Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
Re: INGLEWOOD, CALIF. POLICE ABUSE? [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #770933 - 07/23/02 02:56 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Hi,

I thought I would add this in. Cops have been getting a lot of shit during the past ten years or so. Everyone screams that they are racist and they abuse their power, etc..etc.

Have you heard of any kind words directed towards these men and women who risk their lives in order to keep our society safe? All you hear is negativity. Granted some cops are assholes (I've met some in my day), but not all of them are.

Some cops are bad, does that make all cops bad? Some black people are bad, does that make all black people bad? Some white people are bad, does that make all white people bad? Judge people because of their individual actions, and not because of the actions of other people who are in their community.

When some scumbag gets beaten up by a cop, there is an uproar (No Justice No Peace !! blah blah). But, when a cop gets hit by a scumbag, there is no uproar. We are apologists for the perpetrators of crimes, yet we criticize those that keep us safe. Liberalism run amok. Political Correctness run amok. Stupidity run amok.
Welcome to America.

RandalFlagg

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinemr freedom
enthusiast
    #771333 - 07/23/02 05:38 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

I agree to some point. We ask of the police to do that witch we cannot or will not do ourselves. We also have to give them some power over our lives in this manner and it is to this that we demand that they exercise significant control.

When engaged in their work, the police, have a tremendous responsibility, to protect and if neccesary to arrest. It is with the responsibility that we (citizens) demand extreme caution and accountability. The police are forever under a microscope; and they should be. What a SUSPECT does is NOT relevant to the treatment of said suspect at the hands of the police. You and others, fail to remeber that, IN THIS COUNTRY, one is assumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law by a jury of our peers. So, until the suspect has gone to court, the police should exercise ONLY that force neccesary to arrest the individual; this does include defending their lives with deadly force if neccesary of course.

InvisibleGabbaDjS
BTH
 User Gallery

Loc: By The Lake
    #771564 - 07/23/02 06:46 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

>>>When some scumbag gets beaten up by a cop,<<<

This kid isnt a skum bag... His father was putting gas into his car when cops pulled behind him. He had recently expired tags so they got out to ask him about it. His son comes out of the store eating a bag of chips, while hes walking up to the car an officer tells him to step back and put the chips down on the ground. He kept walking closer to the car, still eating his chips and had done NOTHING wrong.
The cops snaped because he didnt jump right away and obey orders so they tackled him, threw his face into the pavement and put a knee to the back of his neck with all their weight, they twisted his arms around and put the cuffs on him. He then got slamed into the car, punched in the face and choked for a few seconds.

This kid is mentaly slow and doesnt comprehend orders like me and you, he did NOTHING wrong but the officers decided that doing all that to him was "necissary".

Years ago something similar happened to me. Their I am walking by myself to the store and I guess someone called the cops about someone in their back yard. Cops pull up on the sidewalk up in front of me and ask me what Im doing, where I live they searched me and want to see my ID but its at home because Im just walking one block to the store. I kept asking whats was going on and they told me nothing, I never lied to them and never made any threttening moves and they knew I didnt have a weapon because they already searched me.
Then one of them decided that hes going to put me in cufs untill they can ID me, for their safety of corse.... They didnt tell me they were going to cuff me, the still havnt tole me whats going on when one of them comes up from behind and grabs my arm and pulls it behind me. I looked over my shoulder and my body turned a little and before I knew it he wraped his arm around my neck, threw me to the ground, pushed my face down into the concreet and put his knee behind my neck while they twisted my arms around trying to get them into position so they can get the cuffs on me..

They picked me up painfully and put me in the back of the car, threatened me with all sorts of citations and I told them right away that I wouldnt say another word, I wanted to see the majistrate on duty.
Well my ID comes back clean (I gave them my DL # before the struggle) no warrants and they let me go all while giveing me a speach about carrying ID on me and doing what the cops say. It was the hardest thing to keep my mouth shut, I serriously thought about doing a little jail time and just nailing the one cop but I just walked away.

Cops use too much force in MOST situations and blame it on the fact that their job is tough... Waaah waah wah.. Those people are not cut out to be officers.

--------------------
GabbaDj

FAMM.ORG             

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
Re: INGLEWOOD, CALIF. POLICE ABUSE? [Re: GabbaDj]
    #772282 - 07/24/02 04:18 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

When a police officer uses force when it is not required, the police officer should be punished. There is no doubt about that. That is why there are legal avenues that you can pursue (internal affairs) if an officer acts in an improper manner.

From reading your story, it sounds as if these cops were out of line, and you possibly could have reported them.

You and I do not know the whole story about this Inglewood case. We were not there and we only know what we have heard in the papers (which could or could not be accurate). However, my opinion that I will shed no tears for some felonious thug who instigates an attack on the police and then gets his ass kicked, still stands.

RandalFlagg

OfflineJammer
Computers areMORE Addictive!

Loc: (God's Country) - USA
    #774161 - 07/24/02 05:28 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Does anyone know where to download the video off this event? I have searched via many different words on the Kaza (Lite - no spyware) network with no results.

Thanks.

--------------------
>>Jammer>>

InvisibleGabbaDjS
BTH
 User Gallery

Loc: By The Lake
Re: INGLEWOOD, CALIF. POLICE ABUSE? [Re: Jammer]
    #1156798 - 12/20/02 01:45 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Just an update...

Los angeles got a new Police Cheif from New York and this guy is really cracking down on the cops themselvs...

He fired the officer who hit that kid right after he saw the video and just said that his actions were inexcueseable and he dont want a cop like that working for him.

This new cheif is real no nonsence and has been doing ALOT to clean up LA... Just try and find a hooker in the day time on Sunset...

Damn the man...

--------------------
GabbaDj

FAMM.ORG             

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder