Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineAcinaxuz
In SomnisVeritas.

Not your usual thought process on the end of days... (long read)
    #7571862 - 10/29/07 04:59 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

(This was originally posted into my Journal, but I was hoping to stir up a different kind of conversation on these topics so I've decided to post them here. While it may sound as if I'm speaking matter of factly, nobody can determine from fact, the truth. We can only gather and speculate to arrive as close as we're able. Feel free to add, clarify, debunk, and discuss!)

Tonight I watched the Nostradamus special (The lost books of Nostradamus) on the history channel. It wasn't so much what the special was telling me, as much as the feeling that came over me.

The part of the special that concerned me was the "cross hairs" over the center of our galaxy.

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Middleman Said:
I've seen so much disinfo about 2012 it's no wonder hardly anyone knows exactly what it's about.

I've studied this thoroughly and here's what I know for sure:

The Sun WILL NOT align with Galactic Center, It never does.

The Sun will not complete a 26,000 year orbit around the Galaxy, that takes 220 million years.

In fact our Sun is moving DOWNWARD not sideways in respect to the Milky Way,
and our Solar System goes up and down like a ferris wheel instead of formed sideways along the Galactic plane like most other Star's planetary systems.

The reason for this is because our Sun is NOT FROM THIS GALAXY!

Sol entered the Milky Way from above as it is part of the invading Sagittarius Dwarf Galaxy.

Anyway here is what WILL happen FOR SURE on 12.21.2012:

Using any astronomy program, you will see that the Sun transits the Galactic Meridian (above Galactic Center) EXACTLY AT SUNRISE (important) as viewed from South America on the Winter Solstice of 2012.

This is why the Mayan Tzolk'in or Tonalámatl Calendar restarts on that date, due to Precession, this event only happens once every 25,765 years.

The Ancients weren't obsessed with Astronomy because they were superstitious,
They understood the connection between inner and outer space...

Another 2012 side note; The Hopi Prophecies mention something about a Solar Eclipse at the End Time.

There hasn't been a full daytime Solar eclipse over Hopi lands for a couple THOUSAND years, the next one will be on 5/20/2012. For real.

I know these things could just be mundane astronomy, but maybe they really are pointing at something more significant...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This got me to thinking about time, throughout history. I'll just get into the gravy on this.

Ok! So, Spring Equinox is May 20, 2012 (Beginning of the Astrological year). Something that interested me, was the mention of 3 solar eclipses in the year of "the end of days". The first eclipse landing on 5/20/2012 marks the first in 3 eclipses to take place in the astrological calendar year. The second will fall on November 13th, 2012, and thus the third on May 10th, 2013.

This leads me to the Mayan Calender, which ends on December 21st, 2012.

I was unaware of the invading galaxy and the idea that we may not belong in this solar system after all. My head is gushing with potential timelines.

The one I'm currently most fond of (this is an on-going thought process) is the idea that we are on a long-cycle of both galaxies and this may be plausible that our orientation in the sky (the shift of our poles to either become part of the milky way, or remain fast to our original dwarf galaxy) will change. This lends an explanation of the end of the Mayan Calender.

Because time was determined via the movement of the stars, our shift between galaxies, or the shift in polar cycle, would throw the map of time as we knew it into another cycle. Thus bringing a literal ending of days.

How does this fit into our current knowledge of weather patterns, more specifically, the Ice Age? It's been noted that throughout time our weather has molded, destroyed, and changed our civilizations. Weather patterns force migration and changes in locality. Could it be a shift in our Ice Age? Because our poles are due to shift, could it be that the planet is reshaping itself and thus our weather patterns?

It makes me question global warming. Not that I'm insinuating that it doesn't exist, humans have definitely left a large foot print in terms of degrading our environment. What I'm assuming is if the shift in poles will occur, land humans now occupy will be the home of new polar icecaps. We can *somewhat* predict from the research done with global warming should Greenland melt it will trigger the "beginning" of a European Ice Age.

The melting of our Icecaps has been going on for 100 years causing sea level to rise at a bit over 1mm a year. By the time it's completely melted, sea level will rise 7 meters, thus flooding cities such as New York.

Back to the polar shifts, with this information, would the shift in polarity help or hinder the Ice Age? It will most definitely cause flooding, and thus the migration of societies.

This could be the reasoning for abandoned civilizations. People leaving with no trace.

For year people have speculated as to why Anasazi indians abandoned their cliff dwellings. No trace of them has been discovered. I personally believe this is due to migration. They seemingly abandoned the villages in 1300 A.D. and some have educationally guessed they left due to prolonged drought. How does this relate to our polar positioning?

What of the rising of Atlantis? Could this mean with the shift of the poles that land once inhabitable will become such again? Could Atlantis actually be buried beneath ice, should the tales be true?

In many religions there are documented occurances in the similarity of the story, while simultaneous civilizations maintained no contact. Could this have been oral history handed down through generations, telling of a similar polar shift?

Cherokee legend, as well as other Native legends, refer to the Cherokee as "star people" with a very different language and dialect. The Cherokee language is spoken with very little mouth movement and sublte yet distinct sounds. They are also referred to by themselves as Ani-Kituhwagi which means the people of Kituhwagi (Kee-too-wah).

Kituhwagi is the name of the original Cherokee city. This is significant to me, because of the Cherokee 7-pointed star. The star itself is symbolic of the 7 Cherokee clans and it is drawn in constellation in the sky. There are several astrological occurances that go along with this constellation and thus it is also the essense of Cherokee themselves. It is symbolic of the 7 clan's departure from Kituhwagi.

Thus the connection with Atlantis. Its generally accepted (as much as one could accept through study and varied factual evidence) that the Cherokee people were Atlantian in descent.

Quote:

The legend of the Keetoowah: Upon the creation of the Keetoowah people, the Creator gave them mysterious powers and placed them in large settlement on an island located in the Atlantic Ocean.

There were other tribes on the island which attacked the Keetoowah people. Another tribe watched the fierce fighting from a mountain top. The leader of the tribe watched the valley ascend toward the Heaven. The smoke divided into three paths midway in the ascension an eagle was seen holding three arrows in its claws.

The leader asked his warriors if the smoke and eagle were visible to them and they replied they were. The tribal leader then told his warriors not to attack the Keetoowah people because they were the Creator's people, and they were very powerful. The tribe came down from the mountain and made friends with the Keetoowah people.

In later years, some of the medicine men of the tribe became selfish and used their powers to harm their own people. The Creator gave the powers to the medicine men to be used in the best interest of all the people. Other tribal members prayed to the Creator for direction and the Creator heard their prayers. The instruction was to move their fire away from the island and the medicine men. After the departure, the island sank into the ocean.

The people migrated north and settled in the southeastern part of what is now the United States. Many years later, again the medicine men became selfish and committed crimes against their own tribal members. The people gathered to discuss the solution to this problem, and it was decided that seven medicine men, one from each of the seven clans, would travel to a mountain top and pray.

The seven medicine men went up to the mountain top and prayed. Soon a messenger from the Creator appeared and told them the Creator had heard their prayers and had great sympathy for them. The messenger told the medicine men their tribe would be called "Keetoowah" from that day forward.

The messenger revealed to them that a "white ball" would arrive from the east which would be an enemy to the people. The grandchildren of the Keetoowahs would point their feet to the west and great hardship would be placed upon them at the edge of the prairie. Their blood and families would be divided, and the enemy would not respect the Keetoowah people.

The messenger revealed that a young leader would lead the Keetoowah people back to the east. However, if the Keetoowah people chose not to follow the Creator's direction, they would continue further west to a sea of water and disappear forever. The Creator said, "If the Keetoowah people are destroyed or become extinct, then the end of the world will follow."

To understand this, you must first understand that family lineage was determined and tracked through matriarchal blood lines. Cherokees represented the duality in nature and symbolized males as red flame, and females as white flame. Thus in saying, carrying your fire east equates to moving their families and clans east, away from the medicine men using power for evil means. I can't kick the similarity here to greed and maybe war.

Medicine Men were men of knowledge and seen as powerful. Able to travel through and "manipulate" (for lack of a better word) the world around them. Given they began using this power for less than beneficial means, it could mean greed and war. This is also seen in the Atlantian legends.

The Cherokee are sometimes referred to as "star people" as it was believed they descended from the heavens, from another world. The friendship that formed between the Keetoowah and the tribe would almost certainly result in the sharing of knowledge between friendly civilizations. Its also held that Cherokees recognize any person with even a miniscule amount of Cherokee blood, to then be Cherokee. These people were entrusted with the preservation of this information, and it would be lost should they fail to exist.

The legend also speaks of a white ball coming from the east. I take this to mean a family, tribe or culture different from their own being that they identified with flame. This part of the legend has proved true in the coming of explorers to America.

Quote:

The spirits foretold that the monster with white eyes would cross the great eastern water.

The monster would possess evil and terrifying power, and would wreak destruction in its path.

The spirits of the animals and trees began to wither.

Prophecy states that Mother Earth herself would be devastated and her heartbeat would become faint. The monster was said to devour the children of Turtle Island tribe by tribe, with no escape.

If one did survive, its spirit would be dead since it would now be lost and have no connection to its ancestors.

The story tells that one day the Earth would begin to sing a death song due to the severity of the harsh conditions.

When this happens, the children of the people who followed the white-eyed monster to the island would look into their hearts and realize that they faced annihilation at the hands of their fathers.

They would find that the spirits of the children of the tribes had been reborn, waiting to guide the children of the white-eyed monster.

The few keepers of the truth would emerge, becoming strong enough to overcome the power of the white-eyed monster, restoring Mother Earth back to health.

The children of the tribes of Turtle Island would lead the people back to the right way. The races would live in peace, the spirit of the animals and trees would return to safety, and the monster with white eyes would fail to exist.

The Cherokee calendar consists of Time, and Untime. I'm not going into how the Calender works, but it's quite a nifty subject for a google click if you're interested. The Calender predicts times of light and darkness, read Time and Untime.

Pause! Wait?! Time and Untime? Could this refer to our polar shifts?

In Cherokee teaching, the snake is knowledgable of both planes. The rattlesnake appears in Cherokee astrology. It at times coincides with the constellation of Scorpio.

Quote:

When the Earth sees the fingers of Spearfinger strike Jupiter, when the ages of the Rings and wheels tell it is the ending of the ages of cycles of 5, this will be the sign for the whole earth, for all the earth will see this thing, to wake up from sleep. These fingers that stuck Jupiter was the comet fragments that hit Jupiter in the 1990s and the whole earth took of is majesty. This was the sign foretold on the Calendar for the Cherokee people to WAKE UP to come out of sleep.

The Cherokee Calendar also speaks its voice telling that at this time of the fingers striking Jupiter that Orion Star System will awaken. And the Pleiades and Orion will war once again as in old. Jupiter and Venus will awaken to its destiny of TIME UNTIME of cycles. Orion will WAR with Pleadies, Jupiter will WAR with Venus. The time of the Cherokee UKU's will be at hand.

In the year 2004 and 2012 an alignment will take place both on the Cherokee Calendar and in the heavens of the Rattlesnake Constellation both. It is the time of the doublehead serpent stick. It is the time of the Red of Orion and Jupiter against White Blue of Pleadies and Venus. It is the time of the Uku's choosing. It is the time of the Beloved Woman and MYSTERIES OF TIME UNTIME. It is the Time Untime of the THUNDERBOLT and the spirits of Lightning Mountains.

In the year 2004 and 2012 the Cherokee Rattlesnake Constellation will take on a different configuration. The Snake itself will remain, however, upon the Rattlesnake shall be added upon its head feathers, its eyes will open and glow, wings spring forth as a winged Rattlesnake, it shall have hands and arms and in its hands shall be found a bowl. The bowl will hold blood. Upon its tail of 7 rattles shall be the glowing and movement of Pleiades.

The Rattlesnake shall become a FEATHERED RATTLESNAKE or FEATHERED SERPENT of TIME UNTIME.

And upon the Rattlesnake is also the Milky Way. A crossing of the Milky Way shall be seen at these times.

For the center of the Universe is what many know as the Constellation Sagittarius by modern man. But upon this constellation of is also found the Pleiades Star system which is what is different in the boundary of others and the Cherokee Zodiac.

The Milky Way is ALSO a Tree ... STONE TREE. And upon Stone Tree is as a Tree with a tree trunk, branches, a top, and even roots. The Flower and the Tree is also a tassel as corn. And upon the flower and the tree is the TREE OF LIFE. REBIRTH, RENEWAL, NEW.

And the Cherokee Calendar shall end in the year 2012. But upon the times just prior shall be the Feathered Serpent and its prophecy.

Upon the Heavens design, within the Cherokee Rattlesnake Constellation, it is written. And upon the Rings of TIME UNTIME of the Cherokee Calendar it also says BEHOLD RATTLESNAKE CONSTELATION. And Remember.

The Rings of the Cherokee Calendar are read by the winding motion of the Rattlesnake. To Add or to subtract TIME UNTIME. To MOVE the Wheels backward or forward, to add a wheel to move the rings, to tell the tale what was, what is, and to be. The Rattlesnake and it design tells the movement of the RINGS OF TIME.

And in the sky heavens the motions of the movement of stars, planets, and life tell the tale of its bearing. For all is as the winding of the Rattlesnake. And in the year 2004 the Morning Star shall be first and in the year 2012 the Evening Star shall be first. And upon those years the crown of the Feathered Serpent shall bear its colors and honor. The hands shall hold the bowl and the tail shall be as the roots of a Tree, The Pleaides Tree of the beginning.

And in the Year 2004 and 2012 shall be the TIME UNTIME of the Feathered Serpent of the Sky Heavens. And the Rings shall turn upon those years of prophecy foretold on the Rings of TIME UNTIME. And Ywahoo Falls Kentucky shall sing of Venus and the Feathered Rattlesnake.

For this is not all the prophecy not all the things thereof. For if it was meant for one to know and I give only part, then you have received a great gift. For if I tell all and it was not meant for one to know then I have waisted my breath. For this is a sacred thing, the Venus Alignment and the Feathered Serpent of the Heavens.

And in the Year 2012 the Cherokee Calendar Ends. And all is reborn. For the Feathered Rattlsnake comes and shall be seen in the heavens in the year 2004 to 2012.

In the south of the americas ... it is related as the coming of Quetzalcoatl. The Ancient Cherokee relate it as the coming of the Pale One once again.

The Rattlesnake Constelation shall appear with the Venus Alignment. The Stars of the Heavens of the Cherokee Zodiac, the Rings of the Calendar, and The Venus Alignment tell the story of a Chickamaugan Prophecy. For they all are aligned in the year 2004 to 2012.

So in assumption between the calendar and constellation alignments, we have been aware of the two galaxy's relationships with each other. What is this symbolic of? The infinity symbol! Two elipses hinged together.

The idea that Native Americans believe in the cycle of time previously held no relation to the Mayan Calender. It was out of place that in a culture holding fast to the idea life existed as a circle and in a cycle -- never with a beginning nor an end -- would create a calendar that ended so abruptly.

Remember the legend of Keetoowah states that only the Cherokee were granted this knowledge, and that these people were not of this world. Could it mean that knowledge was imparted to them by an older, foreign, more knowledgable society? Could this be the reason that the Mayan Calender is incomplete, because the civilization was too young to have experienced it?

I'm not putting any of this out there as a set in stone explanation, its mostly my mind set to wander. I do however find the relationships between all of these things significant. I'd like any input and information anyone would like to give!

-Zuxa

--------------------
:~:~:~:~{ * }~:~:~:~:{ * }:~:~:~:~{ * }~:~:~:~:

All posts are made with only the intent to entertain myself and should ONLY be read with the understanding that they are FICTICIOUS. I do not warrant information I provide for use in illegal activity of any kind nor do I condone it for any reason. Furthermore, I am not, I have never, nor will I in the future, take ANY part in illegal activites.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAuditory
Of, relating to,or experiencedthrough hearing.
Male

Loc: The Planet of Greatness
Re: Not your usual thought process on the end of days... (long read) [Re: Acinaxuz]
    #7572001 - 10/29/07 06:33 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

I'll be quite surprised if something supernatural or divine happens on that date.

Surprised that I was right! :wink:

--------------------
If I was in World War II they'd call me spitfire.

OfflineAcinaxuz
In SomnisVeritas.

Re: Not your usual thought process on the end of days... (long read) [Re: Auditory]
    #7572251 - 10/29/07 08:34 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

I'm not so sure that it would be supernatural or divine.

I would explain it as a very realistic and tangible experience.

When I get some time, I'm going to look into weather patterns and such to gain a better grasp of possible weather results (If I can find some information on it anyway -- I would appreciate resources if anyone has them). I'd be interested in seeing how weather patterns throughout time fits into the situation.

We live in an interesting time indeed. :smile:

--------------------
:~:~:~:~{ * }~:~:~:~:{ * }:~:~:~:~{ * }~:~:~:~:

All posts are made with only the intent to entertain myself and should ONLY be read with the understanding that they are FICTICIOUS. I do not warrant information I provide for use in illegal activity of any kind nor do I condone it for any reason. Furthermore, I am not, I have never, nor will I in the future, take ANY part in illegal activites.

InvisibleEgo Death
Justadropofwaterinanendlesssea
 User Gallery

Loc: The War Machine
Re: Not your usual thought process on the end of days... (long read) [Re: Acinaxuz]
    #7573520 - 10/29/07 04:16 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Nothing happens in 2012 apart from we go into the age of aquarius.

Its just an old astology thing, a way of segmenting parts of the sky, it has no meaning other than that.

OfflineShroomFan
nn dmt

Re: Not your usual thought process on the end of days... (long read) [Re: Ego Death]
    #7578613 - 10/30/07 09:55 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

the age of Aquarius wont be here for a few hundred years but we are definitely moving into it.

Maybe itll be like Y2k but hopefully we will just realize more and more

unfortunately for most things it gets worst before it gets better

the people may need something really eye opening to change

--------------------
Fellow Shroomerites, if you Love expressing yourself with a dope tee shirt feast your 3rd eye on www.facebook.com/vicereversa
∞ Conscious Clothing for Conscious Minds ∞ Wear a tee , open a mind
Each shirt is spawned to Arouse Awareness <> We believe in Sustainability & Giving back <> Do you know of a community project or persons in need you feel deserves attention? - Tell us on our page And we just might pick the story > develop a tee > and donate the proceeds to that cause. ∞♥∞ Unget it, VICE REVERSA

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
Re: Not your usual thought process on the end of days... (long read) [Re: ShroomFan]
    #7579676 - 10/31/07 07:55 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

ShroomFan said:
the people may need something really eye opening to change

Reality exists in a state of constant change, first and foremost. Secondly, the most effective catalysts for change are the ones that manifest for each individual, respective of their own life situations, paths, and experiences... The idea of a singular, mass catalyst of "enlightenment" seems far-fetched to me. :shrug:

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale