Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineZombie_Eater
Stranger
Loc: South Louisiana
Re: whats the craziest shit u have seen on shrooms? [Re: LCid]
    #761139 - 07/20/02 05:40 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

I haven't tripped on shrooms in like 6 years but the last time I did them, which also was my first time, I was in a restaurant with my friends and they were talking normal but all the voices in the background were all fucked up, they sounded like the adults in the Charlie Brown cartoon like, wah wuh wahh wahh wah whuh wah whuh wah. No matter how hard I tried to listen that's all I could hear was that fucked up charlie brown shit. It was cool though and I was laughing my ass off at how fucked I was. Then the pattern on the table I was sitting at started to move around and it looked like the surface of a river and I was trying to dip my fingers in to see if it was cold. When the bill came I was so fucked up I couldn't even pay for my food. I was afriad I would give them more than they deserved because I couldn't fucking count because the numbers on the money wouldn't be still and the waitress was looking demonic and I was so scared they were gonna call the cops on us because we were acting wierd. I had to give my wallet to my girlfriend and let her pay. As soon as we were in the parking lot though it was all okay and we just couldnt' stop laughing.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleWhiskeyClone
Not here
Male User Gallery

Loc: Longitudinal Center of Canada ...
Re: whats the craziest shit u have seen on shrooms? [Re: LCid]
    #761202 - 07/20/02 06:08 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

I was lying in my friends bed on my back and the room became the size of a gymnasium. I was looking at my friends brother leaning over me telling stories and one of the walls behind him disappeared and I could see daylight (it was night at the time) and trees and birds flying around.

--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace
Re: whats the craziest shit u have seen on shrooms? [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #761835 - 07/20/02 09:48 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Cant even put it into words. Complex geometrix figures i couldnt even begin to try to draw.

I have no artistic talen at all, but how can my mind come up with most beutiful fractals and patterns you can imagine... wierd stuff.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

OfflineCubieman420
Sharing in thegroove
 User Gallery

Loc: Midwest
Re: whats the craziest shit u have seen on shroom [Re: LCid]
    #762259 - 07/20/02 12:39 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

The craziest shit iv'e seen was when me and 2 friends tripped of some cubies I had grown that were pretty good. we were out in a cornfield at night and it was real cloudy and foggy with a full moon and anyway we all saw the exact same thing, it was like a huge body floting above us made entirerly of the fog...it was real weird, i cant really explain how real it was, i still am tripped out about it

--------------------
"...now waters run free, no more fish in the sea..."
1983-2004

OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

Loc: Exile
Re: whats the craziest shit u have seen on shroom [Re: LCid]
    #762568 - 07/20/02 03:16 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

This wasn't on shrooms, but I was walking around town with some friends on acid, and a car drove past and the driver and passenger had alien faces. Like those alien masks, but I wasn't sure if it was the acid or they were actually wearing masks. And later on I saw a crane that had neon words saying MANSON. That wasn't even a very large dose. Not that weird, but certainly interesting.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder