Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleRipple
Ripple
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the timbers of Fennario
trippin at work
    #733575 - 07/09/02 09:56 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Well I picked a few fresh cubens (some aborts and one real large mother among them) this morning and ate them on the way to work. I am an executive in a large company and have my own office and a large staff so I figured if I wanted to play around I could, and if I wanted to retreat in my office I would just put some tunes on and chill. So I waited, It didn’t take long, the come up was fast and a bit hard but things leveled out to a nice level 2 and I was feeling real playful so I interrupted a few meetings and hung around in some offices and played around. At one point one of my co-workers told me I was definitely having too much fun today, if he only knew! Later I put on some Dead tunes and read e-mail. By noon all was over and I actually had a nice little trip at work.

Half of my life, I spent doin' time for some other fucker's crime, The other half found me stumbling 'round drunk on Burgundy wine.

--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleJonnyOnTheSpot
Sober Surfer
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Carolina
Re: trippin at work [Re: Ripple]
    #733591 - 07/09/02 09:59 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

hehe, thats cool. I guess no one can say shit if your the boss. Glad you had a fun time.

A few years back a friend of mine took some microdots before we went to work, he started wigging out because he was the chef and was cooking around open flames and was surrounded by knifes. We had to take him home, and the boss later told him to never come to work tripping again.

--------------------
Religion is for people who are afraid of going to Hell; spirituality is for those who have been there.

InvisibleDreaMaTrix
Shaman I am

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Falling into place
    #733797 - 07/09/02 11:19 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Coooooooool

And I thought DMT was the businesmans trip

Good luck

--------------------

"We are the one's we have been waiting for" - Hopi saying

InvisibleRipple
Ripple
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: trippin at work [Re: JonnyOnTheSpot]
    #734180 - 07/09/02 02:15 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Man those microdots were good, I remember purple haze and orange sunrise dots were the best but I have not seen them in many many years. I would love to see them again!

--------------------

Offlineakyouser_oner
unclefuckerextrordinaire

Loc: standing in the shadows a...
    #735510 - 07/10/02 03:04 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

2 stories of trippin at work:

GOOD STORY:
i used to work in the Hotel industry. i happened to have worked twice for the same Howard Johnson, and both times i ate some LSD on my first day. i knew the bosses personally (they were ultra conservative and wouldn't approve of my trippin), and one of them asked if i could drive their car to get some food. at the time, i didn't have my license and was underage so i tried to get out of it. they told me it was nonsense and go anyway. that was my first experience trippin and drivin... great trips both times...

BAD STORY:
i also worked at a Sheraton between those 2 experiences. one night i was smokin some weed with a coworker on break and he told me he had some acid for sale. of course i quickly snatched up a few hits, and figured "what the hell" and ate one. little did i know it was 4-way windowpane. long story short, i kept having these "flashes" like everything around me was turning to bright white light (interesting experience, never had it again) and ended up telling someone to make a story to cover for me while i called someone to come pick me up... bad idea takin the acid at work if you don't know the potency...

--------------------
-akyouser.oner
<(((((((((((((((@~~~

OfflineTeKHeAD009
Stranger
Re: trippin at work [Re: akyouser_oner]
    #742571 - 07/12/02 06:26 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Were the flashes like everything got really bright like someone were quickly turning up the contrast and brightness on a monitor then turning them back down?

Offlineakyouser_oner
unclefuckerextrordinaire

Loc: standing in the shadows a...
Re: trippin at work [Re: TeKHeAD009]
    #747117 - 07/15/02 04:08 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

it was kind of like that, more like seratonin reality melting away and leaving "the one light" in its place... but i would say that your sescription is accurate... you've had that experience too i take it?

--------------------
-akyouser.oner
<(((((((((((((((@~~~

OfflineTeKHeAD009
Stranger
Re: trippin at work [Re: akyouser_oner]
    #748356 - 07/15/02 01:25 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Yes I've had it, It wasnt as intense as yours by the description you just wrote 'seratonin reality melting away and leaving "the one light" in its place'. Its only happened twice to me - both on low dose trips - it was really neat and annoying at the same time. It gets very bright.

Offlinemntlfngrs
The Art of Casterbation
Male User Gallery

#757939 - 07/19/02 12:07 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Shit, Do you need an network guy, I want to work for you. We could trip and read everyones e-mail. Just kidding, but realy though.

I used to be a line cook and we kicked ass. I mean we had it down so pat that kitchen was the best out of all in the region (evidenced by our kitchen manager being quicky promoted to regional manager, and he said so). Anyway even durring the friday evening rush we never had a ticket take over 7 min. So a three friends and I ( we all worked there) decided to drop 4 blotters each before work one friday. Ended up there was something going on in town and we got 20 top afer 30 top after20 top, all night. We banged it out but we all felt like we were melting down as the sweat streamed off us. Like running a marithon in a steam bath. Although it was pretty funny when I throw four orders of potato skins in the windows and yelled out "four-skinns in the window". Kitchen was open to the seating and I got some startled looks. It also took three times longer to close that night. Wiping dowen the hoods was like, one wipe- wait for the trails to catch up, anotherwipe.

--------------------
Be all and you'll be to end all

OfflineLOBO
Vagabond

Loc: NY
    #758062 - 07/19/02 03:06 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Well that's funny, but it will only work with a low level trip, a higher one could be catastrophic.
I find that if you interact with people under a low level trip, you see many things and people are definitely more attracted to you like you are radiating something different, I find this particular with woman, perhaps is because I loose all my inhibitions and act freely.

--------------------

InvisibleRipple
Ripple
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: trippin at work [Re: LOBO]
    #758189 - 07/19/02 04:34 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Yes that 's true, a level one is cool but anything above that would be risky.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder