Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinehaymaker
Mr Psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: United Kingdom Flag
DMT equipment list
    #7567430 - 10/27/07 05:49 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

hey, i am considering doing an extraction as i would love to try some DMT.

what equipment will i need to do one? i will try to get stuff for the summer.

thanks, haymaker :smile:

--------------------
"Make hay while the sun shines"
My Trade List

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinem.v2
Apple-Core
Male

Re: DMT equipment list [Re: haymaker]
    #7567448 - 10/27/07 05:53 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

It I was you I would follow this tek.
It seems the best, and easiest to follow.
Good luck!

--------------------

Offlinehaymaker
Mr Psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: DMT equipment list [Re: m.v2]
    #7567453 - 10/27/07 05:55 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

thankyou for the link, that makes it very clear!

--------------------
My Trade List

InvisibleEllisDSox
King Hella!

#7567462 - 10/27/07 05:56 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

I notice your location says you're from the UK. This means you will almost inevitably run into problems getting pure naptha. Original formula zippo lighter fluid, as well as newport lighter fluid and swan lighter fluid are all valid substitutes. Unfortunately, they're all pretty expensive. I think Newport is the cheapest of the three.

Just make sure there is no residue left behind before you smoke the DMT.

Look for a tek called the Lazyman's guide to extracting DMT. It's incredibly simple. About as hard as baking a cake. I don't have a link to hand right now, but two minutes of searching and you should be able to find it.

--------------------
Disclaimer: If you have any kind of heart condition, my posts are not for you. You could literally die from reading the first couple of words in any one of them. Scroll down the page, live your life and prosper, but don't read my posts because your heart will probably explode. I am not joking.

Offlinehaymaker
Mr Psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: DMT equipment list [Re: EllisDSox]
    #7567515 - 10/27/07 06:12 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

This looks like it

thanks for heads up

--------------------
My Trade List

Offlinebloodbrother778
Super Chimpanzee
    #7567536 - 10/27/07 06:17 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

poop

Edited by bloodbrother778 (03/24/08 10:14 PM)

OfflineMorphMan
δSλ
Male User Gallery

Loc: Texas
Re: DMT equipment list [Re: bloodbrother778]
    #7567580 - 10/27/07 06:35 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

I've yet to do a DMT extraction but all of this is very encouraging. I've been interested in it for a little while now and I've read the LazyMan's Tek as well as a few more. I think I'm ready to try my hand at it and see what happens. I just need to figure out a nice ventilated area for it.

--------------------

OfflineGrok
Has Been a Bad Boy
 User Gallery

Loc: Greener Pastures Flag
Re: DMT equipment list [Re: MorphMan]
    #7567837 - 10/27/07 08:12 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

DMT extraction is a cakewalk, and probably the most worthwhile thing you can do in life. I suggest gaining at least some and preferably all understanding of the chemistry behind what you're doing - it's really not that complicated, plus when you understand it for yourself you can do your extraction however you want instead of trying to follow exact steps. It worked well for me anyway. I've done two turns and I could do it with my hands tied behind my back now.

DMT is raw wickedness.

--------------------
Entropy is increasing.
To send me a PM, go to my journal

OfflineNEPHROSIS
Stranger

Re: DMT equipment list [Re: Grok]
    #7567844 - 10/27/07 08:16 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

^ exactly

Learning what/how to do is the best thing.

When you understand everything, then do it yourself without a 'tek'.

Offlineenesi
On the Bus
Male User Gallery

Loc: Erf
Re: DMT equipment list [Re: NEPHROSIS]
    #7567879 - 10/27/07 08:28 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

I would suggest following the marsfold tek. It's pretty simple and straight to the point.

whatever you choose..good luck and be safe, the spice is a powerful substance, don't underestimate it.

--------------------

Invisiblecpw1971
Mr
Male User Gallery
Re: DMT equipment list [Re: enesi]
    #7568077 - 10/27/07 09:40 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

my equipment for the DMT tek is
a few glass pitchers
wooden spoon
scale to weigh Lye
glass baking dishes to evap on
fan and outside porch to evap in

Offlinetheaquaman54
malfunkchunn

#7568435 - 10/28/07 12:30 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Hey Bloodbrother have you bought from 100herbgalaxy.com Before? 57 dollars is a damn good price and it comes already powdered! Sounds too good to be true.

--------------------
theaquaman

The Reply-To Feature.

Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

Loc: A rare and different tune
Re: DMT equipment list [Re: theaquaman54]
    #7568709 - 10/28/07 03:30 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

eah thats what i am wondereing. have you used this for an extravtion is the yeild quality?
it does sound too good to be true

--------------------

Offlineenesi
On the Bus
Male User Gallery

Re: DMT equipment list [Re: notapillow]
    #7569231 - 10/28/07 09:31 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

that's the same price i pay from another place...and their stuff is good.

--------------------

OfflineTheHauntingSoul
Not really that cool
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ottawa, Canada
    #7569333 - 10/28/07 10:16 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

how many doses does a gram of dmt get you?

Offlineenesi
On the Bus
Male User Gallery

Re: DMT equipment list [Re: TheHauntingSoul]
    #7569355 - 10/28/07 10:26 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

TheHauntingSoul said:

depends what size doses you smoke. a gram is 1,000mg. an average dose being 50-60mg. do the math.

--------------------

InvisibleRobo
R Series 66Y
    #7569573 - 10/28/07 01:27 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

enesi said:
Quote:

TheHauntingSoul said:

depends what size doses you smoke. a gram is 1,000mg. an average dose being 50-60mg. do the math.

Yikes. 50-60mg? That will send you to the moon if you smoked it all, doubt you would,though. (As you usually drop the pipe on the second to third big hit.) There's always some leftover in the pipe too. 25-30mg is more like an average dose.

Hauntingsoul, if you pull 1.5 grams (1500mg) that's about 50 doses (If you go by 30mg doses,which is normal).

So, (using standard of 30mg) a gram of DMT would give you roughly 33 doses, in other words much more than you will need for yourself.

Offlineenesi
On the Bus
Male User Gallery

Re: DMT equipment list [Re: Robo]
    #7569587 - 10/28/07 01:32 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Adagio said:
Quote:

enesi said:
Quote:

TheHauntingSoul said:

Yikes. 50-60mg? That will send you to the moon if you smoked it all, doubt you would,though. (As you usually drop the pipe on the second to third big hit.) There's always some leftover in the pipe too. 25-30mg is more like an average dose.

Hauntingsoul, if you pull 1.5 grams (1500mg) that's about 50 doses (If you go by 30mg doses,which is normal).

So, (using standard of 30mg) a gram of DMT would give you roughly 33 doses, in other words much more than you will need for yourself.

50mg is easily toked in one or two hits if you know what you are doing. 30mg won't give you a breakthrough unless you are really sensitive to the stuff and have a very low dose tolerance. And going to the moon is the goal here...;)

I've always dosed at about 60mg..sometimes haven't even broken through on that. And mind you i'm a whopping 120lb guy here...lol

--------------------

InvisibleRobo
R Series 66Y
    #7569645 - 10/28/07 01:46 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

I've broken through on the second to third toke from 30-35mg (I'm 155 lbs.) Isn't it the other way around,though? (You can break through on less if you know what you are doing.) Interesting that it takes upwards of 60mg for you to breakthrough, though. Everyone's different I guess :shrug:

Offlineenesi
On the Bus
Male User Gallery

Re: DMT equipment list [Re: Robo]
    #7569672 - 10/28/07 01:52 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Adagio said:
I've broken through on the second to third toke from 30-35mg (I'm 155 lbs.) Isn't it the other way around,though? (You can break through on less if you know what you are doing.) Interesting that it takes upwards of 60mg for you to breakthrough, though. Everyone's different I guess :shrug:

30mg is 30mg...i don't see being able to force yourself to breakthrough on less material. If you can vaporize it all effeciently, then it is what it is.

30mg will send me to the dome and back in about 2 min. 50mg will throw me into hyperspace for a good 7-10min. what dome? lol

--------------------

Invisiblecpw1971
Mr
Male User Gallery
    #7569682 - 10/28/07 01:55 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

I use 100 herbs
  good stuff, nice and purple
  I got the unpowdered stuff before and it was at least 80% inner purple

great deal :thumbup:

Edited by cpw1971 (10/28/07 01:56 PM)

InvisibleRobo
R Series 66Y
    #7569701 - 10/28/07 01:58 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

enesi said:
what dome? lol

Yeah, what's the "dome". :grin:

Offlinebloodbrother778
Super Chimpanzee

#7569785 - 10/28/07 02:22 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Grok said:
DMT extraction is a cakewalk, and probably the most worthwhile thing you can do in life. I suggest gaining at least some and preferably all understanding of the chemistry behind what you're doing - it's really not that complicated, plus when you understand it for yourself you can do your extraction however you want instead of trying to follow exact steps. It worked well for me anyway. I've done two turns and I could do it with my hands tied behind my back now.

DMT is raw wickedness.

I agree with all of that, even though I am majoring in chemistry, anybody who isn't retarded can do a DMT extraction. I myself haven't referred to a tek in a while and I could do it blindfolded.

Quote:

theaquaman54 said:
Hey Bloodbrother have you bought from 100herbgalaxy.com Before? 57 dollars is a damn good price and it comes already powdered! Sounds too good to be true.

Yeah every time I have done a DMT extraction I've used 100herbgalaxy, and every time from a pound of MHRB I get 2 grams + of pure fluffy white crystals

it's legit trust me.

OfflineTomo
Mary-Jane lover
Male

Loc: Cambs, UK
    #7570261 - 10/28/07 04:51 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Hi there, like you Haymaker, im also interested in DMT extraction. Ive never tried DMT before though and have a few questions if any experienced users of it are willing to answer :laugh:

with DMT is it like shrooms in the sense that its much better to take quite a low dose for your first time. say 15 - 20mg?? or is it best to just go for say 30 - 40mg first time? how much difference (trip wise) would there be between the two doses? hope that made sense to people?? thanks :thumbup:

--------------------
.::TOMO:..

Offlinebloodbrother778
Super Chimpanzee

Re: DMT equipment list [Re: Tomo]
    #7570630 - 10/28/07 06:40 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Tomo said:
Hi there, like you Haymaker, im also interested in DMT extraction. Ive never tried DMT before though and have a few questions if any experienced users of it are willing to answer :laugh:

with DMT is it like shrooms in the sense that its much better to take quite a low dose for your first time. say 15 - 20mg?? or is it best to just go for say 30 - 40mg first time? how much difference (trip wise) would there be between the two doses? hope that made sense to people?? thanks :thumbup:

chances are that you'll get a low dose on your first trip anyway as you will be inexperienced with vaporizing and such, In order to get a full trip you have to be patient and let a lot of vapor build up in the pipe (using something glass like a light bulb is best for this)

but the answer to your question is no
nothing, not even a low dose of DMT can even give you a hint at what the full trip is like

The difference between the two is tremendous, a light dose gives you a nice psychedelic trip with good visuals, I would describe this dose as LSD times 5.

But for a full dose, even saying LSD times a million will not capture the essense of the trip,
words are simply too vain and lack meaning when it comes to describing it.

It's like trying to describe the color red to someone who is color blind, you could explain it all you want, but all it takes is a single look to understand more than I could ever describe.

OfflineGrok
Has Been a Bad Boy
 User Gallery

Loc: Greener Pastures Flag
    #7572746 - 10/29/07 11:51 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

bloodbrother778 said:
Quote:

Tomo said:

chances are that you'll get a low dose on your first trip anyway as you will be inexperienced with vaporizing and such, In order to get a full trip you have to be patient and let a lot of vapor build up in the pipe (using something glass like a light bulb is best for this)

but the answer to your question is no
nothing, not even a low dose of DMT can even give you a hint at what the full trip is like

The difference between the two is tremendous, a light dose gives you a nice psychedelic trip with good visuals, I would describe this dose as LSD times 5.

But for a full dose, even saying LSD times a million will not capture the essense of the trip,
words are simply too vain and lack meaning when it comes to describing it.

It's like trying to describe the color red to someone who is color blind, you could explain it all you want, but all it takes is a single look to understand more than I could ever describe.

^Yep. I don't lie when I say you can't exaggerate describing how amazing, immense, and mindblowing a good breakthrough is.

Good DMT vaping technique is an acquired skill. All too often, as the effects come on, people will hand the pipe away, thinking they've taken enough. You have to really focus on nothing but taking the next hit and just try to ignore the world shattering around you :lol:. About the time you feel like you've taken WAY too much...like when you don't even recognize your hands anymore, you've had enough for sufficient travels.

--------------------
Entropy is increasing.
To send me a PM, go to my journal

OfflineTomo
Mary-Jane lover
Male

Loc: Cambs, UK
    #7572778 - 10/29/07 12:03 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

:thumbup: thanks for the replys. Im so excited about trying DMT for the first time but so nervous to. I haven't tripped on shrooms a huge amount of times so would you reccomend becoming more familiar with them to set myself up for a DMT trip or do you think i should just go for it??

--------------------
.::TOMO:..

Offlineenesi
On the Bus
Male User Gallery

#7573110 - 10/29/07 02:07 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

^Yep. I don't lie when I say you can't exaggerate describing how amazing, immense, and mindblowing a good breakthrough is.

Good DMT vaping technique is an acquired skill. All too often, as the effects come on, people will hand the pipe away, thinking they've taken enough. You have to really focus on nothing but taking the next hit and just try to ignore the world shattering around you :lol:. About the time you feel like you've taken WAY too much...like when you don't even recognize your hands anymore, you've had enough for sufficient travels.

A lot of people i've turned onto the spice do this for the first few tries, lol. They start feeling it after the first hit, and take a couple more small ones and then shove the pipe away, lol. It's kind of hard to get the point across how you need to smoke a lot in a very quick timeframe in order to breakthrough.

--------------------

OfflineStizzle
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Tuvalu
    #7573334 - 10/29/07 03:20 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

What do you all vaporize out of? I can't get it to vaporize too well as it just turns into a liquid. I think I should find one of those bulb looking meth pipes.

--------------------

InvisibleFractalDust
Inspired by the mystery
 User Gallery

Loc: Behind the Redwoods
Re: DMT equipment list [Re: Stizzle]
    #7573366 - 10/29/07 03:31 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

I've been using "the machine" to vaporize. Works great and is not harsh at all like a crack pipe. Get a little single serving Hennessey bottle and using a nail or screwdriver punch a hole in the bottom. The Hennessey bottle is recommended because it has a weak spot on the bottom. Now get some steel wool or preferably a metal scrub pad used to scrub dishes and stuff it in the other end. Place some DMT on the steel and use a flame, careful not to let it touch the crystals, and melt the DMT into the metal. Now use a flame to vaporize. Again don't let the flame touch the metal just suck in enough to let the heat vaporize the crystals. You can get huge lungfuls that are not harsh at all using the machine.

--------------------

Offlinehaymaker
Mr Psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: DMT equipment list [Re: FractalDust]
    #7573492 - 10/29/07 04:09 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

wow, thanks for all the amazing replies.

i cant wait to break through, enlightenment here i come.

--------------------
My Trade List

OfflineTheHauntingSoul
Not really that cool
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ottawa, Canada
    #7575109 - 10/30/07 12:27 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

how do you make a light bulb pipe? i saw a vid on youtube a long time ago and i forget, but there was an important step in getting rid of the white shit on the inside.

Offlineenesi
On the Bus
Male User Gallery

Re: DMT equipment list [Re: TheHauntingSoul]
    #7575479 - 10/30/07 05:49 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

TheHauntingSoul said:
how do you make a light bulb pipe? i saw a vid on youtube a long time ago and i forget, but there was an important step in getting rid of the white shit on the inside.

use salt to take off the white powder.

--------------------

Offlinebloodbrother778
Super Chimpanzee

#7575705 - 10/30/07 08:47 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

a light bulb is what i usually use, the white shit will come out with just some water and I also shove a paper towel inside to clean/dry the rest, DMT does turn into a liquid first....then starts boiling and fills the bulb with vapor.........obviously since the melting point of anything is lower than its boiling point

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale