Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinepeacinanarchy

need suggestion...
    #755842 - 07/18/02 08:44 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

I dont really have a suggestion but i kinda need one..Tomorrow me and a few friends are gonna eat some mushies. We will also have some alcohol. Has anyone mixed the two here that could say wether good or bad idea??? also i heard that vitaman c helps make the trip stronger., is this true?? i know its not really a tip but could any one help??

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleRebelSteve33
Amateur Mycologist
Male

Loc: Arizona
Re: need suggestion... [Re: peacinanarchy]
    #755853 - 07/18/02 08:50 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

my opinion:

shrooms + alcohol = bad.
do the mushies alone... they are really a scared thing that should not be treated with disrespect.

the vitamin c issue is a very debated one (do a search and you will see)... some people claim it helps the trip, some people claim it hurts. i think it doesn't make a difference either way. but my preferred method of injestion is to blend the mushies up with some oj, and i have always had good experiences with that.

hope that helped a little bit

--------------------
Namaste.

Offlinepeacinanarchy

Re: need suggestion... [Re: RebelSteve33]
    #755862 - 07/18/02 08:53 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

hey thanks man, i just did a search in all forums and not just the trip suggestion and found all the stuff on vitaman c...so you think no go on the alcohol??i just thought maybe it would enhance the effects, maybe give you a little energy or somthing...

InvisibleWhiskeyClone
Not here
Male User Gallery

Loc: Longitudinal Center of Canada ...
    #755948 - 07/18/02 09:28 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Alcohol certainly won't enhance the trip. The only thing it will do is loosen you up a bit before you trip. After the shrooms come on you won't even notice the effects of the alcohol. Booze always makes me feel heavy and I like to feel light on shrooms.

--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Offlineakyouser_oner
unclefuckerextrordinaire

Loc: standing in the shadows a...
    #755954 - 07/18/02 09:32 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

the mushroom has told me that it doesn't like alcohol, but does enjoy the company of its sister Mary Jane...

--------------------
-akyouser.oner
<(((((((((((((((@~~~

OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

Loc: Exile
    #756942 - 07/18/02 04:59 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

If you want to enhance the trip, smoke some weed. They just go hand in hand. I'd never want to taint my trips with alcohol.

Offlineanton420man
reefer addict
Loc: unfasionable western spir...
    #758914 - 07/19/02 10:13 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

many people consider the mushrooms to be sacred, and to this end you would not want to the sacred fruit to be sullied by something as basic and gutteral as alchohol.
however, if you are not inclined to think that way, think practically. don't waste the booze. it will not affect you in the slightest when you're shrooming. the only thing it will do is give you a hangover the next day, and that will screw up your afterglow.
save the alchohol for a different kind of party. thats a whole different kind of fun.

--------------------
"Weed will get you through times of no money
better than money will get you through times of no weed."
Freewheelin' Franklin Freak

OfflineShroomyMcPot
Male

Loc: TX
    #764268 - 07/21/02 09:42 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

I never really believed the Vitaman C thing, but i always drink lots of juice while on acid and mdma. Just to be safe in case it does make my trip better.

OfflineChemical_Smile
Making Love WithMy Ego
Loc: coming down fast, miles a...
    #764396 - 07/21/02 10:34 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Having a beer or two to kill time waiting to come up is cool. Mayby one for the taste while tripping. Other than that lay off, If you start pounding then you will have: no extra fun, less beer in the morning and more of a hangover. Drink something else that tastes good and wont dehydrate you, something with some healthy calories to keep your energy up.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds