Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Offlinekotik
fuckingsuperhero
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Alex Jones' "End Game" Just Released On Google Video [Re: Seuss]
    #7582039 - 10/31/07 07:08 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Seuss said:
> He's just so batshit crazy.

Nah, he is simply the mouthpiece of the disinformation franchise... does a damn good job at keeping the moonbats busy with lizard theories and the like so that 'the man' has a little more stretching room to play cloak and dagger.

::sigh::

first of all, that's david icke with the lizard theories.  Alex Jones' opinion of Icke is that he's either a) using lizards as a gimmick, b)crazy or c)disinformation agent.

I'm also amused at the assumptions here.  I don't have that much faith in Alex, in fact we see things quite differently - I don't believe in all this evil nonsense, but I certainly take interest in the news stories that get ignored... by everyone but Alex.

Plus, I find him entertaining - especially when he did that "scientific" experiment with shooting watermelons from the distance stated in Cheney's official press release after shooting that guy.  He basically proved that due to the shot dispersion, cheney shot the guy at 1/3 the distance reported, at least.  How can you hate that?  :lol:

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, or federal laws. All posts are works of fiction.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblejohnm214
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Americas
Re: Alex Jones' "End Game" Just Released On Google Video [Re: kotik]
    #7582273 - 10/31/07 08:23 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

presuming that watermelon test was necessary and that it proved anything (watermelons? Wouldn't you need something more solid?) I think its kinda cool

But who cares? the cheney thing was funny, but the guy he shot didn't seem to mind, so I think it was a non-issue. I recall hearing things about how he broke such-and-such law- which only illustrates why we need to remove most of our laws from the books, but there's no moral problem here.

The guy is in terrible health, was hunting from a fucking automobile!, and shot his friend in the face... I could imagine several dilapidated geezers that I know doing the same thing. Big whop

btw... thanks for cluing me in to the lizard people. I hadn't heard that before, and had quite a lught. Untill I saw them:

Edited by johnm214 (10/31/07 08:32 PM)

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#7582549 - 10/31/07 10:07 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

I was positively impressed with "Terrorstorm" which for me is a reason to watch this new docu.

I won't watch it on google, I'll download it from P2P to get decent quality. You don't want to watch anything lengthy in .flv format.

I love his internet talk radio :lol: I thought the tinfoil hat stereotype was just a stereotype. Great to hear him growl about the nazi government and their gestapo police force interrupted by commercials for nuclear fallout protection pills and water purification filters. Purity of essence :P

One thing, I regularly catch him on phrases that a truly compassionate person wouldn't use, so the image of compassion he shows is mostly that, an image. He's more about exposing and getting exposure doing it.

I LOVE his radio though. We don't have that kind of over the top conspiracy talk radio here in Holland, and I agree with him on more than a few topics.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Edited by Asante (10/31/07 10:09 PM)

OfflineVisionary Tools
Male User Gallery

Re: Alex Jones' "End Game" Just Released On Google Video [Re: Asante]
    #7582996 - 11/01/07 05:29 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

I love how defensive people get when Alex Jones is mentioned. I have heard his radio show. The stuff he endorses is gold, water filters and organic food.

No, I'm not going to do it, I'm not going to be smug about this. Either listen to him, or shut the fuck up. There's nothing more dumb than having an opinion on something you haven't seen. Then again, that works for Bill O'Reilly.

--------------------

Offlined33p
Welcome to Violence

Loc: the shores of Tripoli
Re: Alex Jones' "End Game" Just Released On Google Video [Re: Visionary Tools]
    #7583113 - 11/01/07 07:30 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Visionary Tools said:
I love how defensive people get when Alex Jones is mentioned. I have heard his radio show. The stuff he endorses is gold, water filters and organic food.

No, I'm not going to do it, I'm not going to be smug about this. Either listen to him, or shut the fuck up. There's nothing more dumb than having an opinion on something you haven't seen. Then again, that works for Bill O'Reilly.

:lol:
How many full episodes or books of O'Reilly's have you seen/read?

--------------------
I'm a nihilist. Lets be friends.

bang bang

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
Re: Alex Jones' "End Game" Just Released On Google Video [Re: robbyberto]
    #7583123 - 11/01/07 07:36 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

robbyberto said:
Alex Jones is not worth anyones time.

Sorry, but you aren't some superior judge of what other people's time is worth. :sorry:

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Offlinekotik
fuckingsuperhero
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Alex Jones' "End Game" Just Released On Google Video [Re: fireworks_god]
    #7583794 - 11/01/07 12:00 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

fireworks_god said:
Quote:

robbyberto said:
Alex Jones is not worth anyones time.

Sorry, but you aren't some superior judge of what other people's time is worth. :sorry:

and as a footnote... I don't think I've ever considered an hour or two watching / reading Alex's work as a waste of time.. which is much more than I can say about how I feel after spending an hour or two on the shroomery...

:rolleyes:

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, or federal laws. All posts are works of fiction.

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
    #7584059 - 11/01/07 01:22 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

> I'm also amused at the assumptions here.

That was the primary purpose of my post... and to provide a debate topic towards the disinformation mouthpiece bit.

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

OfflineMojo_Risin
Man

Loc: United States of America ...
Re: Alex Jones' "End Game" Just Released On Google Video [Re: Seuss]
    #7593510 - 11/04/07 05:34 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

I think Alex Jones is expressing his perspective on current mankind affairs in a bold, thought provoking, and entertaining manner. Insulting his character with accusations without addressing any factual proof is a reflection of the insulter's hypocritical character. Hypocrisy in its most simple form.

[Remember the 5th of November] = Novemberthe5th.com

(Thousands of people donating at least $100 to Ron Paul's presidential campaign and to the nationwide freedom movement to the restore our constitutional laws! on November the 5th!)

--------------------
Fear    attracts  energy  that can expose one to be coerced. Learn to overcome fear and develop enlightenment.

Freedom Equality Justice (3 of 12 Jewels of Life)

Nov.11th Veterans Ron Paul Moneybomb...www.Ronpaul2012.com

Check out campaignforliberty.com

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale