Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMFGFA37
Me For God ForAll
 User Gallery

Loc: Cheese and Beer
Dunking/Patching/2nd go Q's
    #7558498 - 10/25/07 09:37 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

I will try to order these questions sensibly. The grow is Treasure Coast, rye cased with 50/50.

1.) 2wks ago my casings were dry. I took the advice to pour water in the casings, let sit 12hrs and dump off excess. Now the first harvest is about to be complete, there is still decent water content. Should I totally dunk, or just do as I did before and just let the casings soak it up, then drain?

2.) Now 1st round is ready to harvest, but most of my casings are fruiting from 1/3 to 1/2 the casing... the rest never grew. After dunking/soaking, should I just patch the areas that were harvested, so the rest can catch up... or patch the whole thing?

3.) Is it possible to have too much FAE when fruiting? I have a cool mist running most of the time on low, and I can feel airflow from my FC, but my RH (during fruiting) is usually below 80. I am told lots of FAE all the time, but I can't balance it out between the cool mist, and the vaporizer. It's either 95RH, or 80RH.

My mushies are all like 3" tall, with a few at 5"... doesn't that seem small for Treasure Coast? I think I blotched this one up... monotubs seem so much more easy and fruitful. MonsterMitch, I think I am going to reread your tek. Thanks for all the help ya'll, wouldn't have my sad first go around with casings if it weren't for your help, and my neglect!!!  :smile:

--------------------
There is no try, only do. -Yoda-

Take no thought for tomorrow, tomorrow shall take thought for itself. Sufficient for one day are the thoughts/worries for that day. Any thought past this is useless. -Ole Jesus-

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMFGFA37
Me For God ForAll
 User Gallery

Loc: Cheese and Beer
Re: Dunking/Patching/2nd go Q's [Re: MFGFA37]
    #7559767 - 10/25/07 03:57 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Took everything that was ready, and left the rest for another 24hrs. Tomorrow I will pick everything clean, but my questions still stand. I searched the forums/faq... couldn't find anything on partial patching. And ideas?

--------------------
There is no try, only do. -Yoda-

Take no thought for tomorrow, tomorrow shall take thought for itself. Sufficient for one day are the thoughts/worries for that day. Any thought past this is useless. -Ole Jesus-

OfflineFraggin
Multi-Faceted
 User Gallery

Re: Dunking/Patching/2nd go Q's [Re: MFGFA37]
    #7560063 - 10/25/07 05:31 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

1.Dunk
2. Patch bare areas lightly
3. FAE is great. It's too much when it begins to dry things out.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds