Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
Re: Pans in Van
    #75798 - 05/30/00 05:19 AM (23 years, 9 months ago)

Hi Mitchnast,
where havew you been lately. Haven't heard from you in some time.

Well those mushrooms you probably picked are Panaeolina foenisecii.

They are known as the Haymakers mushroom and are very common and abundant lon lawns atr this time of the year here in the Pacific Northwest.

Yesterday I picked some P. fimetaria and P. stuntzii. Alsop in the same lawn were several clusters of Panaeolina foenisecii.

While this species is abundant on a lawn, Paneolus subbalteatus is not abundant on lawn. Only on rootted haystacks, heaps and compost piles do the Pn/. subbalteatus grow abundantly.

Have a shroomy day

mjshroomer

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Okanagan
Re: Pans in Van [Re: mjshroomer]
    #75800 - 05/30/00 07:25 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

well, aside from under the microscope, how do i tell the difference? i mean, i can eat both types, but id rather not waste my stomach space on the non-active. seems a decent idea tho, just eat both and hope a few were Subbs, i mean, im not mistaking any dangerous mushrooms into the pile, of this im certain, the two simmilar species are really only simmilar to eachother to me if theres any i ought to be aware of, tell me :smile:
thanks.
and ive been around, all over vancouver. i come back here when ive got something worth reporting, hunting and being high all the time keeps me buisy. :smile:

Anonymous

#75801 - 05/31/00 07:36 AM (23 years, 9 months ago)

Don't eat anything if you don't know what it is!
And the Haymakers shroom is kinda shitty, I ate about 100 once and didn't even get a buzz!

I lived in Van for years, try the airport boulevards in the fall for Psilocybes.

------------------
Visit the Spore Lab at: http://www.sunshine.net/www/1700/sn1730
It's a trip you'll never forget!

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Okanagan
    #75802 - 05/31/00 07:19 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

i know its either pan sub or pan foe. so this case is a bit different, because ive eliminated baddies. i know better than to eat random mushies, these arent random tho.
i found some cool ones today, can anyone tell me a worthwile spot to go right now tho?

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom