Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisibleEgo Death
Justadropofwaterinanendlesssea
 User Gallery

Loc: The War Machine
Weed has permeated all levels of society
    #7590104 - 11/03/07 02:24 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Its quite funny really when I got busted by the cops they were stood there trying to tell me hardly anyone smokes it, its just a few young people blah blah

I just laughed and said "OK, you believe what ever you like"

Fact is, I've personally smoked weed with school teachers (not in school obviously), a university lecturer and well educated graduates, a police officer, council workers (the high up ones), private school educated peoples and all the classic local junkies.

Many pigs really have no idea how widespread and diverse the MJ actually is.  Some of them would go mad if they actually knew...:crazy2:

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTomInWonderland
Just here to help out
Male User Gallery

Loc: FL
Re: Weed has permeated all levels of society [Re: Ego Death]
    #7590128 - 11/03/07 02:45 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Alot of people believe it has extreme madness enhancing capabilities.

Offlinedovab
Stranger

Re: Weed has permeated all levels of society [Re: TomInWonderland]
    #7590133 - 11/03/07 02:50 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

When I go to the coffeeshop, I always see all different kinds of people buying he weed from bums to business people. So its not only "a few young people"

OfflineGill

Re: Weed has permeated all levels of society [Re: dovab]
    #7590136 - 11/03/07 02:51 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Was this the powerful information about humanity?

Offlineopensaysme
Be Here Now
Male User Gallery

Loc: NJ-NY area
Re: Weed has permeated all levels of society [Re: dovab]
    #7590139 - 11/03/07 02:52 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

If only it didn't make you steal from your family, rape young virgins, and kill innocent people maybe the herb would be legal.....

InvisibleWhiskeyClone
Not here
Male User Gallery

Loc: Longitudinal Center of Canada ...
Re: Weed has permeated all levels of society [Re: opensaysme]
    #7590141 - 11/03/07 02:54 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

I only rape old virgins

--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

OfflineMushmonkey
shiftlesslayabout
 User Gallery

Re: Weed has permeated all levels of society [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #7590209 - 11/03/07 05:22 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

i steal from innocent people, rape my family, and kill young virgins.. and that's why pot's still illegal

--------------------
i finally got around to making a sig
revel in its glory and quake in fear at its might
grar.

Invisiblewps
Well-PaidScientist
Male

#7590410 - 11/03/07 08:34 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Ego Death said:
Many pigs really have no idea how widespread and diverse the MJ actually is.  Some of them would go mad if they actually knew...:crazy2:

Oh, believe me, they know. 

To them its all a big scam.  Its like selling used cars.  Eventually, the rookies realize whats going on and how unpopular the drug war REALLY is, that like 80% of humanity is on some drug or another, and the ones who still have consciences usually start to disagree with the drug war at that point of realization. 

If you've ever met a narcotics detective (I've met a couple), they always have a strong air of guilt about them.  They know they're going straight to Hell.  They know they're shoving a broomstick up your ass and its completely wrong, but its their living, so they do it anyway.

--------------------
"America touts itself as the land of the free, but the number one freedom that you and I have is the freedom to enter into a subservient role in the workplace. Once you exercise this freedom you've lost all control over what you do, what is produced, and how it is produced. And in the end, the product doesn't belong to you. The only way you can avoid bosses and jobs is if you don't care about making a living. Which leads to the second freedom: the freedom to starve."

- Tom Morello

Invisiblememes
Blessed

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: In a Tree
Re: Weed has permeated all levels of society [Re: wps]
    #7590474 - 11/03/07 09:14 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

i saw a video on a forum a while ago (pretty sure it was here)

there's some organization of retired police officers who are mobilizing against the drug war - i love it.  pretty good video but i'm way too lazy and rushed to find it :smile:

InvisibleMerkin
neep.
 User Gallery

Loc: Ass Flavoured Pie Factory
    #7590496 - 11/03/07 09:22 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

everyone gets high.

--------------------
Wheels of cheese wheeels of cheeeeese!!!

Invisiblewps
Well-PaidScientist
Male

Re: Weed has permeated all levels of society [Re: memes]
    #7590502 - 11/03/07 09:25 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Law Enforcement Against Prohibition

founded by a retired narcotics detective plagued by guilt.

These people know what they are doing is wrong. They either:

a- don't care
or
b- do care but can't do anything about it because they've already invested so much time into their career choice.

Fighting the drug war is one of those things where you don't realize how wrong it is until you've been doing it for 20 years. The naive rookies think they are helping society by ridding the streets of drugs. Then they get some experience under their belt and realize what a crock the war is. But by that time its too late for them to try their hand at a new career. So they do it until they are 65, and then retire, ridden with guilt.

--------------------
"America touts itself as the land of the free, but the number one freedom that you and I have is the freedom to enter into a subservient role in the workplace. Once you exercise this freedom you've lost all control over what you do, what is produced, and how it is produced. And in the end, the product doesn't belong to you. The only way you can avoid bosses and jobs is if you don't care about making a living. Which leads to the second freedom: the freedom to starve."

- Tom Morello

OfflineBooby
Agent Mulder
 User Gallery
Re: Weed has permeated all levels of society [Re: Merkin]
    #7590507 - 11/03/07 09:27 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

I just gave a bottle of homemade wine to a neighbor. 26%. His weekend is ruined.

Offlineopensaysme
Be Here Now
Male User Gallery

Loc: NJ-NY area
Re: Weed has permeated all levels of society [Re: Booby]
    #7590514 - 11/03/07 09:32 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Sweet.

Whats that have to do with weed?

Invisiblememes
Blessed

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: In a Tree
Re: Weed has permeated all levels of society [Re: Booby]
    #7590520 - 11/03/07 09:35 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

i don't think the whole drug war is crap (the following is my opinion. it d. it does not make sense. it is a double-standard and opinionated. i never try to force it on anyone, i'm just throwing it out there because i'm bored).

I feel the drug war does have some purpose - but it needs to be more precise and accurate in what it targets. Some aspects of the drug culture are connected to other genre's of crime that DO need to be pursued.

For example - a booming crack industry is undoubtedly going to lead to rivalries and as a result, homicides/beatings/shootings/etc. A heroin junkie infestitation will lead to higher theft and robbery rates. Meth just sucks (blatantly opinionated, i know). These things aren't set in stone - but they're more common knowledge.

Weed, mushrooms and things of that nature are a totally different story. Marijuana increases advertising revenue and keeps things like the Discovery channel & Taco Bell in business (haha).

I just realized my entire argument is retarded and doesnt make much sense - but i'm goign to hit 'continue' anyways becuase i don't want to go to work in a little bit(doesn't that make sense?!)

Invisiblepong
kretan
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: west coast
    #7590523 - 11/03/07 09:36 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

the narcs in my town are strangely "selective" when it comes to their busts. it never is a dealer who has been around a while, its always the new kid on the block goin down...

its so funny.

--------------------

OfflineBooby
Agent Mulder
 User Gallery
    #7590536 - 11/03/07 09:44 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

opensaysme said:
Sweet.

Whats that have to do with weed?

It's in response to "Everyone gets high"

You got a bug up your butt?

Offlineunbeliever
Yo Daddy!
 User Gallery

Loc: Gallifrey
    #7590560 - 11/03/07 09:57 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Ego Death said:

Oh they know, trust me. The point of marijuana being illegal has nothing to do with the will of the voters, the real-world acceptability of the use of it, etc. Like many of the other "nanny state" laws it is a means of control of the masses and the opposition. Period.

--------------------
Happiness is a warm gun...

Offlinemoon_glue
Orwell's Post9/11 Era
Male

Loc: Earth, today...
Re: Weed has permeated all levels of society [Re: unbeliever]
    #7590596 - 11/03/07 10:15 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

people who smoke pot watch discovery channel, post in internet web forums, innovate things, compose music, and are gennerally intelligent, inquisitive, creative thinkers.

alcohol users tend to watch football, and think less.

one stimulates your brain, the other numbs it. of course heavy potheads and heavy alocholics are equally useless.

if you were stealing money out of peoples paycheck, devaluing their currency, spending their tax money to abuse themm which would you rather them use.

oh wait and you can grow you own. self sufficiency?!? not in the u.s. we cant tax independence, ingenuity, or make as much money of a hobby that creates instead of consumes.

weed must be ilegalized!

InvisibleEgo Death
Justadropofwaterinanendlesssea
 User Gallery

Loc: The War Machine
Re: Weed has permeated all levels of society [Re: pong]
    #7590663 - 11/03/07 10:57 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

The obviously have a hand in it.

They are double agents. They will keep the big guys sweet because they either buy off them or fund them and have a hand in the profits.

Then they take down the new boys by grassing them and getting paid for it.

OfflinePlok
Life is fractal
Male

Loc: Los Angeles
Re: Weed has permeated all levels of society [Re: memes]
    #7590928 - 11/03/07 12:35 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

meams said:
i saw a video on a forum a while ago (pretty sure it was here)

there's some organization of retired police officers who are mobilizing against the drug war - i love it.  pretty good video but i'm way too lazy and rushed to find it :smile:

http://www.leap.cc

I have an enormous amount of respect for Law Enforcement Against Prohibition.  These guys travel the country spreading the word about how destructive the war on drugs is.  You gotta understand that these guys must get endless flak and bullshit from the institutions that they report on, especially because they are all former cops.  That's why I have more respect for these guys than almost any other group of people.  What they are doing is probably some of the most useful work that anyone could be doing right now.

--------------------
Just say NO to the War on Drugs.

Offlineevolprim
human
Male User Gallery

Re: Weed has permeated all levels of society [Re: Plok]
    #7591519 - 11/03/07 03:36 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

do you mean it is the most useful work that anyone could be doing for the war on drugs? cause that i can agree with. but i often hear people get so against the war on drugs, (which needs to be said cause the war on drugs is ridiclous), while forgetting there are MUCH bigger problems in the world.

OfflinePlok
Life is fractal
Male

Loc: Los Angeles
Re: Weed has permeated all levels of society [Re: evolprim]
    #7592690 - 11/03/07 09:42 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah I agree. Like vaccinating millions of children in poor countries so they don't die of malaria and things like that. But I also think that the war on drugs worldwide is insidiously destructive on so many levels, and that coupled with the fact that very few people are aware of this, is why I tend to compare the legalization movement to the civil rights movements of the 1960s. My hope is that someday people will look back on this era of prohibition like we look back on slavery. Hopefully parents one day will have a difficult time explaining to their children how anybody could have ever thought that prohibition would be a good idea, after it was tested and shown to be a failure on so many levels.

--------------------
Just say NO to the War on Drugs.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract