Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Invisiblejohnm214
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Americas
Re: What Ahmadinejad REALLY said at Columbia (full transcript) [Re: kotik]
    #7539051 - 10/20/07 11:54 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

kotik said:
Quote:

RandalFlagg said:
Quote:

kotik said:
hmm.. wants to kill all jews?

I'm sure that he "doesn't mean it" when his government gives money and weapons to Hamas which it then uses to kill innocent Israeli civilians.

and I'm sure we "didn't mean it" when our government gave money and weapons to Al Qaeda.  Right?  :grin:

When did usa give money and weapons to Al Qaeda?  I missed that one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDisco Cat
iS A PoiNdexteR

Re: What Ahmadinejad REALLY said at Columbia (full transcript) [Re: Disco Cat]
    #7579445 - 10/31/07 05:20 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Iran says no role in killing US soldiers in Iraq

TEHRAN (AFP) - Iran on Tuesday denied involvement in killing US soldiers in Iraq, rejecting allegations that it supplies deadly explosives to insurgents attacking Americans in the conflict-torn country.

"The Islamic republic has no role in killing American soldiers in Iraq," Foreign Minister Manouchehr Mottaki was quoted as saying by the official IRNA news agency.

"The American government lies to its citizens in this regard," he added.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

U.S. Military Ignored Evidence of Iraqi-Made EFPs

Excerpt:

WASHINGTON, Oct 25 (IPS) - When the U.S. military command accused the Iranian Quds Force last January of providing the armour-piercing EFPs (explosively formed penetrators) that were killing U.S. troops, it knew that Iraqi machine shops had been producing their own EFPs for years, a review of the historical record of evidence on EFPs in Iraq shows.

The record also shows that the U.S. command had considerable evidence that the Mahdi army had gotten the technology and the training on how to use it from Hezbollah rather than Iran.

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
    #7581481 - 10/31/07 04:18 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

"Iran says"

and a link to some nutlogs who say that Iraqi thugs made some of their own and that they got some others from Hezbollah, neither of which negates the fact that they got some of the best from al Quds. What the fuck is it with you and Iran?

--------------------

InvisibleDisco Cat
iS A PoiNdexteR

Re: What Ahmadinejad REALLY said at Columbia (full transcript) [Re: zappaisgod]
    #7582843 - 11/01/07 02:06 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Why get to the truth when you can not care, right?
To paraphrase:
Why not just let the hostile sentiments build towards a nation that might soon be attacked, regardless of whether the motives are valid?
To paraphrase:
Why don't we all discuss issues halfway, and then once we've stuffed them with our uninformed opinions drop them, and if our ignorance is exposed, question why someone even cares in the first place?

No.
It's just more data for the pool Zap, no need to respond like I just shut you down.

Quote:

and a link to some nutlogs

Putting aside that hypocrisy, the article with the sources and from the site that you know nothing about and most likely didn't read doesn't actually make its own claims in the matter, but references military data, reports, and quotes.
If those things really don't fit your style then feel free to ignore it, but you should also not post on it.

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
    #7584791 - 11/01/07 05:07 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Astonishingly enough, your "paraphrases" are longer than my actual sentences. And, as usual, you fail to address the substance of my post. Good, consistent work. You don't like my characterization of them as "nutlogs". You accuse me of not reading it. How about this

Quote:

IPS coverage is focused on developing regions of the globe, but within the context of globalisation and its impacts. The stories cover topics like economy, politics, human rights and democratisation, environment and development. Strengthening the gender perspective in all IPS stories, and giving a voice to minorities and under-represented groups are editorial priorities.

The content of IPS World Service is written and edited from the perspective of the developing world. The overwhelming majority of the contributing journalists and editors are from developing countries, including those reporting from Europe, North America and Japan.

Which is all fine and dandy. Except they are obviously, by their own admission, an advocacy group Thus the are no authority, nor are they dispassionate, nor do they have any credibility. Sorry, "nutlogs" stands.

Any time you want to actually address the points I made, chirp up.

What is it with you and fascist thugs anyway?

--------------------

InvisibleDisco Cat
iS A PoiNdexteR

Re: What Ahmadinejad REALLY said at Columbia (full transcript) [Re: zappaisgod]
    #7586154 - 11/01/07 11:49 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Rather not so astonishingly, you don't seem to know what a paraphrase is and what it is not, and your interpretation of "substance" is pretty shaky.

But for you I'll address your "substance" at the equal level as it was presented:
Quote:

zappaisgod said:
"Iran says"

Iran says > Zap says.
Iran says ≥ Bush administration says.

Quote:

You accuse me of not reading it.

Well, I figured if you had read it you'd also have understood it.
"The article... doesn't actually make its own claims in the matter, but references military data, reports, and quotes."

Quote:

How about this
&
they are obviously, by their own admission, an advocacy group Thus the are no authority

Doesn't affect anything since "the article... doesn't actually make its own claims in the matter, but references military data, reports, and quotes."

Quote:

neither of which negates the fact that they got some of the best from al Quds

Is it supposed to?

"It's just more data for the pool."

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom