Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinex2and2makes5
Fool on a hill
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: PA
    #7556948 - 10/24/07 08:54 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

--------------------
Try to realise it's all within yourself
no one else can make you change
And to see you're really only very small
and life flows on within you and without you

MUST HAVE MUSIC
1  2

Shroomery Music Exchange

Edited by x2and2makes5 (03/19/09 05:05 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinereptie7
Reptie7
Male

Re: How deep will mushrooms take you? [Re: x2and2makes5]
    #7556967 - 10/24/07 08:58 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

The highest it will take you to is destruction of the ego,time distortion,dreams come to life,and objects take life.But all in your mind.You will be reborn,travel in time,shrink,grow,asplode,and that's about it.

--------------------
"Its pretty simple, nobody needs to fuck with this guy"
(Yageman)

InvisibleThePyschonaut52
Stranger
Male

Re: How deep will mushrooms take you? [Re: reptie7]
    #7556999 - 10/24/07 09:05 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

I once ate 14 grams dry once. I can't begin to describe how powerful my trip was. I had total ego death, saw my soul, the universe, time as it flows, everything. I gained an infinitely valuable mass of information from the trip.

I actually cried for a day or so when I finally came to...I was over-run with joy, love, knowledge, and a emotion I cannot even begin to describe.

It is the most influential experience I've ever had in my life...

--------------------
"In god we trust..."

-I guess we're screwed.

OfflineMarlboroMan
Stranger
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Tx
Re: How deep will mushrooms take you? [Re: reptie7]
    #7557008 - 10/24/07 09:07 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

I am not an experienced greatly on this either, yet I have done shrooms about 6 times. They are without a question the most humbling, best drug I have ever used. I haven't gone way out into distorted time and dreams coming true yet but that's most likely because of the environment I have always taken them in is not ideal for that. I would say with confidence that they will take you as far as you and your surroundings will let them take you. I definitely don't think it's silly for you to wait until you have your own. I think that would make the trip even that much better. Good luck on your grow and I hope you have an amazing trip!! :rockon:

--------------------
I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl..

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #7557028 - 10/24/07 09:09 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Deep down to the deepest fucking part of your roots, and beyond that into seed-infancy.

Offline2859558484
Growery is Better
 User Gallery

Re: How deep will mushrooms take you? [Re: MOTH]
    #7557048 - 10/24/07 09:15 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

MOTH said:
Deep down to the deepest fucking part of your roots, and beyond that into seed-infancy.

:psychsplit:

--------------------

Offlinex2and2makes5
Fool on a hill
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: PA
. [Re: 2859558484]
    #7557306 - 10/24/07 10:09 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

--------------------
Try to realise it's all within yourself
no one else can make you change
And to see you're really only very small
and life flows on within you and without you

MUST HAVE MUSIC
1  2

Shroomery Music Exchange

Edited by x2and2makes5 (03/19/09 05:05 PM)

InvisibleLayYouIn
Taurus
Male User Gallery

Loc: Organ
    #7557450 - 10/24/07 10:55 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

one of the reasons i cut down on smoking cigarettes and weed is because of a shroom trip. i realized how bad they were for me and cut down after that.

actually, if i dont move in the right direction in my life, ill have trips where i just feel like shit because of where im going. but as long as im doing what i feel im suppose to be doing, my trips are great and i just think about how the universe could have been created.

not sure if that is what you asking for.

OfflineOphanim
The Molecule'sSpirit
Male

Re: How deep will mushrooms take you? [Re: LayYouIn]
    #7557468 - 10/24/07 11:04 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

LayYouIn, I stare at your av for ages every time I scroll onto it man. Is that from Dumbo?

InvisibleLayYouIn
Taurus
Male User Gallery

Loc: Organ
Re: How deep will mushrooms take you? [Re: Ophanim]
    #7557489 - 10/24/07 11:13 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

ZeeMox said:
LayYouIn, I stare at your av for ages every time I scroll onto it man. Is that from Dumbo?

im not sure what it's from, i think i found it on myspace a long time ago.

Offlinematchbook
Photographer

Loc: Washington
Re: How deep will mushrooms take you? [Re: Ophanim]
    #7557529 - 10/24/07 11:27 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Your question doesn't have a definitive answer, quite honestly. To say how deep a mushroom trip reaches is not something a single person can articulate properly. Just read about some of the great psychedelic explorers and read from those experienced on here, and you will be rewarded with a solid preparation that comes with research. But that said, no preparation for a shroom trip can be so solid that it defies the ability of the psilocybin to break your *ENTIRE* conception of reality into forgotten shards. The concept of identity, the sense of proprioception (or realized ownership of your body), and even the constant things such as time and matter become altered or discarded altogether in the subjective sense.

Imagine yourself as a bodyless soul, free of all human characteristics, except the ability to exist and be aware. And imagine that you, as that soul, are flowing through an intergalactic network of energies and souls, and all you know at that point is this spiritual ecstasy, no wordly thoughts are tied to your stern to keep you docked in wordly reality. No thoughts like "Oh darn, I hope this doesn't end soon!" because words are part of the reality that has been sidelined.

I don't know how much deeper theoretically a substance could go than that. Of course the trip can turn the other direction for some people and those spiritual intensities are turned negative, or mixed.

--------------------

OfflineZeroSky
Myconaut
Male

Loc: Oregon
Re: How deep will mushrooms take you? [Re: matchbook]
    #7557618 - 10/25/07 12:20 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

It can take you deep down into the very core of everything you are, everything you will be, and everything you always have been. It will take you back, back to the wisdom you had as a child, the wisdom you will have as an old man, and the the stupidity of it all as well. You will, in a sense, know. And the hardest part is coming back and trying to communicate it, or even figuring out why you should communicate it. It's quite the experience, my friend. It is worth it to attempt to talk to people that have been through it, but you still can't. I am probably describing the complete shattering of ego.

--------------------
It seems we're back.. we were always coming back.

Offlinesubstraight
fella
 User Gallery

Re: How deep will mushrooms take you? [Re: ZeroSky]
    #7558009 - 10/25/07 05:15 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

start with a light dose, so you get the idea then work your way up.
make sure you're in a good place physically (safe place with no surprises) and mentally (don't have any pressing issues, you probably wont be able to keep them out of your trip.). it's always good to trip after a success (growing your own shrooms, might work)

in my experience people are always surprised by the effects of mushrooms, their first time. no matter how many stories they've heard.

it's because the feeling can't be explained, I think.
good luck

Offlineiseeyou
Stranger

Re: How deep will mushrooms take you? [Re: ZeroSky]
    #7558033 - 10/25/07 05:31 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

For me, taking higher doses of shrooms, does not equal a deeper trip.

I've experienced some of things mentioned here off less than 3 grams. I experienced time almost at a standstill. I forgot the concept of relative direction too. Like, I was up in the mountains, and it started to rain, and a drop fell on my head, and I really questioned whether the drop feel down or flew up. lol.

And one of the weirdest things was when I didn't know who I was. Like, I was thinking about people I knew, like my g/f, my friends, myself, and I didn't really know which one was me. I felt like I was kind of everybody. I kind of thought that all the experiences and interactions I have with everybody, could all just be memories in my mind, my interface with the world. Or that my mind was not an interface to the world, and really there was no input from the world. And the individuals I thought I knew, could just be one collective consciousness partitioned, using bodies as individual containers.

Is that sort of what ego death is?

I've also experienced where I felt like I woke up into reality or a different world, and everything before the trip was just a dream. When I say everything before the trip, I mean like the past week, past months, past years. It takes about a day or so for everything to normal out again. This is more like life becoming a dream.

I think I still have a lot more space to explore with shrooms. Instead of focusing on human consciousness and reality, I'd like to move in the direction of life, like nature. I think there are many paths to explore.

Reality broken into forgot shards, like matchbook said... sounds pretty deep to me. But I guess experiencing a different reality that seems just as real as this one, could even be deeper. DMT?

Anyway, back to what I was saying about dosage. Higher dosages tend to just make me erratic. I start to get stuck in loops like wanting to sit down, then stand up, then sit down. Or I need to pee, I don't need to pee, I need to pee. Yeah... anyone have thoughts on this?

Offlineiseeyou
Stranger

Re: How deep will mushrooms take you? [Re: iseeyou]
    #7558040 - 10/25/07 05:38 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Oh, and I get the whole idea with you wanting to experience what you grow. Kind of like me with my cactus right now. I could just go buy and consume a cactus right now, but instead I'm waiting for my cactus to grow to a certain point. So... really, it's all up to the cactus as to when I'll have my first cactus trip. :-)

OfflineAlCapwn
ID Reset, take that subpoena

Loc: Canada
    #7558045 - 10/25/07 05:46 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

iseeyou said:Is that sort of what ego death is?

No, that's just forgetting shit. Ego Death is ceasing to have a self point of reference. Ceasing to exist.

Ego death is probably the deepest you'll go. You're not even an entity anymore. Total separation from mind and body. Your sole function is to experience.

--------------------
Huuuuurrrrrr!

Invisiblepong
kretan
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: west coast
    #7558052 - 10/25/07 05:53 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

you will start to feel like something is wrong, tension, something in your head yelling at you.  some people think they are dying,

you will go to the depth of your every fear and insecurity.  your body will go limp and flow instead of move.  music might even shake your spine or make tears come to your eyes.  you will look at a cloud and realize that a starry night is beautiful indeed.  then a ker plunk might happen. 

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/7484639/an/0/page/0

shrooms are such a beautiful experience that you will not be able to describe it accurately for our language does not encompass things so simple as what mushrooms will show you.  if you dose high enough you will be separated from your body.  and have no restrictions.  this realm is somewhat like a dream state where anything is possible.  i ran through my childhood and spoke with mother.  came out of dream stae got up and smoked a spliff.

shrooms are the best

grow some and eat them.

:thumbup::toomuchacid:
:thumbup::psychsplit:
:thumbup::toomuchacid:
:thumbup::psychsplit:

--------------------

Invisiblepong
kretan
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: west coast
    #7558061 - 10/25/07 05:56 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

lol

on lsa i had the following loop.

pick up cheeto put in mouth.
let jaw slowly clench the cheeto.
kerplunk
(i realize the cheeto is gone)

and so it continues.

i did that with a half bag of cheetos and it was awesome!!!:psychsplit:

--------------------

Offlinesubstraight
fella
 User Gallery

Re: How deep will mushrooms take you? [Re: pong]
    #7558164 - 10/25/07 07:07 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

years ago on some acid from a deadhead (similar affects are possible with shrooms) I walked out of a bathroom at a friends frat. outside of the door was a large circle painted on the wall. I got stuck staring at it, like I fell into it. then as though someone had flipped a switch I forgot who I was, where I was, and what I was doing.

I have no idea how long I stood there, but eventually I decided I needed to look around, trying to figure out what was going on. I wandered into someone's room where several people were smoking a bong (I didn't know any of them). I guess I must have really looked messed up, because they broke out in furious laughter, I think they tried to talk to me, but I don't think I said anything. after a moment I drifted away from that room and somehow found my friends and the place I had left to use the bathroom.
not knowing who you are is an odd feeling that causes some people to really freak and there's really no way to prepare yourself for that. that kind of experience is really thought provoking after the fact though.

Offlineiseeyou
Stranger

Re: How deep will mushrooms take you? [Re: substraight]
    #7558347 - 10/25/07 08:40 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

...hmmm. So that's not ego death huh? Well... guess I got a lot more to learn. :-)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds