against these diseases you cannot get them. If you cannot get them, you cannot pass them on to someone else. If people are not passing around the virus, it limits any natural source/reservoir in which the virus/bacteria can live and propogate. With no place to live, and no mechanism to spread, the disease becomes eradicated. Vaccination is the easiest, and most efficient way to control disease.

Also, many diseases become much more serious if you catch them as an adult.

--------------------

InvisibleVeritas
 User Gallery
Re: Flu shots [Re: badchad]
    #7596058 - 11/04/07 07:52 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

You may want to look into some of the other variables which have been associated with the "eradication" of these ailments.  Unless someone is immunologically vulnerable, they will not contract transmittable ailments via person-to-person contact.  Immunizations may be purely coincidental to many other factors which changed at the same time.  We also may have traded one type of ailment for another, as autism and ADD continue to increase, and links to immunizations arise.

Just as we thought that anti-bacterial soaps, lotions, wipes, etc...were helpful, and then recently discovered that they were adding to the development of Supergerms, we may discover that vaccinations are not the aids to health that they have been promoted as.  I will never be vaccinated, nor will I vaccinate my children.  I know too much about immunology to fall for the hype. :thumbdown:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   North Spore Injection Grain Bag